Dirty Bomb General /dbg/

>Is it p2w?
only for the first few hours
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
don't
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

wow look at that overwatch didn't kill dirty bomb edition
who could have possibly seen that coming?

First for skyhammers tongue my anus

Just posting cutest merc.

I bet he could carry multiple 90 HP mercs in his backpack.

he already carries a pair of siamese twin midgets that assemble conc grenades

>every post up until now was gay
quality thread

but your post is gay because you're a faggot
>every post up until now was gay
there

Women liking men is gay

Dirty Bomb is not going to be that impacted by Overwatch being the numbers were already rather low. It's a near dead f2p game and the only ones left playing it just like the game a lot.

The game makers have been doing a lot of event like BS the last month or so keep people at least checking into the game here and there. Even I stopped playing Overwatch to pop in for my free elite case + wep trinket.

boosted the player numbers too from 3k to like 5k. Dirty Bomb being OBJ like Overwatch really go me use to having shitters on your team to don't understand the OBJ is the team goal.

he has some of his comrades squatting in there

No, but men pretending to be women is ultra gay.

Feminine penis.

D

U

D

E

W

E

W

L

]

M

A

O

I just want to talk about this game but no one else does and it makes me sad.

lets talk about it user

Post something about it then

I just got done fapping while thinking about Proxy

surely you had the youtube link with all of her sounds open playing the sounds she makes when she takes damage

I never even thought of that
>tfw need to git gud

Good morning /dbg/ :3

>i will never get the stark card i want

Good morning!

Morning guys :^)

Got this from the cases i bought last night

Nice ;3

I tried so many times to get that one. I will never get that card in swiss, meanwhile I have all the stark cards I could want forever.

Today is a good day.

Is S41 a good or bad Thunder?
(Stark+combat knife Focus,Spares,Explodydendron)

I'd say it's arguably on par with S92. Focus is good with the Stark, Spares is amazing for the Stark, Explody is really nice after the grenade changes, plus it has the M9 and Beckhill. Both are good, and I don't think one is particularly better than the other.

Yeah today has been pretty nice. I got an Expert case from the Arsenal case, which provided good fodder, as did the free Expert case. I traded up this Kira today, which I'm not sure how to feel about. On one hand, I really enjoy the Dreiss on Kira, it's fun and nice with her speed. Dreiss suffers horribly from aimpunch, so Focus is great for it, and Quick Eye is even better thanks to her speed. Unshakeable is obviously nice since I no longer am one shot by stickies or Nader nades.

On the other hand, this game seems to want me to have Dreiss Kira super bad, and I'd kind of like to mix it up some.

THANKS MOINE

Didn't play for few months, are there any changes to weapon balance or is m4 still the best?

Also it seems like they actually optimized the game

>get level 7
>it says I'mma get an arsenal case from now on
>I don't have one to open
What the hell? Or does this start with level 8 then?

- M4 is still very good.
- Timik is almost on par but has more recoil still.
- BR-16 is the best gun right now, with the Stark AR close behind.
-Thunder got buffed to a point where some argue he's overpowered.
- Phantom got a kind of buff having an AoE field that disables deployables.
- Generation 2 cards came out making sure that you get less shitty loadouts in trade ups.
- Meta cards from generation 1 are still in generation 2.
- There was an Aimee event about a murder suspect which was based on the mercs that people played the most. It had unique skins for all mercs.
- The culprit in the end was Proxy and she got her own special skin as well as Aimee getting her own special detective skin.
- If you paid money you could get an Obsidian Proxy skin. She has visible torture wounds from Aimee.
- They added Arsenal cases for leveling up which contain a variety of rewards like various hour credit boosters, 5-10 equipment cases, elite cases, expert cases.
- They added new benefits to new players, and give out a free gold skin for Aura and Skyhammer at level 7.
- They added a better tutorial and an assault course to teach about jumps and long jumping.

Thanks familia

I just got to level 7, I got shit for Aura and Skyhammer. BULLSHIT

Also, why is the ranked gamemode under maintenance?

>using burst rifles on any other merc than Arty or Kira
How does it feel to be an ezmoder?

>connect to a bunch of chapel servers for game mode xp as Arty
>every single server attackers get spawncamped
>zero game mode xp

God this mission system is so fucking cancerous. I'd actually be happy with execution mission now as it doesn't force me to play mercs I don't like.

>finally a server where attackers repair ev
>endgame screen ~3500 game mode exp
>game glitches the fuck out, zero mission progress

FUG

Something else I noticed is that if I play on EU servers, I sometimes only get a tiny fraction of the xp I've earned put towards the missions.

One game I nearly tripled the xp I needed to get, yet barely even got a 1/4 for the mission. The next game was even less. I didn't even get halfway despite earning 4-5 times what I needed.

I have an identical Kira card. Honestly the lack of a katana bugs me more than anything else.

I made a smurf account the other day and I can confirm that there is a box filled with only gold auras and skyhammers.

However that smurf account is still level 4, so... Yeah, he's just wrong about the level number.

