imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvII-WJWo5s
pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Sirris is CUTE!

Reposting this in case anybody feels like killing some time filling it out or giving me advice on how to improve it.

>dark souls 3
>be using spear all day
>fall the rotten greatwood
>get awesome spear that sucks HP and looks pimpin'
>does pisspoor damage compared to my broadsword+1
Great. All monsters are resistant to pierce. Just like in Dark Souls 2 where you have to use Strike because everything was a knight.

The last could be "soap stone quote" or some shit.

Is there a ring or anything that gets rid of the flame effect when I'm Embered?

I don't think so, I remember doing more damage to the Ruin Sentinel with a Red Dust Sword than with a Spear+5. Unless I used the heavy attack that deals blunt damage.

My dude, you clearly missed the second best normal spear in the game

It's also in Undead Settlement

That's an interesting idea, it could spawn some interesting quotes. Although, it could also leave a lot of shit out of context if people don't include an image or explanation to go along with the quote.

Mayve because Red Rust just has much more AR?

Yes, Untrue Dark

song/theme for last one

The Winged Spear?

AR?

Can you anti-parry someone with a running attack?
>get to swamp
>invaded by the npc
>invaded again while fighting npc
>hide at the bonfire
>OP pic happens
>nigga stands next to me and hides himself
>attack him for a good combo
>another fucking invader joins
>he falls down the ladder to the poison area
>first nigga has killed both a sunbro and a blue berry
Then I sprint attacked him and somehow got a parry. Could it be because he was parrying and I was sprinting?
Also got a lucky backstab and killed him.

Is this correct?

attack rating

you broke his guard

>OP pic happens

>host dies to pontiff stab n grab
>I use the clap gesture where he was thrown and died
>host then keeps summoning me using my summon sign and bc's me out and then claps

How do I get this fucker off my back?

THESE ARE GOOD SUGGESTIONS BUT SOME OF THEM FEEL SUPERFLUOUS WITH MY CURRENT LOADOUT

ZWEIHANDER DOESNT DO MUCH THAT THE ASTORA GREATSWORD DOESNT, AND THE GLAIVE AND HALBERD STEP ON THE TOES OF MY LUCERNE. SAME WITH ALL THOSE SPEARS AND MY LOTHRIC LONGSPEAR. MOST OF THEM ARE GOOD SUGGESTIONS THOUGH AND LOOK PROPERLY KNIGHTY. BETWEEN THE MORNINGSTAR, WARPICK, AND MACE, WHICH WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR A KNIGHTLY HAMMER?

OTHER THAN THAT I'M WEIGHING MY OPTIONS BETWEEN A REFINED CLAYMORE OR A REFINED BROADSWORD. I ALREADY HAVE A LOTHRIC KNIGHT SWORD AND A BLACK KNIGHT SWORD SO I HAVE SERVICABLE WEAPONS IN BOTH CLASSES. SO IT MOSTLY COMES DOWN TO WHETHER I, AS A KNIGHT, SHOULD ASPIRE TO HAVE THE HARDEST-HITTING STRAIGHTSWORD POSSIBLE EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS KINDA DUMB, OR THE MOST FASHIONABLE GREATSWORD POSSIBLE EVEN THOUGH GREATSWORDS KINDA FEEL LIKE THE SLIGHTLY SUCK SHIT IN THIS GAME. IT DOES FEEL LIKE AT LEAST ONE SLAB SHOULD GO TOWARDS A CLASS OF WEAPON I DON'T CURRENTLY OWN.

Wow, I'm fucking stupid. Somehow, I forgot that covenants were a thing. Ok, this is the complete version for now.

Go do something else for a little bit and come back. Help out with ODK or Wolnir

Stop being a shit

The damage?

Elite Knight all day.
Dark Souls 2 only, by the way.

For a second I thought this was DaS2.
Damn DaS3 looks ugly at times.

M A C E
A
C
E
Morningstar is a cleric weapon and Warpick is a repurposed pickaxe, so it's more of a Man-at-Arms thing.

>youtu.be/cvII-WJWo5s

>Faraam set
>Shield Of Want
>Farron Greatsword
>Solid shield with an instant Parry

You know, I'm really liking the options I have with this set up and it looks cool, unfortunately the Farron sword's regular attacks don't feel that good and the damage I do is only like 40 higher than what I can achieve with a Long sword but way slower... huh.

>Alva helm + Firelink chestpiece
Mah knigga

>there are people IN THIS VERY THREAD who killed Yorshka to get her chime

I am disgusted to share a board with you monsters.

