/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

RUSSIAN MUSCLE WIFE

ladies and gentleman, start your engines!

D.Va needs a buff and more art

>mfw I got a legendary skin for one of the worst characters

mei

>mfw

>tfw no patriotic Russian wife who rants about Omniggers to me

Why is mercy allowed to have literally the biggest tempo swing ultimate in the game?

I want to fall asleep on top of her

winky face

You're all gay af

>fan the hammer is balanced!

fucking retards

>payload
>defense
>enemy close to spawn
>pick bastion
>win 98% of the time by doing this

Forced 50 is real and the only people who will defend the way it is being done are shitters who need to be carried.

YOU CURSED ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>mercy ult
>IT'S HIGH NOON
>charges while the enemy team is reviving (stunned)
Easiest fucking potg

>HELDEN STERBEN NICHT
>LET'S DROP THE BEAT

>Professional Overwatch
i'm laughing at how awful this is

>you'll never survive in the apocalyptic Outback with these 2

I played mccree in a skirmish once and had someone get salty over a fan the hammer kill

D.VA D.VA D.VA

you're making a chicken out of a feather

Does anyone have that D.Va Greentext?

You know the one.

I don't generally find a single mcree to be a game-winner, but walking around a corner, getting instantly flashbanged and fan the hammer killed is instantly infuriating and feels like it has zero counterplay. It's fucking garbage and anyone who defends it is a shitty mcree player who can't do anything else.

Because it is stupid as shit, his revolver might as well be a goddamn shotgun with less aiming needed than reaper and with how useless by comparison and he still has M1

>Defend the payload with Symettra
>put my 6 sentries behind a wall they have to walk past
>play of the game every time

The flashbang is what really bothers me
He would still be a viable character if you just completely removed it, but when you can flashbang to fan all while having an ezpz ult, you're going to attract retards

>Omnics turn Africa first world because they have rights.
>Europe a third world or a civil war because Omnics don't have rights.
>Omnics even did the world a favor and removed australia
Remember, vote to give Omnics right's so they can "Choose" to follow their programming and do their job while running enlightenment.exe when cooling down.
Because it sure as fuck worked for Africa of all places.

>start a new game
>hollywood, on defense
>pick lucio, rush everyone to enemy spawn before game starts
>5 seconds left
>everyone on my team but me leaves

>nearly wipe the enemy team
>Mercy revives everyone
>Lucio drops the beat

is battlenet down

im stuck offline

>clearing an entire room as Ult Genji
>all enemies are damaged already so 1 dash will kill most of them
>"LET'S DROP THE BEAT"

i wish i had it

>Plop turret down in unorthodox spot
>Go ham with turret cleaning up stuff that rushes into the point
I wish teams would actually group up and push together.

>You will never make Zarya your blushing bride

I personally think ults should reset on death. there's way too much shit going on and more often than not that Reaper who kept barrelling into the enemy team didnt deserve to press Q to win the POTG.

*teleports behind you*

loli d.va is cute! CUTE! i want to blow raspberries on her silky smooth tummy!

People can be surprisingly clueless about her turrets if they're not directly in front of her.

Case in point, if I place some on the ceiling of a room, idiots will walk in, start getting laser'd, and spin in circles looking for it. If they finally manage to destroy them, it's after having a decent chunk of their health lost

>Mercy
>Reinhardt
>Lucio
>TWO Mccrees
>and a random
So this is the best team composition according to pro Overwatch players.

>Genji ults
>It becomes a 1v1 melee battle with Reinhardt

>tfw zenyatta healing numbers are almost always shitty compared to lucio and mercy cards so people think you're deadweight

I'm interested

So when is Reinhardt getting a rework?

Not even from a balance point, hes just boring as a character and makes games boring just by existing

>DIE DI-HAMMER DOWN

>Lose Anubis badly
>Gold medal with 6 eliminations
I swear to god.

made it senpai

*unsheathes katana* heh... honki de ikuzo...

Genji, assuming that Blizzard turned to the Tale of Genji for influence. Or like Genji from the actual tale, he's bisexual and fucked whatever he could get his hands on.

That or Reinhardt or Reaper to make up for the "not all gays are feminine and flamboyant!" trope. I think there's even a clue in some comic or novelization or whatever of Reinhardt flirting with some male comrade?

at least he isn't widowmaker which is the anti fun character.

