Runescape General /rsg/

pkers are confirmed autists edition

previous thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,766,65779975

>Latest Patch Notes
youtube.com/watch?v=l0m1eNvECOE
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,900,65783922

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=idC5OSiyqWI

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

Other urls found in this thread:

surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2017RS
vocaroo.com/i/s0VDUyavXcpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for pvp is for autists.

second for i love you bastards

No good PvE content makes PvP the only good content.

Castle Wars 2 when?

elite clue scrolls need rebalanced.

fifth for uwu

how much time does it take for pop to return some gains? How much time for melee/range and mage tank armour if I can only login twice or thrice a week.

what does this even mean?

Remember to VOTE

Cool, i got into the OP without even trying

it takes a long time to get superior ports armor and its not even very useful, a few months at best.

just work on it passively without really focusing on it and you'll eventually get everything.

super melee potions are better than regular super set?and if so can I use them if I don't have overdork potions?

void at garbagedoor?

Which hairstyle is the waifuest?

not worth it, void is only useful for the accuracy bonus.

if you already have 100% accuracy (like at grardor) bandos armor would give a similar dmg boost and much better defensive stats compared to void.

i have 546k loyalty points and never spent one
what buy with these stats?
captca: Centre d'exploitation
lel

Supreme sharpshooter, brawler, runic accuracy and penance

Fletching is boring. Why do I even care about getting 99 in everything?

Can someone confirm that my grind is finally over?

Superior melee helm
Superior mage helm
Superior ranger helm
Superior gloves
Superior elite top
Superior elite robe

Are there no 'superior elite' helms and gloves? And the shield isn't worth getting right?

Its ogre. Good job

correct.

thanks senpais

Now they get to rot in my bank while I get the levels needed for void to actually be relevant

Jessica's sword
void knight staff
Deflector
Superior top
Superior robe
Normal gloves
Normal helms
Normal elite top
Normal elite robe

Gotta fill that costume room!

how many points did that cost?

i

cant

fucking

do

this

anymore

>go to castle wars
>wait in empty lobby for 10 minutes and nothing is happening

Get back to work, user.

2450 points if you have literally nothing.

reminder that it takes 44 hours minimum without double points and some people have done it like that.

Including the free Elite top quest reward? 2300.
6 upgrade patches @ 200 per = 1200
3 helms @ 200 per = 600
gloves = 150
robe = 250
upgrade robe to elite = 100

>Max Guild

>penance
Surely you are merely memeing

So all these boss masses for pets etc, how do they work? Lootshare on? Should I hit one and start chilling?

37th for cabbagemancy WHEN?

Oh... right...

Ancient cabbage prayers when

They still look like stereotypical autists.

I'm at 250k produce from a couple of sessions of Livids. Gonna get to 350-400k after I wake up tomorrow.
Honestly not so bad. I don't need to comp any time soon so I can wait till the next minigame weekend and finish it then.

I did something

I was thinking about going for at least 400k tomorrow (Currently 350k) and do like an hour or so every day after that, so i wont go completely mental. Those 350k have seriously been a fucking terrible experience

>schumi
kill yourself

kill yourself, faggot

>Not your first 99

Faggot

is world hopping essential to doing livid farm? seems a bit autistic to me, but is it necessary?

it's not essential; it just gives you more points/hr in exchange for not being autistic/not afk, much like many other things in the game

>post yfw today's case of the yandere guard

in exchange for being autistic*

ouch, looks like someone's butthurt

Congrats
Now do all quests.

nah I just think you should kill yourself, I don't have to be mad to think that
you on the other hand are mad since you replied :^)

You know what?

Insult me and hate me all you want. Call me an autist. try to pit the FC against me and spread nasty rumors about me.

Does it make you feel good? Does it make you feel accomplished in your life? You dedicated part of your day to obsess over a random runescape player on the video games section of an anime imageboard.

....and I'm ok with that.

Do you know why?

I know at the end of the day I have a solid, high paying job and a $10,000 luxury car in my driveway that turns heads every time I take it out.

I don't know who you are or how your life is going, but I can assure you that you don't have these things.

You envy me.

You wish you could have my material possessions and my financial security. You wish people could obsess over you. You wish that you could be the center of attention in the FC.

