/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Kintoki gacha till 1.6]
- Just Kintoki, no other rate up servants or any new CEs

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America so better hurry up if you'ven't finished the story

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club
- 3 new dailies added

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

And yet he still continues to write these shitty stories for no reason

What a fucking hack

Every day until you stop cheating.

King of Kings.

I don't need to cheat I have a level 10 attack buff waver, that's basically the same thing.

Just accept that that's what Fate is about. You and no one else matters, everything happens according to fate and you can't change that.

>Waste time reading all the shit in this franchise
>lol doesn't matter super raid boss makes all of these characters irrelevant even if they gang up you have no chance lolol such good writing i'm so deep by shitting on humanity
wew nasu

monthly reminder that DDD has the strongest character Nasu has ever written.

I love you Gilgamesh!

How's this for a poverty anti-Assassin party? I kept getting my ass kicked by the Assassin fight during the Da Vinci event, so I wanted to set something up hat could withstand something like that, even if it's a slow fight.

Ignore the stuff to the left of the Support, I just threw my best muscle in there in case the vanguard fucks up.

He didn't list him because he is above bullshit like that. Powerlevels only matter to humans, not Lovecraftian Outer Gods like PM.

You seem ridiculously butthurt about this for no discernible reason. You think the existence of the Tarrasque in Forgotten realms ruins every other story too or something?

It's not as if PM is the biggest swinging dick introduced yet, ORT is supposed to be even worse. Why are you so angry?

You mean to the right of the support?

And it's fine, the only addition would be maybe Iris out for Hans

>There are beings that are not primates in this setting.
Which are below humans and therefor also below PM.

>You read all Nasus shit about humanity overcoming beings ridiculously stronger then them to better themselves and came away with that?
And in the end it doesn't matter because humanity only exist because it's allowed to.

>Super raid boss
He's clearly referring to ORT since that's how Nasu usually speaks of it

I want to sexually harass da Vinci-chan!

Type Moon like classic Marvel.

You think humans are top shit, but when you zoom out into the bigger picture you realize there's so much shit out there that makes humans look like less than an insect in comparison. They could wipe out humans instantly, but why would they? They were not ordered to do such a thing, they do not care about humans, they do not recognize them as a threat to kill, humans don't matter to them. A human would never take an art seriously after all.

However humans do posses the potential to keep improving and evolving, so one day they might be strong enough to challenge the concepts of creation.

There are a lot of other species out there which have broken past their host planet and reached the stars as well. Whether humans can ever reach their level is the question at the moment.

>Nasu made non Fate stories about that. In Fate Humanity will fuck you up, retard. Try to follow the franchise and apply yourself.
In Fate humanity is worthless because everything is bigger and stronger.

>things that aren't primates are below humans
No
>things that are below humans are therefore primates
I don't even have a reaction image for how stupid that statement is

And don't bring shitposting into a new thread you faggot.

A-user~

>In Fate humanity will fuck you up
Even if every overpowered servant in existence ganged up on Primate Murder or ORT, hell even if every servant in existence ganged up on Primate Murder or ORT and had every DAA + Arcueid and both Shikis there to boot they'd all get shit on without accomplishing anything.

Da Vinci seems more like the proactive type.

>this is what fatefags actually believe
What, you want Nasu to give him stats, too?

>tfw ORT raid never because DW potato server couldn't handle it

Geez, how could a Franchise about humanity exaltation and limits doing the impossible and evolving through ideals and proving themselves be about humanity wins over irrelevant monster created to be a mid boss.

user, are you retarded? If you want something different, go read Notes. Fate was always about HUMANITY FUCK YEAH.

The list only counts things that have appeared in works before

Tell me what work Primate Murder appeared in. For that matter, you're telling me that you think Nasu said that Shiki is above every Aristotle? Nasu didn't list them either, so clearly that's what you're saying. The reason PM and the types don't count is because they haven't appeared in anything yet.

It needs all 7 Grand servants together to fight it. and they still can only barely hold it back.

>You mean to the right of the support?

...ah, yes.

And here I was feeling all smug about seeming completely clear-headed despite sleep deprivation. I wish my brain could just act slugish like normal people's instead of seeming completely alert but crossing wires in the stupidest possible way.

