/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3037

Sleepy Edition

Last Thread Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

bros

Good morning. I'm doing fine. Was just busy with some more gardening for a bit, maintaining potatoes. Saw this strange phenomenon where a couple of fuzzy little grass buds that were in the area that got watered started to slowly rotate.
How's it going?

Yay, I like this edition, it's made for me!

You're getting paranoid.

Fascinating.
As for how I am, I am also fine. Haven't done anything yet, though.

Is it okay if I just die?Nothing's worth it.

Nth for a happy Hana!

You are the only one who needs to attribute value to things. Put value in something and then you'll have something to live for.

It can be as simple as being kind to others or doing cocaine or getting a good job and being good at it. Maybe being recognized as a really good... something? It's hard to do, but you should try it, user, you've got nothing to lose.

Don't do that, user. You're awesome.

If you yourself have lost the ability to be happy, put some effort into making other people happy, and you're already better than 50% of the people in the world.

Thanks. I'll try. Just been so reliant on someone for the past few years and they've always taken advantage of my kindness and treated me like shit. It's difficult because I became so attached instead of getting help to point where i have super anxiety if they fuck off.

Thank you.

I'll do that.

You can't just "die like that"!
You have to die of a glorious death so you can ride eternal, shiny and chrome to the gates of Valhalla !

I mean you might as well try making others happy, because they will like you and appreciate you for it, which in turn makes you happy.
Social cohesion is a wondrous phenomena.

Being extremely dependent in someone can be a good thing, take you out of depression and what not, but it's always a temporary thing and you should be aware of that. The best thing to do is always to control the amount of dependence you have with everyone, if you start considering suicide without the person in your life, you should really start to focus on other stuff and begin trying to put the person in second place. It doesn't need to be instant, feelings are usually too strong for that, but you can do that even with baby steps. Like I said, a line of work can be a good thing to focus on. It can also be a hobby like hiking or even following sports (I recently discovered the joy of following competitive sports and stuff like that, before that I always thought it was pretty dumb).

I would only do any effort for Valhalla if it involved cute katawas.

>go out in public
>it's full of normies flirting

;_;

Hi guys!
Is SummerClover a ded project?

ded? it's completed, no?

They are obviously waiting for you in Valhalla!
yuuk

I went to a cat exposition today, too much people on that place. Didn't manage to touch the only Sphynx in the place, but at least I saw him up close.

I think he meant the project to take Summer's Clover into the VN format, like KS is. Not sure, though.

>I think he meant the project to take Summer's Clover into the VN format
hadn't heard of that project. was kinda disappointed in summer's clover actually. thought the story felt rushed and the conflict/resolution contrived. enjoyed suzu's characterization, though

The official release (and the lastest giyhub branch) only have the script and story line completed.
Stil miss almost every single srite.
Also most of the sounds and mp3 are missplaced.

summers clover could have been time spent fixing hanako's route instead

Is FluffandCrunch still here? I just read "Good Enough" and it was pretty good. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make my eyes moist. Squeezed exactly two tears out of me, no more, no less.
GG m8

yeah, he comes here relatively often.

I actually didn't like it either. Especially not Suzu's characterization, Hisao's route was meh as well, but a little better than Suzu, at least.

Not sure if you know this already, but officially the fanfic is just supposed to be in script format. Efforts to make it to VN format is purely from other people and not from the guy who wrote it or the one that made the song for it or the one who made the picture. I don't know anything else about the project other than that someone started it.

I meant "still here" as in he was here a few hours ago. I know he comes here often.

Ye... I know that was originally just a script.
But the idea to take it to a VN format seems good and the people doung it lood pretty capable.
I worked with RenPy a couple of times, and I thinking that maybe I could help a little...

Anybody want to play some chess?

I think he would've clocked out for the day by now.

Yeah it was pretty gross. One couple started making out in front of their car, which was plastered in hearts and "JUST MARRIED" in window paint. Then I went to a restaurant and the waitress was this teenage girl who was obviously interested in this one dude. He came in wearing football gear and she was all like, "Oh big game today?" and he wasn't really interested in her but still said yes and that he won. She then said, "Well, want me to make you a rootbeer float? Hand make it myself, and it's my treat!" and he was all like, "nah, water is fine." and she got all embarrassed.

Is that the bald cat breed? I've always wanted to touch one.

Oh, just making sure.

If there are people still working on it, they don't come to /ksg/, Haven't heard of it for a couple of months now. Sorry I can't help you on that, they may be on some other site, maybe reddit or the forums?

Yeah, the bald cat. I wanted to touch it as well, it was the main reason I went to that place. I actually saw a couple people touching him, but soon after that they put him back at his cage.

