/btbg/ Battleborn General

Old Thread →
Biggest Fan edition

>What is this?
A new FPS-MOBA from Gearbox. It's Borderlands without the memes, and has MNC-style PvP game modes.

>Should I buy it?
It's fun. You can grab it for $30 on keysites. It's also on sale on Amazon for $40 bucks.

>Official Website
battleborn.com/

>Character and Helix Info
mentalmars.com/battleborn/characters/

>Unlockable Audio Lore
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XsFNO4RD1x6-WK_Uf6gW5Rs-51Pr-Ho

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgbattleborn

>Discord
discord.gg/0xVj0DIkVdQQkr1I

>Toaster Build
pastebin.com/Tcq57Vyr

Skill Overview for Alani.
youtube.com/watch?v=mYZYs2Nm3q4

First for best game

DEAD

GAME

JUST

MY

Reminder

>not 'I'm the Root of all evil' skin
Homo

Best waifu coming through

I want ISIC to make Phoebe cry.

Anyone know how this works with multi target hits? Thorn's Blight for instance. If it hits 5 guys and does 100 dmg at tick, would they end up all taking 75 extra damage, or only 15 extra damage? Or does it just not work on multi/ground target skills like that?

not sure but I think usually it only procs based off the main hit.

This haughty bitch comes up to you and laughs at you as she sips her hot tea.

What do?

This shit is broken as fuck on Ambra.

Procs off sunspots, procs off heat wave, just constant bleed off from DoT skills that already hit multiple targets.

Beg her to teach me the ways of Sword Puppetry

What's in your bank account?

Eat shit Ms Hemsworth. ;)

>16 posts
>page 9

WeeeeeeWWWWWWeeeeee

aaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeiioouuuuuuuuu and sometimes Y.

Maybe tomorrow boys.

Can't have that

You know if the general dies again, i want you to know that i love you all.
Except Steve. Fuck that guy.

Where is everyone?why did it take so long for someone to make a new thread ? Don't tell me this games already dead on vg .

it's 1am and i have work in the morning

Mobas can burn people out and I don't think the que times are helping especially when Overmeme just came out I thought there was a holiday tomorrow

i'm in canadia, our holiday was last week

>that activation cost
why even bother

I can't believe someone saved and reposted this. Thank you user, I love you

Any word on when ranked play is going to take effect or if matchmaking is going to be improved? Getting paired against a team of level 100's while on a team of single digit levels really shouldn't be a thing.

That sounds like it would be good for Kleese black holes

Be advised: stretching is important

post em

Mine

Be advised: If you're a Marquis, you're a shit

Alani will be fixed next week. Either way, her water shit is annoying.

Why is this allowed? What the fuck were they thinking? This isn't stylized, this is a fucking abomination.

good
that fucking bind is so dumb
getting 100-0'd by just alani from full hp all because she hits you with one skill

it's almost like he's meant to be an abomination

>only 40 posts in 6 hours
holy shit

they were definitely going to a heavy deal

>no no no this design is shit ON PURPOSE

>"i havent played the game stop OPRESSING ME"

Why would I start playing a game that looks so ugly it actively drives me away from itself?

That's just like, your opinion man

Why is this allowed? What the fuck were they thinking? This isn't stylized, this is a fucking abomination.

this is a battleborn general not a shill thread

I agree. Good thing I'm not giving Blizzard 40 dollars ever again after Diablow 3. Now please quit projecting

it's ok bro, we ALL bought the wrong game here. it will be over soon

Did they rip pudge's hook straight out of dota because theyre bitter towards valve or what?

>Valve made the original Dota

what are you, 12?

monday night combat was more fun than this and look how fast that died

ATTENTION ALL UNITS, FEMINISM IS AWESOME

Can you please stop pouring salt into the wound?

Are you retarded?

Was it really that much more fun?

the first one, yes. in my opinion.
super monday night combat was ass, though.

I just don't remember having this much fun in a while, I guess.

MNC = god tier game
SMNC = horrid dogshit with no balance, shit awful devs, and a community that actively drove new players away while being in the 100s

WHOOOO
AWAY MISSION!

I cringe at that form.

Nova is the best waifu

She is easily second best, love me some small tits

Hahaha, don't make this weird

Mellka what an unskilled fuck character that needs to get carried early game and then becomes an unkillable fuck due to the Eldrid gear bullshit.

God damn what i am so mad. We won against her but such a faggot hero.

>Can't manage to get 1800 shards

In capture, sure, but in meltdown and incursion, I can get a 4500 cost build completed by 8 minutes in. Shards are easy to come by. Maybe you're just bad.

Alani gets CC'd:
>HMM HMM HMMM HMM HMM

What did she mean by this?

>Matched against a five man stack who played an all eldrid team (Kelvin, Alani, Miko, Boldur, Mellka)
>My team had no parties
>We still won

How bad do you have to be to have literally every advantage in the game on your side and still lose?

why would you take boldur over thorn tho

Isn't the all Eldrid team his lore challenge?

Because Boldur contributes more to the team than Thorn

Glad I never have to play with you, you're starving your team for shards and experience at a crucial part of the game.

>This what manlets actually believe

this game fuckin SUCKS

i disagree

I'm glad I dont have to play with shitters either. I've won at least 75% of my games. There's plenty of shards to go around, idiot. You know team mates get 20% of the shards you pick up? It's in everyones best interest for shards to get collected as soon as possible so they respawn sooner. Overall more shards.

I'm not saying leave shards on the ground, and yes of course I know everybody else gets 20% of the shards, but you're fucking gobbling 4500 of those up when they could be spent by yourself and your teammates early on for buildables and minions so you can get LEVEL ADVANTAGE, which is better than your dumb fucking overcosted gear build.

Oh, is that why I win most of my games? Buildables are not worth it unless you've got a bunch of extra shards. They die too easy and do basically nothing unless the enemy team is stupid. Trading hundreds of shards for the same amount of exp you can get from clearing a merc camp is a waste. Plus, it feeds enemies exp for killing them, as they're laughably easy to kill. Get your gear, buy super minions, then buy crappy buildings.

Girls, shut the fuck up. Or maybe learn the middle ground? Legendary + free shard item with a good blue or green.

Or never play with each other, cause your bitch fight is dumb af

I lol'd

Played a game with an user bro last night. None of played that well besides our Caldy, but 'twas fun. Do we have GT paste bin for the different platforms?

>played vs 3 cripples
>won

gee whiz I wonder how

Post 'em bitches

Is the Algorithim just all around the best match for grinding? Isics plasma dash 250 minions, Whiskey's quick melee challenge, what else?

I would guess the Renegade if you need to kill Thrall, probably Void's Edge for Varelsi.

ofc rath is funner you can turn your brain off while playing

>finally got a Kelvin skin

1 down, 2 to go. Plus one more taunt.

I can't imagine playing that many story missions.

>teammate picks Toby
Another 4v5 incoming.

what is toby even supposed to do other than being a safemode marquis

A Marquis that can't kill shit

Toby is good, but he suffers the composition death knell of being more of a generalist. He has more flexibility in his growth, allowing him to adapt his role. He's not as good a sniper, but he's tougher, offers a hard control option, better at lane clearing, more mobility, and never having to worry about reloading is nice (also allows more flexibility in gear loadout if you're into that sort of thing).

Also he is a big fucking target which is usually a death mark in this game especially since he is really not that tanky like say Montana.