>Fate is humanity fuck yeah
Wow good thing that Fate is only a small part of Type-moon's established work which in retrospect just shows you that humanity is shit compared to stuff like ORT or PM who nasu is on record as saying would shit on servants no matter what in any quality or any number

Nobu a CUTE.

Guardians aren't grand servants, don't spread falsehoods. Just because Nasu said in one interview "It takes seven things for this" and in another interview he said "It takes seven things for that", don't conflate them to be talking about the same thing.

>Turkeyhandle shitters got blown out so hard they decided to shit up a brand new thread

>he's above bullshit like that
>but arc isn't

He didn't list him because he's irrelevant. I can't wait for Mashu to smash him.

>However humans do posses the potential to keep improving and evolving, so one day they might be strong enough to challenge the concepts of creation.
And before that day they all get wiped out by those that matter to prevent it.

>Fate was always about HUMANITY FUCK YEAH.
Fate is "Fuck Humanity". Even the absolute strongest of us don't matter at all in Fate, what does that they you about everyone else? Exactly, they are completely fucking irrelevant.

>Humans aren't shit and thus aren't worth attention
>Gaia dedicates an entire being to shit on humans
>Calls every other Type to come shit on humans just incase
>They all respond
>Meanwhile we're supposed to still believe humans are shit according to Nasu

The Grands are the original 7 guardians you idiot

Fate is the only important TM work. The rest is unpopular shit that leeches big cow success. That's why you have Galactica saber who can one shot shit like ORT easily.

Those worthless guardians are now upgrade to being Grand Servants. It's the same fucking thing.

Well seeing as Solomon is fucking around in Chaldea time-zone shit I guess Primate Murder is running amok in GO

>F/SN
>Humans overcome part human and non-human threats because of will and love and shit
>Extra
>Humans overcome a genocidal ghost because of will and love and shit
>CCC
>Humans overcome eldritch horrors and demons because of will and love and shit
>GO
>Humans overcome the strongest Servants and whatever is the real boss because of will and love and shit

>Fate is "Fuck Humanity"

Have you read literally any Fate

It only took me ten years to edit these and I'm still not happy with them, but here's Li Shuwen's My Room lines.

>Master. It's far too early to bow out.
>It's true that I am a Servant, but that alone will not make me a man who will prostrate himself before you.
>What? If you have what it takes to command me, then I will do as you order.
>If two warriors meet, isn't it simply human nature to want to compare who's superior?
>Simple murder is weighed down by people's ideas of morality. So of course, I don't like it.
>As for the likes of wishes, I'm satisfied so long as I have this flesh of mine. Do what you want with whatever else remains of me.
>Bond 1: If you want training, go somewhere else.
>Bond 2: It can't be helped… Let's start with teaching you a thrust.
>Bond 3: Very well. Come at me.
>Bond 4: There! Your kung fu is still not good enough! Next, next!
>Bond 5: If I could regain my youth, my wish would be to dedicate my entirety to martial arts. When I grow old, I'll get all worked up over trying to understand the meaning of death. Both of those are still me. There will come a day when you understand that.
>Event: Something stinks. Master, we'd better go check on it.

and a bonus summoning line.
>Summoning: Servant, Lancer. My true name is Li Shuwen. You may put my spear to use freely.

I'd finish polishing off his ascension lines and stuff but goddamn, he can be so fucking boring.

>He didn't list him because he's irrelevant.

>I see. When speculating on the nature of the Fate/ setting, I think I’d like to consider the bigger whole that is the TYPE-MOON multiverse. For example, when talking about a being that will lead the humanity to destruction, it’s easy to think of Primate Murder [1], so does this mean that it’s possible that we’ll see the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors [2] come into the story?

>Nasu: Ahh… [laughs] The only thing I can say right now is “it’ll happen when it happens”. Originally, TYPE-MOON fantasy is supposed to be “the story of a person or a city,” and doesn’t involve large-scale stories. I would even say I was trying to avoid “epics,” since I was writing based on fantasy tales [3] from the 80s and 90s. That being said, FGO is no longer the story of an individual, but a story that can easily reach the scale of the entire world. So it wouldn’t be strange at all to bring out Primate Murder. Throughout all the settings, there are a lot of things where I’d think, “I can’t bring this into the story. That would be like bringing in Godzilla!” but if it’s FGO, it’s not out of the question. So if the time is right, even the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors might show up.

