/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

> News

- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- Update 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

> Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/TD8zsDJ1

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/TourneyTuesday48
youtu.be/V2FPh1w4VG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post webm's.

I hate you

>comeback
lol ya nice nice nice

Reminder that this Tuesday is another week Tournament for the Wii U players out there! You should sign up cause it'll be fun and good practice

6:00 PST 9:00 EST
challonge.com/TourneyTuesday48

One more for 3ds dubs

Are shit quality phone recorded 3DS webms okay?

L҉̟͈̮̞i͡͏̨͇̺̙̭͖͕̙̠͈̘̺̘͚̳͍ṯ̴̢̺͇̫̲̥̭̟t̪̖̩̼̘̹̜̦̼̠̫͉̀l͔̫̣̩̱̰͍͖͎̯̬̮̮̝͘͜ę̸̛̖̟͔̟͎ ̙̰͍̤͇̘̫̘͎̭̭͓̟́͜͞͠M̵̵̮͕̝͎̰̙̯̭̹̠͈͢a̧̛͖̥̻̦̺̺͚̞͙̗͚̜̫̤ͅć̸͚̤̦̲̜͙̼̟͙͍ͅͅ ͏̤̠̟̯̗̺̹͖̼̭̬͕̦͠w͏̶̙̱̩̘̫̞͈͉͕̣̰͚̩̪͙̞à̢̡͕̯̫̹̟͇̲̠͚͟s̡̨̭̦͕̠̗̗̳̤̠͞͠ ̷̖̺͉̗͈̲̀͘͜ͅa̟̖̙̲̖̦̠̮̱̼̭̝͜͠ ̛̘͇̞̭͈̝̦̲̗̼͍̹͉̫͉͜ͅm̴̛͍͙̠̯͠͡ì͢͞͏̺̤̻̟͚̦̳̹̘̼͔s̢̧̛͜҉̫̞͚͓̲̤̪̭̗ͅͅt̢͢͏̣̳̱͕͖̰͚̰à̴̷̢̙̜̲͉̦͔̹͙̹̠͔̱̼̻̪̻͚͓̳͜ķ̛̫̖͚͇̫̭̘̣̥̯̜̲̝̞̥͕̺͝è̝͙̱̗̫̤̪̣͉͇͔͎̗̺̹̦ͅ

I'll pop in. Are you hosting?

Anyone use the 20XX iso for netplay? I know people use it for solo practice, but Im just now getting into the netplay scene.

You should try smashladder for Melee netplay. There's a guide on the website for setting it up specifically for the ladder.

Yeah, just give me 5 minutes

I hate Little Mac players

Games pls

I looks like dubs feel apart, so I'll play.
Go ahead and host.

post more weebums

Kk, gimme five mins to set up and host

>ends right before the best part

No problemo, Joe.

HOSTING

thanks, i only had the version with sound, and for some reason when i converted it the end got cut off :(

Why do multiple Veeky Forums threads hate this place? What did we ever do to them we just want to play smash in peace

One more for me

name some

GGs Air, gotta get ready for work, it was great playing with you again. Your Zelda game seems to keep up with me now

ggs bb

Thanks for the games. It was nice have a decently lengthy set with you and it was really fun. You're Mac is on point, as always.
Still trying to figure out some aspects of the Little Mac MU. I need to stop my Nayru's habit since I had conditioned you to stop punishing my landings with it and sit in shield for a while there.

Anyone here successfully entered Moxy's discord?

You need the three card keys

Anyone want to play?

there's two passwords to it, but i only know one
slowpoketail

I've sent someone on a sneaking mission to gather some intel on how to get in.
He had to give up an appearance in some video game called something for Wii U and 3DS, but I think it's worth it.

Post your thighs and maybe

3DS dubs anyone interested, need 2 more!
Wanna play 3ds dubs?

You're not going to get their delicious chicken thigh recipe, user.
I should know. I tried.

Thighs
Now

Okay! Okay! Just put down the firearm!

