store.steampowered.com/app/359870/
youtu.be/8vVE9XBCPdc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI May Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Tifa is here!

My first was I but my fav is IX and (Mario RPG)

Quick question on the emulators.
Where should I get the emulators, and where should I get the games from? What site?

4th for Jessie

more like Jessie in four

www.google.com

(Cross-thread)

Why did she look so weeb in AC?

Asian motion capture actress.

Some advice before going to . Read the wiki in the OP and try to find the answer yourself first.
>nobody reads the OP
I know this shit is sadly a thing, but chances are your first dip into emulation will produce commonly asked questions that are nicely laid out in the wiki. Like from which emulator to use depending on your needs, how to set them up, and where you get your games. Rarely there are those nice enough to answer them without directing you to the wiki, but up to you.

Exvius time!

I've finally got enough for a 2nd pull; do it just to have a 5th character, or does another join automatically soon? I just got to the second town.

I've never played XIII. I played XIII-2 for a while on ps3 but never finished, not sure how far I got but it was fairly decently in. Haven't played lightning returns

How are the PC versions if I decide to pick them up? The 13s are the only ones I haven't beaten so I figure I may as well.

There's a third story character but she doesn't join until the next part of the story that isn't out yet in global. FP characters are good enough for all the stuff available right now, especially Paul or eldin to steal.

Who translates these?

google

don't mind me if I do

"unzips"

Cool, thanks.

On that note, ID: 214,280,457 if anyone wants to add. I've got Shantotto set now to aoe down trash.

added

Added, I swap between krile and edgar depending on what party i used last.

>1 mythril refresh total
>5 gigantuars total
>3 major white orbs
t-thanks kupo?

I'm glad I still need white orbs

I really wish I had a reason to need them. I can't believe how badly they fucked them up though. Every ability they use them getting released sucks more and more ass, and the ones that are good don't use enough to justify farming them or having such a massive stockpile.

I have 165 major white orbs and nothing to use them on. I'm tempted to just craft and hone holy out of spite. Even if I got it to R3 though I'd still have over 100 of the fuckers.

Hey guys. I'm currently playing through FFV. So, why doesn't anyone make a shitty meme out of meteors as a mode of transportation? I would expect someone to make a "le suplex train xD"-level meme out of it.

Also, I am enjoying this game very much.

thanks!

The meteors are pretty minor all things considered. There's only 4 total and they all occur in the first third of the game. Glad you're enjoying FFV.

well Jenova came to the FFVII gaia in a meteor-bus... and so did Lavos way before her

cute!

what if Lavos is/was Jenova's ex-husband?
what if had a child together?
what if Jenova is Lavos in drag?

I didn't expect a summon sequence like this in Exvius

Lavos is just a parasite on a cosmic level.

That's not even Lavos. Lavos is the tiny ball thing on the left during the final fight with the alien body in the center as a fakeout.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

got 5* Cecil on a Re-Roll, should I keept him or keep re-rolling until I get my bros Kuja or Bartz while I get mad at thousands of Rydias in between?

If Vayne Solidor fought on the front lines, he'd be called Vayne Soldier.

Did I already use that one?

what about Solidus Snake?

Yes

anyone can post the list of the most useful 5* units in BE? the one that user posted like a week ago

also

>BE has General Leo
>RK got Cuck'd
why.jpg

God DAMN this feels good. Just finished maxing out everyone's Sphere Grids.

And now... I just have to beat Dark Bahamut, Dark Magus Sisters and Penance...

>still at 9999 hp

uh dude you didn't even bother breaking the hp cap?

What the fuck did I do?

You gotta go back through the cave. You're supposed to enter from that side.

>Break HP Limit

Way to have useless filler on your armor.

Breaking the HP cap is pointless. You should create more useful abilities on your armor that will help you survive against the Dark Aeons or Penance. You're gonna die anyways if they get a hit off on you.

Still waiting for T.G. Cid

Cecil's good and rolling an actual 5* is pretty rare, go with that.

Break HP Limit sucks for a lot of reasons, but the biggest reasons are:
>Nothing heals for more than 9999 except Curaga and it still won't fully heal you most likely.
>Most of the ultimate weapons depend on you having full HP for max damage.
>Almost every single attack in the entire game can either be blocked/avoided/reduced below 9999. Most of the rest of them hit only one target at a time or are going to hit you for 99,999 regardless. The few others you can tank with Aeons/Auto Life.

