zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGFKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket:
challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons

Apologize for playing that class

I seriously believe the game is coded so that Animal Companion spawns Huffer more often than the others

Watching Kripp right now

>This guy deck is INSANE!!

>THAT was an absurd drop.... this is ridiculous!!

>Never lucky....

>Ha ha ha... WHAT?! The probability of THAT is about 1 in 900... bad player yet so lucky....

>Bad player with perfect deck... legendaries... and perfect answers.... perfect curve.... you don't need to be good like ME on HS, you need to be lucky like him....

After losing on Round 1 or 2
>Did you see that? That was 12-0 deck guys...

>That was the PERFECT and MOST POWERFUL mage deck I have ever seen on Arena.... no wonder I lost, his draws were perfect... NOBODY could ever have won that game

After his opponent plays a turn 1 and turn 2 minion
>I guess we lose this game guys...

Rng favors the opponent on Turn 1 or Turn 2
>The game is already lost, that decided the whole game

Gets lucky
>That wasn't lucky, it was a natural result given how skilled I am and how I even the odds with my plays and I set up this situation on advance several turns before.... my opponents ARE LUCKY....

Gets extremely lucky
>Oh but I deserve it, did you see the shit I went the last 10 runs? Sure I got 12 wins each time but it was really hard because my opponents are so lucky unlike me.....

Feel free to add me I need more friends.

zyzbro#1238

I always try to add people after good games, I don't play autistic aggro shit.

If someone gets 12 wins each time, I don't think I can discuss luck in a meaningful way.

>faggot priest stealing all my shit
>he plays for fatigue game
>win anyway

hope you controlcucks are happy spending 20 minutes losing

us or eu bro this is important

NUDES WHERE?!?!?

Control is fun. 20 minutes of a fun game is better than 5 games of total shit.

It's really autistic to keep posting this, bud.

>4 mana

>7 attack

>7 health

>not just using moonfire prep execute to literally kill it for free
fucking plebians

I'm not having fun.

At least with the old mid range druid I had a chance to beat it every time.

Now with Miracle with their uninteractive stealth cancer and Shamans having infinite value through doing anything I'm really just mentally exhausted from all this cancer and frustration.

Nice game blizzard

you could play Arena. it has its own set of issues but these days I'd rather face a 12-0 deck than another cancer shaman, miracleshitter, or controlcuck.

le post ya dicks

Play Wild. It's all greedy bullshit decks that i'm seeing.

get a life guy

What's the best miracle list? I'm of the opinion that Leeroy is the best wincon at least. Is it worth subbing a Journey Below for a Pillager?

does anyone just insta-concede when you go up against a nzoth paladin its not even like its an inasne deck i just have no interest in plying it out

>still playing HS
>instead of magic
>instead of pokemon tcg
>instead of yugioh
>instead of overwatch

Kek

K E K

K E K

E

K

think i now understand what it means to be cancerous....

I play Magic. I have the Gameboy Pokemon TCG. And I can't play Overwatch on my phone.

As for yugioh,
>yugioh

I know this is bait, but I've played all 4 tcgs you mentioned and Hearthstone is probably the most fun out of all of them namely due to high accessibility and the low skill ceiling.

*tips tophat*

I'm from CA.

>As for yugioh,
>>yugioh
why does everyone seem to universally hate this game? Even the people that play it seem to hate it. I still watch the anime, but I quit the game years ago.

>Was Team Fortress 2 that popular of a game?
- Kripp 2016

whats it gonna be

>Secret Shitters
>2016

I opened a soggoth. What ca nI do with him?

It is very bad.

Skeleton Knight

Ramp Druid? Tech in Renolock?

Run it in ramp druid and watch Timmy panic

Ramp druid with Y'shaarj is a fit

You know how people bitch about power creep in Magic and Hearthstone? It's way worse in YuGiOh, and the game's balance is worse as well.

Bolf Memeshield

It's an inherently flawed game, literally the only way to enjoy it is by playing the YGO videogames and beating the AI with your memedecks.

shit, I never opened druid goodstuff cards so I never played it. I guess its about time to craft them

Reno-Rogue a go-go!

