/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1092

bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-42-recap/
bumped.org/psublog/ffxiv-costumes-and-weapons-to-appear-in-pso2/

■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part3
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-bethor-zelazny-arrives-on-set-may-25th/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-5252016/
■ AC Scratch: Airy Elegant Summer (until 6/22), Winners Design 3 sideB (until 6/8)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d8fyiMyaIM
youtu.be/Fl0sWYilh14?t=97
youtube.com/watch?v=PId8O9RvgYU
facebook
arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/10/skillcalc.html?10fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbniNdsGAekIk000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>playing the game instead of starting dancelines with random JPs

First for rappies

>being log in pso2
ayy

>make plans to marry mai npc husbando hagito
>force irl cuck bf to make hagito npc despite him being a poorfag without a penny to his name
>post on pso2 facebook and invite all 1,285 of my closest internet friends
>people show up and ceremony begins smoothly
>suddenly trolls show up
>suddenly all of hyperion including The REAL Mags aka Maggie aka Maggu aka Bone-chan shows up to ruin my wedding
>all of them put on reindeer suits start headbanging and shouting かわいいMAX and mentioning how imgay they are
>move wedding to team room and only tell a select few
>suddenly all of hyperion and their rag tag band of b-01 trolls and KEE-ROC show up and start throwing out the dankest memes in meme history
>retreat to my room wtih my irl cuck bf and force him to marry me on the spot telling him what a piece of shit he is for ruining the wedding
>mfw my entire life is ruined and I am a laughing stock of the entire internet

was aida ever arrested for grand larson?

IS THAT WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE
LONG ASS NECK
BABBYFACE
HUUUUUUUUUUUGE FUCKING FOREHAEAD
DAS IT MAAANE

There is something inherently wrong with this community.

SEGA needs to implement some form of PVP already so you inbred shitheads can just fucking kill each other in-game to assert your dominance rather than restoring to literal grade-school bullying.

You should also get that fucking cheetos dust out of your beard, you sick fuck. You know who you are.

Those are some dick suckin lips.

>person tells you to sit down and roleplay with them
>you dance instead
>HOLY FUCK I'M BEING BULLIED
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=4d8fyiMyaIM

Please tell me someone did inappropriate gestures at the wedding? I'm sure theres an animation you can spam that looks like humping. Just like in Mabinogi weddings, have lots of people doing inappropriate humping animations in the background.

I audibly laughed

Most of the pso2g people were just sitting around. There was one person spamming cut ins and talking mad shit but I think he was a b1

>have lots of people doing inappropriate humping animations in the background.
I kind of want to see a video of this user.

ribbit

youtu.be/Fl0sWYilh14?t=97
You can see what looks like a blowjob and what looks like some guy humping a potted plant.
Fun times.

will this day be remembered, /pso2g/?

youtube.com/watch?v=PId8O9RvgYU

which melee is best melee?

Needs more inappropriate gestures and someone humping the plants in the background.

Is Miori a girl or a guy playing a girl?

Female player who essentially tried to have a self-insert fanfic wedding and expected Ship2 to behave.

Glorious, no?

it was stupid for them to have a public wedding, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

I appreciate that video name and description

>>>facebook com/groups/PSO2ESC/

It gets better, when they swapped to a team room, a person was still streaming the whole deal, and they were confused as fuck on how people discovered that team room... AND the next.

>"If cancer people come in, I can kick them out right?"
>Cancer thinking others are the cancer, surely it's not your shitty attention whoring attempt
>Dumbasses on facebook once again adopting internet lingo they know nothing about
If you guys want to have some fun with this alert the JPs to this and have them take care of things. Sure they could think of something to use the opportunity to rid the game of its shittier players.

i dont get how any of them plan to report gaijins if they are gaijins themselfs

So... she wasn't even marrying her in game boyfriend? She got some guy to dress up like an NPC to marry him? What could possibly go wrong?

arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/10/skillcalc.html?10fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbniNdsGAekIk000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000j

Help

It was her boyfriend dressed up as Hogito.

it was two girls

I WANT TO FUCK NEEEK

HELP

i want neek to train me to be a master fighter

This gets weirder and weirder.

>Double take check the video
>Oh god she's "marrying" a clone of one of this episodes villains we know almost nothing about other than having a military vehicle fetish and backhanding Kohri.

This is amazingly fucking pathetic. Just...what? Holy fucking shit.

I LIKE MILITARY VEHICLES
I ALSO HATE KOHRI
WHO WILL MARRY ME

So girls can't even 2-D husbando properly.
This is more like 1-D. That or she has a fetish for getting backhanded.
Hopefully that's in the wedding video.

It had to be a gamer gurl right guys

gunner, hunter or bouncer?

sorry user i only hate kohri i'm not good enough for you

lmao

He's not necessarily wrong.

where the link to this cancer group

what are the least and most played classes?

least summoner or techer
most force or braver

GUREN

>"grown ups are talking"
>attended that cringy wedding
One of these don't belong.

>tfw I wasn't awake for this fun
just, JUST

>Grown ups are talking
This is coming from somebody who has a twitter account smeared with lewd dickgirls and sniffs swords

and the worst part is that he's still more grown up than deadbeat teenage dad 'I have the highest IQ in this room' Ryuuguu

Well, sucks that happened. Not

Also No.4 and I are gonna get married on a challenge block!

Fuck, you guys should've attended wearing rappy costumes and shat all over everyone.

ok Lilith

lol what a fuccboi. How can someone live being this degenerate?

Me and a couple of friends were actually gonna shit up the next wedding that was supposed to happen at the shared lobby, but that'll never happen now most likely.

I just wanted to see what the hell to expect on the first run.

There are many things that need to be deleted.

But does he have 170 IQ?

I was ready to jump right to that after the 3rd room attempt flopped, but I got there and no wedding.

Can we be terrorist rappies?
ISLAM IS THE LIGHT -Shitsplodes-

He joins random people in campship and doesn't say a single word, not even autowords, that's how fucking inept he is.
Fucking creepy as fucker.

hyperion at it again, reporting this to segay

>Grown ups are talking
This is a Filipino virtual clothing simulator with limited play-hours, why am I interested in studying these niggers?

I've seen other people not talk at all even without autowords

PSO2 was made in philipines?
well, that is new

To be fair, autistic people tend to be pretty intelligent. The problem is when nobody helps them cope with their autism, they spew it on everyone else and then they wonder why everyone hates them.

it works kinda

>I'm smarter than them so my opinion should matter more than multitudes of other paying customers
>doesn't realize that PC gaming is very uncommon in Japan and if they didn't make console versions of MMOs they would essentially be shooting themselves in the foot

REMEMBER THAT FO ARE THE KANGS OF PSO2

but every other class works the same

You forgot to put Summoner on the guy behind Techer and Gunner.

after being away from PSO2 for such a long time I'm back for a bit to visit guys.

can we get a "post your characters" chain going on here? I want to see the new faces we have hanging around the ARKS ships

Is this slut any good?

Can you please fuck off instead?

No.

Is there some way to use wtfast with the Tweaker? ie. is there some custom file location I can use for wtfast which will consider the game as being opened by the Tweaker?

I love people who take time out of their life to reply to me. It encourages me to keep coming back.

postin

beep ~

holy fuck that looks awful, what happened to you

>kaykay

sup

Hello.

Is there anything worth scratching for in these past two scratches? Trying to scratch for money like an idiot.

bad idea more so now with a bad dupe layerd awful costume, and even then prem is better if you want consistent money.

I love you! (*≧▽≦)

Cutie

I want to hug your legs

Hi hi, I too, like the colour red.

Cutie.

post moar of you