doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzB2cN-AU8w
pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thing that pisses me off is that when I got summoned as a sunbro to help, I managed to kill the Abyss Watcher, but when I tried him in my world, I got rekt.

I think that is a result of pressure. You feel more pressure to do well in front of an audience so you take less risks. Sometimes that pays off; sometimes it doesn't.

What if you die along with aldrich/yhorm when the cutscene that is supposed to teleport you to the dancer should trigger? Does it bug out or does it just not happen?

Man, fuck pressure.

By the way, I'm the Solaire cosplayer called Lord Elwood III. Call me if you wish to partake in jolly cooperation AND COLD-BLOODED MURDER OF INSANE PEOPLE. I'm SL 25.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzB2cN-AU8w
Is it just me, or does the Elite Knight run like that guy from Scooby Doo?

This happened to me once and as soon as the cutscene ended I died.

You should try to git gud.

Anyone else on PS4 having trouble with online? I get no invasions and theres no signs at pontiff?

So in SotFS, is Thief Dagger the best dagger for lightning, especially for all the daggers with a dagger move set?

No, you need Grease.

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

potential dlc bosses for an area expanded on lothric

False Father Lloyd

Ancient Dragonslayer

Klimt of the Deep

Queen Lothric

>password
What?

>What?
What? Do you not know how fuckin' passwords work?

I wasn't aware you had passwords in DaS3

Ok so how many NPCs in the whole series are able to move their mouth?

>Andre
>Primordial Serpents
>Fire Keepers in Things Betwixt
>Prince Lothric

Am I missing anyone?

Micolash.

>Swap Weapon Arts of Dragonslayer Swordspear with Dragonslayer Spear
>you get the lightning charge AND the lightning stake

Only 9 more left

>Pus of Man
>Outrider Knight

>kill 3 blueberries with pyro sunbro while searching everywhere for host
>see this glitching into the rock
>eventually got him down by throwing firebombs at him and poking him to death, sunbro finished him off while the guy was trying to run away with a perfectly aimed chaos orb

Post your creative cowardly host stories/pics.

Could somebody drop me a Falchion on PC ? I've been farming it for hours and still nothing. I need it for my gladiator. Thanks .

If you run and jump over there you can get onto the roof and out of bounds

>Manserpents

Take off your password

just use CE mate

>Invading at settlement
>Host with a phantom
>The host calls the cops
>Kill blue
>Kill host, turns out they meme'd on me with the untrue+white rings
>Host summons the phantom i killed before
>Slowly wearing both of them down
>Another blue shows up
>Out of estus so i decide to just aggro a shit-ton of mobs
>Succumb to the R1's
>Just as i fade away...
>HOST OF EMBERS DESTROYED

Invading can be a pain sometimes

Btw if i have killed the area boss, i can still get summoned as a blue for that area right?

any of you lads got a spare dragon slayer axe to drop/savescum on ps4?

Anyone up for NG+7 Soul of Cinder?

PC, put your sign by the bonfire. Pass is: dsg

Yes.

post chosen ashen ones of the curse

Mine is +2 or 3 but yeah I do

>farming for dregs like the meme master i am
>darkmoon sellswords
>darkmoon sellswords
>darkmoon sellswords

i mean, shit's easy to parry because they throw themselves at you, but who the fuck gave the idea? oroboro? ENB? iron pineapple?

a bit salty, but i think im right.

dark souls 1 felt like a fair game. when you fight a boss for the first few times they rail your ass, but once you have it, YOU GOT IT and you WIN.

