/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #239 cont.

"Myroid Highlight: Sayaka" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but did you fall asleep? Did the bath make you lightheaded?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=kXTi&k=FvE
boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=kXUK&k=vsB
boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=kXV1&k=rUH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have hair/face rec block set to ON, but I got a full-body rec from Colors. Does this have something to do with the new Friend block?

Yes. The new option is silly, such that when you turn it on you allow friends to full rec, with no way to only block hair and face.

MCC event ends in 7 or so hours. Don't forget to sell your food.

If only I didn't have so much pork, I might've gotten the 7000 award by now.

Well, that's shit. I guess it's to sell their new "Detailed Recommend Block" that was just announced.

>cont.
The previous thread was long enough.

What tie-ups did you have and how many EDs did you spend?

Less than half. And I'm way too lazy to make a new thread pic now.

Tie ups:
Active Bonuses
Bonus Stamina : +125
Maximum Fame : +50
Dishes Waiting : +4
Received Cook Points Up : +19
Received Ingredients Up : +3

EDs used: 1

It's not worth it.

Who?

Who else?

The eyes in the first picture are blue, so I wasn't sure.

Does selling food give points?
I don't want to move into the 101-200 tier, but it's getting close

Yeah you only get cash/points when it sells.

Thanks, I'll stop selling for now then

The glowsticks look like they're about to penetrate her skirt.

Read
and the posts above it. You can ignore the existence of the Friend Rec settings and keep it blocked. Having the normal body block off will still let friends reccommend you.

I want to penetrate Kanna!

I wonder how many glowsticks would fit in there

Is your myroid a useless NEET or a valued member of society?

Too bad those are two different browns, otherwise that might have worked.

NEETtroids are very useful to the moe society though. Gotta find someone to work with.

How badly is your restaurant failing, /mkg/?

Rank 135, I wanted the fucking wall but you lazy shits aren't gathering clients. I guess Omurice isn't that bad.

Thanks for work Steven

You're welcome.

Rank 10, got everything, 40+ servings still remaining in every slot.

Who's as hyped for this gatcha as I am?

my nigga

i need that towelling off outfit

Can't wait to give AMB my paycheck. At least I'll finally be able to have my husbando.

Could someone make a script to auto-buy pizzas?

Thanks for all the bothers, Cyn.

Git gud

Don't be such a pansy, I tell ya newfags today are weak. Back in my day we had to exchange items one at a time AND THEN accept them one at a time too, none of this accept checked items bullshit. Ya'll are soft.

I scripted back then as well, though.

Yeah right, you newfags ain't fooling nobody.

Can you do and share said script then? of course I mean after the maintenance is over.

Don't be a lazy faggot, I bought 324 pizzas completely manually and you can too.

Pretty average 561 pizzas over here fampaitachi. What did everyone else get?

Got about an hour left until the MCC event is over.

1300+ pizzas, I went for the 3 star dishes.

>not keeping the supermarket open in the last stretch
AMB pls

Do we know if selling one three dish gives out just as much as another one, every time?

Just as much cash, that is.

ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE

I want to peel this onion and make her cry.

D-don't bully poor defenseless vegetables.

haruki and chinami are suppose to be in university

Thank god, 3 shitty gachas gone.

>another maintenance with no new personality
Fuck you AMB I want Kuudere

Considering every MyRoid has to work and study, all of them are as valuable members of society as the rest.

BGO anyone?

>Shining Planets
>shit
You're shit

sure

I really liked it too, it's unique.
>tfw I rolled the accessory gacha enough to get 600 Sarali points but mostly kept on getting the same 2 star ribbons
RIP the cool Milky Way spiral and clouds.

Well that event was pretty fun, a few tweaks and it would be among my favorites. All it needed was for the achievements to be for cash gained and to have a larger amount of exchange items.

boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=kXTi&k=FvE
alright get in

Someone else join.

Nope, Shining Planets was garbage. Just like Sweets Party and Mythos Reborn. Truly awful gachas, barely even worth a free roll.

boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=kXUK&k=vsB
New game, get in here.

i dont have anything to bump with so up pls

Come join us in BGO, friend.
boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=kXV1&k=rUH

no i gotta watch anime

anime is shit

you should blow up your friends instead

>your friends
>your
>friends

Aww, I didn't know you were lonely and friendless. Poor user, I'll leave you to your 2d fantasies of being wanted.

Allahu Ackbar!!!

Bump

I want to impregnate a fairy!

graphite that makes the other games please save this general

Is there a list anywhere of what items you can get from the tsundere job in DG? I unlocked the personality last night and ended up with 3 gatcha coupons/5min time reduction/closet+1 x3. The time reduction was a real waste of the ones I used to finish early.

I want to watch two fairies joust with pencils!

>every MyRoid has to work and study
No, not really. One of mine is maxed out on personality points, so no need to study, and I have plenty of moen, so no real need to work either. If I have her work, it's to gift moen to other masters.

I believe I once got a gacha ticket. Anyway, I've also seen reducers up to 120 minutes and closet +5s. There are also Affection UP items, +10 and +100.

Wait, you can get items from personality-specific jobs?

sounds cute

drawfags get on it

Thanks for the answer. I was hoping there'd be a chance of getting a ticket. I'm close to getting my third girl and I'm tempted to start working towards tsundere on her right away.

Yeah, at least with the tsundere one--cooking school--you can.

Fairies are dead.

Only Tsundere.

Doesn't mean they can't be drawn

What's her job that she gets random presents from it, enjo kosai or being a hostess or something?

Which myroid is the most likely to perform enjo kosai?

I'm hella hyped for some manly outfits that aren't festooned with jewelry. Is this a regular gacha or a limited?

Yours do it all the time.

DX Drink compensation for the low medal output in DG. Shitty compensation but at least they fixed it.

Mikan

GODDAMN IT
I accidentally wiped my phone before noting down my PM save code. All the event outfits and faeries...

I found another AB event accessory I had missed previously. Would someone be so kind as to translate?

ha ha what a retard

Lol if this were AMB worker. Is there no way to contact them with some stats and info about your account like we can with other mkg games?

not me...! my heart stopped just reading that though...

while i'm here, really sorry about the DG medals mix-up...!

Oy you what you fucking hacks.

Glad it was just an error. I'll give you money if you guys add the important missing features to AB from GK like friend lists.

Though I can't tell these days if this excessive typing style is someone imitating him and trying to make it blatant, or if it's really him and he wants to typefag(?) Is there a term for avatar/tripfagging but with the typing style?

Maintenance ends in 30min, right?

Most old event outfits are buyable with jewels now anyway. Fairies, well they're recycling the event ones except the character-fairies, so you can get most of them back eventually, it'll just take a while.

I think it's:
>your skill has level up

Give us new MCC personality.

Yeah I know, getting back all the upgrades is easy, it's having to spend time and jewels to get those back and waiting for the event faeries to be available again that's the real loss. I had the 3 color specific faeries up to level 8/9 from 2 events worth of requesting.
And the character faeries too, damn.