>Not artorias' shield
I'm pretty sure Wolf Knight is the best shield with WA shortcut

Did someone recently put out a youtube video with sellsword twinblades in them, because people keep coming at me with buffed ones

they mostly fail because my memes are strong against anything that involves pressing a button more than once

THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD POINT. TROUBLE IS IF I WANT THE MACE TOO, THAT'S THREE WEAPONS SINCE I HAVE NEITHER A +10 LONGSWORD NOR ESTOC, WHICH MEANS 3 (4 IF I WANT A CLAYMORE TOO. FUCK.) SLABS, WHICH IS MORE THAN I ACTUALLY HAVE. UNLESS YOU OR ARE OFFERING TO TRADE ME A +10 WEAPON OR TWO THAT LEAVES ME A BIT OUT TO DRY AS FAR AS COMPLETING MY ARSENAL GOES.

NOBODY SAID CHIVALRY WAS GONNA BE EASY. FUCK.

covenant is moundmakers

Artorias's Shield doesn't go with many armor sets, or at least I couldn't find a set that really looked nice with out other than maybe Drakeblood.

NG+, pussy

Let's try this again on a non-dead thread.

Interrupting the DS3 storm to ask DS1 advice. Should I run Version 1 of this Ciaran cosplay build or Version 2?

Version 2 has more HP and stamina with FaP ring, but Version 1 has that delicious DWGR for some assassin/ninja flipping. Which would you choose?

I included the parry dagger because it's easier to parry than backstab in PvP, while the power within is for bosses or havel-flippers/etc.

I've put 100 hours into the game and have only just found out that the elemental effects when you hit enemies are really cool.

I was using a longsword and black pharis bow the entire time, briefly switching to the sunlight sword at the end, because straight swords shit on PvE so hard it isn't funny. I only found this out by accident because I had the crystal sage rapier in my offhand while farming and I accidentally attacked with it.

The blue fire looked sweet. I should probably try more weapons.

>help sirris with her babysitting questline
>use the talisman glitch on cr8 but he doesn't get oneshot because ng+godknowshowmuch
>think to myself "AH WELL LET'S SIRRIS DO THE LAST HIT"
>the moment I said that sirris just slowly walks into cr8's direction like a complete edgelord instead of FUCKING ATTACKING
>sirris get completely annihilated

..and I only have myself to blame.

>not just doing her questline to get her chime and outfit

Just about any knightly set should look fine with Arty's shield, or at least I think so.

i killed her for the fun of it.

This

Literally all you have to do is give her back Gwyndolin's Finger then talk twice and you're done

You don't have to fucking kill Yorshka

Wondering this as well.

I just hold back/free aim a duel charm but I see it everywhere now, it's bizarre.

It's fine, next playthrough she acts like I've already introduced myself and we're best of buds.

>that r1 hit confirm into l2 combo for an entire health bar
Somebody definitely made a youtube video.

I quite like Drakeblood Armor with Lothric Shield and Sword, kind of ornamental but pretty badas looking.

For default Knight though, I really enjoy Kite Shield from Herald set and the Claymore.

Also for Fallen Knight, Claymore goes perfectly with it and the regular Knight Shield has a color Scheme pretty close to the armor as well.

IF I GO INTO NG+ WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO INVADE, DUEL, AND CO-OP WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY ON NG? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

I think Arty's shield is quite a lot more ornamental looking than most of the knight armors in the game though.

old thread

yes noob

On a scale from longsword to whip how difficult is a ceastus run in ds3?

YES
WHY ARE WE USING CAPSLOCK

Creighton. His name's Creighton.

I personally just discovered that the torch is somehow useful against some specific enemies. Doesn't cause a lot of damage but it staggers them for a while.

Some famous European faggot said back in the middle ages that the three weapons a knight absolutely must master are the sword, the lance and the polaxe, with the longbow later being added when horse archery became a big deal after the Crusades.

The lance is shit and there are no horses so toss that. The swords they used back then were actually greatswords by Souls definition so you've got that. The lucerne is obviously a polaxe so good job on that too. The estoc KIND of fills the role of a lance but it'd still probably get some eyes rolling if you don't find a beefier, anti-armour weapon.

what do you do when your gf blocks narrow passages, /dsg/?

Pike. and its in the crucifixion woods.

block her (male) narrow passage with my dick

The ones I've fought don't actually hitconfirm, they just start spinning to win even when I'm out of range.

Once I see that I know I can safely walk into their next attack and SUNLIGHT SPEAR+PARTIZAN STING.

Except sometimes it oneshots them because apparently some of them didn't level VIG.

Elemental weapons are shit anyways.

I'm still mad that was removed from the game.

Longsword being a 1, whip being a 10, maybe 7?

