>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Last Map:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qcSvhG15Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for pvp

Reposting

>trying to help my friend do his challenge at the last minute
>the only bottleneck is Darsia Perandus
any tips? we've just been running maps for days

lurk /global 820 and pray

Reposting

>merc solaris 1&2, I went 16/16 guardians there.

You don't need to clear maps to get him, he's not gated by a tier of maps like tantalus or whatever his name is afaik

let poeg die

>>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.4
Still not updated

No guardian is gated by anything, they all have a very small chance to guard perandus chests.

"no"

it's for the better

Can somebody explain something to me?

Shavronne's Wrapping seems good, but Solaris Lorca also seems to achieve everything Shav tries to offer, why is Lorca never even considered a build and Shavronne going over 50 exalts?

Solaris Lorica is armor, and not that much of it.

People still use it to transition to shavs if they don't want to jump from something else

PoE needs an offline single player mode

Last time that was suggested the devs had an autism attack.

Is this a good hybrid BV poison occultist build?

poeurl.com/DXn

Plan on using LGoH for life, life leech for ES.

>hybrid

nope, it's bad

Any links?

Not really, but oh god it was mixed in with the ascendancy butthurt. I can sum up

>Muh netcode
>Muh predictive gameplay
>Desynchs are a way of life deal with it
>If you can't handle the game play something else and don't forget to buy our cosmetics goyim
>Offline is literally impossible on our system jeez none of you autists understand how this works.

>5k life + +2k ES

why is that bad?

Hey I just returned to the game in 2 years, why is Poison so preferred nowadays?

Why would you prefer a dot when you can kill mobs in 1~2 strikes? Am I not understanding something?

50% MORE damage to bosses

Is bossing ever a problem? I played Flamestrike before when it first came out and like 3 flamestrike would kill high map bosses

Because you're gimping your build by using two forms of life gain badly rather than one well

Same with your HP pool

no limit to stacking, thus scales with attack/cast speed
double dipping
read the wiki
it's very easy for a poison support to become a 100-200% more multiplier against single target

im gonna leave the scion in the cage, no point rescuing her this league

What map bosses are on par with merc Malachai?

you only need to rescue her once
fucking retard

>There's a bug with the labyrinth ladder that's been out ever since 2.2.2c deployed. I made a forum post about it nearly a month ago, but I still haven't gotten a reply from GGG nor seen any mention of it being fixed in any patch notes. A few other labyrinth ladder racers posted in that thread, mentioning that something weird was definitely going on with the ladder as well.
>Basically, ever since 2.2.2c, the ladder sometimes takes off around 20-70 seconds from your time. In my forum post, I posted a link to a video of a run that I streamed where my timer clearly showed that I finished a run in ~2:26, but it came up as 1:59 on the website.
>With that in mind, I'd guess that's what we're seeing in the OP. I only did a handful of runs today and got 3:20 (without the bug occurring), and I'd guess that I could improve that by maybe 30 seconds, which could show up as a time around 1:30-2:00 if the bug occurred.
>EDIT: I started doing a few runs, since I noticed that I lost rank 1 on PSC Merciless. On my first run I got 3:22, which came up as 2:19 on the website, so the bug definitely still exists :/.
don't worry about no race season, at least you have the labyrinth :^^^^^^^^)

>implying anyone in poeg races

i datamined the 2.3 patch notes and it says here everything is shit

I thought BV worked well with life gain on hit?

Having 7-8k hitpoints isn't possible on a life build, and ES builds can't use non-ES chests like the new curse+poison chest.

Hybrid isn't bad with dual cybil's, but that implies you go Necromancer with BO uptime, not Occultist, otherwise you're just dual wielding 2 mediocre claws

WHERE IS FREEPOSTER

>Having 7-8k hitpoints isn't possible on a life build

hardly possible with a witch start desu
you need to go BM for that

oh nvm, forgot the LGoH gem was for attacks only.

Going BM will probably be really popular on witch this meta

BM + dual consuming dark + troll shavs

Technically you can use CoC cyclone for the LGoH part. But that would require building for crit.

Consider this a work in progress.

You still have a week to post your submissions.

BASED

Make an imgur folder so you don't have to shrink the pics so much, senpai.

Sure, I can make an album closer to release.

Don't make them so small, all the little details are getting lost.

>no talisman mod for zana this league
fuck, rigwald sword would fit so nicely into my build

What do you guys think of my life regen ED Scion build concept for 2.3?:

>13.2% life regen from tree
>boots can get up to 2% life regen from map lab enchant
>6 frenzy charges with blood dance (3% life regen)
>4% life regen from a sulphur flask
>30% increased life regen if you killed recently with DoT from Ascendant Trickster

(13.2+2+3+4)*1.3 = 28.9% life regen if I killed recently and with frenzy charges and sulphur flask up

I plan to have around 7k life so I should have 2k life regen when fully buffed

>BM with a build that doesn't have mana issues
nigga wat

based
reddit ain't got shit on poeg memes

literally 0 damage

kill youa're self

it's for the troll mantle...

normally i share my builds before a new league but not this time

you can all go fuck you'reselves

it's possible to reserve less than 65% mana, you know?

I could easily go RF with so much life regen, and 6 frenzy charges is a 1.24 damage multiplier, not to mention I have a reasonable ~350% inc damage from tree

>Low Mana is a condition that applies when the player's mana pool falls below 35%.
You can take an aura or two and still be way above 35%

Depends more on your build, too. But main reason for BM is for builds with sustain issues, like EA.

What aura do you need for flameblast?

what do you need your brain for?

poison storm call inquisitor?

