pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_92338701&feature=iv&src_vid=_iAewmmOvyE&v=WnXtL9X1hsw
mystufforigin.blogspot.com.by/2016/05/delirious-for-men.html
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/hair
sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
modthesims.info/d/573162
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4poses pose player
chisimi.tumblr.com/post/121367204082/so-this-one-is-a-mixture-of-jole-and-the-male-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need that redhead in my game. HNNNNNG.

it would appear that TSR no longer has members only downloads, none that i can see at least.
instead you get a 60 second timer that doesnt count down if you arent on the tab
wow. go fuck yourselves

uBlock

TSR has been the be all end all shittiest sims website since the TS1 days.

Also, drag the tab out so it's in it's own window

its also been like the only source of sims shit ive ever known of

ANY sims blog has better content with less bullshit. Modthesims.info is 10x better. Smacking your dick around while punching yourself in the head screaming "I'M PLAYAN DA SIMS!" is better.

I drag the tab so it opens as a new window.
Then I can continue browsing while the counter ticks down.

But 90% of TSR's stuff is shit.
>leather, PVC and metal that don't have reflective surfaces
>textures ripped directly off of photographs
>outfits that look great... but only if your Sim uses the exact CC that the creator's model uses
>objects that look great... but only if you use the exact ENB shaders that the creator uses
>houses that look great... but only if you download the 10GB of CC that the creator uses
I could go on and on.

Yeah. Back in TS1, my go-to was SimWardrobe.

I also vaguely remember getting some decent heads from Night Time Sims, 7 Deadly Sims, and deco objects from a site that was meant to look like a Sims department store or something. They went pay after a while, though. Wish I could remember their name.

But they were all 1000000x better than TSR.

It's shit, and it can detect adblock, but if you turn off adblock and have ghostery you get zero ads, though you still have to use the 60-second timer which sucks

only issue i have with .info is theres no option to sort files by number of downloads
yes im that lazy

Mornin-er.. Evening.. /tsg/

can young adults get regular adults pregnant?

trying to seduce this mom

New club! It's a bunch of over-the-hill rock stars.
>Iggy Spacejam & the Slugs from Sixam
>Torn apart by infighting, misuse of Bloaty Head medication and the titular frontman's obession with Grilled Cheese, the rise and fall of Iggy Spacejam & the Slugs from Sixam is a tale that will forever go down in the annals of rock & roll history

(and yes, Iggy Spacejam is an alien. Because he wouldn't be a weird-looking Bowie tribute if he wasn't)

One quick adjustment later...

You should be able too, I wouldn't see why not.

The real question is can you get elders pregnant?

user, there has been a few other user's wanting your sims in their games. You should post them trayfiles if you feel up for it.

where the lewdest mods at

sims 4

Not by default, but you can with mods, which is what I did with my inbred family

bump

Decided to try out the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family. Turns out old lady Vivian was a detective (also my first time playing a cop: I thought scientists were pretty boring, and the hospital had some weird routing issues for me, so I stopped really using GTW after that. Turns out cops are pretty fun)

Anyway, turns out she was maxed-out on her age. Died in the line of duty literally one day before retirement.

And now my whole town is super depressed and the case of the vandalized bar will go forever unsolved.

Bummmp

Damn. New Death looks cool. Has anyone made a Death of The Endless mod for any of the sims yet? They should.

Haven't seen it, but she'd be pretty doable, I'd say.

The voice might be a bit funny, though.

I remember someone on /co/ doing an Endless Family in TS3 a long long time ago. It was pretty funny how Dream was a massive playboy.

Doesn't work for me. Don't know if I should enable some additional lists, I do have anti adblock list enabled.

They're "having problems" now so I can't check if something has changed, but the last time I tried it few weeks back, uBlock was of no help at all. They frequently change stuff to break anti anti adlock stuff

MY CRUSH GOT INSIDE MY HOUSE AND WANTS TO CHAT, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW??

Mod in a magic carpet and show her the world. Shining, shimmering, splendid.

You know what to do user. Cuddle with your waifu. What did you think I'd put here?

Pee yourself and passout in the bathroom.

bamp

wake up tsg

Can't wake up

bump

Well fuck.

Too bad all those terrible thread killing shit lewd spammers aren't here to keep the thread alive....

Is that all /tsg/ can offer nowadays? Maybe it's better to let it die.

Quit your bitching. Seriously, every week you anons have a new reason why tsg should die.

What's the reason last week?