Good night /ksg/. All I ever wanted was to be close.

All this talk about Summer's Clover makes me want to make a VN...

Goodnight user.

G'night, dood.

>All this talk about Summer's Clover makes me want to make a VN...
Any ideas?

I've had some ideas but nothing completely solid.

I would like to see a VN focusing on post-high school relationships. Doesn't even have to be related to disabled girls or anything, I just think it's an unexplored area in some visual novels.

However, creating a VN is such a mountainous task, this might fall on its face before it gets anywhere. I have to start some place though.

Who knows...?

>post-high school relationships
Like university?

going to university and having lots of fuck after exams with hanako!

Yeah, university at least. Even post-college would be interesting too.

I'm curious where you take this, even just as an idea if you decide not to pursue it.

Come find me when you've thought on it.
I'm not hard to locate.

Thank you man.

We'll see where this goes. :D

>see
You bastard.

>you will never have a celebratory, all-night fuckfest with hanako after finishing your exams
why even live

there should be more katawa pokies

There should be more what?

Like... The chocolate sticks?

Goodnight /ksg/!

G'night, dood.

See you around, hanako bro.

Do I really have to put on a pant to go to the store?

You probably do.
Largely because you have a lack of acceptable alternatives.

Boxer might be ok.

What if I draw a pant on myself? Maybe they will think that I'm wearing a flesh colored skinny jean...
That kind of jeans would look freaking awful

Goodnight, ksg, love you guys!

That sounds pretty gay.
Besides, wearing pants is great.

G'night, dood.

Takes too much ink. I don't think that's very safe.

See you around.

Anyway the mission is in suspend now because I guess stores are not open at 8 am on a sunday.

That's odd. Well, maybe you'll have pants later at least.

ksg mansion when

today

KSG mass grave when.

also on the same day

Guys, I'm lonely. I don't have any friends up this late.

everyone you know will die some day. learn to be self dependent.

Humans are social creatures, bud

we're closer to pack animals desu

Morning /ksg/

How was the night (or at least the last 8 hours) for you?

Draining a waterbed and getting ready to get rid of it. It's a huge pain. Never buy one.

G'morning, pol-dood.
It's been pretty chill.

That doesn't sound fun, not even a little bit.

Hi kiwi lad!

Why would you buy that to begin with?

I can be your friend.

Night's going okay. Got cleaning done. Mostly relaxed.

Because it was the 90's and he was decking out his sick bachelor pad.

It's heavy as all hell. I feel like I fell for a horrible meme. It wouldn't be so bad with a correctly sized frame, but I had to make mine from scratch with lumber. Carpentry is an admirable skill that I just don't have.

Sex on a waterbed isn't all that great. Same goes for hot tubs.

Always.

Nah I bet it's awesome, just one good thrust and then you don't have to move anymore. The wobble of the bed will be enough to let the magic happen

It's a work in progress. I hope to make it Rinnier, but the fact that I was able to customize the html and css for this shit the way I wanted while wasted? Brings a tear to my hobbyist eye.

>Still talking about this VN.

Thanks doc.

No, it doesn't work that way. That's just part of the meme. The only benefit is that it's super easy to clean up. Wash sheets, spray mattress with cleaning solution, then wipe up.

.cod sknahT

Or you could do like me and just never wash it

An air mattress is much better to handle. Not as squishy though.

That's not doc, that's just skynet.

Dood...

Congratulations, dood.
Now all you need is to get it off that god awful resolution.

That sounds like even more effort to clean.

Any dirt that gets into a real matress' cloth is very hard to get out, though.

>That sounds like even more effort to clean.
Not really. Definitely more sanitary than having cum soak into a mattress or having to wash a mattress cover.

Unfortunately, this is the highest resolution my laptop can be set to. This hp piece of shit has been with me for years, I won't turn my back on him.

What the fuck are you doing getting cum all over the mattress?

Oh no, that thing I might do 1-2 a year now takes a little bit longer.

> as a rar file or something but
> I don't know where to upload it

Actually probably mega.nz it's the better file sharing site.
But there are more site like this, i.e. sendspace or 1fichier

that was a pretty good doujin

Good old MSPaintFaggot.

If someone still need that I uploaded a translated version for user once, I could find the link back if someone want

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

If I'm not asking too much...sure, thanks!

I know that feeling.
I had to abandon my old gigantic MSI PC a month ago. It was a great gaming PC in its age, but that was about a decade ago. It's still taking up a lot of space here, waiting for me to extract what I want from the drives and then just stow it somewhere I guess.

>What the fuck are you doing getting cum all over the mattress?
Well, you know, sex, wet lady parts. I'll use a condom for a one night stand, but overall raw is far superior.