Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H (embed) (embed)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed) (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
If you haven't downloaded the game yet, Win+R then paste: steam://install/372000. Run and download the game.

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
github.com/MrJul/ToS-EnhancedCollection
tosbase.com/database/items/501157/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/2kss0vxirf/
youtube.com/watch?v=bAX7QgmPWac
youtube.com/watch?v=hGoqdUtyM3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

>becoming chaplain
>people think you're a warrior or a monk for some reason
You can just hover over my icon, senpai..

Reposting to show how shinobi can be fun

why is the tos community so cute

First for cute

>becoming chaplain
>think im a DPS
You are still only a healslut, senpai..

The Chaplain costume is very warrior-like, some people just don't recognize it.

tfw

Updates when?

can you micro your narutos?

collections are a huge scam

I don't think I'm DPS. I got Chaplain to level faster, my build and playstyle is still very support orientated outside of Chaplain.

>autism.jpg

It looks boss as fuck though.

Oh, that is nice to see.

wannabe dps clerics are the worst cancer

No that would be too good.
The AI is kinda retarded too but as long as you don't move too much after casting them it works fine.

why do people get upset at monks when they don't heal/support? They're playing monk to literally be a DPS, why shit on them?

which cleric classes are cutest and viable

worst name

Monk

Because something something bad dps, something something clerics are supposed to be healsluts

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

>No Koeniggers.jpg

Because no matter how you spec a cleric it's a support class still. None of the classes can completely change their base role and cleric's is support.

You should get this!

github.com/MrJul/ToS-EnhancedCollection

Shit like this is specifically why NO MONKS is a thing.

About 6 hours, so it wasn't so bad
I went online right after a scheduled maintenance ended and camped the spot while doing other things.

You can't be too distracted as the flower despawns after 5 minutes if nobody picks it up and the timer gets reset.

>muh meta party

Fuck off and die a painful death

>they're playing a support class to not be a support
That's exactly the problem.

>tosbase.com/database/items/501157/
Where can i drop its recipe? There isn't a single one on market.

Hey, how do I put the exact amount of exp on the bar, not that % shit, so I can use my exp card more efficiently?

You can only reply to my post if you're doing or planning on doing every quest in the game.

Anyone who isn't is a literal faggot.

I'm a faggot, sorry bro

you cant.
but there are addons to view exp, see

But you pick monk to DPS, no matter what class line it's in. What if I just skip heal and go deprotected zone? Like so:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/2kss0vxirf/

Could the game be any more hamfisted with its hints that the "mysterious" girl is Laima?

>Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Chaplain > ???
What should I get for rank 7?

oh my god!!!!!

cant do all.
but yep 1400+ done a few times

wait so does your bushins scale with your stats?
or do they just use skill damage?

I'm building sorceress c2, it's worth to get c3?

using it as a support/dps

Oracle.

>Went SPR
Krivis.
>Went INT
PD.

Without wiz 3 its not worth getting c3 sorc.

Honestly, I think Shinobi's one of the strongest classes in the game. Adds 600% scaling to several skills. I don't care how shitty those skills are to begin with or how bad the clones are, 600% scaling is OP as fuck on anything. Even if you never put a single point into strength and didn't equip a weapon, Double Slash would do like 10k damage.

what build path?

Bunshins are copies of yourselves so they have the same stats/equips as you.
IE if your thrust does 1K damage your clone will also do 1K damage.

The downside is they can oly copy your swordman skills, Basic attacks and Kunais.

the only thing they seems to be scaling on is their HP based on your dex but i've never seen a clone dying or taking damage

Monk does absolute shit damage

They can be marginally useful if they drop heals but most of them don't

Monks are literally just worse Paladins

Ok, here's screenshot 1 from iToS. Character is on a new team on a server I haven't played before to exclude collection bonuses. Bash is level 1.

So wouldn't full strength be 10x better than dex due to multihit, finesta/deeds, green memes in weapons and due to the fact you lose all evasion when you have clones out?
As far as I can tell a full str shinobi would be much better than a hybrid/high dex shinobi

>optimal shinobi build uses spears
gook logic never fails to amaze

Ok, then that's just a balance issue. Once their attacks are boosted a bit I don't see full dps being unviable. Would you babies be crying that monks aren't supporting even if they shit out damage?

And kToS. Same stats, same equip, new team on a different server, same enemy (leafbug). The str bonus is obviously affecting skill damage.

Yeah. They could show Laima currently trapped and taunted by Giltine and say that the "mysterious" girl was a girl Laima sent in her stead.

shinobi skills aren't that bad and contrary to popular belief they can fly solo quite easily with kunai being litterally a shorter barrage with pierce properties for such a low CD (2 OH with 15 sec CD)

After mobbing a little group, one spear lunge followed by 2 Kunai throws usually wipes them all.

