Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
If you haven't downloaded the game yet, Win+R then paste: steam://install/372000. Run and download the game.

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2127a655.15213554.15253174.113545.14243443.15647185.5a65
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STANNIS IS ALIVE

t. reddit

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE

Go for 2:1 str dex, your poison will not crit.

To the Shinobi fag, what's your stat distribution? 3:1:1 str:con:dex? Is Sword 1 > Pelt 1 > Hop 3 > Doppel > Shinobi fine? With the buff on STR to auto attack, I thought it would be fine to build a finestra - centered, aa build.

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

I like this infograph.

>patch comes
>nothing gets fixed
>nothing added to the store
>we will need 24 hours

I hate this image

Who wants to kiss! Last chance!

Alright, I'll trust you and change my stats distribution then. Thanks a lot, user.

Can you rename your pet?

The new GuP movie was pretty good

I think an easy solution to the Talt problem would be to make some kind of Guild Tower Gift Shop.

Donating talt already gives you a points ranking on the guild list, but that's it. Not every guild is lucky enough to have a Templar that routinely looks at the list and gives out lap pillow compensation.

So why not let donators exchange those points for unique costumes from the guild tower? Two hundred points could get you some ribbons to choose from. Maybe even some unique costumes like guild tabards. Two thousand points gets you a special gesture for couples, or a different sitting animation!

The pic is legit, I can confirm.
Ehehe~

How do I kiss someone who's not in the game?

anyone?

By convincing the guy who has the ears for me to be my friend so I will play.

Catagoon is doomed to PvP
80-100 invested points in CON
Everything else in DEX

Not a bad idea. Right now I got zero motivation to donate talt even though I'm the top talt donator. I feel like the rest in the guild isn't bothering so I don't bother anymore either. But being able to get something in return would work to motivate people

thanks for the response, can you explain the reasons for that? i'm more interested in PvE so i'd like to know why you think so

Where's the cute!

Shut up, we're in mourning for this game.

Catapract is a PvP class just by skills and attributes, Catagoon can deal damage in PvE of course but it does shine in PvP
You are gonna need DEX because good luck dodge or hitting in PvP if you build STR.

Why are you being mean user? I play the game too!

I'm a bully.

Team level based on total levels or exp?

Cute

According to statistics, if I run the dungeon every day I have a 20% chance per week of getting that thing I want.

>bow breaks
>no idea how to repair it with the TP repair kits
>spam click thinking I can only repair one at a time
>ends up wasting all of them and not repairing the bow since I accidentally unequipped it

It's ok user! We can still be friends!

You will never get the thing you want.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2127a655.15213554.15253174.113545.14243443.15647185.5a65
SEND
HELP

TP repair kits are rubbish anyway, they repair literally 5 durability. Keep one for if your stuff breaks during a dungeon run but that's it.

I've opened 283 Harpeia boxes from the 130 dungeon and still don't have a petamion.

And you should hire a squire anyway if you have any doubt about durability during long run.

That's what I bought it for. There was a cunt in my party for the daily missions that's 13 levels above me and the bosses were literally one shotting us.

>be me
>joined active guild (not listed in OP) and do things with them pretty often
>also made a ton of in-game friends from talking to people who I invited to my grinding parties / in missions etc and inviting them to add me if they seem ok
>At first I was having fun, and not having to do anything alone made the game more enjoyable
>But now on some days I have trouble even logging into the game due to social anxiety
>And I'm also scared of getting too close to these people because I'm actually a very boring and depressed person

I really wish I could just 'appear offline' sometimes. I feel like I might just make a new steam account to play on now...or maybe just quit for a while/ever.

(Click here to subscribe to my blog!)

Posting things like that is illegal.

i see, i guess i'll try PvP someday so i'll keep this in mind, thank you again

I just want a friend is all.

>complaining about having friends
literally

>muh social anxiety
>muh single player MMO

Are you literally me?

never ever

Sorry, I'm not here to make friends, only to bully.

Reminder that there is hope and you'll eventually get the thing you want from a box one day.

