>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sontf8
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sonsj5
a.uguu.se/k2d5LUAELbvZ_PoorDrogoz.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like Say YES to memes

Obey the call

of Ah Puch!

>breasts

and?

>Even this one took Paladins out of the OP

I'd understand if Paladins discussion stopped or something but it seems alive and well.

Make a Paladins-exclusive general

Here we are in the room full of strangers,
Standing in the dark where your eyes couldn't see me

Well, I have to follow you
Though you didn't want me to.
But that won't stop my lovin' you
I can't stay away

Blaming it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin' them love songs,
Singin' them straight to the heart songs.
Blamin' it all on the nights on Broadway
Singin' them sweet sounds
To that crazy, crazy town.

I wasn't really paying attention just put Smite general. Just talk about it if you want, nobody is gonna stop you.
Faggot

The last time I played Paladins was months ago before they gutted Skye, is that shit even alive?

One was already made a while ago I believe and from what I've seen there's not quite enough discussion to warrant its own general but enough to where people still wanna talk about it.

The SMITE talk slowed down for a while and Paladins discussion in the general helped keep threads alive, I don't see why it shouldn't be welcomed.

I want palafags to go

Yeah but Skye's still sub-par

Let's do a poll this general:

What game modes do play most? www.strawpoll.me/10338667

and, if it's not conquest, what would make you play conquest more?

I'll say this, if hirez wants people to play conquest more they need to at least put it in the fucking tutorial that new players have to go through.

Instead there's just arena and joust, so new players literally have no idea what the fuck conquest even is

Additionally, why not give more xp/favor for conquest players if you want to encourage growth in that part of the playerbase?

Someone tell me something.

If it is the MOTD, why do we have some faggots who rush headlong under tower thinking that just because they have infinite mana, they also have infinite health?

Playing on the console is Hell. But by the same token, I would probably be looked down upon by the PC players since I'm still rather new to it.

They don't want to encourage it. PonPon pretty much admitted that they keep smite casualized because people are less likely to quit if you throw them into arena vs make them actually play conquest because it's too confusing or hard. So it keeps casuals happy, they buy skins, and boom- You have a playerbase full of people who never play conquest because there's no reason at all for them to. Ranked might as well be removed.

So why bother to balance around conquest if no one plays it

Do you honestly think people who play other modes care as much about balance as those who play conquest?

The only god those people care about is Ares and maybe Nox. Half the gods are barely even viable in other modes so nobody cares.

Hi-Rez balances around conquest because like it or not they have a competitive scene. They're forced to. Even Riot does specific mode balancing, if Hi-Rez really cared they'd do something like that, but they don't, because nobody fucking cares about balance in those modes.

>only cares about ares

Are you serious? The casuals bitch about loki more than anyone

Yeah but people bitch about Loki in conquest all the time too. He's not a good example.

Speaking of Loki. I noticed I placed a sentry down, but it didn't detect him when he poofed. Did I notice wrong?

Can someone explain the "Loki is useless if you focus him down early" meme? You can't focus him down, because he isn't going to be in any position where you can kill him at that point in the game. A somewhat competent Loki will not be baited into a 3v1 at level 4, and as long as he survives until he gets 4 points into his decoy, he's going to be outfarming and outleveling every god in the match.

wards don't reveal him

Read it as "Loki is useless if you are playing against someone who doesn't know what they are doing."

Fortunately, there are plenty of bad players, especially those for Loki.

I don't mean to sound like Reddit, but one thing I don't like about Loki's kit is that he isn't really fooling anyone. It would be interesting if he was based around leading enemies into confusion or disarray, or somehow turning the enemy team against each other. His only real tricks are killing someone really fast, or killing an objective really fast, and his whole scheme is completely thwarted when someone decides to check out a lane nobody's been to for a while. At least they got the part right where he's a dick and generally everyone hates him.

