- Excalibur, Alliance 2x

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=ev132ttjkfiimabqp489oghd600000eda56hgnu8
i.imgur.com/1yhYWyI.jpg
imgup.io/image/et7
i.imgur.com/vJmDZ4B.png
i.imgur.com/R64AiUq.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for pls post fresh tier list

here:
play whatever the fuck you want

this is as fresh as it gets

OFFICIAL TIERLIST MAY/28

Tier 1
Prot Warrior
Balance Druid
Mage

Tier 2
Prot Paladin
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman

Tier 3

Hunter
Holy Paladin
Death Knight
Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman
Bear Druid

Maybe Tier

Cat Druid
Enh Shaman
Rogue
Resto Druid

You won't ever raid Tier

Arms Warrior
Fury Warrior
Ret Paladin
Warlock

real thread

Balance and Prot aren't T1 anymore

I gave several people the ability to update this, but no one has since I quit, so you're gonna have to do with this.

THE MEMER

only 1 active assassination rogue now and another one has switched to combat, spurdo has quit. only 1 active elemental shaman now (datboi) since aerobatics has quit. There's only 2 active ret palas iirc, Strele has quit for the hunters, Boh is gone for warriors. Think there's only 1 active arcane mage, and avanine as fire on alt is right.

Does anyone play on Lordaeron? Especially now that Arathor is confirmed dead

Who's the combat rogue?
Aerobatics quitting has been changed, ty.
I've noted Chips down as the other ret paladin.
Strele was already noted down, other survival hunter is Cove (other than Subu).
Boh is noted already, but I forgot to change myself.
I've got Fnm and Thetrashman down as arcane mages, avanine's alt is noted as fire already.
thanks for the help

I'm sure a few newfags that don't know better might.

Might I also suggest realms like Feenix, Rebirth, and Vengeance if you're into wasting time?

Celie also joined as a hunter
Marna was in as balance last night

Celie noted do you happen to know spec?
Marna added as Balance, thanks again.

MM

Does accept unusual players? That wouldn't be me, but I was just wondering about how strict you are. I'll give you an example of what I mean. A friend of mine is probably one of the most skilled gamers I have ever seen, but because he is an indomitable bastard he always refuses to learn to play by the accepted standards which slightly hinders him, so people kept nagging him about it and he decided that never again will he follow guides and always do things his way. In wow he most notably played prot warrior and he was the bast tank I've ever seen, never lost aggro. Not once. And often survived the shittiest situations with dropping cd's at the very perfect moment. People still rarely took him for raiding, because he was geared and specced in a strange way - sacrificing a significant bit of tankiness for more dps, threat and cc. How would you treat him?

Sounds like your friend has autism, and so does everyone else here, so probably normal.

Zxc has an autism spec and he's still there

Tier 1 (reliable/skilled = 100% raid spot)

Tanks;
Paladin, Are the best tanks in the game
Warrior, Have no solid warrior tanks
DPS;
Mage, Have 3, mostly shit/unreliable
Shadow, have 1, Valuable caster
Healers;
Holy Priest have 0, arguably the best healers.

Tier 2 (reliable/skilled = probable raid spot)

Tanks;
DK, have 1, cant spec correctly
DPS;
DK, have 1, DKs are valuable melee.
Balance, have 1, Valuable caster

Tier 3 (reliable/skilled = maybe raid spot)

DPS;
Hunters, have 2, mostly reliable
Feral, have 0, Feral as limited value.
Warlock, have 5, only 2-3 are reliable
Elemental, have 1, Elemental has limited value.
Enhance, have 0, Enhance has limited value.
Healers;
Discipline, have 1, has limited value.

Tier 4 (Be very skilled/reliable else don't bother)
Tanks;
Bear, have 1
DPS;
Ret, have 2
Healer;
Shaman, have 2

Tier 5 (dont bother unless you are godlike)
DPS;
Warrior, Rogue
Healer
Paladin, Druid

redpoppy is combat, i dont know if hes active again
mywifesgf is sub
check is ass

This is for the people who don't reroll the FoTM server and keep the tedious grind of Ulduar alive, you know who you are white boys.

