>Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - 4: store.steampowered.com/sub/80443/
FNAF BOOK: amzn.com/B019HC4EQ2
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Sites:
scottgames.com/
fnafworld.com/
Sister Location Trailer: [YouTube] Sister Location Trailer 1 (embed)
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/HbcHtPGW
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 750 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>are you my mommy?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1OH2jx75ivcfpuYCIerYeH96UgE6BLFpEnAcG95mfV-M/edit?usp=sharing
dropbox.com/s/3dalgqks35x1wot/bonnie_inviting.png?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Singing Foxy

Second for Cheeky is best fat chicken.

Chiclet best leggy chicken

Nice to see Brit getting some fan art.

>I hereby declare that this particular piece of shit is better than any other

nth for Clockwork Moth is a terrible human being for reasons beyond being a wanna-be child molester and should leave

Britfox is best fox
Britfag is best fag

Okay. Way to fling shit and not back it up. It's almost like you're the asshole here.

>Benis and Clockwork will never collab and crash this thread with no survivors

10th for gaping robo pussy oozing foul yet alluring fluids

Take it to the IRC champ, this thread is for Five Nights at Freddy's the video game.

>777776

you came dangerously close to doing it yourself

boing

the irc is where you will see exactly what i'm talking about

clock puts up a front of being friendly harder than trump but is a huge cunt otherwise

IRC also humored a fucking freak who was obsessed with plastic pom-poms.

So go there and talk about it

Last time I was there he wouldn't stop going on and on and fucking on about foreskins. I regret visiting the IRC.

I can't tell if this is Britfag fan art or not.

I almost want to say yes because of the way the head is drawn

Turns out a chatroom populated by anons who wish to have an identity on an anonymous community harbors all kinds of cancer and is a terrible idea. Who would'va thunk?
Now stop bringing your cancer into the thread.

I thought the IRC was dead. What a shame.

>Now stop bringing your cancer into the thread.

then stop sucking cancer's dick

I don't get it. Is that a "no u"?

Yes, everyone but you has the same wrong opinion and your shitposting over and over is justified

That's a really fucking big thermostat.

>thermostat
Hahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

All the better to take that temperature.
Surface area and all that good stuff.

>thermostat

No, user, that's not a thermostat, it's just a "thermos". It's designed to make sure hot things are hot and cold things are cold.

We don't speak of this.

Good morning day shift. Reposting a lewd oneshot I started forever ago.

Operation IX_CU66L3FU5K: docs.google.com/document/d/1OH2jx75ivcfpuYCIerYeH96UgE6BLFpEnAcG95mfV-M/edit?usp=sharing

For those that missed last thread, this was started right when Cuddlefuck Bon was made about two months ago, so it wasn't until page 10 into writing it I found out she had organs the like. I tried to incorporate what I could, but this is basically my perspective on Crisis' AU, so it's not quite as grimdark. Features Cinnablon and Cuddlefuck Bon. Hope you enjoy.

Yes we do. We do it all the time.
That guy was funny as fuck.

Oh boy

Funny? He was rude to everyone.

>shadow leading the way into light
I can dig it. The eyes look real cool

>funny
I hope you mean funny as in "That dude is funny in the head." The few times I ever touched that god-forsaken place they made me cringe so bad I had to go. It's what I get for touching Veeky Forums social groups though.

to the realm of big bellehs we go...

Hehe... yeah.
He was by far the worst person to ever set foot in that place. And the fact that he stayed so long and that people not only tolerated him but outright encouraged him is what put the final nail in the coffin for the irc. It's sad really, that place used to be pretty nice.

>Hehe... yeah.
Go back to your chatroom.

I though he was just role-playing

He was. As himself.

Different folks at different times - for those who might've missed it, here's the redone Bonnie I posted last night.

Enjoy your purple rabbits responsibly.

dropbox.com/s/3dalgqks35x1wot/bonnie_inviting.png?dl=0

Acupuncture Freddy

but why?

Stop bullying Ace

Jesus Christ,imagine if it was alive

[screaming internally]

die

>ptsd when it was starting to get good

that's rough

PINHEAD IS THAT YOU

The word autism is bandied about an awful lot these days. It's lost impact due to that. But it's the first word which comes to mind when seeing this.

