/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

khux-guides.tumblr.com/post/133405591656/khux-1117-announcement
twitter.com/NBA/status/736557767121641472
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

since i am f2p, is their any reason to do this 10 pull?

yay for friendship

Tfw nothing to do. Waiting for duck days to level up and evolve so I can go back to doing nothing.

Anyone know what the SP stands for in the SP versions of Roxas, Axel, and Xion? Thought it might have something to with the sea salt ice cream.

Special.

>no dots
Step it up fampai

i wouldn't even want to dot it now, since i'd want as much friendship as possible

Nope. Pulls are still shit due to the underlying distribution and there's nothing in the game to justify gambling on getting rares / super rares.

so does anyone think we're going to get anything new tomorrow

i want jewel quests again

>All this bonus shit on the JPN version for 4mil downloads
>Absoultely nothing to celebrate 2mil downloads in NA

Fucking why?

odds to try for edgeroth
evens to not

This first gacha I've seen where there is zero rewards for reaching 1 million downloads. They very first. The greed is incredible.

>when Japan reached 2 million dls

khux-guides.tumblr.com/post/133405591656/khux-1117-announcement

Hmph.

If they don't compensate for the weekly rewards being down all month in at the very least 1000 jewels (it SHOULD be 3000 if there is any true justice in this world) we riot.

What medals should I get rid off?

Adamantite quests are permanently changed to a daily turnover for JP.

It just gets better and better.

NA's getting shafted pretty fucking hard event-wise, isn't it?

I want to quit, but I feel like I've already invested $70 into so it's too late to stop.

But then I hear shit like this.

Just fuck my shit up and put me in a coffin.

For being two months old I'd say the event scheduling has been on point

But the Adamantite quest schedule is all kinds of fucked up
Like a 9-day cycle with a staggered second quest or something
Only one Adamantite quest available per Keyblade

It's almost as if they're intentionally keeping players from getting stronger

>Tfw Kingdom Hearts isn't coming to PC.

So these threads are are nothing more than KHU crap? No discussion of characters you want killed off or anything else? Fuck this shit.

It's a general, you can talk about whatever you want.

People just talk about Uχ a lot because it's the new game and it gets updates frequently.

You can talk about anything KH. People are just talking more about Unchained X because it's the newest thing and it's the reason we have this particular iteration of the general. Who do you want killed off?

you can try to start a discussion about it, no idea if anyone else wants to discuss it though

am i the only one who can't get unchained to load now? i get stuck at a long loading sequence until a connection error popup comes up after the title screen

You're more than welcome to strike up a topic of conversation.

Lurk you fucking idiot

>Where the hell did Vanitas go?
Is he going to be a completely different person or is he now in harmony with Ven but still broken?

From what I understand, he's kind of in a dormant state within Ven?

Anybody in JP snek?

The worst part is I'm still gonna blow $15 trying for the limited medals tomorrow.

As far as we know he re-merged with Ventus. I guess he's either sleeping I side Ven, or when Ven's heart fled within Sora his went somewhere else. OR his heart is inside Ventus, which is inside Sora.

tl;dr there's no forgone conclusion.

Same here. I really hope I'm refunded for all the money I blew over this weekend so I won't feel bad about this $15

twitter.com/NBA/status/736557767121641472

Oh my god. I always wonder how "normal" people get introduced into the tracks to sample like this.

dude wut

Did you watch the video?

fuuuuuck no

And that's why you're confused.

Sooo... about those jewel hacks. Someone mentioned them in the last thread and it didn't get rementioned, so DO they work? Would you actually get banned?

And, I'm not the same user from last time. Just a curious poorfag.

Í spent a few hours checking them out back when ux first released and I'm 99 percent sure they're just phishing click bait

But if you find a working one toss it my way I'd love saving money on this game

Fellow poorfag here, no they don't work (I know I'm sorry). Jewels are server side and a modded apk isn't good enough. Even if you knew how to do it, I'm pretty sure you'd risk getting v&, not just b&, because you'd technically be fucking with their servers.

