/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cutest family

Rhajat a best

rekt

I've failed, time to commit suicide.

Fa feets

how do I become a cuck /feg/?

please, do us all the favor

I like Hana

Setsuna's kind of hard to pairup, it doesn't seem like she's any kid's first choice for mom or high in demand or has any popular/recommended pairs, but it's not like her mods are bad. I guess it's kind of like how Mozu only gets deployed if Oboro/Camilla are already hitched.

Marry Flora.

marry literally any husbando/waifu
yuor wlecom

Marry Flora

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

Marry Oboro.

Here come the watercuck bullies again...

You don't.

>hurr Nohrian scum
I feel bad for Birthright cucks who have to deal with that little shit. At least you have Hinoka to make up for that I guess.

Nohr is a scummy place, he's not wrong.

Ah yes Honkers, the proud advocate of the "THOSE WERENT REEEEEEEAL HOSHIDANS MY DUDE" committee

t. nohrian scumcuck

Good enough for me, thanks.

Reminder that Hoshido literally did absolutely nothing wrong.

WHO ELSE BUT LASLOW? :^)))))

Who was the "She's not that deep, my dude" of Awakening?

Don't do suicide.
Be a weeb and commit sudoku

Why is Soleil such a gay?

>this means he has the right to sound like a broken record
Shouldn't he shut up if he doesn't wanna talk to Nohrian scum? Just kill them if you hate them so much.

Anyone have more like this one?

BIG COUSIN~

I want a Rukina!Kana!

Hi Ike's/Priam's Son

It's Ike/Priam!Kana

BIIIIIIIIIIIG COUSIN!

Ok this one was pretty funny.

Tell me your favorite thing about Pieri

>tfw there's not a female Lyn Version of Priam.
Why live?

>new dlc that gives an item that can give any unit in their current class an S rank of their weapon of choice
>however only can be used once per unit
>Heroes with A swords and S axes for example

How bad does it break the game?

she warms up the bench

*Lesbian

The S weapons aren't really that good. Now, you do say "of choice" so if you could add weapon types (shurikens/tomes) to things, that'd be pretty busted.

Because she likes girls

You can't add new weapons to classes. Choice is limited to current class.

>Not replacing Silas/Cyrus with Peri

GET OUT OF HERE NINA YOU DISGUSTING FUJO!

By giving S rank in a weapon of choice do you mean being able to break the weapon rank cap? (Being able to S Rank Tomes as Nohr Noble for example) Or having S Rank in a weapon not usually equip-able by that class (S Rank Staff as Nohr Noble for example).

The former would likely be a possible buff to the well-roundedness of some classes with locked low weapon ranks, but the latter would be pretty broken to be honest.

Lyn would be asexual and never shut up about the Tactician.

It's like the least broken dlc thing that exists then. Best case is literally like, adding staff hit to falcos with S staves.

>no soren version
???

The former

She wouldn't be exactly like lyn.
Priam isn't also exactly equal with Ike

But you could actually dick her

Lyn's descendant then?
Give her brown hair and an axe

Same user.

She would just like her

Yes. Thats what I meant.

>No green hair

Ups mistake

*Look like her

Soren isn't into girls.

Set my units to Hold and put my Stoneborn/Automatons in the corners.

Well off the top of my head Excalibur-wielding Oni Chiefton would open up the class as a Magical power-house.

The biggest boost however is likely going to be in the form of any B-Rank weapon locked classes having access to Brave Weapons.

In all honesty the S-Rank weapons aren't so hot - and even the OK ones are usually best on classes that have S rank in that particular weapon type anyway.

Going from B or C Rank to A rank though is a different matter entirely and opens up a huge amount of choice in terms of both offensive weapons or utility from Staves etc.

>Tfw Priam's existence proofs that Ike dicked a girl and not that Trap, because else Priam wouldn't exist

Remember to marry your true love.

>having sex with one person means you can't ever have sex with someone else
...?

Remember that the best waifu is the one you love the most!

Well ok. But he had also sex with a girl.

I dont think Ike actually likes that Trap

I want a romantic relationship with my waifu, like Cleopatra and Marc Anthony

I can't decide who to bang, Scarlet or Sophie. Both are manic pixie warmachine dream girls

I wish I could hug and kiss my waifu, and raise a family with her.

yo!

Also why Axe?

She(lyn's descendat) would start as a memedon-like class and the Promotion would give you Bow Acces. She wold also have Mani Kati from the beginning

One's got a cute butt and cute hair.
The other's a corpse.

How old was Blazer when he made TLP? Judging by the story content, I assume that he was around 12-15. If I'm correct,it's very impressive for someone to create such a detailed hack at such a young age.

Got skills for Xander, Camila, MU, Ryoma, Leo, Elise, Hinoka, Sakura, Benny, and Takumi -Includes some ""totally ligit"" skills-
I'll try and visit back as much as I can so feel free to leave whatever. NA only, sorry.

soft~ soft~

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Her food.

Literally of no use once Critmaster Takumi becomes available

Her pretty hair! And beautiful eyes! And wonderful smile! And cheerful spirit! And incredible stats! She's peerless in battle! I can't decide! I love everything about Pieri!

Those are some big softs

I love Pieri and so do you!

He was a teenager, I know that. I guess he was a hacking whiz kid. Didn't he rescue 12's patch or something like that?

I want to push Felicia down some stairs and make her a cripple.

delete this

Brown hair for ship bait with the tactician, axe for ship bait with Hector.

We know Laslow.

That Pieri looks way out of character

I love Pieri! It's true! It's true!

>implying Felicia wouldn't backhand you and throw you down over her shoulder if you tried

Do you want everyone to go insane user. Cause that will make it so. Also strips of hair are for sub-humans.

Someone make this Fates related

tharja makes me want to cum buckets

But I'm not Laslow
How so? I feel like Pieri would enjoy cutesy punk fashoin

Laslow please go

>carrying around a useless tome as a Maid
Why? Are they going to reclass her soon?

no bully

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

Pushing her down the stairs!
Watching her face morph in horror and disbelief at her ally's actions!
Watching her cry and choke as she calls for help with a shattered spine!

Delete this.

>no one commented about cute loli feet
I'm disappointed, /feg/. Please realign your priorities.

this is a photo of my wife

Why would you go through the effort of pushing her? She'd fall down by her self eventually anyway.
How do you come up with this kind of shit?
Don't worry, you'll find one one day.