Not much. He's obviously got great value against lists that lean heavily on removal spells, like Miracle Rogue or any Priest deck or even Control Warrior, but he'll get rekt by Paladin battlecry BS and he's too slow to actually stop Miracle, which usually finishes on turn 8/9.

So stick him in a drawer next to Cenarius and Anubarak.

>run 2 journey below
>always choose anub against a warrior

Is it worth having a hard copy in your deck?

Do ranks reset on the 31st or the 1st? Just started playing and I kinda wanna get to the single digits. I'm at 11 right now, so it's doable. I just don't wanna grind a whole bunch in one day.

call of the wild is broken as fuck

The 1st of the next month at like 3am eastern standard time

>When you Yogg a little too hard

Guy who has been in competitive Yugioh for 6 years here.
There's many, many reasons why even competitive players hate the game, but to get to the point:

>Management

-Konami is the WORST company you could ever have in charge of a tcg, maybe just behind Bushiroad

-Konami insist on having favoritism in favour of Japan versus other regions, making a very bizarre herarchy of Japan > USA > Europe > LATAM > Oceania > China, in many aspects

-Cards are released on low rarities FIRST on Japan to push sales since costumers over there don't bend over, then the same cards are release 3 MONTHS LATER on usa/europe with upgraded rarities in order to push sales by making costumers pay more.
Think of Flamestrike being common on Asia servers, and then being Legendary on usa and europe, that's literally the case for any value card.

-Kevin Tewart (head of konami in USA) usually changes the name of card to "le wacky family guy humour XD" type of things because he simply doesn't like japanese references.

-The same person abuses his power by pushing exclusive cards for america, while sabotaging the perfomance of decks released by japan on USA

-Several members of Konami in america have insulted and ridiculed players on social media over questions regarding dates, mechanics and fucks up, and never apologize

>The banlist

-Konami uses a list that bans, limits or semi limits cards from the game, which they use to push new decks from new releases to be over the top, and push down older decks after they have been already sold

-Konami of america insist on making secret the date for said banlist, while making several per year.
Meaning you can literally buy a deck today and there's the posibility of tomorrow having a banlist making your whole purchase useless.

>Gameplay

-The decks being pushed right now are all like Miracle rogue on steroids, and games rarely go beyond turn 3 to 5, due to said decks ALSO being OTK machines

Sweet. Thanks dude.

why so many shamans argghhhh

>just hit Rank 15

What should I be expecting soon bros

More netdeckers but they're all shit.

>More
ladder is 100% netdecks. you cant get more

Cheap to make for us newbies. I usually prefer playing something more on the control side. Wish I had N'Zoth or some dragons to play priest with. Tempo mage or a warrior list (patron is neat) would be cool to make too. But hey, Shaman is competitive at 1/3 of the cost.

between ranks 10 to 4 at least 8/10 of my matches have been against aggro shamans
make it stop

I feel like a lot of this is the same as when I last played, except for the part about every deck being turn 3-5 otk decks. (I quit around the time that Drulers got banned) The thing that made me quit was when they split the TCG and OCG banlists, it was ridiculous enough that they didn't do worldwide releases, and even more ridiculous that they basically wanted to treat the game played in Japan and in the rest of the world like completely different games. The question is, if it's so awful, why are people still playing?

Why is this cuck priest netdeck so popular? Boring to play and not a good control deck.

Which one? Nzoth Priest?

ye

>It is a pretty unreal card
What did he mean by this?

Priest in general is just boring to play as and not fun to play against, no matter what archetype you're playing.

Because they took the concept of Thoughtsteal and implemented it into a 4 drop

>Haha, I took your minions!
>Haha, I wiped your board!
>Oh ... uh ... crap what's my win condition?
>Fuck fuck fuck
>Lose game 30 minutes later

>it's a zero removal Paladin arena episode

fuck me, why do i pick this class?

I actually like playing with and against shifting shade. It's easy to kill, usually with the excavated evil the priest gave me, and the priest is then forced to play the weird non-netdeck cards I use.

my problem is that Sylvanas and Nzoth are allowed in priest decks whose class cards all steal things already.