Roxas SP should be the next limited medal right? There's the possibility we might get an FFVII trailer at E3 so maybe they release Illustrated Cloud to tie-in like in Japan after the PSX trailer.

Maybe they'll double up again and release both.

Also, the rest of us are literally just getting to the point where you faggots aren't responsible for lost ranking rewards. So kindly take us into account, before you start trying to fuck around with the game only to abandon it out of boredom two weeks down the line.

I really love Vanitas' keyblade design for some reason

I wonder how deep a keyblade's will can go, take Master Defender for example, its been handled by an innumerable number of experienced Keyblade Masters and is probably tied to the LoD itself, I doubt it's self aware but I wonder if the experience of previous masters who held it rubbed off on it.

I used to understand the plot of Kingdom Hearts, but now I don't think I understand anything.

What don't you understand?

>Tfw Aqua didn't DUAL WIELD against Terranort in BbS

Do you understand understand understand understand the concept of love?

Why would she? There's absolutely no reason she would be able to do that.

He's implied to be with Xehanort as DDD showed. He currently lacks a body because of his battle with Ven a decade ago.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.

What are the requirements for being able to do so? Because, at the risk of sounding retarded:
>She was a Keyblade Master
>Facing one of (if not the) biggest threat to the KH Universe at the time
>Had two Keyblades in her possession
>???

The rule is one heart = one keyblade. Sora is able to dual wield because he had more than one heart at that time.

You have to have another keyblade weilders heart inside you. Sora was doing it because he was borrowing Ventus's keyblade.

>keyblades with wills of their own

pls no, don't start going Bleach

But isn't it implied that Aqua will be using Eraqus' Keyblade in 2.8? Despite (implying) his heart is inside Terra? If so, how does that work?
Also how does Roxas do it? Is it his and Ven's or Sora's heart? Or still just Sora and Ven?
Don't remember is Roxas is considered to have a heart or not.

Where the hell is Vanitas and how did he show up to talk to Sora?

It looks like Roxas didn't fully merge with Sora, but Namine did with Kairi....why?

Why the hell is Sora absolutely everyone's savior now?

It may be one of the many roads he chooses to take after the Dark Seeker saga, he made sure of that.

The 2.5 secret ending implies that Master Xehanort's keyblade may or may not have a mind of its own

Aqua has Eraqus' Keyblade because she was made the Successor, she inherited the blade itself essentially. Roxas is able to do it because of Xion, did you play Days?

>You have to have another keyblade weilders heart inside you
Mickey still swaps between Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker

Though I suppose it's possible he only has the keychain now.

Is that the filler arc where they turn into people, or something in the Quincy arc? I stopped after Fullbring and skipped all the filler

It can be argued that Master Keeper is tied to the Land of Departure, in which case it rightfully belongs to Aqua as Eraqus's Successor and current protector of the world.

With Roxas, he is using Sora and Ven's Keyblades.
Whether Roxas himself has a heart or not is irrelevant, because he wouldn't have had the opportunity to inherit from anyone.

Fucking Ux makes even the most innocuous of artwork trigger me to no end

>But isn't it implied that Aqua will be using Eraqus' Keyblade in 2.8? Despite (implying) his heart is inside Terra? If so, how does that work?
The implication here is that once a keyblade master passes on, you can pick up their old one and add it to your arsenal. That's different than wielding two at the same time.
>Also how does Roxas do it? Is it his and Ven's or Sora's heart? Or still just Sora and Ven?
Roxas awakens his abilit to dual wield after the events with Xion. He uses Sora's and Ven's.
>Don't remember is Roxas is considered to have a heart or not.
Roxas has a heart from the beginning technically. When Sora frees his and Kairi's hearts in KH1, Ven's stayed behind in his body. That's why Ven and Roxas look a like.

>Is that the filler arc where they turn into people, or something in the Quincy arc? I stopped after Fullbring and skipped all the filler

I don't know. I stopped earlier than that I think. But their swords were alive, like Ichigo's was some man, and one was a monkey.

