Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #726

Tell Me Lies Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP (embed)
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg (embed)
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2 (embed)
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigyne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cowtits a best

autism a best

Would you delete AA2 when AA3 comes out? And if it's much better? Like what AA2 did to AA1.

>not having enough HDD space for all games

considering i deleted aa1 (but still kept install files and saves) maybe, we'll see

Only the Dankest for my Duckfriends

Only if AA3 has all AA2 personalities, which won't happen

I posted about this in the last thread, but it was right before a new thread was made, so I'm reposting this here to see if anyone has any help they can offer. To summarize, when I run the game with subs it crashes around ten seconds in, and it would not do this before I had installed the AA1 personalities. This time I have included my sub configuration.

data\subs\sub main.txt
data\subs\sub side.txt
subtitles.txt
data\subs\Override.txt
data\subs\subtitles.txt
data\subs\gynoid.txt
data\subs\Unstructions.txt
data\subs\sub sfx.txt
data\subs\SubtitlesRussian.txt
data\subs\succubus.txt

If anyone has any idea how to help it would be greatly appreciated.

>I think it might be something with the list file.
Yup it was I checked and it seems this hair has flipped version but it does not have it enabled. So I think a work around would be to enable the flip across all hairs. or fix the list

I am not sure why the concept of there being a colossal difference in model size never crossed my mind.
Anyways, does anyone have any ideas on what is wrong with the texture and why it isnt showing up? It appears fine in SB3U but in game it is just this black void. Also I know I could just resize and re-position the model in something else but is it possible to resize it using SB3U?

But muh mods.

Why would you do that? Will AA3 have the equivalent to hundreds of modded content that has been made for AA2? Certainly not. If anything it will be slightly better than the vanilla AA2 game. So some of us may play both simultaneously when the time comes.

Don't you want to enable DISABLE HAIR_SKIPINVALID in the configuration?

look at the lighting values in sb3u for the material, you'll need to mess with those

>Don't you want to enable DISABLE HAIR_SKIPINVALID in the configuration?
Oh so that's what that was. My bad ill check it out now. im stupid.

AA3 will gets mod eventually if it doesn't such total dick

>Certainly not
Why not? If they don't fuck it up it will have better performance, better graphics, better animations, better physics, better customization etc. Using aa2 would be pointless when there's such a superior alternative.

Thats the RGBA chart thing right? I set all the values in that to be the exact same as the skirt material and that is not a void

yeah it is, try upping all the values to 1 and see if it works then
also to answer your other question i think you can increase the size of the mesh and move it in sb3u but someone more experienced with it will have to tell you how

I meant that it won't have that at launch time, which would make make nonsense to remove AA2 when AA3 comes. But you are right. Eventually AA3 will have most if not more of content than AA2 has. If it is not shit, that is.

HEX values for meshes, submeshes and materials. Check the material light settings too. I would just copy all of those values from a working mesh and start from there.

Any mods to change if pregnancy ends the game?

I played like a year ago, and I'm just curious.

Sorry, but I can't figure out how to enable it I tried putting 'enable' in front of it but it still doesn't ignore it do I need to do something special?

Well, that did work with removing the void but there is still no texture. But it is progress, thanks user

is that a spider?

did you actually add the texture (and a material that uses the texture) to it?

yes

how would you fuck that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigyne

uh huh

I will try again more nicely this time. Post sporty girls?

>no abs
Shit desu.

no

nice boy

nice meme

It's okay I got it to work, I had to apply some of the other textures that were in the pp file to it. Right now I am messing around with the size and trying to tweak the lighting a bit more

You can just get the newest configuration file? 1.2.1? It has the setting enabled by default.

>pico de gallo color scheme
goddamn............. makes me wanna take a long shit >;\\\\sf

Yeah I saw that and it seemed to not work.

when are you paying child support

child support.......? u whylin xDdk

What hair is giving you trouble? I want to see if I can replicate your issue.

New hexaOC 3.0 hair extension 224, Also typing bug if you did not see that too.

what are the best custom characters and where do i get them

Just get 24 Ryokos from the DB

donut_steel fo some AWSUM samefacing shiettt mah man....... ;]

I may have gone too far in a few places

W-what are you going to do with that?

lewd

...Ummmmm
Where is Ryoko????

in your folder.