Something about circlejerking or some shit. Before that it was just "hurr game sux, ea is kill so tsg should be kill, ded game ded thred"

That's why I recommend using Ghostery. if you turn off adblock and enable ghostery on the site you don't get any ads

why would lewds kill threads?

This is a gold old fashioned hardworking christian imageboard, senpai.

Fuck off Crumplebottom

FUCK

i fucked a half black slut and she just called saying she had twins maegan and tonya

how long until the police call after they dindu nothing

Does Sims 4 have child support? Because if so, I think you just JUSTed yourself.

no but it does have an ethnic cleansing DELETE button

This post made my day

Bump

It's probably cliche by now but has no one actually made a Star Wars family yet here?

Where the fuck can I download a torrent containing the latest update of Sims 4 with all expansions?

There isn't one

games4theworld

what about this?
did any of you try it?
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_92338701&feature=iv&src_vid=_iAewmmOvyE&v=WnXtL9X1hsw

>indian accent

I meant there isnt anything past GT

which home should I build?

1 or 2

1 if ts3, 2 if ts4

The one where your heart is. 1 looks harder to make though. I'd go with that.

Hey that is a neat house.. or apartment.. To bad we don't have garages.

Eh, those garages could be easily made, just not usable.

Yeah. Im thinking about trying to build it. You got any other angles?

>editing sim of BF from last thread
>The Alex hair edit makes him look like a fatter version of Kim
>Oepu's curly hair is closer but the textures are garbage

WHAT MODS??

mystufforigin.blogspot.com.by/2016/05/delirious-for-men.html
If this doesn't work for you, check this place out.
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/hair

My BF's a reverse trap, so I would need female or unisex hair

What the fuck do you mean there are no garages in Sims 4? Is this a joke?

Pose player
sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
Positioner for posing
modthesims.info/d/573162
Pose packs
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4poses pose player

Its not like real lewd mods. Just using poses and the teleporter to make it look lewd.

Kim is using a pose pack.. forget the name. While Sexbot is using ingame animation stargazing. Andrew pose pack lets you use game animations as poses, the page I linked you includes a text doc with all the game animations

So like in this post, I got ashlee in a pose from a posepack and kim using the "a_motive_bladder_idle_dance_x"

Here's the finished bf

Well it doesn't look to bad. The hair looks a little undetailed though, maybe it could just be graphic settings. But hey, you found a hair to settle on, right?

Last bump for a bit. Got stuff to run. Stay alive.

The hair looks undetailed because it's using the tsm textures, I think, the worst part is that pixelswirl's retexture link is broken

Geeze, she'd better be careful. Bob Pancakes died from huffing too much fartbox methane a thread or two ago.

And he'd do it again!
If I wasn't too busy with work to play this weekend

Why do I laugh so hard every time I hear the word fartbox?

Because its the greatest word for the buttimusmaxius.

I just convert garages into sports rooms or whatever

Well you can always download a decor car and park it in there, just for looks.

The fuck is going on with that cleavage?

>*Gluteus Maximus

Eyes are up there, user. Stop oppressing her.
I don't know, is there a mod for cleavage Im missing on?

Wait there are no garages because there are no cars?

I usually park a deco car in a driveway and a bike against a tree.

Toss in some cabinets, woodworking bench, deepfreeze, and deco washers sometimes. Tiny wash room if its a big garage.
Sometimes turn it into a dirty looking tv room for husbands

Correct.

Honestly, with Sims 4 the way it is. Cars are not needed. All they would do is slow down the time it would take to start the loading screen.

Sim walks to car>Sim gets in car>Sim starts car>Sim drives off>Loading screen

Open up phone>Click travel>Loading screen.

I want my Sim to go to the street. Pop one of these babies and out comes the car.

I was thinking about this last night.

What if instead of the plumbob loading screen, it was replaced by a pre-rendered cutscene of your Sim's chosen car (with tinted windows to hide the driver) driving down a road?

Sort of like the Downtown/Vacation Island/etc load screens in TS1 (pic related).

That way it LOOKS like there's no load screens, and gives cars a bit of visual flair beyond
>click car
>load screen
>arrive at destination

Yeah, there is, it's Chisami's cleavage mask chisimi.tumblr.com/post/121367204082/so-this-one-is-a-mixture-of-jole-and-the-male-and

Talk about wardrobe malfunction.

I like it and I like your thinking.. But EA wouldn't do it, since you know 'its just a loading screen' why would we spend our money on something thats not broken.

Because I made a sim of my bf I decided to make one of myself as well

JUST

You look eerily like someone I know.

Who exactly?