>poison
>inquisitor

Do you understand how poison works? Only phys or chaos damage can poison. For you to convert lightning to chaos, you'd have to use something like Voltaxic, which is going to be a incredibly poor choice for Storm Call. You also want less duration for Storm Call so it can feel more instant, and more duration for poison since it scales off duration. So no, your idea is incredibly retarded

Let's discuss 2.3 meta. What will be the most op builds?

poison memefall trapper

voltaxic poison spark

reminder ascendant is still going to be top tier and people are burying her too quickly because they don't get their free 7th and 8th leech/pierce link anymore

voltaxic is gonna get nerfed though, right?

you can nerf 2 million dps but it's still not going to be enough

I tried to figure out some strong combos, but there isn't much synergy to be found beyond the main 2/3 combos. Leech was the big one for casters.
It will take a while to find a good use for them, and even then it will just be niche builds.

>tfw practicing running maps on an SC character to survive HC
>still die unreactable deaths out of nowhere

How do I git gud in this? I ran a map with a pretty huge damage modifier to monsters and it was fine except the area boss literally one-hit me which I didn't expect. I'd be mad as fuck if I had just lost a HC character here but I'm not sure how to avoid this without losing a character to pretty much every situation before learning what is deadly.

I think the option to jump to another class' starting location is not really viable in most cases. There might be one or two builds that actually make use of this mechanic and I think that's what the Scion was meant for in the first place but I think most people will end up going for +40 strength or some shit like that.

most common sources of people dying in hc:
1) overconfidence, underestimating map mods, etc
you're going to get wrecked if you run crit vuln double damage maps sooner or later
2) not enough ehp
pretty straightforward, stack life or es
3) not enough mitigation
tabula isn't going to cut it unless you're really comfortable with being a ranged glass cannon
4) poor flasks
people don't know how to roll flasks and you see level 90s with shitty flasks
learn to roll your basalt, granite, or whatever, learn to prepot and you will survive most of physical bursts

>know mobs/bosses and their abilities
>learn what kind of damage your build can and cannot deal with
>learn to anticipate the perfect storm (map mods, rare mods etc)
it's really just experience and game knowledge combined with havig good reaction time

Is there a must-read tutorial for this kind of stuff? I am 99% sure my flasks suck but I wouldn't even know what I'd want to roll on them except something against bleeding and maybe freezing because I sure die to that occasionally. I still feel like it'd be impossible to prepare for every contingency.

I can't be bothered to look at the ascendancy tree changes, what are the good ones?

Any chance I can get a free facebreaker from a kind user?

staunching is the only must have because corrupting blood and some rare cases of puncture will bleed you to death in 2 seconds, otherwise it's all situational

if you have a high amount of hp, it will be hard for you to get shocked or frozen

nothing wrong with having several different flasks for different map mods, for example I'd never go into a t13 map with +100% added lightning without an utility flask of grounding to make sure I never ever get shocked

lol i was so mad when i was pushing the 2 week ladder in sc and that beyond boss killed me and i lost like 5 hours of exp

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4l6pc8/every_23_ascendancy_change_before_and_after

in short, elementalist, slayer, juggernaut, berserker and pathfinder got some juicy buffs

ascendant got GGG nerfed (her berserker is pretty damn shitty now, on top of coming with a 5% inc damage taken penalty)

others got minor nuffs/nerfs

occultist left unchanged

everyone gets +2 points

what map mods were there? crit and boss damage are the most rippy ones if you don't have enfeeble (reduced crit mult), some will one-shot you even with 6-7k life

i got crit'd for 6k life by the fire ribbon shield charge in a bazaar map once

she's asleep

I put my penis in her vagina last night if you catch my drift

>What GGG should be doing
work on better graphics for the game

>What they're actually doing
nerf the most fun builds and buff a bunch of boring builds

>she

Yeah I think it was more crit, increased critical rates and extra damage as cold on top of that. I know it was a dumb combination but the map itself went pretty smooth so I figured I'd give it a try.

Anyone just making a bladefall miner occultist and getting ez 100 and achievements? doesnt look like they're nerfing shit since VMS and spark is on the radar.

>literally get to sell achievements like dual daresso/dual kaom kills for 30chaos orb x 4 party members
>sell atziri kills(as in just the kill) for 10-15c per person as well, at least early on
>run any fucking map you want, perhaps aside from no-regen since it's a bitch on mana

You can get a hundred exalts in the first 2 weeks and sell it for like 700 forum gold(10bux) each while still hitting your goal of level 100 top 1-20 and all achievements done.

there are a bunch of performance improvements coming on release
you sound like a vms babby who is just buttmad his op build got nerfed and don't want to play anything but
deal with it

joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

>playing mines
>ever
I'd rather kill myself or play totems

i rather play something more interesting and not faceroll through content

Definitely running this but no idea what to do for gear/passive tree

>100 with mines

ughhhhhh dude

I want to play something fun this league and not become glass cannon late game.

I thought about crit flame totem or SC discharge juggernaut. I'm also pretty new and did shit late-game this league, so I want to fix it now. Can you recommend me something?

>started playing yesterday
>picked templar
>tfw ugly as fuck
When do I unlock trousers?

lol
lol

hope youre not implying theyre slow

>youtube.com/watch?v=0qcSvhG15Yg

just auto hotkey shift.

S-D screen cleared.

repeat a few times per map.

I'm gonna do selfcast bladefall occultist because mines are tryhard as fuck

and that was a trapper.

miners are way better.

Hahahahaha

wouldn't miners have much less range?

I have no faith left in GGG's """""balance"""""" team if they don't at the very least address the issue of poison/double dipping for traps/mines, people have been complaining about how broken it is for months

i got to lv96 with poison bladefall trapper so i know how strong it is and t's not exactly slow, but i guess i justt burned out on that play style so i went "ugh" thinking about going to 100 with it

how are mines better?