I already ditched other 5*, I was aiming for Bartz, Exdeath or Kuja, but I remember that back a week or two people shilled him among Exdeath, Bartz and some more as the best units right now, that's why I asked

So
Who's the big bad evil guy in FFXV?
Is it going to be Noctis' father?

Bartz is good because he learns barrage. Exdeath, CoD and Cecil are all 'good' because of their 6* forms apparently. But Cecil fills the tank role and is also a good healer for you right now. He's fine unless you want to pull a favorite to start, I'd just wait for a rate up event on them.

I want Aerith to survive FFVII Remake

How's Fran? Biora and Cura are doing me good, but she's only 4 stars.

You'll find out after you beat what you thought was the final boss. Like almost every other Final Fantasy.

It will turn out whatever the gang is doing is wrong and they've been the bad guys all along, so at the end they all kill themselves in a suicide pact

you can keep her if you buy the DLC for only 9.99$!

Its going to be ____Luna____

Quote me.

Good for what you said, I don't think she has a 5* form in JP.

desu I wanted to start with Kuja, but Cecil looks fine, I may be a good unit to restart. bye rank14 hello my new rank4, and the best part is that I won't be seeing another fucking Rydia in a while

Not those exact words, but the idea has been here before.
4/10

Did anyone else notice the Anima statue in the back here? It's right next to Regis's throne.

Still this guy. Notice in the 2013 trailer he's the only one talking about the world ending. His VA is Yuichi Nakamura too so obviously he's important.

rip orbfest

For reference.

Nah they said the main villain is one specific villain that you will be fighting against the whole game.

well what did he do right?

i'm not sure if i want FFX to be part of XV
i'm also not sure if i want Carl Jungs psych 101 in XV

Freed humanity from the occuria and set up his brother to inherit power in the empire.

but he got himself killed so how did he do anything right? can you list every single thing he did right?

How many times did you reroll? I rerolled ~ 10 times and got sick of it.

220th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

two weeks ago I re-rolled a full day, with like 10 or so fucking Rydias. today just two times.

Not even the best in her own game
Still top tier

Relmfag pls

A creature with a crowned monster head where the phallus would be located.

Best cat tomorrow.

We've been through this before, let me remind you were we were: you still hadn't given examples of anything he did less-than-right.

He got killed, that wasn't right.

Haha, how punny of you, Galuf. How about you go Kill your self?

More like GAYluf.

Get out

Fuck, marry, kill

????, Terra, Relm?

>Fuck Stago
>Marry Strago then get preggo with his daughter
>watch said daughter fuck with some random thieve
>wait for daughter to have her own daughter
>fuck grandaughter

Yeah but that wasn't something he did himself, it was the result of others' actions; and faulting him for not overcoming two armies plus betrayal from some of his own and six extensively lucky people with eleven god-things at their backs is ridiculous.

it's celes you fuckstick

Mog, Kefka, Strago, Terranon, Realm

>loli celes

Unf.

Also Yuffie MC2. Hello, second quick hit RM.

You know... We can very easily get a ffrk x FFBE crossover. We arent getting the ff1 remake event.

>Lesbian sex with your grandaughter.

That's a new one...

Is FFBE running poorly for anyone else? I seem to have ~ 5 seconds of delay when opening the action window in battle. I haven't had problems with other games on my phone, but that doesn't mean it isn't my phone.

that's every battle for me, the more skills you have the slower it loads

Yeah, I really only notice it on Shantotto, who has 12 skills currently. Towns are choppy too.

Yup. I hope it isn't the same way on my iphone, but it lags pretty noticeably on my Galaxy III

speaking of BE, currently I'm rank 12 and have 500 spare lapis, what do you think? I should do a x1 roll or hold on them until I can do more shit it it?

RK has some pretty extensive battle sprites to improvise all the Soul Breaks they do. They even have sprites for dummy ailments like mini and frog, incase they ever decide to implement them.

So if ever, you just need to find a way to get a front and backview of these sprites.

save it fampai

what units do you have?

what the fuck is a Trust Master Reward?