/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

retropixed.com/?product=fire-emblem-genealogy-holy-war
ebay.nl/itm/FIRE-EMBLEM-The-Binding-Blade-Nintendo-Gameboy-Advance-English-Sword-Of-Seals-/272256372957?hash=item3f63be90dd:g:lAoAAOSwFqJWr64A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cutest family.

HUP

So Robin, Kris, and Mark look a little similar but Kris not quite as much as the other two.
Or Lyn is just insane.

Where's Bizzaro Emblem user.

This is a Nohrian best girl.

She's shit.

Worst girl.

One problem with that: She's not actually FROM Nohr.

>calling an Ylissean a Nohrian

She's cute.

More like shit.

The appearance may be different but the soul is the same.

Hint: It's you. She's talking to the player.

marry the one you love

Ok guys

Should i buy a cartridge of Mystery of The Emblem or Genealogy of The Holy War?

I like Ike.
He has balls.
I love balls.

This guy knows what's up.

It's also pretty interesting that Corrin choosing to fuck off to Valla actually saves the Ice tribe from suffering the same fate as in Birthright. Because Corrin finds out about Anankos and starts gathering allies to fight him, Garon goes crazy trying to speed up the war and throwing every hand he's been holding at Corrin in succession. But because he's so hasty, he ends up making mistakes that he doesn't make in Birthright, like not killing Kilma or keeping a close watch on the village, which allows Flora and her tribe to create some wiggle space and evacuate the village.

Assuming both are in Japanese, the later one.

If not, the former has a less fucked up translation.

>Have only one kid
>Two if I fuck water
>FeMui gets THREE kids

Do you really want to take care of 2 actual kids and an overgrown child though?

Theyre Reproduction carts with the Fan translations, since i can actually play those without modding my EU Snes

I'm so unfamiliar with Birthright and I need to know which unit can be used as a tank in this route. I'm guessing Rinkah, but her Def hasn't been very booming.

>using rinkah as a tank
>using rinkah

Give Oboro a guard naginata

spear fighters with a guard naginata are going to be your best tanks for the majority of birthright

>FeMui has to deal with a kid that cannot get laid, a kid that takes pleasure in murdering animals and a manchild that needs constant attention and supervision

Give Oboro a Guard Naginata. Reclass Hinoka to Spear Fighter and give her a Guard Naginata too.

Make Silas a Great Knight.

Katerina didn't pull this, so why does Lyn?

7 Decides which FE Snes game (reproduction) i buy

Welp, Reclassing Hinoka will have to wait because I Reclassed my Avatar to a Spear Fighter (ironically)

Katarina does, though. In one of the DLC maps where you're fighting past FE characters, she has this exchange with (male) Robin:

Katarina: You...
Robin: ...Yes? Me?
Katarina: I'm sorry. It's just...for a moment, you reminded me of someone dear to me. It's probably just in my head. Forget I said anything.
Robin: Well, you can't just leave it like that. Tell me about this man.
Katarina: Well, he had no sense of direction. And he was a terrible cook...
Robin: I'm sorry I asked...
Katarina: But he was strong, and kind... He believed in me right until the end and guided me back to the light. Even if he were reborn as someone else, he'd have a place in my heart.
Robin: Er...thank you.
Katarina: What? ...Ah! I'm sorry! I have no idea what I'm saying!

Genealogy, obviously.

Genealogy

Rinkahs not to bad, especially if you get lucky like I did and she gets some good levels.

Oh, we've already moved to the new thread? Fuck, I guess I'll post it here then.

Who's best for Benny to marry in Conquest Lunatic if you're marrying Beruka?

camilla

Stop replying, you dumb freaks. As if someone would let a random number decide what he wastes his money on.

Difference is, she isn't convinced.

>Ignis is a male only skill

Like you said, it's a matter of luck. Weirdly, in Birthright, each time I soft reset a level for characters to get slightly better level ups, they keep getting the same. This never occurred in Conquest for some reason.

If you're playing lunatic, all level-ups are pre-set at recruitment

I mean she's a good tank, which that user was asking for.

Oh fuck, that's why! Well, the more you know. Thanks m8

Genealogy

So is Flora the reincarnation of Sigurd or is Sigurd the reincarnation of Flora?

Which waifu's would have the comfiest pussies?

You know, tight, but not overly so, for gentlemen with larger penises?

I'm not sure Hinoka is equipped to handle the girth of some of her fans, but Camilla might be for instance.
What's your size? Not just length, but diameter is important too. And you can calculate the girth by multiplying the width by 3.14

4 x 1.
You're free to laugh now.

if flora is a reincarnation of anyone it'd be katarina
they have pretty similar roles and chracters

It's okay, I would let you cum inside me.