Obodohomo keeps using them.

pretty easy since AI won't dodge or kite you much

caestus/caestus

SO FAR I'VE BEEN USING ELITE KNIGHT CHEST, ELITE KNIGHT LEGS, KNIGHT HELM, AND KNIGHT GAUNTLETS FOR MY USUAL KNIGHTLY DUDS, AND SWITCHING TO FULL DRAKEBLOOD SET AND THE BLACK KNIGHT SWORD FOR INVADING AS A BLACK KNIGHT. AS FOR SHIELDS THOSE ARE MOSTLY IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE SHIELDS I WANT AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVER USE A SLAB ON A SHIELD. PERSONALLY THOUGH THE LOTHRIC KNIGHT SHIELD LOOKS TOO BIG SO I USE THE KNIGHT SHIELD, GRASS CREST (FUCK YOU THESE WEAPONS USE A LOT OF STAMINA), OR ALTEWRNATING BETWEEN THE FOUR CREST SHIELDS BASED ON WHAT ELEMENTS I NEED TO RESIST (USUALLY LIGHTNING)

CHIVALRY IS LOUD
THANK YOU FOR THE HELP BUT ALSO FUCK YOU

How many slabs do you have? I'd go for estoc and ls since they are actually viable in pvp

also have some xiii century inspo too

also creightons set suits that period

Crouton.
Crouton the Drifter.

Dammit, I thought I cleared that area.

is that an offer? i can give you the fuck.

What determines how many souls you get for killing an invader? How many souls they had on them?

farm the tree wielding enemies

>gf
Gross.
>being straight

Haaa, it's a drop, okay.

>It's a "the host is a mentally and physcially handicapped person" episode

Some people should not play games

I THINK YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN HELMETS. I HAVE 2 SLABS LEFT ASSUMING I DON'T DEDICATE THE NEXT SEVERAL HOURS TO CHEWING THROUGH NG+. HAVE A +9 LONGSWORD, BROADSWORD, MACE, CLAYMORE, AND ESTOC THAT I'M LOOKING AT UPGRADING

AND YES, CREIGHTON'S SET LOOKS PROPER CHIVALROUS, CAUSE THAT SHIT'S A MIRRAH KNIGHT UNIFORM

MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS CHILVARY

idk lol.

I'd go with the dual ring build. DWGR + hornet ring is very powerful. You can also do swaps to Wolf + Hornet or RTSR + Hornet with it.

>there are people who don't curl up the moment they down a phantom

>Being straight is a problem now
Go back to Tumblr, I hear it's a crime to be a Straight white male on there now.

>70 fucking vitality
ciaran doesn't flip. use the wolf ring along with the hornet. it's even proper thematically, she wears the ring of her fallen lover. you could also include hidden body. but really, ciaran would be better as a random invader, not 120

Never show weakness.

It's level. The blue thing means they're downscaled.

STRAIGHT SWORDS CONFIRMED OP AS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL

You know how skirt physics are disabled when you equip any top that has physics on it? Is there a tweak or mod to fix that? ds2 at least had some combinations that kept all the physics active, even on ps3.

Also rate my build ;)

Blue thing means passworded, grey thing means downscaled. The more you know.

Hrm. I wonder what the ratio is.

>tumblr
gross

I just don't want to deal with women. They give you cooties, haven't you heard?

Conflicting info between the pastbin and the infographic. For the gladiator event, are we allowing physical infusions? This spear I'm using is sort of garbage, but it's a lot of fun.

Also, would the Gundyr glaive be allowed at all?

>27 Vigor
>SL 57
What the fuck

>when you start off with 8 ashen & 4 normal and end up with 0 ashen & 4 normal

I am a simple man with desires only of big swords and lightning hands.

it's literally the Broken Straight Sword

you fucking metashitter

At SL 80 i was getting 1000~ souls per kill IIRC.
Then i pop this fucker and get 28k, pretty surprising. I noticed how much i had and recorded the last bit to see how much he gave me.

I'm going to level one of my characters up to SL 120 for FCs and stuff like that. She's a caster.
Would it be better to make her 60 INT / 30 FAI so she uses mostly Sorceries but is also capable of some damage with Pyromancies, or something like 45 INT / 45 FAI to use mostly Pyromancies?

What grey thing? Do you mean the voice chat allowed symbol?

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

yes

I'd say glaive fits better but sure

Literally broken

Anyone wanna help my sl30 with the Dancer? I'll be where you find lucerne, pw jolly112

Yeah my bad, I don't have voice chat enabled and saw it on a video once thought it meant downscaled, i shouldn't talk out my ass.