dark souls 3 however, they ramped up the Boss attack speed and fucked with the parry timing so that you essentially have to parry their thought of attacking, before they even swing (for some bosses). And if you ever get hit, unless you have a memory leak or dumb fuck AI for being a lucky cunt, you can pretty much delete your estus since they will never give you a chance to heal (its so slow). And since bosses have 10,000 Follow up attacks that they can chaintogether and spin around the boss room with, youre fucked for some bosses. You will heal, then get hit before the game lets you roll again, spend the next minute rolling around waiting for a rest, then heal and hit before you can roll again, Repeat over and over til you have no more estus. just calm these bosses the fuck down. give them a god damn stamina bar so they arent spamming attacking Constantly. its bad enough on xbox that the frame rate is shit, so when they go nut the frame rate go nuts and button inputs get ignored. So yay again for getting fucked by bad boss design.

it simply doesnt feel fair. Each time i go into NG+ its like playing a new game, since each time the bosses pulls out a new bag of tricks and spam from their ass. the longer the fight takes the more i can expect to get fucked by RNG or some technical issue that i cant control. like with Dancer, if i cant bleed her ass to death before she pulls out her second sword, i have to play Guess the hit boxes in slow motion. and wait around for a minute for my stamina bar to start filling up.

often no time to react, just spam roll and spam R1 til the boss is stunned and bleeds. but it doesnt feel tactical, my actions dont feel meaningful, it feels like im waiting for the AI to stop being a cunt so i have a chance to attack without being wombo comboed

where do you want to hook up lad

Post 'em.

I would require a family shared steam account and friend i can trust to use it. So he could drop it on my main. I hope someone helps me out here

Template or go

>no template
wiewled

>make a bow-centric character
>get a longbow on the wall, headshotting stuff with WA
>nothing dies in one hit but maybe it gets better later
>get to the swamp and buy composite bow
>wow cool shit, spammy WA and that instant rolling r1
>lol jk they deal 30 and 60 dmg respectively
I mean dude. I am nekkid with Flynns and all, the fucking ring alone gives me close to 30 AR, and thats the numbers I get

Why is everything thats not a certain group of melee weapons so shit in this game?

>The Fair Lady
>Alvina
>Gwynevere (but she doesn't because reasons)
>Ludwig's Head, I think
>Maria, I think

I don't have a red soapstone so where ever you have a boss undefeated would be fine.. Pass will be dsg

i can drop you one, pw and bonfire?

kiln it is then, ill be there in 5

>invade as faithful
>level is seeded, other faithful is getting pelted with laser-guided fireballs from a million miles away
>make a beeline to Pontiff area, find host hanging out, waiting
>looks like a trap
>other blue gets ambushed by host's phantom, I go for host
>Sellsword Twinblades, DMB
>thanks Oro, you colossal faggot
>eat a combo, heal
>host drops to his knees as he sees me drink
>this isn't a fucking fightclub, you goon
>phantom is dead, me and other faithful chase host around
>host casually walks out of backstab animations while drinking
>INSTANT buff application, literally no time to punish point blank
>fuck this
>throw a duel charm
>host panics, realises he can't spin2win anymore, runs to the gap in the railing and throws himself off to his death
Fuck this game and the people who play it.

The Abyss Watchers is a million times easier to bro-op. Why don't you summon someone for your own game?

Profaned Greatsword or Zweihander?

>Invading can be a pain sometimes
yeah really I can enjoy that the odds are stacked against you but it shouldn't be retarded. At least limit the number of estus or the number of summons

I think Obobobo did a video a week ago or something.

Here.

No password at all, never had one. I think it is my third world tier internet.

>Bloodborne
>if you were willing to farm chalice dungeons you could get top gems and 2 shot people

>Dark Souls 3
>...

>I would require a family shared steam account and friend i can trust to use it.
no you really don't

I've been using CE for a month and haven't even been flagged yet
you can even use it online I think

What are some good body pieces for a gladiator look? None are coming to mind for me.

fuck archdragon peak is pretty

omg
ok, Abbandoned Tomb and falchion

imagine a mace with club moveset

>play BB to soothe the burnout from nonstop ds3
>patch 05/20

Lots of notes here but just descriptions of course. Is there a pastebin of the known changes?

from servers just fuck you sometimes, i did see any signs for a few days a while back

Nice choice of weapon, family member.