>see red cloud forming
>point crosshair at roughly head height and wait

>team wins fight and gets their ult
>will now snowball out of control and the enemy team can literally never get their ultimates charged when they're always playing 0 ults against 6 ults

this isn't leago legendo

Who is the cutest Overwatch and why is it Phara?

It's D.Va

Who is that character you have the most fun playing/love their skins, but you suck at them? Come on, there has to be someone.

>When you did hit her and it's bullshit

>RULES OF NATURE

Actually the only hero whose Ult SHOULD be reset upon death in Mercy.

no???

give some keywords

ME TOO
HAHAHAHAH
YES

Those are funny ways to spell Mercy

I agree that they're too spammy, but maybe not fully reset, back to 50% would be alright

That's not D.Va

>tfw my best ranked character is my zenyatta
>rank 249

Feels kinda okay but kinda bad too

>people claim mei is op
>is killed in 2 shots everytime
sure thing guys sure thing.

no it really shouldn't, but it should fucking charge at maybe a third of the rate

Reinhardt. I can sit on the objective with my shield up like anybody else does, but the moment it's time to go aggressive I'm shit.

>'HAVE A DUNK'

There is none, for I have entered the Iris.

its not hard to rank up. just maintain a positive kd and play the hero a fuckton.

Zenyatta.

The guy needs armor and some form of mobility to be remotely playable. Right now he has a high skillcap that isn't worth the effort and is extremely situational.

That and Genji. Really like the character and the playstyle but I just suck with him currently.

>Those games where your team funnels into the point 1 by 1 like it's some sort of ritual sacrifice

>Mercy is shit compared to Lucio
>D.va is shit compared to Reinhardt
Why are the best waifus also the worst at what they do?

Who you callin' a honky?

I've seen one of the healers being replaced by Soldier depending on the map and enemy comp, it's kind of ok, alternatively 2 Lucios on koth isn't bad either.

What would happen if they made fan the hammer recoil your screen like crazy instead of making a circle?

>even fucking MCCREE can't kill her before she pops her le invisibility and walls him off

i want to cuddle loli d.va and raise her as my daughter!

>AZK playing Overwatch now after being perma-banned from competitive CSGO for matchfixing

Junkrat. I can never land nade hits and the beartrap arc is dogshit

Do we have a discord?

If the Mei is smart and flanks the enemy team she can be hard to stop. I wouldn't consider her OP.

unboxed legendary Pharrah (the green native shit) at like level 4
>used to be decent at Quake
>can't fucking hit the rockets in this game
>splash does fuck all
>deadweight on my team
>literally JUSTICE R-RAARGH every time
feels bad man
also she's 100% certified cute

>every mcree can't
>he stuns her
>dead in 2-3 shots pending on head or not
Yea no

Zenyatta gets a teleport move and armor instead of health next patch. Totally fixes him.

I was like #100 Symmetra on friday, lost all my Symmetra games yesterday because of shit pugs, I don't want to watch it again, I was just having fun before, I don't wanna enter tryhard mode fuck.

no and fuck off

My advice is to stay at the back of your group. You don't have a threatening profile, and can melt the enemy with discord without drawing attention. Never move forward without someone to draw fire.

As soon as he revealed I fucking hated Reaper for how edgy he was, but overtime I came to love him after realizing that he's just one big parody on edgy characters and that he is actually self-aware of his own edge and uses it as a joke since he no longer gives a shit about anything anymore.

:(

Same here.

i love love love loli d.va! i want to snuggle her and her bunnies!

Junkrat. I mean, spamming pipes on the objective is easy enough. I'm just not good at hitting people with them.

Hanzo. I love all his skins and I want to be good at him, I have a lot of fun playing him. I am just so bad and weigh the team down I feel. I have a long way to go until I am better.

shes more broken 1 v 1 than mcree. mcree can get unlucky with his hammer spread, but unless you are brain dead it is a guaranteed kill when you freeze someone.

Pharah.
Literally any other game with a rocket launcher I can handle, but goddamn there is something about her shit that I just can't understand.

>mei players exist

How do we fix this

>be dva
>spamming winky face
>team getting annoyed
>flash bang fan the hammer
>no fair!
>fan the hammer again and die
>winky face