smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>Previous thread

Nice OP image

Isabeau!

Isbeautiful.

>The Dark Spire
The class/skill system in that game was absolutely atrocious.

>Jack Lantern is a Jack-o-lantern rip-off
>Jack the Ripper looks like shit
>Hairy Jack is even worse
When will we get a new Jack that isn't yet another member of the bland and uninspired Meme Frost family gayshit?

Is it bad that I want to fuck jack frost? There's not enough fap material of him and his brothers either.

It's bad, it's really really bad.

Never

Find a flaw.

What are the ultimate elemental skills in IV? I found Deadly Wind with Ganesha and Trisagion with Quetzalcoatl, but I can't remember the other two. Also is Jihad in IV?
She isn't in King Abaddon.

Ok: ugly hair style, awkward composure. too thin to be attractive, eyebrows that look fake and drawn on ,it looks like she uses black lipstick and her neck looks so awkward that it looks like it would break if you poked it.

Traitor

She looks like an ayylmao whose skin would burn away at the touch of sunlight

no calf muscles or apparent, defined hips and thighs

Is this any good?

Yeah.

Very.

I've only played SMTiv, really love it, I hear that SMT Devil Summoner SH, Devil Survivor Overclocked and Devil Survivor 2 all the same in terms of gameplay or are they different from each other?

I've seen some gameplay and it seems like its a party of all human characters vs demons as oppposed to SMTiv which is Protag+3demons+extra human in the party

Then it's probably worse if I admit I've already came to the thought of screwing him or black frost.

Should I aim for neutral end in IV or just go for whatever in my first playthrough

Yu Namba, the Persona 4 Project Lead for Atlus USA, commented that while Kanji's Shadow might offend some players due to it being a gay stereotype, Kanji was nothing like a stereotype. Kanji's sexual orientation was left ambiguous to all players.[4] Namba added "We would like everyone to play through the game and come up with their own answers to that question; there is no official answer ... What matters is that Kanji's other self cries out, 'Accept me for who I am!' I think it's a powerful message which many, if not all of us can relate to."[5] Nich Maragos, Persona 4 Editor for Atlus USA, agreed with Namba, but personally held the opinion that Kanji was homosexual.

eat shit nich

Ain't nothin wrong with that

>just bee urself
So deep.

I'd go for Neutral the first time around, but with New Game+ it's no biggie if you don't get it.

>long-haired version

>Kanji's Shadow might offend some players due to it being a gay stereotype

Those people need to stop being so damn offended with the smallest things. Kanji's whole shadow area/boss/those two black dudes was funny as fuck.

I love Kanji, but I'm sure Nich's view helps fuel many a tumblr retard

I'm finishing up a law route in SMT4 after going chaos the first time. I just found out about alignment-specific demons and it annoys me. Do any other games have something like that?

Yeah most do

It doesn't really matter if he liked cock or not.
He was a guy who had girly interests and tried to hide them, that's all.

Pretty much everyone ever trying to pronounce nyarlathotep.

What are everybody's religious views and how does that play into how you enjoy SMT?

I don't have anything I believe in. So enjoy it for what it is with being biased in anyway.

But he does make it important that no matter the individual view, it doesnt really matter

Nyarly

I'm Buddhist myself, I like reading the unit bois on each 'demon' and finding things that I already k ow about, but I also like the various references to all other religions and mythos of other cultures and even learning about certain other cultures beliefs, even if the info given is brief, gives enough to do research on my own of each 'demon'

Also it's real fun to create a team of Buddhist warriors

Ive read about how certain people in Hindu community was angered that their god Krisha was depicted with a fedora.

Ive known some christians disturbed that every enemy and recruit is known as a "demon". Angels, Archangels and stuff referred to all as demons.

Though, i dont find offense in it. MegaTen is fucking great in the effort they put of the interpretations and representations of all the faiths/beliefs, its really awesome imo.

>Find a flaw
Too many to count

Which Devil Survivor 2 route is the most satisfying for a first play? I got AO, Daichi, Ronaldo, and Yamato.

I'm generally a neutralfag.

I went with Daichi and ended up being very satisfied when the credits rolled.

The Daichi perfect end where you get absolutely everyone on board except AO.

>first playthrough
Play honestly. Don't be a fag.

