In the US...

In the US, the phenomenon of "white guilt" is modern decendets of the European settlers feeling personal responsibility for the actions committed by their forefathers.

Is there any recorded instances in history of such a mindset? Did the ancient Romans feel any sense of cultural guilt for thier conquers after many generations had passed as they do in the modern western world?

Hitler was the ultimate WE WUZ

Indeed

anglo apologist get out

There were Roman shitting on Caesar during his own time about atrocities committed in Gaul. Not because they cared too much about the Gauls more that they just wanted to shit on Caesar. The same is true about modern Uhmerika, it is just people trying score political points.

Wrong. He was a huge critic of the German past.

>"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these relegations."
- Adolf Hitler

It's sad that Veeky Forums can be this ignorant. See

You mean Himmler.

Is this quote why /pol/ has an obsession with blacks and mud huts?

Fabricate a narrative where the ability to commit evil is monopolized by a group of people which also includes millions of working class proles.

Before you know it, you've created a philosophy that includes the following:
- "race" realism, "white" people suddenly exist as an ethnoanthropological category;
- a secular theodicy, you know what is the exclusive source for the existence of evil in the universe, namely, "white" people;
- a secular original sin, with the option of a sacramental approach to its expiation via sadomasochistic rituals to save your individual "secularized soul";
- a justification for in-group vs out-group identitarianism, political action, discrimination in the workplace and elsewhere, censorship, apartheid restoration, embargoes, hate speech, etc. centred on racial hatred against "whites";
- actions by a "white" person's ancestors matter only if sufficiently "sinful", human rights, secular democracy and progressive politics don't count;
- a basis for moral superiority, in which "white" supremacism reinvents itself as a thinly veiled pride in a superior capacity to commit evil AND the contemporary superior capacity to reject said greater evil.

This is the product of "progressive" politics giving up on the unity of humankind.

If you're looking for the exact origin of this behavior, my best bet would be asking who in the present day would obtain the most money from a race war, and who propagates the above retardation.

So you need to look for political groups, parties, campuses, news outlets, publishers, arms dealers, and more.

Woah

>muh muh JOOOOOOS

>stone-axe

Is he exaggerating or did he actually not know Germans reached the iron age

Where the fuck does it say Jews?

p.s.: it's anglos, the eternal anglo is the true answer

Not a genuine quote

Speer 1970, pp. 147-148.

>- a basis for moral superiority, in which "white" supremacism reinvents itself as a thinly veiled pride in a superior capacity to commit evil AND the contemporary superior capacity to reject said greater evil.

I don't get this one. If a group is self hateful that somehow means they''re secretly proud?
They're some form of "white supremests" no matter what?
While there's pride and arrogance in liberal self-hatred, just like there is in any ideology, it's not the ethnic/racial pride type.

This sounds like meme Western psychology were everything is secretly backwards, all homophobes are gay, all modest people are actually arrogant...

>"Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past
Gez Hitler did you sleep through the Holy Roman Empire part of history class?

I read it as being like a twisted "White Man's Burden" where White's still bare total moral responsibility over the worlds population except it's done from a position of atonement or recompense.

if only he had lead a country that wasn't utter shit

what a better world we would live in

As a half Jap, I always get annoyed when some anglo scum tries to call everything racist for me. I'm capable of defending myself and don't need the mighty anglo to defend me and be an oversensitive twat for me. Most modern day liberals are the most racist idiots around, with all their White Man's Burden shit.

>which also includes millions of working class proles
maybe that's the point

maybe anyone who isn't a prole hates proles now that they've seen what happens when they get power

I agree, it's almost amusingly ironic how much they've latched onto genuinely racist 19th century ideals like the white man's burden and the concept of the noble savage (all indigenous populations were peace-loving eco-friendly utopias).

No. Its not really comparable because there were Roman Citizens all over the empire. Rome wasn't the only place in the empire, it was just the capital.

There was a syrian (I think) emperor who was thought gauls were awesome and used to wear a blonde wig. That's the closest to what you're implying.