>I'm pretty mediocre at this game and am only popular because I started streaming early and pump out content regularly

>Tempo Mage didn't get a meta snapshot update
D E A D C L A S S
E
A
D

Where did it all go wrong?

It would be good in a control shaman but shaman doesnt have that option

Why do they insist on the whole theme of stealing cards for priest? They keep trying to force the whole mind manipulation class flavor.

My wincondition is either Velen-Shadow-Face or Confessor.

It doesn't always work well. I have gotten King Krush off of Confessor at least 3 times so far though.

le ebin religion is ebil meme.
Blizzard are fedoras through and through.

Same with burgle and huckster, and huckster's a fucking powerhouse of value

>face shitters going face
>"We're gonna be rich"
>Your opponent has left

Salty brainless shitters need to die and stay die.

>Play aganst 7 aggro decks in a row
>Take out all my big single target removal and some lategame cards to slot in boardwipes and early creatures
>Play against 3 control decks in a row
OI(UAEZVGFOEIZ(UAPOIEAUBHVZAELIOVUHBZEAALOIVUZBEAOIVLUEBGIPOVBEPIOVBEIPOVUBEVGIBEPOQIGUVB

Veganism kills you from the inside out

Help me craft a dank new battletag. Brofist.

Friendly reminder that there are 8 other classes that are not shaman that you can play in this game :^)

Not when I need to climb the ladder at the end of the month there aren't.

But what about paladins? The light and justice seem to be emphasized quite a bit for their whole class theme.

It's just a weird direction to take priests in.

that's always been a theme of warcraft priests

The player base on my area mostly continues to play because:
(and by the way, said player base got reduced in 90% since the D.Rulers format coincidentally)

-Some players are good/really good on the game. They are afraid of losing that "pro player" feel and fame by starting over in another game.
I know at least 10 guys who have topped several YCS and they love their own Yugioh "persona" based on their results... but really hate the game.

-Said players also don't want to start losing because of the expected inexperience and learning curve of starting new in another game. Many moved to magic, lost a lot and then returned to yugioh.

-A lot of players love the pay to win and wallet elitism aspect of yugioh, because the powerlevel between new expensive decks and cheap old decks is abysmal.

-Also many players are don't like Magic or other games art.

-Others just have nostalgia boners for yugioh and the anime, and just said "X game sucks, old yugioh is the best XD"

So most players just don't know they are better alternatives, or are just to attached to Yugioh to move to anything else.
A close friend of mine wasted from january till now about $1000 on Yugioh, got about $600 on "profit" due to trades, selling cards and winning shitty prizes.
I used $400 to make 2 standard decks, and already got $800 from prizes in the same amount of time.
Despite of that, he just refuses to move to magic because of how insecure he is of starting in a new new game.

And yeah, the current metagame is absurdly fast.

>-Also many players are don't like Magic or other games art.
Blizzard has terrible art. They put the penny arcade fuck on cards for god's sake.

It's really funny how often Eater of Secrets works in Wild.
It just wins the game by itself most times against any Christmas with at least 3 presents

How to break wild
>Sludge Belchers
>N'zoth
>????
>Broken game

Can we seriously petition to have Leeroy and Kill Command changed?
They look atrocious and we've already seen a canonical Leeroy by the animation team.
They can just have an actual artist do a rendition of that.

Amaz played a game on stream today, I think it was RuneScape: Chronicles, do you guys think its worth to play?

No

>All these N'zothadins hiding in casual
MIRACLE
I
R
A
C
L
E

bpapao#1453
Youre right man.

>Hunter gets a good, consistent card to finally go along with Highmane
>"broken as fuck"

No it's not. it's an 8-cost epic. think about it: for the cost and rarity, yeah it SHOULD be damn good.

>tfw you spent over $500 on a dead game

N'Zoth is even more insane in Wild

>I'm the only one triggered by not being able to arrange the cards in your hand

That doesn't bother me so as the fucking cards spazzing out everytime I play one in fast sequences

I've lost because I've played the wrong card before by accident

Not being able to hand shuffle drives me insane