Whether you like it or not the FC basically revolves around me. Every accomplishment and thing I do no matter how major or minuscule is talked about in the FC. I basically have formed a cult following, something you will never have.

So go ahead, say what you want about me. Add me to your ignore and call me all the nasty things you can think of.

I'm fine without a girlfriend, and I'm fine without you on my friend's list.

Because to be honest, my life ain't half bad.

Ah okay

pest control is fun

no one needs to pit you against anything when you type things like this

>2 minutes of getting 5k damage and going afk
>3 minutes of waiting on a lander
>doing this 200 times
>fun

>dragon platelegs from a steel drag
o-ok

>replying to copypasta

hellooo reddit

masses for pets are usually just for kc, and for the host (usually main dps as well) to get a pet with minimal effort. so if its ls then just turn that on and get loot drops every so often

200 times of me imaging Korasi getting defiled by all the tentacle horrors she's fought

Should I do araxxor with GWD armor and t80 weapon???????????????????

>some guy is actually trying to close the gate in pc to stop people from getting through

love it

what are good time for large 5 man dg floors for a) competent people and b) w77ers

Schumi is Latin American third world scum, I bet his 10,000 peso luxury used car isn't even fully paid for with that high paying job of his selling chiclets and oranges.

Reminder this is the vocaroo he posted when someone threatened to post information revealing his third world origins:
vocaroo.com/i/s0VDUyavXcpc

The best thing you can do for Schumi in-game and outside of the game is add him to your ignore list and filter his name. Even if you do nothing but insult or make fun of third world cancer like this in a game it won't get rid of them, in fact he'll only get worse because this game is probably the only place in the world he feels important. Sometimes I honestly wish the FC still had moderators so they could keep little shitheads like these in line.
>being a shithead leech that lets the knight die simply because you think you're too important to put slight effort into a minigame
Fuck you, kid.
They're also great places to get comfortable with certain bosses and learn the mechanics first hand.

Does the only the host have a chance of pet?

you sound incredibly autistic

Hey, Schumi. :)
Why did you delete the Vocaroo? I already have it saved.

pls gz

>you will never be this obsessed with a literally random person in a chat room on a 15 year old MMO

Who wins

>saradomin GS
>85 attack
>75 constitution
>85 strength
>using GS special off CD
>using highest damage rotation
>using prayers
>no armor at all

Vs

>drygore
>99 attack
>99 con
>99 str
>no armor at all
>using legacy auto attack only
>no prayer

nobody told me cabbage facepunch bonanza was pretty fun.

now I wanna know what he said in the vocaroo, pls share

the one not using legacy

>stun
>win

>legacy and no prayers
not even slightly fair

>not using sagittarian short
Disgusting

You're obsessed with yourself, I couldn't care less about you. I'm merely informing people of what kind of person you really are to make the chat and thread a better place.
Telling people to stop talking about him in the thread since talking about his third world origins has nothing to do with Runescape. In a Mexican accent.

I know sag is better but I still wanted to have a hexhunter because of my autism

>Mal Helmet 75,1%
>Mal Chest 90,2%
>Mal Legs 40,2%

How the fuck does this work

different charges or something. degrading is a numeric charge system or something
i'm more confused by the fact that there are items with 100k charge that use 2 per thingy instead of them having 50k and using 1 per thingy.

you dun fukt up

I bought all of them brand new. Why the fuck do they degrade so differently?

>In a Mexican accent.

No, if you can outdps the host then you can get pet, as pet goes to person with highest dps and the person that gets the ls drop. It's kinda rare tho due to two checks you have to pass (having the ls drop and doing enough dps)

why would anyone actually do this?

Just out of curiosity...why do you all still play this game? It died around 2005 desu. What possibly would drive you to this madness?

the story
autism
sunk cost

Ive spent 210+ days already.

I cant just suddenly stop

but doesnt lootshare share the drop between the players automatically even if you dont do the highest damage?

Full Superior Void achieved.

I just need to do the quests now to get the free Elite top and to upgrade the robes.

I heard it looks pretty good in the bank

it goes to the person who has the highest lootshare power first, then the power degrades, and slowly goes down the list until the first person to get drops gets drops again.

It really does, right next to Armadyl warpriest

So what was that thing called where the drops would be converted to coin and shared equally? people dont use that anymore?

Coinshare