Arc is human and weaker than PM. He isn't listed because powerlevels are beneath him.

>or PM who nasu is on record as saying would shit on servants no matter what in any quality or any number

He only said that about ORT, don't get confused. Nasu did say that PM's authority could be overcome by raw power, if you have a very stupid amount of raw power. A guardian in its full form is compared to Dark Sakura at the end of HF. It takes at least seven of them to have a chance. Nasu already said that PM is probably going to appear in FGO.

Guardians are not the same as Grand Servants as well, if you compare Solomon and Dark Sakura then the difference is staggering. He can blow up the world, while DS is probably more of a city-wide threat.

Grands are what you call in when shit is really bad, to deal with planetary threats.

He's in control of that DAA girl

Fucking secondaries

And when did they overcome ORT or PM? Or when did Nasu say they -COULD- overcome ORT or PM? Oh right he said the exact fucking opposite meaning all that shit is absolutely meaningless.

All that garbage was just humans against other humans fundamentally which doesn't mean fuck all once you realize ORT and PM exist

No, they are not, you fucking retard. Learn what a fucking Counter Guardian is.

>Fate is "Fuck Humanity"

Sure, that's why they outlive earth and can travel to other works in CCC/Extra, right? That's why they are the only surviving species (thanks to Chaldea) in Grand Order on Earth, right? Face it. Humanity is the center of Fate. It's been like this since Prototype. FSN made it small scale, but Nasu returned to the roots.

Fuck off.

>Bond 2: It can't be helped… Let's start with teaching you a thrust.

PM is ignoring Solomon for now since he is doing his job for him. He'll get rid of Solomon if he tries to bother him.

It's ok mate, no one knew that the Grands were the original 7 until recently, gotta get with the times

So, he'll be a one shot boss by Mashu in some event? Like I say, irrelevant.

>those translations

So in the end ORT is still the end-all be-all so you're still fucking retarded, now fuck off

>And when did they overcome ORT or PM?
>hurr why haven't people beaten characters who have never appeared
It blows my mind that people are this stupid.

Thanks user!

Are you trolling, or are you just abnormally butthurt about believing that this is all about fucking humanity? You sound like a caricature of a fourteen year old who just learned what edgy nihilism is.

There's no way to make Li Shuwen not sound dirty. Here's one of his battle entry lines.

>Well then. I wonder if you'll be able to satisfy this thirsty body.

Lewdest Lancer.

>Learn what a fucking Counter Guardian is
Are you fucking stupid? The Counter Guardians are now upgraded to Grand Servants.
>Humanity is the center of Fate.
And the rest of the Nasuverse shows that the events in Fate are of such little importance that they and everyone in it doesn't matter.

PM is nonexistent. So he cannot ignore anything.

Yeah ignore the fact that Nasu said that servants literally CANNOT beat ORT you retard.

All of your garbage franchise is meaningless because the only thing keeping it going is the fact that Nasu hasn't put ORT into it yet

>Nasu already said that PM is probably going to appear in FGO

Source? what bussiness would he even have here?

Thanks user, are you going to do other MyRoom lines?

xth for best kneesocks

They haven't appeared because it would mean everyone gets killed and there is no story. Fate can only be about insignificant humans living their insignificant lives while the rest of the world ignore that shit.

>The Counter Guardians are now upgraded to Grand Servants.

Are you completely retarded or just trolling?

>The Counter Guardians are now upgraded to Grand Servants.

No, retard. Counter Guardians are JUST FAKE HEROIC SPIRITS ACCORDING TO FATE GRAND ORDER. Are you stupid or something?

We have fucking Roman explaining the difference between them and Heroic Spirits when they met Assassin Emiya in Fate Accel. They are SHIT TIER lesser than Heroic Spirits.

If I get around to it, but be warned that I am very, very slow. Did you have anyone in particular in mind?

>Why hasn't Nasu put in characters that exist in the world but would instantly end the story or any future stories if they were to actually be used
Nasu just has them because he's a shit writer who wants to be edgy but doesn't have the balls to actually kill his cash cow

The Counter Guardians are now upgraded to Grand Servants.

