Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.13: TennoGen, Passives, & Reworks
> forums.warframe.com/topic/652752-update-18130-tennogen-passives-reworks/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/653050-an-open-letter-to-de-on-balance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for becca

xth for these nerfs were necessary and i hope they do more to balance the game

post dogs

pubbing draco is making me so salty. why do people have to be so retarded and bad? draco is basic shit. all you do is stand there and hit one button and yet 90% of people can't do it. i bet these are the same people who go on the forums and complain about things being too hard like the little retarded babies that they are

First for fight for change
forums.warframe.com/topic/653050-an-open-letter-to-de-on-balance

If I was Mag, I'd eat a bullet, but thanks to the update, she can't attract it to her head.

Just nerf my shit up senpai

Fuck, now I get why you guys are mad. This is (almost) maxed range, it was about 60m before the nerf holy shit

It's pretty weird how your ship and other ships are big yet they're the same exact interior.

I expected DE to be creative and made each ship have a different interior setting. Is it wrong to ask for that?

Anyone down to do some farming? I need some primes. Still gotta catch up with Volt and Saryn, too.

Forget dogs, post your progress on cloning experiments.

Boypussy > girlpussy

We aren't in the landing ship, we're in the excal-shaped main ship.

SHIP FURNITURE & NEW DOJO SHIT WHEN
PLEASE

You're supposed to mod for duration as well since it propagates like Nova's MP now.

Because user...it uses both duration and range.

Range is the starting point of when the sphere or wave starts. It will begin at 19.8 m then depending how much duration you have it will grow to another set of meters say... to 27m in 5 seconds

its a matter of time before its leaked.

is this good for a 2 forma build?

it has "tank", it has efficiency and duration, all it really lacks is range for the mesafags disarm, wich is pathetic anyway.

>liset armory where you can display your weapon collection never
>liset customization never ever
at least you can console yourself with the fact that your favorite frame will be "reworked" several times over :^)

what are the most difficult sorties right now?

eximus grineer excavation was a nightmare for me, still doable though.

I'm gonna have to work on that then. Thanks, I guess I'll play Dark Souls now.

anyone in /wfg/ want to sell me some mods? i need power drift, transient fortitude, fleeting expertise, blind rage, and constitution

i'm not looking for a brodeal or anything, i just want to buy as many of them from a single person as possible because i don't have many trades

user, what build are you going for?

You fucked your duration in the ass.

I don't think it works on ospreys because you can't pull them, would be nice if it did.

excavation definitely most difficult

corpus is certainly more difficult than Grineer

Reposting because I doubt anybody will answer from the last one -

Arblarg

Dojo bells
Saryn smells
Ember laid an egg
The stalkers real and he's got a deal
To fuck your shit all day

Jesus christ, i have like 8 of each of the components but the juggernaut just won't drop the pod blueprint

>tank
how's it hold up against multiple enemies? there was only one in the webm unless i'm blind

I'll sell you power drift for 40 plat

>grineer aka no nullies for now
Can't you just bring disarm Liki with good AoE/punch-through weapon?

recent round of nerfs killed warbros, it might take a while to process your request

>Different interiors for each ship

That would require DE to actually do some work though.

it took months for a pod bp to drop for me. have fun

I can supply Power Drift and Constitution. I'm pretty sure someone else can do more than that though.

Really, DE would need to double their team for most of the stuff they propose, much less what the community asks for.

oh boy
This and the mutalist nav coordinates are giving me trouble

>tfw got them doing while getting nekros parts
some guy said I would need them but I diddnt knwo what for

really? almost every time i do something derelict related that isn't short as hell(like captures) i end up with at least 1 or 2 mutalist coordinates.

Post Cringe?
Post cringe. 18.13 suck up edition

>DE would need to double their team
not really, but they would need to actually organize themselves for once

>justice warrior

I have done survivals for a long time and defenses to 40 and i have yet to have one drop for me
RNGeesus must hate me

just how many times can one man say "thanks de"?

>saryn smells
l-lewd

Why not just let us use some of the tilesets to make a bigger ship/personal base of operations? Like Dojo, but you can only use yours so the benefits can't be shared like clan research.
Imagine all the formae and argon, and nitain DE would sell for plat. And rushing construction, and selling blueprints, and even cosmetics for it.
But potential is far beyond the simple mini-Dojo. Without certain "upgrades" or structures you won't be able to grind some of the "content".
Just imagine - grinding to grind. It went the full circle, ready to yield unseen profits!
Why are they so blind they can't see huge potential profits and a tsunami of slurping, all with minimum of work required?

What's that one part you can't get /wfg/?

>Nova systems do not fucking drop, I'm sitting on a mountain of forma
>Trinity systems, HOLY SHIT FUCKING SPIRA

>super justice ninja
This is just making me more sad that ash's passive wasn't increased slide kick damage.

PC or PS4? you can have the ones i got left for 5 plat each, it's not like i need them.