I make no promises, okay!
If you start playing I'll find you and give you some ears but that's all I can guarantee! I've been wanting to make an alt lately, who knows! Stop pressuring me!

Pyro3Thau1 here, I regret not having Linker to make grinding easier or Sorcerer to mess around with summons. Already job 14 into Alch, so there's no coming back for me now.

I really hope you have fun if you actually follow the build you posted, what you take before Alch doesn't really matter that much, good luck.;_;

>two months in
>still guildless
Who here /enjoysdramafreegaming/?

But I just want cute costumes.

Post more Ohayous

I will download the game tomorrow. I imagine Cattly is taken by now, can I have your name or should I post whatever I decide my new one will be tomorrow?

Well, as long as you stay you can bully me user!

DELETE THIS

>it's a poser user pretending to be some avatarfag from back who-knows-when to get free items from literal thirsty beta faggot episode

Nerd, I'll hop on my KToS account and post pictures to prove you wrong tomorrow!

>not knowing Cattly
Neo/tosg/, everyone.

Okay.

Don't tell me what to do, nerd.

>I will download the game tomorrow.

Why not? I'm starting to fall asleep, so I'm just going to assume I should post tomorrow.

You literally cannot download the game.

Sure thing, buddy. I'll be waiting.

>knowing an avatarfag
>somehow needs to be a requirement for posting in an imageboard
Uhhh, what's your point exactly?

/tosg/ fags on suicide watch. I know I am.

But the OP.

>Can I play the game now?
If you haven't downloaded the game yet, Win+R then paste: steam://install/372000. Run and download the game.

uh, user?

You okay?

I'm sure I can manage a way around that.
Oki doki, if you're around when I post tomorrow, feel free to remind me.

Why?
World boss changes probably will come tomorrow, it's for that?

I'll post this cute cat and you'll know it's me.

I'll never post again

No. I can't find a class I can enjoy late game and getting to late game to find out that I don't enjoy it keeps killing me. If getting to rank 7 wasn't so annoying it wouldn't be that bad but honestly the way it's designed is fucking awful. Note that isn't hard, just incredibly tedious, boring, and all around not very fun.

That's even more of a reason, thanks. I almost forgot about that for a while too.

I think that cat needs to go to a hospital. I'm gonna go to bed now, please post a cuter cat tomorrow.

>Cattly has a bunch of dead cats rotting away in house

Okay.

Anyone wtb petamion recipe in Klaipeda?

>tfw all the trash you were trying to sell for week gets finally sold
Bye khasti bows and maga swords.

1,000 talt

I have 6 talt to my name

FW-PFHTHWTHWEHWTHWFPFPFWHE

I enjoy the game, but honestly you're right. This game is in real need of some content.

its in real need of some fucking party content
I have no idea how you trashlords make more than 1 character in this Lighting Returns ripoff of a quest based corridor game

I have done the impossible

I'm looking for tokens for that sweet TP :^)

I dont know about you guys but I really hate having a ton of skill down time

>thread is full of ohayous
>discord is full of erp
does anyone fucking NORMAL play this game???

>everything being datamined
why even bother

normal people play games
thread and discord are just remnants of /rog/ and /terag/, the ancients of shitposting and erp

Where do you think you are?

:^) Too bad you can't trade tokens (^:

Ohayous ARE normal!

says the faggot who posted animu

Its mostly just a very few extremely vocal fags, 90% of the community play the game normally.

I'm normal.

Quack.

Loading screens in this game.

I don't really know, the game sorta clicks for me
Other than the balance changes and the major server issues, there needs to be more shit to do other than the mindless grind.
Guilds sound pretty disappointing too, it sounds like there isn't anything to do other than autistically feed talt everyday

90% of the community acts like they're from Veeky Forums or reddit.

if you disagree, you're either not playing on klaip or you don't play the game at all.

I kind of want to play Oracle. I really shouldn't. They don't do anything. That outfit though. I don't even know what to do anymore. Please stop. Help. I don't know anything. Please. Just. End it or something. Fucking hell why is that outfit so great? What is that class so shit? Is it secretly good? That outfit just does things to me every time I see it. Whoever designed it is a genius.