/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network General #2189
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

reminder Kozmos and Blue-Eyes are tier 3 and Brilliant Monarchs are a bad deck

We know this already

1st for Upstart.

I ordered 3 of the Pendulum Structure decks to start playing again.

What cards are good for adding multiple in the deck and which should I kick out?

How do I make my deck better?

4th for Benten is muh CAfu.

Metalphosis dragons

She'll definitely be bent by the time I'm done with her. :^)

3 Pendulum call
2-3 SKy iris
3 Odd eyes P. Dragon
2-3 absolute dragons
2 Synchro Dragon
1 Dark rebellion Xyz Dragon
2-3 Kirin

Remove:
dunno what else is in the deck

Kozmos are as close to tier 0 we will get anytime soon and so will Blue eyes when we get alternative. Why is /dng/ so stupid when it comes to this shit?

See that button above the one labeled "exit"?
Press it.

I was being ironic.
Or maybe even post-ironic.

So you'll turn her gay?

>I-I was just pretending meme
That's pretty low for you

>What cards are good for adding multiple in the deck and which should I kick out?
Dragonpit and Oafdragon are gonna be your scales, it's obvious that Sky Iris and P.Call must be at 3, using Summoner's Art at 2-3 is a good idea.
1-2 Dragonpulse is nice.
Get Majespecter Kirin, Xiangke, Monkeyboard, Odd-Eyes Unicorn and Phoenix for your main deck.
I would propose you to get Vortex and Odd-Eyes Fusion, but the spell card is so expensive right now, might as well fuse with Splashmammoth.

No, she'll be bent over. :^)
Although with how that image looks, I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

Well what else do you want me to say, that I wasn't pretending?
That'd be even dumber.

I just how how some people here have this urgency to say Kozmos aren't tier 0-1 when its obvious they are. You kind of triggered me with your first post. Thank goodness you're on my side.

Aside from D-rulers and DUEA, what other decks have caused so much shitposting?
Here's the screencap of the last thread for the user who requested it.

I can be on your behind too, if you know what I'm saying.

Thanks for the non-meme answers I'll do that

Would someone mind using the OP in
For the next OP?

I made it a bit more neat and I'd really like if that effort wasn't wasted.

Tier 1, sure. But tier 0? No fucking way.

Vishnu is a pretty cool boss, wish checkmate would let me run her.

I forgot the chart but when 60% of people play a certain deck it's tier 0. Kozmos has like 75% of the playerbase in the tcg. They're tier 0 user.

Is she wearing a pad?

They really aren't.

okay but where did you get this statistic

What deck do you play?

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and the mythical tier 0

kozmo

High five brother!

hey guys I need some advice on my IRL deck.
It's a standard DracoPal build but I need to fix my ratios and improve my extra deck.
I also buy'd a couple of solemn strikes but I won't be getting them until tomorrow that's why I haven't added them yet.
Thanks in advance

Post lunalights

*high fives*

>unexpected Gay, Face-Off AND rabbit
You don't need that much, drop the rabbit
The ariadnes and silver claw are overkill too.

Drop the scoldings for strikes when you get them

I'm 48. Does that still matter to you?

I use almost the same deck so I can give you advice:
One Trumpeter is enough, 2 Abductors is better than 3, your deck lacks Eccentrick and 3 Kirin is pretty good against everything, also Why Absolute in the ED when you don't have Vortex?

Gross.
Sorry.
But gross, though.

How old are you?

48 is too old for me.

>I prefer to OTK if I can
They can OTK just fine m8.

Should I run three of every cat?

She just has a thick bush.

2-3 Cat Dancer, 1 of the other 2.

What about maindeck cats

Abductor is kind of disappointing ever since Chicken Game and Upstarts landed on the banlist.

It's the only way to play them.

I too like to play with 10 Strikes.

She needs to nuke a extra deck monster for it, and I can usually build a field that can OTK even without her because Beyond is cheating.

That's fine. I don't swing that way anyway.

What's that continuous trap between Solemn Strike and Bottomless?

Gee, bill, how come your mom lets you have ten solemns?

Worst of all is how you're gonna use her one, or two times per game, if you open the combo, that's why I use her at 2 now.