>tfw re-formaing my Mirage for dps instead of blind

no thanks i'd rather farm them than pay for them

>Not formaing your Mirage for DPS first then make Config B Blind

well fine then. good luck, 10o
you can just have them anyways, PC or PS4 you bad goy?

PC JackingTheBox

>somebody buys argon scope for a high amount from me (much more than I paid for it)
>they go back to chat to buy more

shit son, i'm a PS4 shitter, sorry.
>DE will never ever allow you to transfer saves

>being a consoleshitter
You brought this upon yourself.

Takes too easy. Find something else

Its alright ill just go farm a few
i just want mesa the pistolero

i was being nice, why do you have to be a bully? i didn't have a good pc at the time

Blind Mirage was legit OP as shit though

you are not blind, 95% DR is shit as most trinites know of it.

sure it will give me a breathing space to literally take 1/20th the damage the heavy gunner does but in the end im desperately trying to justify peacemaker and i cant because standing still = death in most conditions.

i guess mesa rework was saryn tier. was something, but uncredibly lackluster and still roleless. she might work as a gun and run frame thanks to her 2 and 3 tho.

>mag's magnetize merely pull units to center of skill target
>if boolits were to hit it, they are redirected to center
>get inside sphere
>shoot to center
>boolits still home on center
>shoot directly to outside
>boolits bend and aim towards center, hitting me and killing me in the process
i might have a new way to proc rad on myself

Did I fug up?

Did you even try on PC? It's not all that difficult to run.

I'm so sorry for you

I wish the right Harkonar shoulder looked like the left one. Ruins such a nice set.

nigga up until recently my pc was a fucking windows vista piece of ass. i couldn't even run a god damn youtube video at 480p for too long or it'd shit itself. the ps4 was a gift, before anyone ask why i didn't spend the money on a pc

>not just buying ember prime, paying some fuccbois to carry you through 5 forma in draco, buy all ranked mods, and then afk farming everything with your EV slave

Because I'm an asshole.
Because I haven't slept in >24 hours.
And because I hate consoles for what they do to the industry.

Also, I play warcuck on a literal toaster and, although it gets /really/ hot, it still runs at 5 fps

>As a group you've highlighted the best of the best, and we've been doing our best to read all of the Hot topics across the forums/Reddit/etc in the short time window following release.

>tfw we are the "etc"!

>i couldn't even run a god damn youtube video at 480p for too long or it'd shit itself

yes

>tfw you realize you can't sell Ivara parts

my xp machine from 2001 still handles web browsing just fine. seems like your computer was plagued with viruses and other fuckery

i'll agree that consoles aren't a good alternative anymore and ruining things, but it was a gift, and i didn't have a good pc at the time.
anything longer than 10 minutes and it was done. hell, if you watched a couple 30 minute things at 360 it'd start acting up

It was plagued with Vista

>ynw cute nova feet

wow, this game really went to shit, huh?

last time i played was right around when they revamped the movement system and it seems like all they do is wreck abilities and corresponding fun

>have all frogbutt parts except systems
And all because I don't do low lvl spies.

oh, it could browse the web just fine, it's just watching long things or playing anything would make it shit all over itself
also this

How should I forma Vaykor Hek?

I have a maxed out 5-forma ember P though

different user, it was the same for me, my pc runs at like 10 fps when playing HoTS, so imagine how it ran warframe, got a better laptop now but not gonna do the switch, not that much of a masochist.

been long since i played, saw this on the frontpage and dropped in to say hi, only to find out mag got nerfed out the wazoo, thanks DE.

I want Nova's Visage skin so bad but it's not available for plat.

the same way we all do, click on actions and then polarize, pick your polarity.

Bronco Prime barrel, I will never buy it or farm for it. Akbronco Prime is the last weapon I will ever build, then I will likely move on to another game.

i want a mag skin as well. i have 1700 plat and 0 desire to invest more in the game

in fact if i could trade plat for steam buck i would be out of here.

>peacemaker has 50% critical chance and 300% critical damage
well.

damm.

nothing on status chance tho.

this is clearly a man

Ok, but seriously how did that image even get into your hands? Do you know these people? Did you stumble upon this degeneracy while looking for warframe related posts on whatever that site is? Or people actively hunt for this kind of shit online and there's a place were they all share it with each other?

>Did you stumble upon this degeneracy while looking for warframe related posts on whatever that site is?

This

so with the change to prism, is excal the go to guy for blind again?

>>streached ears

Someone probably scrolled through the warframe tag on tumblr one day hoping for lewds. They found that instead.

Fang Handle. Need them Syndicate mods.

Megan is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cuter than Becca

I'm confused, is range or duration essential to the length Nova's 4 travels? If I'm just looking to slow everything on the map, not increase their blast radius, which do I need?

So, if Valkyr's going to be the next prime, what's the set that's going to be vaulted next? I missed out on grabbing a Loki Prime in time, but I didn't really care about the Bo Prime or Wyrm Prime.