>Are you fucking stupid? The Counter Guardians are now upgraded to Grand Servants.

We already met a proper Counter Guardian in FGO, you moron. Is this a troll or do you just have no idea what the hell you're saying?

Counter Guardians are NOT the 7 Grands AKA the original Guardians

>Nasu said that servants literally CANNOT beat ORT you retard.

Nasu also said that Arturia couldn't be summoned in another Class but Saber years ago.

Please give me your citation too.

Interview. Also he can always appear in an event like Shiki.

>berserker Edison
>IN America
What can stop him?

They are now.

Babbage still has no translations unless they were never put in a pastebin, same with Hundred Hassan, Kerry, Iris and probably some others. Babbage would be good because he seems fun, even if he's garbage in game.

Post said interview

So PM can be stopped by the likes of EMIYA, his dad and five other losers. Cool. Gaia is truly shit. No wonder she's a shitty jobber who gets her ass handed or killed most of the times.

Her only good job was to buff Arturia. Maybe if she had been smart and made PM a Saberface, she wouldn't job so hard.

This is just shitposting, isn't it? people can't be this retarded.

Diabetes

xth for Helena is cute.. CUTE!

2$ that the idiot spouting about "original guardians" is the same idiot who said Edison was buffed by the Counter Force.

He runs off electricity as Berserker. This might be his fabled Mazda form that he never got to show off before. Because he runs off electricity his master didn't care even if she died, since Berserker would keep going even without mana being provided, and eventually create her wish.

She summoned him because she wanted revenge against the phantasmal realm or divine spirits or some shit.

Before Berserker killed her however, whatever is currently possessing the Einzebern homuncules seems to have scared Berserker into going along with the contract. He's nothing but a feral beast in this form with the body of a lion it seems. Considering what war he's in, his power can't be underestimated.

That's what I've heard second hand at least.

>Edison was buffed by the Counter Force

I missed this, elaborate

It's from Character Material
>Said that as long as the battleground is earth, it has no weakness.
>Base concept being "hopeless despair". If this was an RPG, ORT would be the hidden boss that's stronger than the last boss. "WTF man, did you losers bother to think about game balance

This user did

>Babbage
I'll give it a shot. I remember really enjoying his dialogue during London.

Literal autism

I've seen some retard continuously reposting the same nonsense about the Grands being "the ones that stopped Primate Murder when it was unleashed", ignoring that there is no evidence that PM was ever unleashed at all and that the "7 Guardians" thing is anything other than an estimate rather than something that already happened.

It's a troll. He's been corrected enough times to know, so just ignore him.

The least dindu servant!

>This might be his fabled Mazda form that he never got to show off before.
Is this a thing? Mazda is just a line of lightbulbs he made.

There was an autism who claimed the counter force and alaya were involved and buffed Edison when AMerica was out which was proved wrong (and Accel Event just btfo all Alayafags, Alaya cannot intervene and didn't intervene when Solomon singularities are about because they are anti humanity; that's why Kiritsugu's presence in that fake singularity stands out).

Stop shitposting. Just accept that Nasu changes shit whenever he wants to.

Making PM's first appearance in FGO is completely idiotic, fuck Nasu

And fuck this secondary too

He threatens to turn into "Thomas Mazda Edison" by drinking a secret potion when you beat him, but Karna knocks the vial off his hands and tells him to listen to you.

>So PM can be stopped by the likes of EMIYA, his dad and five other losers. Cool.

In their full counter guardian forms

A guardian is given as much mana as they need to accomplish a task. In Fate/Zero he didn't need more mana than an average servant to kill a simple human, but when they're summoned to protect humanity they have infinite mana and power.

Guardians aren't summoned as just D rank shitters, they're compared to Dark Sakura.

Thank you user

Holy fuck, FSF sounds entertaining. Really wish I kept studying moon

>Said that as long as the battleground is earth,

And? They can send him to the Moon and BTFO him. Even fucking Astolfo can travel to space. Do you even Nasu?

That means your bronze Servants can easily one shot him if you max their skills.

Nasu has never changed or even hinted at a change in his opinion that nothing will beat ORT.

Seeing as it's one of his oldest creations it's doubtful he ever will.