What's a good name for a Firelink knight character?

Besides Firelink K***ght and Horrible Helm.

I'm thinking Holy Something Name, since Lothric is Holy King Lothric.

Oroboro
>Magic Clutch
>Prisoners Chain
>40 Dex
>60 Faith

Ultra Cancer, get the drop on them though and they drop like wet paper

dlc when? Also what's the best weapon for pure strength builds? Getting bored of yhorm's machete.

Eh thats gay, I don't really want to pve since I have nameless king and cinder left.

Yeah, he was out of bounds up there for a bit, maybe they patched it or something? For whatever reason he wound up back down there at some point and we were able to get him out of there so idk.

Also,
>go to undead settlement for SL25 invasions
>get invaded
>red runs away after getting shit on for a bit, absolutely refuses to move from behind the tons of mobs around the fire, with a bow

I didn't even summon anyone, I mean really? You're just wasting both of our time here. Really need to work on doing some seed trading with a friend so I don't have to deal with that shit again.

Shame about the layout and enemies.

>Lunges at you
>Entire body is blocking the camera and you die
I don't like this game

Soul of Memers

>THIS FUCKING BUTCHER IN THE DEPTHS

WHY ARE MINIBOSSES ALWAYS HARDER THAN REGULAR BOSSES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>can't be a dungeon master anymore
I didn't want this.

naked
there was also a cut content piece that looked pretty good, I think it was yhorm's

Fightclub?

Gotta stay comfy

lol what's so difficult about raising your shield and circling around it, and not going near the fucking dogs
how did you even get past capra demon

you must be the first to complain about butchers

>False Father Lloyd

>Klimt of the Deep
mite b cool

I don't wanna fight Ornstein again though, and the queen of Lothric is obviously Gwynevere whom probably doesn't want to fight anyone.

DM? eh?

>can't get hammerhead dragonslayer armour

disappointing to be honest lads

at least you can get gundyr's set

None. All weapons are boring.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Pus of Man Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Throw a Firebomb Like Nigga and Hit it Haha

Why does everyone like gundry? It is not the first time someone has said good things about him?

I R1'd him to death on my first go.

omw

Yeah I suppose that then, but female's bra looks shit. I guess I'll go Master.

Current outfit, though I keep switching it up time and time again.

Still trying to find something to use the Dancer helmet with on a male character that doesn't end up looking overly gay while fitting the weapon. I love the helmet itself.

He is easy as shit, and you are terrible. Just play it slow, bait one thing at a time, and once the dogs/hollow are out, then you equip some 2h and step back and forth to deal some damage.

my man
iron tacos

pic
greataxe 1hr1 into warcry 1hr2 combo was nerfed, can roll out of the last hit
halberd r1 into spin sweep was nerfed, can roll out of the last hit
curved greatsword r1 into swin sweep was nerfed, can roll out of the last hit
old wolf curved sword r1 into wolf leap remains the same
twin weapon stunlock remains the same

waiting for you, thanks again

>tfw no more fat sombrero shield

>he

CHAMP, genius

Deed

I've always played long as fuck weapons (spears, halberds, etc) so I've never had problems with this sort of shit. I mean sellswords are hilariously short range, similar to the drang hammers just much faster with their attack animation.

I just outspace them and poke their shit until they die. Or with longswords/estocs I just parry them or I throw on the perseverance and hits literally bounce the fuck off of me while I poke them to death. Good times, RH Halberd mai waifu.

learn to backstab and parry yo.

Are you sure you've fought The Champ, m8?

signs down

Can we all agree that a DLC focussing on the deep would be the best opportunity for from software to develop some truly unique environments and enemies?

I think it has to be either that or a desert carthus dlc with sandworms and bugs.

I hope we don't get another time travel and see lothric in the past tier dlc, although I know it's likely