flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Twin Princes' Greatsword
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/32759
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meme

hood

How much endurance should I have on a character with big strength weapons

Give me some fun twink weapons to fuck around with below level 20 that are easy to obtain for a shitter like me that needs Sword Master to kill the Dancer.

Tried Dancer's swords thinking they might work at such a low level.

They don't.

40, but you should GIT GUD with stamina management

The final DLC better be Astora

Anybody have suggestions for a challenge run? I feel like I just kinda threw myself at the game fact tanking my way through with physical weapons and leveling up until I broke though and that there are SO many niche items to be strategically used that just go ignored. I'd like to try and take advantage of all the game has to offer using a combination of items, bows, spells etc.

Anyone else know this feel and willing to elaborate on their playstyle??

Is this true?

Dark Souls 3: Astora VS Londor

Does anyone have that weapon tier list pic?
I'm curious about where some weapons I want to use stand but I always forget to save it.

What's a good build for Twin Princes' Greatsword if I don't wanna dump too much into INT/FAI? Just a decent enough amount to get something out of that scaling.

Lv120 also.

NK certainly thinks so.

*face tanking

estoc=bestoc ;)

Hey /dsg/

any of you guys know any methods of farming awestones in Dark Souls 2 that doesnt involve bonfire ascetics?

thanks in advance

What's the question again?

Thanks m80, I'll be sure to save it this time.
I know none of these lists are objective, but how accepted are the rankings in this one?

>metaman
>less than 1k hp
>shield of want

You're more of a metaman yourself with that tasty buff.

No, dragons and the like are ONLY good for SLAYING

>Ahh, dragon slaying. Knighthood's highest calling…
I believe in the Hawkeye Gough that believes in me

start assassin, get 18 dex for warden's twinbaldes. 18 or 20 points into VIT, rest into luck
acquire prisoner's chain, red tearstone, farron ring, and eventually obscuring ring
stock up on carthus rouge
enjoy spinning and winning against ganksquads

play ng+ or watch vageta311s video on how to get the seal early if you decide to stop being a bitch and use ascetics

While I don't go for challenge runs myself, I always wondered if a pure shield build could make it through the game.

Does the shield charge of the plank shield deal any damage? Does two-handing non-greatshields work for punching things?
If either of those is a "Yes", then please go ahead and try to do it and update your progress. I would love to see that.

It's actually very different now, some weapon scaling changes, spin combo nerfed, damage nerfs and buffs on some weapons, there is a bit of false information in that chart too.

>Try to rush Wolnir
>Die to his fog breath attack
No, seriously, he's the easiest boss in the fucking game, fuck From for giving him an attack that literally just punishes you for trying to end it early. There is literally nothing interesting about any puzzle boss in any Souls game.

>Twin Princes' Greatsword
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Twin Princes' Greatsword

So it's pretty versatile to mix in with most builds but it's not gonna be OP.

souls game with cute bug people when

Is there an Ar calculator that fucking works and is updated?

>mace
>mid tier

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm only up to Drangleic Castle, its my first time through SOTFS, I haven't even found a bonfire ascetic yet which is why I don't want to go that route

People have done shield only runs, it's on youtube.

Split damage is really, really bad at super low level.
It gets better around midgame, and then progressively gets worse into endgame level ranges.

Basically, your starting flat elemental defense is huge and totally outdoes the amount of elemental damage you can get at that point. Most split damage weapons deal their minimum damage against players at that point.

As you level, you gain much more damage than you gain defense, so any scaling elemental damage will quite quickly outpace flat defenses and actually become meaningful. This peaks around the point when you have a +10 weapon and enough levels for ~30 or so points in relevant scaling stats. From then onwards, the damage gained from leveling is so negligible that the flat defense gained from leveling actually accumulates at a higher rate, and the weapons progressively get weaker relative to pure physical ones the further you go.

So the best level range to use the dancer's swords is probably level 50-80.

Also, I'll let you in on a little secret: its elemental damage scales with physical stats and vice versa. It scales with all 4 attributes at D (str/dex/int/fth), but each of those attributes contribute to both the physical and elemental components. A quality build with the dancer's swords and base casting stats still nets it about 100 bonus scaling fire and magic damage.

Hey /dsg/. I was thinking of leveling my Pyromancer to SL 100 for fightclubs and getting invaded, is this a wise choice? These are my stats at the moment.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/32759

I wonder what their faces look like when their sword bounces right off...

You're missing out. You can literally start with one, there's one in lost bastille near the elevator.

>boulder heave
Dude why

What are the best bolts to use with the Avelyn?

ABSOLUTELY MAD

Enemies in the chasm of old have a pretty good drop rate on ascetics. They're pretty annoying to farm though.

Experiment. Usually I use flame whip or sacred flame instead

breaks greatshield turtling, no?

>lucerne without leo ring
Just use the glaive.