It works for me, user. HEXAOC 3 and AAFace 1.2.1 and that same extension.

About that bug. I don't know if this is the one you refer to but when I change the current slot in the text box by, either clicking an arrow or directly typing the number, the current selection switches from the textbox to a slot button.

Hackanon see this please.

>It works for me, user.
Ah ha figured out the problem. It turns out I need to config.txt in my main AA2 folder and not next to the .exe.

Alright... What am I doing wrong already and what do I do to fix it and get back to correctly installing the game again?

Use virtual clone drive. Works every time.

>not just pirating premium DT
>taskbar on the side
>windows 10

Just use virgin edition. You can't use it if you're unvirgin though, I'm sorry.

Now a new problem comes. Can you use the slider and changes the size of the ears? Because when I flip and try to change the size of the ears they don't change. I checked the pp file and it seems to be working fine there but not in game.

There is a colossal amount of clipping, the lighting is fucked, nothing even looks remotely right outside of a conversation, her human half still needs a ton of work because I suck at making cards, h scenes are completely out of the question, texture still isn't right and probably never will be, cant remove the skirt bones without everything collapsing in on itself so any movement causes it to flail about wildly, the resize made the model and texture quality plummet even lower than it was, and it just overall looks like shit. But I fucking did it.

my cheat menu is just a white screen, help?

Isn't there a nude outfit?

Well done, user. Release when?

Congratz

>people actually want this

keep going, this is incredible, this is just what I need

>He wasn't aboard the soul train

What ears?

Ears 122, 123 don't use the sliders. 124,132, 133, 220 and 221 (with flips) do move with them.

Cool! Keep working at it!

>being aboard meme train

Hair extension 224 flip has cat ears.

We will have it some day r-right...?

Yes but there isnt a skirt file associated with the nude outfit but there is one for the topless bikini one so I was going to attempt to apply it to that eventually. This was mainly just a test to see if it was possible.
When I actually learn how to export it as its own thing instead of butchering another clothes slot and how to actually set something up to be AA2 compatible.
I will but I think I am gonna take a break for now. I still need to do a few more tweaks to the scaling and try for a bunch of other improvements. Like seeing if I could remove the leg models or make the texture less dark. It is just a lot more stuff I dont feel like doing at the moment.
Believe me I am just as surprised as you are

of course :)

It's a very hit or miss love it or hate it series so I don't blame anyone who dislikes it but souls games had waifu material in them since day 1

The lst is not formatted properly for it to load the flipped hair animation.

i thought about making my waifu in it but i ended up making a representation of my aa2 pc

Congrats user. I think it looks like shit and I would never use it, but congrats nonetheless.

Yeah I see that now. It should be '01' at the end from '00' and now it works. I guess he used the .list for the watashi so it doesn't know all that stuff exsists.

Oh yeah, I would also like to give a sincere thanks to all of you who helped me out in figuring out how to mod the game and aid me in this descent into madness. You guys are great

This thing should not be alive.

Oh gosh

The important bit here is "%02d" which the game replaces with "00" or "01", whenever the flip is enabled or not.

Now continue modding and surpass everyone else

The scale is a bit off, she's too small.

Then good thing she isn't

Oh I see, I did that as well and it works too. I shall remember this fror future reference thanks. Kind of odd that you need that "%02d" thing.

Good job user, we shouldn't be porting things from Dark Souls but good fucking job.

How do you get something from fucking dark souls game into some nipponese fap game without modeling it yourself anyway?

Is that her?

I know, still very much a work in progress
Okay, I will do it for you user
I have been doing a lot of things I shouldn't be doing, like I have done horrible things to stellaris
Copious amounts of crimes against technology. I may release a guide on how I did it when I eventually make this into an actual mod

yes i think so, it was a request i got ages ago

Please do

I can't unsee the eyes within her iris.

>may release a guide on how I did it
Yes please

How can one fap to this?

You need to step down on the drugs lad

The fair lady is not for lewd

With your eyes closed. And imaganing something else.