>thinks he's good at sm4sh
>picks Corrin

Thank you based user

Git gud

NNID?

Does it bothers you that 6 out of 6 Fire Emblem characters use swords and 5 out of 6 are focused on it?

>ridiculous knockback
>instant smash moves
>stupid long range
>a parry
>unpredictable moveset
>DLC, so you can't pick without paying
>designed to be OP so that people will buy her
>"""GIT GUD"""

I'm going back to dota where there's real skill involved

Corrin could've been Ephraim with that side-B. Poledancing action would have been much cooler, and a fair which is a stab instead of yet another sweep through the air.

Stab in the air wouldn't work well unless it's someone like Ike or Cloud. That would limit attack's range too much.

It could be similar to Ike's bair but with more range in front of him. Ike's bair is a very good move, so I don't see how that shouldn't work.

This is a pretty bad shitpost.

He's right though.

Nice try, shitposter.

Ike has bigger sword, he is stronger and that's not a stab. You can't have same result when using a thin spear.

It's not a stab, but the way the hitboxes work say that you could've replaced it with a stab animation.

Ike's would do more damage, yes, but Ephraim's fair would have more range. The spear is definitely longer. Besides, it'll still be fine dealing less damage, having the animation in front of you instead of behind you itself is very good.

Why Ganondorf isn't Ganondorf after 3 games? It should have been fixed in Brawl, where they completely changed how he plays anyway.

N-not for everyone to see...

Sure, let me know when you have enough.

Ganondorf is a shit tier character for shit tier players so Sakurai in all his wisdom gave him a shit tier moveset

The way hitboxes work on it make it look like he swings another human instead of a sword (those hitboxes are too big, man). Also, Ike's BAir is good because it's fast and has high knockback. I doubt spear can replicate that. And you want to have more vertical range than horizontal range when in the air. That way, risk of opponent falling out of combos is far lower.

Because this is one of the worse shitholes in Veeky Forums.

People literally get doxxed if you draw attention to yourself.

And even newfags aren't spared and are bullied and insulted mercilessly.

It has come to a point where people are scared even to put on a name, for fear for being targeted or impersonated

>/ssbg/gets one post every 30 minutes.

>Moxy's discord gets one post every 10 SECONDS

You're on the wrong side.

What's the point in making a post like this? We know, and no one is kind enough to post an invite.

>samefagging

Post mains

post more Marth

>gif, BW sprite
>doesn't move

Dead general. Dead game. Everything is fine as it is.

Reminder to NEVER lewd the marth

Have you seen original Marth? You can't get much worse than that without getting outright disgusting.

did we go back to 2014?

I don't want lewd Marth I want more cool Marth.

How to get into Moxy's discord aka /ssbg/ 2.0

Step 1: Join the unofficial official /ssbg/ discord (aka Chazo's dead one)

Step 2: Moxy or one of his cronies, Rakky or Amatosk, will immediately message you, trying to steal memebers for Moxy's discord, like they did with Braxton's discord.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: King of /ssbg/

This has not happened to me

fuck off penta

Nothing stops one from joining on their own, as it's always been. Waste to scavenge the dead.

Fuck off Hoody/Sharpy

>guys pls join my discord - chazo

fuck off pedonigger

Is there anything Bayonetta can still do or new stuff she can do since 1.1.6? I haven't figured anything out except you can sometimes link down side b to regular into an aerial.

The 2nd side B doesn't hit but can give you enough distance to sometimes hit with something afterwards.

hit with the end of her slides
bitch time
utilt into stuff

she got hit pretty hard
wouldn't go so far as to call her completely useless but she definitely dropped a good bit

Post legacy memes

mansion

Why do people claim Hoody and I are the same person?

Nobody said you were the same person, but I'm in chazo's discord and saw a guy named sharpy asking for It.

But congratulations on revealing your true identity, loser.

>cape Chazo off of the stage

literally who

Wow. Fucking told by a 14 year old.

UNF

youtu.be/V2FPh1w4VG0

Snake is my senpai

Otacon for Smash when