I have a question about Bloodborne

I'm a poorfag so I never had the chance to get Bloodborne, but a friend of mine gave me the chance to use his PS4 while he's gone this summer

I'm at Gascoigne now, getting around blindly but surviving thus far

When the hell do I parry him, though? I've only parried him once and it was when he shot me at the same time with his own gun, and every time I take a stance for more than a few seconds he shoots me and goes on the aggressive.

splodey

Why is Rosaria's soul so weird looking?

Is she really Gwynevere?
Did she pull a Witch/Manus and fuck with the Light Soul to create Angelic creatures?
Was she the one who Linked the Princes?

>Dagger/thief run
>the beginning half of irythyll
Why
I don't think I can do much sneaking around either which would be nice

you have to account for projectile trajectory, this isn't souls where you mash parry and get a riposte for free. You parry by hitting him with a bullet during the first few active frames of an attack

run niqqa

>tfw most of the top tiers have been shut down because of combo nerfs

also

>"Though shield poking is the weakest it has ever been..." hahahaha nigger what

wrong general m8

Damn, that's a shame.

How about beating NG+ using only the Thorn armor, rings and nothing else? Should be a challenge to your patience, at least.

Holy crap, did that dude I freed just kill the firekeeper?

>Maracas
>High tier
Don't make me giggle

Lobosjr will probably do it, he did it in dark souls 1.

>cute people
>souls

I'm aware how to parry, I can parry the two brickbros nearby just fine

But I'm having trouble figuring out the parry window on humanoids with real weapons, not slow ass villagers and guys with bricks

Could be all small and wispy because it is old and faded or because she is mute.

>inb4 gwynevere

Plausible IMO.

Ant queen in DaS2.

>Light Soul
what?

Greirat is pretty cute.

>metaman
>879 hp
>shield pokes
>shield of want

you're both retarded

So when they added the Old Monk into DaS3?

Looks like a maggot

>implying a single female friendly NPC in the series isn't cute
Even the old hags have a certain old, grumpy laey cuteness.

Is Dark Souls the first completely dead? I've been playing today getting absolutely zero nodes.

I guess it's not a well formed question. I'm expressing how I want to go through the game as a jack of all trades making use of the many of the situational item's which I just found unnecessary when using an over leveled weapon, things like alluring skulls, throwing knifes, niche spells like and was wondering if anyone had advice on such an approach.

I'm thinking maybe limiting a soul level to like 60 and weapons to +7 or something?

Isn't there an inherent thrust defense decrease when you're attacking? But I did forget about the Glaive, thanks

Can someone drop a dark hand for me, I dont have Yuria in my playthrough.

haha, yeah, I know it was obvious he was up to something

Do I ever get that fire back?

>Isn't there an inherent thrust defense decrease when you're attacking?
yes

Memeyazaki does it again

Going for a pyromancer build. What kind of things should I be aware of, and what looks the closest to Quelaag's Furyblade?

>Chime WA doesn't persist when you 2hand your weapon
For what purpose?

DELETE THIS

I guess that means Card Captor Sakura and Bestoc are the strongest weapons right now. Dragonslayer Axe is definitely high tier now with it's strong damage as raw. Carthus CGS is now higher than Exile.

I can't see how shield poking is any good. It's nowhere near as fast as DeS and DaS. It has the shitty free aim from DaS2 even.

Anyone has a spare winged knight halberd to drop for me?

resposting

has anyone noclipped through the door in anor londo?

Yeah, you can. You'll probably find it on your own.

>That beast dude is the Lautrec of Blood Borne
Huh I just got that

post throne selfies

Use DSCM

quality post thanks m8

Well first you gotta figure out what you wanna do.
If you're using consumable items then stats apart from Vig/End are basically pointless, and if you're going to use niche/gimmick or unconventional weapons then stack whatever stat it requires
You're effectively asking about buildcrafting in general which is not a very hard thing to figure out.

There is, but Glaive will do more damage with just that. Lucerne will only outdamage it with Leo ring now, because Leo Ring actually does 25% extra damage on counterhits and the thrust defense decrease got adjusted so it's not 30% now.

Because that might actually make miracles somewhat useable. Ish.

DSAxe moveset is shit and easily parried

I've read not to do that for some reason or another, also I don't have any players I know to connect to. Or does it matter?

Do great hammers pancake people? Never used one in DS3, but my main weapon in all previous games was the Demon's Great Hammer and I want to try something similar again.

Oh I see. Now I remember why I didn't get it, I need 17 strength to get it. Oh well, what's one extra level right? Thanks again

>easily parried
sometimes i feel like this is actually an advantage because people will always try to do it no matter how much you vary your attacks. it's like they think they ought to be able to even when you're consciously delaying your swing

you can easily deadangle it's 2handed moveset. It's also a passive weapon

I noclipped through the rubble pile and all around that wing where Solaire was sitting and the spiral staircases were in DS1 if that's what you're asking

There's nothing there, the building is hollow.

Will the DLC finally make DaS3 a good game?

So is vitality Dark Souls 3's resistance, since poise doesn't actually do anything anymore?