Reminds me of this.
Those are ticks, by the way.

nah

what the fresh hell

That must be extremely painful

>piece of fresh art
>1 negative reply

>blogposter posting pics of him jacking off on stuffed dolls
>six replies

>WHY DID ALL THE OCFAGS LEAVE???

this isn't my fetish, but you're certainly the artist

Don't worry, he got better.

This was posted yesterday actually, I commented then.

That orgasm scene hit my buttons real nice.

It's not fresh.

Well, it's also not even a day old.

That's still pretty damn fresh.

Not gonna reply to pedoscum mothfapper, bro. Quit complaining.

When he first posted it (around twenty hours ago), it got a shitload of positive replies
Now you're bitching about a repost not having a booming reception half an hour after being posted, and implying that a low-effort shitpost "will chase off our OCfags"

Go back to the IRSkype, no one needs your whiteknighting

I posted the second post you linked, but not the first, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

All I ever mentioned was that it's not a day old and nothing before or beyond that.

where do Bonnie's dick and balls go when he isn't inviting the mentally deranged to fuck him

Teaches me to be a shitty detective, I suppose.

Why does every thread have a direct increase in drama the more it shifts towards producing homosexual content?

I'll show you something fresh

>pedoscum
Really. We're doing this again?

>le epic imageboard moral guardian

Homosexuality is a sin.

Pretty sure he's said that they're basically attachments("plates") they can attach/detach as necessary?

I think it happens with both straight and gay content if one overwhelms the other

If straight content dominates, then the gays start acting more obnoxious - if the gay content is greater, then the straight folk start bitching nonstop

I'm just going to be honest, I was on cripplechan and watched a draw thread descend into shit posting and they enabled ID's and it was all gay requesters. Even though gay content was nearly exlusively being produced. I don't understand it.

Every single person inviting drama, derails, and samefag shit posting was gay and had interest in the thread (as evidenced by their requests and interest in the meta) yet couldn't help themselves from polluting it with vitriol and nothing productive. It's a trend I am observing very frequently now over multiple threads.

Finish your game

Finish your comic

Anecdotal evidence does not a point reinforce

Just as you've seen that, I've seen straight requesters scream and shitpost nonstop because someone filled a single gay request before, and I've seen it happen in many threads over the years as well.

So who's "right" in that regard?

I want to think "the merchandise" was a pizza. Something about a pizza delivery in the middle of a warzone strikes me as hilarious. SinnerBlon turned me on more than Im proud to admit with that shower scene for not getting explicit but goddamn Cuddlefuck made for some steamy reading.

Everyone regrets not asking the mod to ban him from the getgo. Nigga was scary, scarier than Springinator.

The extent bootleggers will go!

Actually it was because the mod allowed them for so long.

Stop giving him attention

It looks like poorly drawn fetish art where they turn into pillows

You say that like it matters whether or not they are discussed. In truth not being open about discussion on them is what caused them to become a problem.

Those Foxy, Freddy, and Bonnie pillows look like they want to die.

guess you're right.

The guy's long-gone and never posted directly in the thread anyways. If he wanted attention he'd have brought his shit to the thread.

Eventually he got banned for it, thankfully.

can someone summarize for me?

DOBSON YOU MANIAC
YOU BLEW THEM UP

>tfw had an wet dream about Beanie

good job.

Guy with legit brain problems and an obsessive pom-pom fetish from the Veeky Forums soccer cup found the IRC and was allowed to exist since their behavior was only passive-aggressive instead of full-on aggressive which was enabled by the one rule the IRC had: don't be a dick.
Grew out of control, people became more inclined to move onto skype groups, and cemented the IRC's desolation. Only recently told off.

*shakes pom-poms*

>you will never scavange a discarded twinkbot
>you will never fix him and give a second life
>you will never have your own wide-hipped robot husbando make you a delicious breakfast
>you will never be kissed on the cheek by your robot husbando as you leave for work
Life is naught but torment

I've herd that not being a faggot helps

>skype groups
Oh so this entire thread is cancer now. Gotcha.
You should probably realize that the whole inevitable decay in to skype group shit is end game for most communities.

some guy became a regular on the IRC.

It's important to note that he was a fan of pom-poms. As in, a real big fan of thems. To the point that he'd link a picture of them to everyone and offer to buy them some.

He also had severe anger issues and lashed out at people from time to time, until the mod finally banned him for good. Drove off pretty much everybody except for a few stragglers

We were cancer about 8 hours into the very first thread.