GD4lyf

#summer
#slavs
#hashtag

Lefrago quit too

>Paladins are the best tanks in the game

O' I am laffin'

>Free guardian spirit
>2nd best stamina scaling
>Raid cooldown
>2 Taunts, one is multipurpose.
>Utility blessings
>Divine Shield
>Great AoE threat
>Very high block chance (smooths out damage)
>Lay on hands
>Great ranged agro.
>AoE stun on undead (mostly irrelevant until ICC)
>Free guardian spirit
>Raid cooldown
>Free guardian spirit
>Raid cooldown

Id say the main downside of paladins is their mobility.

Celie is marksman but we'll see if I can get him to go back to survival

I'd say he'll get a lot of shit for it. Speccing threat is retarded in WotLK since there shouldnt be any threat issues in the first place. Your friend is a textbook example of a special little snowflake and in my opinion he is needleslly stubborn and he should fuck off. When it comes down to it, he's hindering the other raiders in order to stroke his own autism.

My idea of an ideal raid setup
raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=ev132ttjkfiimabqp489oghd600000eda56hgnu8
Group 7/8 are subs/alts

We have two DK tanks, we have two dps DKs

>paladin best tank
>holy priest best healer

ya ur baiting

The only thing pallies excel at when compared to warriors is being able to keep the aggro of every single trash mob in a wide radius and providing buffs. Warriors are sturdier, dish out more damage, can cheat death way more often and are unarguably the best boss tanks and often considered best tanks overall. They may provide a bit less overall utility but because they hardly break a sweat they take the pressure off of healers so the healers can make up for it.

why two shadow priests?

The point is he is a tremendous ass and what he is doing is simply self-defeating, but would him being REALLY "keyboard savvy" make up for it? He combines Korean skill with Serbian builds and tops it of with chef's specialty shenanigans (he does some risky plays but they always turn out right).

>shit build
>risky plays

no thanks

Why are you still friends with him? Are you Welp?

imagine what he could do if he wasn't a stubborn special snowflake

he sounds like an annoying cunt desu but if he can put the money where his mouth is i don't see why not. he will get bitched at for not using cooldowns or being hard to heal if his spec has little mitigation

what he doesn't get is that this is an 8 year old version of an ancient game, there is nothing that hasn't been tried and tested and there is a reason everyone follows cookiecutter specs, they're simply proven to be the best. deviating from it does nothing but cripple you and your group.

Im not counting fresh 100's, they are utterly unproven
Paladins are best tanks, reasoning is above.
Holy priests are the best healers, they also have a very important tank cooldown.

You realise this is for wotlk right? provide any data to prove your point, because all i see are opinions.

Well if you look at any of the meters, their dps potential is right up the top, they provide quantifiable healing output, a damage reduction passive, raid wide mana cooldown and raid wide smart heal cooldown which also causes targets to take more healing.

good post

That is a fair point. He always played fresh games, outshined everyone else with his all-around skill and left when the game started to become "solved" as he believed solving a metagame defies the purpose of gaming which he believed to be showcasing personal proves instead of following a hive mentality and having "fun" by experimenting with what the game offers.

I am done with . This was the most undeserved, disgusting vezax i have ever seen. First the fucking cunt lucks out with Raato wrecking his shit under the shadow crash, then the tanks fucks up worse than they have ever fucked up before, and just to fucking top it off she uses dirty tactics to defend against the massively better Datboi without getting fucking penalized BECAUSE SHE DIDNDONUFFINGATTAGOODBOY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCLKING CUNTG$§RTE"§

this was datbois win
i hope her dick gets fucking stuck in officer ass tonight

>Scroll Veeky Forums's
>Solaire

Holy shit, i think this guy used to listen to me masturbate over skype/stream

datboi for president

?

good post
t. real Datboi here

you do know Solaire is a common name from dark souls 1, right?

If your friend was doing hardmodes/Heroic and sacrificed EH for damage he's a fucking idiot.