Yeah I'm not sure how it works for Mickey I'm going off the assumption his main keyblade is Star Seeker.

>Though I suppose it's possible he only has the keychain now.
That's what I took from that.
>Where the hell is Vanitas and how did he show up to talk to Sora?
If you're talking about in 3D:
>— Why did Xehanort and co. word things as if to try and wake Ventus who is inside Sora?

>Nomura: They did so in order to tempt Sora’s heart and have it fall to the darkness. In the story it also talks about how abandoning the self leads to losing the heart. When you see Vanitas (the dark half of Ventus who appeared in KHBBS) overlay Young Xehanort for a moment, that represents Ventus’ heart reacting inside Sora.
>It looks like Roxas didn't fully merge with Sora, but Namine did with Kairi....why?
From what I remember Roxas is fully merged with Sora as of the end of KH2.

Starseeker is Yen Sid's Keyblade.

I thought that was just a theory, besides Mickey uses it in Re:Coded.

That was wayyyy early.

>From what I remember Roxas is fully merged with Sora as of the end of KH2.

But...if they were fully merged, wouldn't Sora already have Roxas's memories and they'd be a genuine fusion?

Wait, what scenes are you referring to?

I think that's what's supposed to happen when you reform with your nobody but because Roxas was so widlly different from Sora that did not occur.

When Roxas showed up in front of Sora and gave all his memories to him. (and Sora looked like he was getting a seizure)

Are they really that different?
Although maybe I think too much about how Sora behaved in the first game and CoM.

>Are they really that different?
I'd say so, if they weren't there wouldn't be arguments over which one is better, but it's just a theory, maybe Roxas gaining a heart also stopped Sora from gaining his memories, it's all conjecture.

>Is that the filler arc where

No, that was how all the the zanpaku-to in Bleach worked. The swords were conscious entities with personalities that largely mirrored their wielder's (or at least their wielder's flaws). You need to talk with them to learn Shikai or Bankai (or be Kenpachi and just brute force it). They kind of talked about it a lot in the Soul Society arc.

Yeah, point is I don't want KH going that route by giving Keyblades their own wills and stuff.

Too late. But if makes you feel better it seems like it may be more of a case where they carry out the will of their masters?

I think there's a big difference between a keyblade nudging and pulling and it being like it is in Bleach

I'm not the one who said they were similar?

I'm the one who posted the Level 7 one last thread. And this..this is a new kind of hell.

Okay guys, just wondering, do you feel like Days was: a good game/movie, a bad game/movie, unnecessary, or bothersome for adding another clone?

(who is technically two clones at the same time.)

This is pretty standard for the subspecies raid bosses.

>a bad game/movie, unnecessary, or bothersome for adding another clone?
All of these.

>a bad game/movie, unnecessary, or bothersome for adding another clone?
These.

What kind of prep work should I do for the extra bosses in KH2FM? Should I grind up materials for stat ups until I cap? Any specific abilities I should use?

Learn to dodge/block

I'm fine with that, just wondering if there's any specific strats like using Berserk on some of the Mushroom XIII.

Alright, good talk guys, topic adjourned.

(To a time where more people will be awake, since I think there may be some people that liked Days. Or uh...is that only people on Tumblr?)

Okay you know what I'm gonna give it a 'most likely' as Guilty.

One of the Mushrooms is a real cunt. It's No. 8 I believe. But besides that they're pretty straightforward.

Which Yen Sid hands down to Mickey. We see this in the Final Episode credits.

I've already done all of them. It took me a solid couple of hours to do 8.

I don't get why people like Days, they often claim the plot was good but it felt really flimsy and uninteresting the majority of the time, I wish I could understand what they like about it. I played the game to 100% AND watched the movie and I don't really get the appeal, just a lot of missed potential outside of anything relating to Riku.

>who /buying jewels in 18 minutes/ here?

I'll probably be doing this sometime tomorrow.

You know it fellow goy.