Devil Survivor series are SRPGs that I haven't played.
Soul Hackers is a first person dungeon crawler with 2 PCs and up to 4 demons in a party.

Whats the matter, user, scared of the idea of 2 dicks rubbing each other?

my honest self is to aim for the best end in every game mate

You should go for the White or Law endings then.

Hi Jonathan

Him committing suicide is the best possible ending though.

Been under a rock here, just saw the english apocolypse trailer. The fuck is wrong with isamonkeys voice? It sounded so chipmunkey.

LIVE IN BURIED MEMRY

What alignment?

DEEP INSIDE CONSCIOUSNESS

>human is bad demon is good
Every SMT

This. I've always been fond of using a cute name for an eldritch abomination like him.

why don't you ask to draw something for you? Or are you that much of a faggot that you can't?

>Enemy strikes first

Home > X

So there's no law/chaos but only multiple neutral route in Final? Is this a first for SMT?

I'm going to RP as a bi-neutral highschool student

There's a shitty Law and a equally shitty Chaos route, then there's the (hypocritical) "good" neutral and the "evil" neutral.

she's not sucking my dick right now

You can save ealry and see every ending in one playthrough, the game even encourages you to do so since afaik there is no extra content on ng+ and it doesen't track your endings like smt4 did

Any news about the fan translations?

>it doesen't track your endings like smt4 did
Pretty sure it does through titles. If that's worth anything is a different question though.

I stand corrected then

>Nich Maragos, Persona 4 Editor for Atlus USA, agreed with Namba, but personally held the opinion that Kanji was homosexual.

In early games you can't summon demons of opposing alignment at all if you're too lawful or chaotic.

Atlus sent a C&D to every single one of them.

Except Gideon, who they paid $300,000 for his translation of IF so they can release it exclusive on iOS.

That seems very reasonable.
He agreed that the choice was better left as ambiguous, but he personally believes that Kanji is gay.

If they were EA or Activision they would have made him flat out gay with no space left for interpretation.

yeah but Nich Maragos is a faggot anyway

Gideon did not translate the game though, Ian Kelley did. Ian Kelley is a fucking legend, I wonder why the fuck he still hangs around Gideon.

I bet part of him wishes they could've made him gay.

Considering how long If has been sitting there, you should wonder when the last time they even spoke was. I wonder if he'd give a fuck he did that work for esentially no reason.

Where's the Megami Tensei 2 guy by the way?
He's been gone for a while.

If you could have one ongoing translation done now, which one would you choose?

For me it's devil summoner.

Probably Debisama, even though I've already beaten it.

And I'd say IF maybe except Gideon is a daft cunt who won't do the PS version because he's a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHY DID YOU DO THE INFERIOR VERSIONS YOU WORTHLESS TRASH THEY PLAY 5 TIMES BETTER AND I BET IF THE PS1 VERSIONS OF 1 AND 2 WERE TRANSLATED INSTEAD OF THE SFC ONES PEOPLE WOULD COMPLAIN LESS ABOUT IT BEING HARD AND CONFUSING AND UGLY

I don't know how long it took him to do SMTI but the PS1 version only came out in 2001, so assuming it took him more than a year (patch came out in 2002), the PS1 version wasn't out yet when he started work on it.

Literally my favorite SMT grill

Underrated post

Debisama or P2EPP. Those games have lots of story dialog, unlike If and DDS2.

Well, my copy of DebiSama PSP finally shipped today. Hopefully I can finish EP before it comes in.

I would say majin tensei 2 spiral nemesis because that would imply that ghideon finished both if.. and majin tensei 1.

Clever logic. Let's think positive.

She's shit. SSHIITT

> Ive read about how certain people in Hindu community was angered that their god Krisha was depicted with a fedora.

Its honestly not that bad, the only reason those people were mad was because supposedly that hat embodies the style and idea of early-mid 20th century gangsters. They really didnt want Krishna to be portrayed as such

You wouldn't happen to have a render of Cleopatra from Final on hand would you? I saw it in an earlier /smtg/

I assume you want it for chicken choking reasons?

Nah a profile pic, trying to find a version without the white background.

>profile pic
Are you one of those facebook roleplayers?

Yes

EXPAND DONG