3 Blue, 3 Tiger, 2-3 Rabbit, 3 Fox, 3 Sheep, 1-2 Wolf.

Marshaling Field or something.

Is Tenki not good in the deck or something?

Who needs searching when you Solemn your opponent to death

I magiced my Tenki's into Strikes.

>One (1) Reincarnation Dance

Yeah no, you want three of those.

Is Master of Pendulum a good structure deck to get back into the game? If not what is?

Going to try one Trumpeter, you're right about the third abductor, most of the time the third one bricks my hands when I need a bigger scale or something more useful.
the odd-eyes ED are there because I was going to buy my Vortex+Fusion this week, I suppose I forgot to remove them until then.

ok, maybe Rabbit is a bit overkill, also why the ariadnes and Claw are overkill? ariadne can be pop'd with iris, tutors me a counter then get PS again for more plays in the same turn, silver claw is there for more Performapal targets for Sorceror and Joker

Yes, it is, read the previous thread to know why because an user asked the same question.

>there is a 48 year old man and a 35 year old man in this thread

How old are you /dng/?

>start playing a few games with Lunas
>literally never see Butterfly
I'm probably just being dumb, but by this point I'm starting to wonder if she's worth the 3 of

29 this month.

It's to bait out TT/MST/Dragonpit/etc. so I get an easy Argent.

I don't know, I've been playing them since they came out and I have only ever gotten it off once. Usually I've Leo Dancer'd by then.

I felt the same way in my first build, but after dropping it to two I realized I needed it at three.

I wouldn't recommend IF and Norden because your extra is tight enough as it is, specially if you're gonna add Vortex to it, but really, your deck lack backrow destruction, get some Eccentricks now she's in the Starter deck and Twin Twister, heck, even MST is pretty legit.

>silver claw is there for more Performapal targets for Sorceror and Joker
You don't really need it because you have 3 Sorcs, in other words, you can use one as a scale, also when it comes to boosts Partnaga is better, one of the reasons why people use Silverclaw is because it's a level 4 Performapal anyway.

Most of my friends are 24-26 but I'm 32.

I turn 22 in 6 months and I'm still playing a children's card game using a pedobait meme deck while pretending to be normal at work

I hate my meme life

Just turned 20 two weeks ago

Can I see your deck, at least?

I'm 27.

i turned 18 last week

Number 26: Bored and Depressed Force

>Chaos Form is now easily searchable
How long until overlords start playing Chaos MAX turbo?

Soon to be 20

>There are 13 Kozmo Decks, 6 Monarch Decks, 6 Performapal Pendulum Decks, 3 Burning Abyss Decks, 2 Majespecter Decks, 1 Magician Pendulum Deck, and 1 Qliphort Deck in the Top 32.

>Qliphort
RIP Towers

>Capcha: Select all images with a skyscraper.
IT KNOWS

Such a good card for DM. Hope there are a few more cards in the deck that add consistency like this one.

Also hoping that monster on Dark Horizon is DMG Chaos MAX.

22, procrastination kills.

Traptrix meme deck
My other deck is Madolche meme deck

What else do I need.

I've been morbidly curious in building Traptrix for a while.

-All of that
+Heroes

Don't count on it.
DSoD is gone and if they wanted to sell any more cards from the movie, they would have put it in the movie pack.
RIP Krystal Dragon.

Jesus fuck user, one trump girl is enough.

She is a 5000 Beatstick if you tribute two Idatens for her.
And as you said, if they have a single card from the extra deck they're toast no matter. She is a pretty good card to end things all things considered.

There is one slot in INOV for a game original Ritual monster. It's possible it could be a DM one to complement Chaos Form.

Go for it, the deck is cheap to build and is pretty fun if you like decks that fuck with your opponent's head. The only downside is that I don't have much power cards in it but the xyz cards and all of the destroy stuff help on that part

I don't have anything better to put in and around

>Scale trump girl and a metalphosis with SVFD in grave
>Pop trump, search backrow, ss dragon
so gud

Kek

For shit like Sphere I don't go with Crystal Wing+Raiden+Number 38 anymore, and just end my turn with 2 of them.