We're tanks. We keep threat, maintain our defences to help healers, and position/pick up. We don't dps.

Sacrificing survivability to do more damage at the cost of giving your healers a fucking heart murmur isn't worth it.

Holy priests are a meme
Dont remember any serious guild using even one, maaaaaybe one tops, maybe.
WotLK is Disc expansion

Signing up for Theatre, anyone got an RAF they wanna share for that dank ecks pee?

you are talking about yourself in third person aren't you

Holy was alright, though. Disc is the best of you're the only healing priest, but you only need one. Penance and Aegis don't stack so unless you're doing Algalon or another fast/hard-hitting tank swap the rest of your priests should be holy.

4x vote xp replaces RAF

>survival on any other fight in Ulduar other than Vezax
Just no

why would he talk about himself in third person

Nah, I'm no longer friends with him because he was an ass in person. He was the stereotypical fat neckbeard which was bearable, but he had an inferiority complex and always tried to belittle everyone else to seem better in comparision. He was damn good in all video games he played, I must give him that. I just wanted to have a hypothetical conversation about how treats special snowflakes.

is full of special snowflakes though, prime example avanine. WIth the difference that your friend was good at video games

I thought that avanine is just a memelord?

no, there are memelords in the guild and they're cool and fun to play with (e.g. Snack is a really cool guy). Avanine on the other hand is just a meterwhore as the only affliction warlock in guild.

But the only time afflocks can boast about the meters is when there is one big boss with next to no adds or mechanics. Outside of that they do next to nothing when forced to deal with trash or encounters with multiple mini bosses or many adds. It's just a way of validating their existence. If it wasn't for that afflocks would succumb to the existential dread.

>ulduar is high movement
>MM relies heavily on steady shot, more so than survival
>MM only starts to compete with survival dps in near full 226 gear
>replenishment

Give me a 236 bow and I promise you I'll out dps celies MM spec. The moment you specced survival you started to outdps me by a considerable margin, as you have proven with that screenshot.

It was my first time ever on vezax though and I avoided green ooze to minimize raid damage

Disc is outright the best healer, yes
Which is why everyone presumed to think and thus regurgitate ' lol holy is shit compared to disc' why bother.

So you bring in 1 Disc to be your raid bubble.
You bring your Holy paladin for dedicated tank healing.

Then you have 3-4 spots to fill for raid healing.

Shamans are great for mana regen/totems and chain heal, but more than 1 to a raid and it becomes a burden more than an asset,
the same if you bring an extra holy paladin or disc priest.

Druids like to blanket the raid in rejuv, but not only is disc better at that with PWS, but neither can do it by themselves, so you bring one of each. (wild growth is powerful)
Druids don't bring much in the way of utility except battle res and innervate.(which they mostly use on themselves)

Holy priests are just as capable as druids to hot spam the raid, they also have CoH which is better than wild growth, prayer of mending and 1.5 second cast prayer of healings.
Also guardian spirit.

Oh, but you're wrong

>I avoided green ooze
Subu just ask harmoo for a shield and thats free 12k mana you dip

>one big boss with next to no adds or mechanics

basically 80% of the encounters then

throwback to birth of emoticons
with my good friend check the rogue

That's a tank and spank with zero movement, if I get a siren's cry ill prove it to you.

Lets also look at it from a role based perspective.

1x Holy paladin, heals the MT
1x Disc priest, bubbles as much as the raid as needed (7-10k in ulduar), otherwise tank heals (crit bubbles and armor bonus), provides tank and dps cooldowns
1x RDruid blanket hots or loading up the tanks with hots, spot healing, mobile and battle res
1x RSham Spot healing, totems, mana tide, self res, can also tank heal.
1x Holy priest, somewhat mobile, Insane AoE healing, tank cooldown, high regen, can also tank heal

If a fight requires 6 healers, then double up on what suits the raid best.

I always forget how hard the money grind is in wow

On Theatre, just started Horde, is there a decent way to make money faster?

