Is monogamy a spook?

Is monogamy a spook?

Just look at divorce/cheating statistics, isn't it obvious?

Is love a spook?

No

Its a good time tested way for a complex social animal to raise offspring

Just look at the crime/dropout/poverty rates of children in single parent households

> Just look at the crime/dropout/poverty rates of children in single parent households
I'm not arguing it's useless and should be destroyed, but that doesn't mean it's not a social construct far removed from biological and psychological realities.

approach it from a pantheonistic point of view. for me my love is genuine and its hierarchical so if the one i love most would discernedly prefer my monogomy shes more likely to have it based on if i have hers, vice versa etc

The reality is that without it the family unit falls apart and we end up by and large sucking as a result.

>Is monogamy a spook?
Yes, obviously. That doesn't necessarily mean it's bad however.

its biological
>STDs
>ppl have feelings
>raising offsprings

"polyamory" is always about 1 gutless person clinging to an attractive shithead

Advocates of polyamory have also thought enough about the philosophy of their model to formidably rebut your points, including the generalization.

*tips fedora*

Yes, of course it is.

A brainy cuck is still a cuck.

Shut up cuck

In all honesty divorce should be illegal and adultery should be punished by harsh penalties.

You're just afraid of being cheated on and dumped

Inshallah, brother.

Yes, and your point is?

t. ugly beta

>replying with personal insults instead of addressing the problem

Not an argument. Conservatives love to bitch about gay marriage destroying the traditional family, but it's actually divorce laws that destroy it.

Cut out your insecurities like cancer and work to become someone that won't be left

Except I didn't insult him. I called him out on his reasoning. Making social decisions based on insecurity is a terrible idea. We should be striving to break that insecurity instead of running away from it

Current legislation just causes said insecurity.

Don't blame the world for insecurity when it comes from the self. It's all in your head and the sooner that's understood the happier you'll be

>women marrying for money and then divorcing to get half your property is just your own insecurity
>mothers and fathers abandoning their children is just your own insecurity
>your spouse breaking your trust and cheating on you is just your own insecurity

We are sacrificing the very fabric of civilization in order to indulge in mindless carnal hedonism, this is wrong.

>haha you're pregnant, i-it's mine right?
>of course (it isn't) but you have to pay for it!
>social construct

but be free to link some successful societies that is not monogamyous and is relative in success to monogamyuos societies

It's the worst-defined and yet the most effective spook. Literally no one knows what it is but everyone falls for it.

What philosophy backs up polyamory? Critical theory? Kill urself or at least never post again, faggot.

By definition, absolutely. Though you can still value it for egoistic reasons.