/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #255

Bear edition

This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/135131486/#q135168225
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fire

>got her in star gacha

What a fucking useless pervert I wished I got Zeta instead.

water

Don't think lewd things about Amira.

>bear

Bloomers

I'm a Virasexual. I approve of this recent and sudden trend of nips shipping Vira with DJ even though I don't understand why.

Only Thai and Hebrew look out of place. Why add a nobody country and a religion to the list?

xth for Eureka is used goods and Sani is my new girlfriend!

Is it true I can't get Anira anymore?

Get both.

Yeah, but Yuel shits on her anyway.
Also
>fire

So Defend Order's coming on the 7th right? I didn't catch any of the livestream, is it shit?

Anila 5* will save fire.

Hebrew's a bit more than that.

Will admit, I'm surprised no one's mentioned the lass with the Hebrew name is the one associated with the hawkeye class..

cog

No Heles, you are MY wife.

And the one best suited for jewing.

Aye, as much as the jokes about jewing with Esser happen I expected it as well.

Hey guys most of us from (You) are leaving Teasel and his cuck buddies to join a different guild after this war. Feel free to join us if you are light with over 35k attack power. Most of the strong (You) members are coming!

>I'm surprised no one's mentioned the lass with the Hebrew name is the one associated with the hawkeye class..
Maybe we're above such low hanging fruit here?

It's for NEETs and mega whales so yes. You might get something good from the deal just by leeching though.

profile pls if you are worth my presence

The REAL Sani here. I'm gay and suck large nigger dick. Feel free to join the idolfag guild as idolfags have similar interest as me (big dicks up my ass).

I found it not worthy to mention since it is obvious. A+ cygames

Go away, swordbuggy

Falz going full autismo again? Did you take your pills gay spain nigger?

Shut the fuck up swordbuggy16

Might be the case, yeah.

While we're at it, Sarasa's packing an arabic name and her third skill is Ground Zero.

REAL sani?

>If you drink enough semen you'll see where Helheim is.

Who's swordbuggy?

Oh shit. I actually never made that connection.
Great work Cygames, I rate it 9/11.

oh shit

>be me, Sani
>chev drops as common as your mother spreading her legs for me
>$300k starting, any guild I want

You're giving FHKR too much credit.

Sarasa's skill 3 is called Ground Zero because she almost levels an entire town out of anger in her fate episode

were they out of cake?

they razed the forest she grew up in.

What is Amira anyways?

Semen demon.

This please. Who the fuck is swordbuggy16? I keep seeing it whenever shitposting goes autismo levels

when are they finally going to release a character that only deals pure damage

>tfw I have fetish of mindbroken girl.
Amira is literally made for me

>bop a billion tias
>get only portraits
>bop 15 yugus
>get 4 swords

>wanting to know.
what is wrong with you?

Who the fuck voices Rackam, he sounds so damned familiar

anyone know how are xiei's guilds doing so far

Beatrix kek

i think she's naive enough to do it without any coercion

I've been playing this game on my phone for a couple days now, and I want to register my account, but whenever I click on the link in my confirmation email, I get redirected to the front page. What am I doing wrong?

According to her profile, she likes cute girls.

That only makes me harder.

we are going 5-0

Why is he so famous though?

Absolutely no reason for them to put any resources into making a 5* for a character no one can roll for anymore.

maybe for once people managed to figure out that jews are nerds, not golddiggers.

...who am I kidding, that takes too much brainpower for post-/pol/ Veeky Forums.
REMOVE /pol/
E
M
O
V
E

user you need an account to play in the first place

Notice that the name swordbuggy is only thrown at people who seemingly dislike idol stuff. It's one fag who was caught sperging against the iM@S collab and people who started playing for it even though a lot of the oldest players of this game are already idolfags. Basically just another retard.

Who do I ticket?

I've been playing on my phone without registering. I want to register an email address with my account so I can play on any device.

They let you play on a guest account as long as you stay on one device and are ok with losing everything if your data disappears.

For the record, you need to open it up in a mobile browser.

Petra or Dark Jeanne.

They burned down the forest she grew up in and she got angry because before all this she was talking about how the forest she grew up in was the strongest.

She thought the villagers were weak, then finds out that these same people she thought were weaklings were easily able to "defeat" her forest. She gets really emotional and considers destroying the town, but runs off instead.

Then you find her and comfort her and you have a nice moment because she considers you to be strong too and then stuff.

He messed with the wrong producers 2 months ago. Let's just say we sent Mio to give him an "explosive" parting gift.

So what happened to that idolfag guild?

You can't make guilds during GW, user.

They already disbanded after failing to qualify.

I endorse this pairing

Why people asking if they already have more than 20 SSRs?

Are you retarded? I bet it's just 7 shitposting. Also a lot of **idolfags** were fucking clueless faggots on that day. You're dumb if you think @ isn't a fucking house of "oldest" cancer and newfagottry.

Forgot GW was still going on because (You) didn't qualify.

Calm down, swordbuggy :^)

Hey swordbuggy

Get it right. I am swordbuggy15

This is just as bad as reddit, if not worse.

Because it's a tough choice.

Corwa

Hello~?

what are the chances of that zoe unlocking visa coming to the states

I refuse to acknowledge that any site could be worse than a place that sets rules just to protect people's feelings. Not to keep order on the site, but because "someone might not like X so you can't do X without violating """reddiquitte""" " And where you can vote down a comment into oblivion whether it's factually correct or not simply because you don't like how someone said it or have a personal grudge against that person. Then they act self-important and "intelligent and enlightened", when all they do is shelter each other and hide the truth when it conflicts with their own personal reality. This might be a cesspit, but it forces you to grow the hell up, think for yourself, and learn bullshit and shitposting from the necessary. And if you get your bitch feelings hurt and whine about it you're just going to be laughed at, not coddled.

Oh man. That was a good one. Great job on that.

Of course it is. You just posted the worst outfit

What's the lore behind Proto Bahamut? Is he some kind of clone or something? Will we ever get to fight the real Bahamut?

please go outside and try interacting with a human being sometime, user, holy shit

>It's one fag who was caught sperging against the iM@S collab and people who started playing for it even though a lot of the oldest players of this game are already idolfags
But he wasnt?
If I remember right it was literally one post about the english translation that was "oh even the idol event was translated too" but kept the username. After realizing this, he deleted the post then all this happened.

I'm pretty sure he used the word "idolshit".

>And if you get your bitch feelings hurt and whine about it you're just going to be laughed at, not coddled.
Unless you're part of the circlejerk, like wata.

Who are all the people that are leaving their guilds and joining the idolfags that reach the requirements? Place your bets now!

He's right though, every other site outside of here is a fucking hugbox.
Everyone is a sissy that can't take anything negative, you must be as politically correct as possible to avoid trouble.

Best DJ.

Grow up. When you get to the real world. Everyone is fake as shit. No one is going to want to talk to some retarded faggot that hurts other's feelings.

Like 3 people probably.

He very specifically referred to it as "idolshit", the exact phrase the sperg had been using prior. It's right here if you want proof.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/135131486/#q135168225

There aren't enough idolfags in this thread to fill up a guild let alone idolfags that fulfill those requirements. No idolfags would have the attention span to play to rank 80.