>if i get this op bow i'll show it to you
stop embarrassing yourself

except celies has it already

Yeah, play on a server that isnt dead and has a functional economy that allows you to sell things on the auction house

www.dalaran-wow.com

>people still shill dalaran
wow :^)

Its hell of a lot better than play on a dead polish shithole

Hey guys just powering through outlands be raiding naxx with you by next week maybe..hopefully...

I have seen a screenshot going around about Dalaran paying their players to advertise here with donation points.

I just want to CONFIRM, this is true. They have had open campaigns but they also continued in closed privacy. I have been on the receiving end of these donation points in one of the open campaigns and know for a fact that they continued this privately.

PROOF of open campaigns:

i.imgur.com/1yhYWyI.jpg

imgup.io/image/et7

On top of that, they have organized multiple times vote brigading and vote manipulation and have been punished by Reddit itself for this. This is an account of one of the administrators (if not the owner):

i.imgur.com/vJmDZ4B.png

i.imgur.com/R64AiUq.png

Shadowbanned.

You don't have to trust me, you can check the proof yourself.

>5 vote points have been deposited into your account

REQUESTING TOP 3 FOR EACH ROLE IN

Bring Back the Snack

kartistic? more like kAutistic

Tanks
1. Hg
2. Buffslave
3. Zxc

Healers
1. Cobe
2. Figaro
3. Harmoo

DPS
1. Datboi
2. Subu
3. Fku

Tank
1) Hg
2) Buffslave
3) Cunnybunny

Healer
1) Cobe
2) Harmoo
3) Oats

DPS
1) Avanine
2) Senna
3) Celies

just my 2 cents

Tanks
>Hg
>??

Healers
>Cobe
>Oats
>Harmoo

Melee DPS
>Senna
>Spurdo
>Deimous

Ranged DPS
>Fku
>Subu
>Avanine

>spurdo
? ?? he quit
>fku
someone who skipped the later half of naxxramas, just like boh/grothak/whiskra

"best dps"

What's wrong with you people?

Tanks
1. Hg
2. Zxc
3. Buffslave

Healers
1. Cobe
2. Figaro
3. Harmoo

DPS
1. Datboi
2. Subu
3. Fku

Tank
1) Hg
2) Buffslave
3) Cunnybunny

Healer
1) Cobe
2) Harmoo
3) Oats

DPS
1) Avanine
2) Senna
3) Celies

>datboi
joined 2 weeks ago, makes a lot of noise
>considered best dps
lmao

Tanks
>Hg
>??

Healers
>Cobe
>Oats
>Harmoo

Melee DPS
>Senna
>Spurdo
>Deimous

Ranged DPS
>Fku
>Subu
>Avanine

Tanks
1. Hg
2. Buffslave
3. Zxc

Healers
1. Cobe
2. Figaro
3. Harmoo

DPS
1. Subu
2. Datboi
3. Fku

Tank
1) Hg
2) Buffslave
3) Cunnybunny

Healer
1) Cobe
2) Harmoo
3) Oats

DPS
1) Senna
2) Avanine
3) Celies

making funnies and talking tactics makes a good impression

can we stop the top 3 posting now, clearly its two guys just spamming their own list

Datboi I know you want people to like you but spamming one list multiple times just so you can be on it doesn't make you good

Tanks
1. me
2. me____
3. me___

Healers
1. me__
2. me_____
3. me

DPS
1. me
2. me____
3. me_______

holy shit cant you faggots go 100 posts without breaking into a massive circle jerk, patting eachother on the back for your non achievements on a bugged 100 pop private server

fuck off goddamn neo-wpsg cancer

b-but muh shitposting...

...muh memes.......

mm is better than surv in wotlk and has been since 3.0.8
3.3 cemented it even more

This isn't up for discussion

Is Datboi Ayylmao, AKA Personnel?

is ituh the most retarded person in the guild?

followed closely by welp yarrick lefrago and zxc

Yeah, in mostly Ulduar 25 gear or better. And even then both are pretty close, the moment you start moving around or the fight takes longer than 7 minutes survival edges ahead.