/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #274

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #274

SHANTI Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Old Thread:

I knew this would be forgotten.

Person making new thread was supoosed to start adding these:

>June 3rd - 4th: Angela, Nerua, Kiki, Dynames, Ravian, Baltheon, Duran

>June 10th - 11th: Elaine, Z001 Veronica, Black Tortoise, Mariel, Vitos, Valkyrja Beth, MX83 Askeladd

>shanti officially marks the death of /ssg/

Threadly reminder to feed Milky your cum

>not ChucklesBronze edition
you fucked up

>congratulating cancer
>uuuuh i wonder why i diead against a ravian with serestia and meta
>uuuh i wonder why i diead against choi/meta/victoria midline
>uuuuh i wonder why i died against kirin frontlines
I can't wait for your cancer to be nerfed and become useless. Cry for refunds faggot, they won't give it to you.

>less than 100 posters in the last thread

Cause you fucks allow retards like >143837838 to keep posting people left

There should only be 3 clubs for /ssg/.

>NiceBoat

>Snowball

>Discord

The rest should disband respectfully and join the based clubs listed.

Always feed the Milky

I'm honestly not sure why I still post here myself.

My club has it's own forum. Any useful information posted here is just reposted from Naver or the soccerspirits forum or someplace. You can't get anyone to actually talk about the fucking game, and now we have some faggot constantly posting webms of himself jerking off.

I thought general threads had hit rock bottom when /KSG/ hit three thousand threads, but it can get so much worse.

>still no silla superbs

Fuck off, it started before those webms. Discord killed this place and that autist spammer is digging the grave.

Has that webm ever been deleted?

discord keeps /ssg/ alive and healthy

Only the Irru one has, the milky I never seen been deleted.

>>less than 100 posters in the last thread

Half the posts today came from that reddit bot/autist having a fake conversation with himself.

Copy and paste conversations flooded the last thread.

What does Niarose's Aura of True Power skill do? The wording is a bit iffy, does she just gain pass effect as soon as ball enters the position?

why would there be more than 100 people willing to go onto a chinese cartoon imageboard to discuss about a dying mobile game

Discord gave up on /ssg/
Its one autist ruining it

She gets the boost when she hits a DIFFERENT line with the ball in her possession.

Basically, she has to either attack (which Assist AI will not do unless you take some extreme steps to goad it), or steal the ball (possible with her reflexes, but difficult with her speed).

In a perfect world, she'll steal or breakout from the back row then use her active pass to toss the ball to the striker. When she manages to do this, she has, technically, the highest pass modifier in the game.

In reality she'll about equal Baltheon because her base pass stat is lower, but if you beef it up with stones she can really throw some bricks.

Ah okay, that sucks then. Really want to use her for pvp but just don't know how I'd make her work

Basically you'd need someone to do an active pass to HER, which, if the pass is strong enough and Nia's HP is high enough, will prompt her to override her Assist AI and attack.

What this means is that 2 of the 3 or 4 players in your back row need to be devoted to just THIS ONE THING.

And it's a pretty big thing, to be sure. Nia can throw some crazy fat passes with minimal investment in her actual pass stat. But your back row is going to be hella weak.

Alternatively, put an IC on her, give her a red reflex stone in her prism slot, green reflex stone (or maybe speed), and a dark steal stone (or possibly crit damage). She could, hopefully, snag the ball and then pass it forward before they get a chance to shoot.

Spirit may be a concern though. I wish there were a 5* player that does what Didi does. Maybe I should just ST her. She's got one of the highest VIT scores in the game...

I think that's his point, discord gets all the good esports talk now instead of the thread.

She does have pretty nice reflexes. I met this one earlier today. This is debuffed by 20% from my Lia.

painfully low speed though.

Well its /ssg/'s fault

>discord
>esports talk
kek

>he's not part of the sekret klub

>his

What will sillautist do when they get their silla superbs?

Swirlies and pigs

Then max clovering Silla.

In other word, he'll be here until he get bored of Silla and ditch her for someone else.

when i first started coming here, an user told me to leave because these threads are terrible
he was wrong, it's much worse now.
still better than dark souls general

Welp.

Guess I better get my nose down to the fucking grindstone, because I need to make 2800 GP this week.

Honestly I could pass on the Lucian if need be. I'm saving up resources to work on Angela now, and he'd just be a superb for a GK I'm not actively using anyway.

Latios is happening though. She's pretty enough to replace Beatrice and bring me into a new age of cancer.

>implying he won't keep shitposting the same tired shit for eternity
>implying he won't shitpost for a stone for silla
>implying he won't shitpost for silla skin
>implying he won't shitpost for silla buffs
>implying he won't shitpost for silla pluses
>implying he won't shitpost for silla clovers
>implying he won't shitpost for more silla skins
>implying he won't shitpost for silla suit
There will always be a reason to shitpost.

I was dreaming the silla nerf would land the moment he got her.