Also holy fuck those max level 5 servers are a fucking carnival.

Me too actually. I have that Silver Dreiss card with the Katana. It's okay, but all the Katana cards are very eh. If that cobalt had the Katana I would love the shit out of it.

Post carbon Dreiss pls

post fragment dreiss pls

>lurking steam forums
>some newfag complains the game dropped him 3 cobalts for mercs he doesn't have
JUST

I was pretty sure that guy is a troll. Or at leat I hope so...

feels pretty good started using the stark after the thunder buff and it seems balanced

I only have this one from Arty.

I can't believe how many tries it took to get this, after the 5th trade-in I thought about giving up but by then I decided I was down a path. 11

Grats man.

This is the one that took me like 20+ Cobalt/Gold trade ups and ins. Still not totally satisfied since it's not fragment, but I've given up going for it for now.

Not the guy you were responding to, but I'm fairly new and I didn't get a gold sky or aura box as you called it.

Well then they must have changed it more recently than you started playing. The level 4 smurf account I'm talking about was made only two or three days ago, and I played only three games with it.

Did I really miss it by a week or so ? Damn.

What does nitros do ? Does it allow to fire quicker ?

>What does nitros do ? Does it allow to fire quicker ?
Increases barrel spin up speed, so the way I understand it, you can spin up faster, but then the actual firerate is the same.

Friendly reminder to type setclantag /dbg/ in console! :3

What are the benefits?

15:28 - player: Dixuh
15:29 - DixuMixu: hi
15:29 - player: Hi im quitting db , and selling my account , you interested?
15:30 - DixuMixu: lol nty
15:31 - player: :(

Leveled up today and got an expert case b, then got another arsenal case randomly and got another expert case b

I got nothing good

Still was exciting briefly.

>case-a-day may
>first 4 days get nothing but bronzes
>2 of them are the exact same br-16 arty card i had in silver
>decide to trade up for a silver arty card with a dreiss or stark because im basically vomiting br-16's with arty and skyhammer
>get the same br-16 loadout as i had before
>5th day i get a cobalt skyhammer
>br-16
>trade up some silvers i had for a gold arty card with a dreiss or stark
>the same br-16 loadout i had before
well atleast the augments and the m9 are nice for arty but god fucking damn

I hate the bugginess of the RNG. Sometimes it's nice, but it usually refuses to give you the one loadout you want. It doesn't always get stuck, but it often does. For instance, my Thunder RNG seems to be stuck on Stark and Timik loadouts. It takes me about 15 of any kind of trade to give me any LMG loadouts. Arty is currently bugged on D43 and B81. I get those cards so often. Thankfully that's nice since I love both cards. Stoker has also been bugged on T91 and M55, which are great loadouts. Kira is bugged on Dreiss. Red Eye is bugged on this one PDP loadout.

When I bought a 10 pack during the event, it gave me this. Really wanted to give me Rhino.

Reply to this post if you think I'm a faggot and I should kill myself

I think you're cute and should transition already. You and anime girl should become qt trap girls together and live in the same house and learn to cook nicely and play video games together.

Well that's the first time I've been told I should change my gender. And I can cook decently already and I play vidya all day anyway. Just need that someone special under my roof :(

>bugginess
user, I...

tfw getting only trashy bronze cards from the may cases ...

I can't open the console, I'm on a German keyboard. The ~ button is on the other side of the keyboard (and doesn't do anything) and the Circumflex button in the uppermost left hand corner doesn't do anything. Pls halp.

On my scandinavian keyboard "รถ" opens the console.

If you're honestly doubting your raison d'etre then you obviously have too much time on your hands doing shit that you don't care about. Find stuff to do that you invest yourself in. For me, vehicle maintenance did the trick.

You can rebind it

>women aren't allowed to fight in the army
>all these female characters

the fuck is going on?

>underage aren't allowed to post on Veeky Forums
>you're still here

I don't know user, some mysteries will never be explained.

Depends the country you're in.
Female in the army is a normal thing in some countries, except in special corps (submarines for example)

Women don't exist in special forces because the requirements are too tough for them

This is totally a discussion I want to have on Veeky Forums in general and on a video games board in particular

Then leave normie

>misunderstands what he replies to
>posts stupid shit in response
>is from /r9k/
Wow, what a surprise.

Why can't women be in submarines? Because of months of pussy stank accumulating in an enclosed environment with stale air?

They can't get a bunk room of their own, because there isn't enough of them and space is really limited so it's easier to just say no to women crewing subs.

Should I keep a dankbombman BL33 in sooperdank bambi?

Why would you ever want to work on a submarine anyway ? Fucking death traps.

Got this in a case, is it a decent loadout for kira or are there better ones?

Dreiss is shit but fun

It's a decent card but BL32 is better

Because said, also hygienic reasons. Submarines must, in case something goes wrong, stay undercover for months if need be to launch ballistic missiles.
Periods aren't exactly the most hygienic thing happening to women

>dreiss is shit
>he can't headshot

>12h booster from arsenal crate
t-thanks SD