>go to some guys castle and use the arena
>kagero procs luna
>"THIS WON'T MISS"
>it missed

I've been lied to

I'M GONNA MAKE A FIRE EMBLEM THEMED BUILD
6 DECIDES WHAT WHAT RACTER, 9 DECIDES WHAT CLASS

how sweaty the inside corrin's tights are after a long battle...

in dark souls*
jesus fuck I'm too tired for this shit

corrins sweaty bulge...

Corrins sweaty pussy

Post those NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

marf

barf

narf

darf

Orochi is probably pretty cozy like a pair of tightish jeans. You'd expect Charlotte to be loose, but the fact she sucks at getting laid mixed with her strength means she probably squuezes like a vice

retropixed.com/?product=fire-emblem-genealogy-holy-war

Genealogy it is

Which just so happens to be my Favorite FE game anyway

Anyone wanna know how to max stats any prisoner unit?

>Fully playable
I though this translation crashed at the credits?

>its the old translation

avoid that shit, ending is unplayable

No idea, never managed to finish the game

It is? might just as well wait until carts with the Project Naga translation show up and buy Mystery of the Emblem instead

Well, in all fairness, the new translation can't run on a legit console due to the increased ROM size. That doesn't mean this user should buy a broken game, though, I agree.

Not even a flashcart can play it on a actual snes right?

Hopefully theyll find a way to make it run on a actual snes one day, i'd love to play genealogy on actual hardware (and i cant get a Super Famicom atm)

No even a flash cart. I'm pretty sure people even had trouble making a Virtual Console version on their modded 3DS systems, but I might be misremembering. As far as I'm aware, it only runs on one emulator (SNES9x).

Snes9x does run it on my PC but not on my raspberyr pi, on my raspberry i have to use some obscure Super Famicom emulator i had never heard of before to make it run

Not many thigns run it, and i hope theyll find a way to fix that.

So if buying a Genealogy cart isnt really viable which game would be better for me to buy? Mystery of The Emblem or Binding Blade (Fe6 would finish my FE GBA collection)

Binding Blade's translation is complete so I'd go with that

FE6 also has a new translation, so if you wanted to buy that, make sure you're getting the newer version. I'm not sure how to tell you to find differences since the changes aren't as drastic as the new FE4 translation, however.

Have a nice day.

ebay.nl/itm/FIRE-EMBLEM-The-Binding-Blade-Nintendo-Gameboy-Advance-English-Sword-Of-Seals-/272256372957?hash=item3f63be90dd:g:lAoAAOSwFqJWr64A

Afaik this one uses the latest version of the translation

ESTOC

You can actually tell by the title screen

Old one is Sword of Seals and has Fire Emblem 2 times on the screen

New one is Bindign Blade and had Fire Emblem on it once

Is the special edition of fates worth buying?

Well, there's you answer. I'd say go for FE6, then, since why would you ever play FE3 when FE11/12 exist and you really want the new FE4 translation. Roy's mah boi, too, so I'm slightly biased.

>Chapter 13 Birthright
>fall right for the trap and aggro Camilla
>pretty sure I have to start over because she tears everyone on my squad a new one
>figure I'll just attack with everyone who doesn't die in one hit
>Oboro goes first
>YOU'RE GONNA NEED STITCHES
>that fucking crit animation
>that OHKO
She just became my favourite unit
I can't end this without killing Camilla, can I?

Don't worry, she doesn't die.

I guess youre right

as for why i'd want fe3? I kind of want a physical collection with every FE game in it, just for fun

For genealogy i gues i might wait to see if a cart with the new translation ever sees the light of day, though i doubt it

If it never happans i might buy the old one (or jsut buy a JP one for the heck of it) to finish my FE collection

but for now going with Binding Blade seems the best bet yeah

I think my Rinkah is going to turn out pretty well too. I got lots of STR and Def level ups and I think Skill is maxed already (that's what the green number indicates, right?)

I only played it in Japanese years ago because there was no English rom anywhere. Maybe I should replay it some day so I can learn about the story.

Oh, there 2 boni active. +2 STR and +1MAG from food.
By the way, did anyone else think the red hair from the mask was actually her hair?

fuck you, you're the cancer killing DS3

Maid bands for everyone

Yep, that's capped skill.
Though, statistically, she should always cap it. 6 base and 50% growth means she needs 16 levels (+8 skl) to reach her cap.

Hey /feg/, I just got back from Animazement last night. There were some pretty cute FE cosplayers. It's a damn shame all I had was a lame phone camera.

>rule 63
>only thing different is wider hips

I LOVE PERI!

One more after this

Fuck, was it already that time of year again?

I actually forgot, one more after this oops
>tfw not seethrough

Seetrough would have made it better, but maybe that was too sexy

It feels a little off now but not a Bad Ophelia at all

Did ophelia join the monarch or something? Who'd she kill to earn her wings?

And I do too!

The angle is unfortunate as fuck, we didn't think it would be so bad when we took the picture and didn't notice until later. This was one of my favorites though. She even put a little heart on the front of the head decoration.