>literally, every time i face a vonchi, i die
>i can survive some willies and sharrs, and every leventor, but no vonchi
This is a strange feeling where I can't really hate this retarded bastard, but I'm so sick of his shit.

Hes autistic, but he cant be that autistic.

That's like, Cumanon autism right there

>implying sillautist isn't cumanon
Don't be fooled user. He's the worst.

It's never gonna get better as long as discordfags exists.

Usually only women have the tendency to make various hierarchies within any given communities. But this time they're literally just faggots.

>implying i would give my dick to anyone but silla

>uses worst girl to shitpost
>implying he isn't the worst too

What are you talking about

Remember the /mbgg/ days?
>Shitposting about Ggggs/comedy/eyebot colo scores
>Tfw no legends
>Post Beatrice's old voice
>Lia secret club
>losing our shit when slime girls got added
>Hiroposting
>Sena posting, vbird shaming
>Literally everyone in bronze
>Arena streak glitching
>Reminder to do your pengs
I want to go back to the way things were

I wanna go back to my BDposting with no one knowing who I was

>Literally everyone in bronze

Let's be real, it was actually impossible to leave bronze if your team wasn't at least SS, and even that was a stretch. There was no matchmaking at all- the game just threw the strongest teams it could find at you, so your very first opponent could very well be some SSS turbowhale with 5 legendaries in his team, at a time when there was no Dimension shop.

>completing chains because I need muh legend
>calculate chains in SSHerder
>Remember that I used to use as ST fodder every player I had and didn't use, even if it has no EE yet, or I had no dupe
>i also forgot to get some rivals because I was too much of a shitter, a lazy fuck, or they were ugly fucks like kalkrish
>calculated my chains in the even I had kept and got those players
>that's first pic
>actually I can farm bottom pic
>mfw

Only two or maybe three people know about your early shitposting, everyone else left/quit.

Jkun ruined /ssg/

and you helped

>didn't win artbook
>no uriel buffs
>qtheon skin costs $110
kill me now

>refresh the scout menu 5 times

Fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk.

Well, there doesn't seem to be any penalty for missing any. Right?

>jkun singlehandedly ruiend /ssg/
Jkun nerfs when?

They didn't even give a list of winners, jewball is probably rigging it. Either they're not giving out nearly as many artbooks as they promised or it's 580 to the Korean server and 20 global.

SS is kill

Alright then

I also won, I assume the line under "Unit Number" is for phone number? It doesn't have a label and I can't submit the form with it blank.

Not sure, i would assume it would be apt number, but at the bottom it says collection of phone number, and there is no other line for phone number.

>JP release never
>even if it does come, they'll probably not allow switching to JP voices
>$110 skin
>retards, shitters and shills winning artbooks rather than veteran/paying customers
BB/Com2Us really wants to kill SS

Only a few days left until we move to /mbgg/

I quit playing because Snowball stopped making new characters for this game. Did he ever come back?

Does the club Snowball still exist? ;_;

>Does the club Snowball still exist? ;_;

mbgg merged with Snowball. Snowball is now one of the highest ranking club in /ssg/.

They were always the highest

>one of

Is it really a big difference to start with a legendary?
I might just go through the re roll hell if that will make easier the long run

Snowball is in prison.

The club Snowball still lives and has the most members in the highest league.

He retweeted a tweet just 4 weeks ago

Does it says "PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!111!"?

It makes a big difference if you get one of the stronger ones, but you run the risk of just getting a dupe at 30 if its s1.

Patch leaks when?

If they're smart they'll post dev notes soon. Most communities, including their facebook and official forums, have people pissed about the snail skin.

They need something to distract them from it and the sooner the better.

>if they're smart
They've proven time and time again that they aren't. I doubt they'll change now.

Indeed
>more than $50 for a shit pack
>they got rid of beginners $10 pack
>only whales buy their literal shit
>they went ultra jew and overpriced an ugly skin for an ugly character
I wish i could work as dev, i wouldchange so many things...

>Need to spend money to get 63 Snail
how much is 120k point?
is this like what $500?

$110 + $10

I would go so far as to say even Kiki's skin is better.

well as a whale I might as well get Celus from the first 10pack and something then

Is it happening right now? I don't see a purchase event in the shop

Dumb fucks like you are ruining ss

>He's not cumming on Milky

What's your excuse?

I dont have shit taste

Why is she such a slut?

but she's not

Nice thing about waifutheon is she'll be exclusive exclusive. Very few people will have her. :'3

She needs more money to pay off all those plastic surgeries.

> Wasting your seed on such shitty sow

wake me up

cant wake up

save me

Won another artbooks that's nice.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge.I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

purchasable s2 legends when

Jurgen clop the degenerate strikes again

i dont suck dick

Sitting on 2000 myself

>Ravian does her steal shit
>my Isillia is still above 80%
Why do people use this shit striker again?

BB has gutted Miho so much recently, she only drains 5% AB while Valkia drains 20%. Is it because she's getting an EE soon?