I kinda regret not taking pelt though since even i have good mob clear, i can't effectively group them

It's Sunday. Why aren't people playing this game? There's less people on today than the weekend.

Are they in Sunday School/Church or something?

Post dem skill bars fags.

Probably not because most Monk players are spergs in the first place

Monks do shit damage because there's barely any Plate based monsters. On the average plate monsters, their Double punch does 3k damage per second.

Those tiny skill bars is not enough for wizards.

what should i pick for class 7?

weekday I mean

>3k damage per second
>And that's with a 50% bonus due to type
>Monks think this is good damage

My sides

oh haha

>believing korean players
>pic

how do i hunter?

You can also do it with Highlander. Cross Guard blocks make the enemy vulnerable to pierce attacks. As a bonus you get Skull Swing to reduce the enemy's defense to zero, and Cross Cut to easily trigger bleeding and deal extra damage with Double Slash.
The real "build of the kings" for Shinobi is Sword 3 Highlander 3 Shinobi, optionally dropping Highlander 3 for Doppelsoldner, in which case you lose Skull Swing but get Deeds of Valor. This requires more setup though so it won't be as bursty.

>lvl 90+ swordmeme goes around dueling lowbies in mine
>get btfo in a duel by blessing + kiting from a lvl 21 700 hp wizard
>before losing the duel changes channel to save face

How do you even live this down?
Swordman not even once

If a wizard uses lethargy on the same monsters it shoots up to 6k. With armor break it becomes 15k

Swordman 3 > Hop 2 > doppel 1 > shinobi

You don't lose evasion with your clones out. people usually think that because they have finestra up.
however you do take 100%*number of clones out as additional damage

I'm also not a fan of full X (as in STR or DEX) because str and dex has little impact by themselves. i feel the sweet spot is something like 2:1 Str dex ratio so you get the high base damage and the consistent crit as you can see in the webm.
there should be a spreadsheet with damage output by str:dex ratio somewhere.

Get to rank 3 as Archer then choose Hunter.

Depends. If you want for ET meme you can go link 3, or warlock, but without wiz 3 it lose a lot dmg. I strongly recommend linker 3.

Call him out on Shout or the forums
Bully the Swordie

A zombie bokor can do that simply by parking a train on them, and that comes with the added benefits of large aoe & stunlocking non-boss enemies.
And everyone agrees that Bokors are awful, even Bokors themselves. ESPECIALLY Bokors themselves.

Holy shit, monks are delusional.

Monks are great in a Pelt3Rod3 + Wizard party, preferably against Strike-weak enemies.

In literally any other party they should be doing support and DPSing on the side.

THAT THING I WANT ISN'T DROPPING

Probably because they do no damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAX7QgmPWac

Double punch attribute is Lv100

youtube.com/watch?v=hGoqdUtyM3M

>2h hoplite

I know you can use Stabbing/Pierce with 2Handers but why.

>RuneKnight

I'll make sure to bully him if I see him.

Reminder to do every quest available. Missing even one will force you to grind for a week straight to make up for it.

Help.

Rich status update:
2 glad bands, aias+5, sage wall+7, otrava, ignition+7, audra+5, max petamion, animus+6, 2 windrunners, 4 wizard bracelets (2 +6), venom, arde and 5m in cash.

Hows that arde farm /tosg/?

>In my perfect theorycrafted scenario Monk can be useful
>Still does less DPS than any real DPS class

Kek

GUARANTEED REPLIES EVERY TIME

Controller mode gives you a total of 40 slots (second palette), same as Mouse mode.

Holy shit, do you really need that many priest materials?

Enough making fun of monks who will never learn. Let's go back to bullying C-Swordies.

Clerics are always support. Going Monk just means you want to deal damage while supporting, not just deal damage. Nobody complains about Druids/BokorDoctors yet both hit like a motherfucker. Certainly more than Monks.

You can bet your ass if they made it something like WoW monks (attacking places random heal tiles around bosses) people would be alright with Monks on their party, but right now you get people who absolutely reject the idea of doing anything but DP mobs. Even in RO monks would snap heal save people.

>no proof
yeah and I've got an +13 animus :^)
Joking aside, Just dumped 12 mil on tokens to ensure I have enough tp to spend because fuck dlc package limit, also finally managed to get to +10 with my wizard bracelet after 2 failures

Dude range classes take no skill don't get all cocky just because you're playing a braindead class you can even see how hard I was lagging

Can you solo mission golem in 3 minutes?

Why not bully both?

DELETE THIS