I dunno if you've played LoL but Shaco somewhat reminds me of what Loki should be. They're similar already sure, but a lot of Loki's tactics are more about being deadly than being a trickster.
I suspect they had a lot of ideas for Loki, but ultimately decided he would be too annoying to play against. Imagine if his decoy actually ran towards gods and exploded, or his aimed strike confused enemies instead of slowing them.

Do you think Loki is serverely depressed because of what other gods think of him?
Then hides it with tricks and laughter, pretty sad imo.

>The nigga that will lead the boat that carries the giants and the undead to the battlefield of Ragnarok feels anything close to sadness or regret.

>smoking oracle crack
Not even once

>Fucking midgets 4 jewelry
Not even once

>implying the midgets weren't the one taking the pounding

lewd

Considering that Odr left her because of it, I'm pretty sure she was the one getting the dick.

He would have left her either way

The real culprit here is Loki, the dumb faggot ruined everything

Loki is the real culprit of everything.
Literally.

What if we just replace Denton with Nemesis

Is something up with the servers? I get "player disconnected" when trying to login.

I thought Amaterasu was way too squishy to be considered viable, and then I realized she can do a thousand and a half damage with one combo and NO power items. Best warrior desu

>Anri Okita

Am I allowed to report an enemy for playing Rat?

But he's middling at best :^)

REEEEEtatoskr was redesigned with the intention to make him easier to balance, so they decided the best way to implement the little push he needed to fit among the ranks of other viable gods was by giving him more CC than most guardians and no lack of damage to compensate for it.

It was sarcasm based in a post from user in another thread saying ratatoskr wasn't that good and only bronzies found him op

>a slow, a conditional 1second stun and a knock up on ult
>more CC than most guardians

How come nobody plays Serqet even when she is good? I'm actually quite happy about it, but why don't people enjoy locking people into a CC chain -and 100-0ing someone with another escape to spare? Isn't she basically the same appeal as Loki?

He has 3 forms of CC while Athena only has one :^)

She has two.

Huh, I guess she does. The only CC she really needs is the death sentence cone, though.

This costume probably would have won something at SWC why would he show it off now?

Loki can farm much easier, movement in stealth is nice too.

FUCKING
DEAD
E
A
D

it hurts

>retired.

>tfw she won't be making anymore AVs again

Don't remind me

>all the good Smite players have moved to Overwatch
>I'm left playing with the LoL rejects and dregs

>he

is that actually a girl? damn

You couldn't tell from the anime tiddies?

what if those were man boobs? you never know.

it's a woman you jackass

well time to fap

>tfw you will never draw good for SMITE to have good R34.

It didn't work. It just died.

>removing paladins

>removing paladins

>removing paladins

>removing paladins

>there are people in this thread with only 2k smiteguru score

>removing paladins

Reminder to report all non-topic posts. As this thread is about smite, report all paladins posts.

In any other thread, If you go in there and try to take over with a different game you would get your posts deleted and likely banned.

>removing paladins

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sontf8

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sonsj5

>capeshit

>i hate fun

>i'm 12 years old

>removing paladins

>Androxus only ults on me
well fuck you too edgeman

>my taste in films is superior, i only watch french films with subtitles and quentin cucktino

>removing paladins

>Right next to Androxus as Fernando
>Full health
>He ults me

FUGG

>i watch childrens movies and am proud of it

>I think the the new star wars is good

Excuse me, this is the SMITE general. Go make your own general.

>who are you quoting?

>tfw missing drogoz ult

a.uguu.se/k2d5LUAELbvZ_PoorDrogoz.webm

Your general was hijacked by me man

Smite general. What is this game you are posting? It isn't smite.

A lot of loyalty for a FPS.

>non-smite posts in my smite thread
GET OUT
MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's Grover centered spin-off game.

>Implying anyone talked about smite before

I'm ok with it, keeps the thread active even during non-peak times like this.

Go make your own thread.

Go make your own thread

Go make your own bread

Go make your own thread