pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oDe7g9Yc4GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4OdIplukiys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE YOU IBUKI THANK YOU ONO

meeeeee

so uh

did they really not announce anything more than the ibuki trailer?

i thought this was a special announcement

wheres the release date?
wheres the capcom unity post?

who /kof14/ here

IBUKI ON THE SCENE

Even someone as nice as Ibuki has a breaking point. Could you imagine trying to be friends with TWO fighting autists like Makoto and Karin?

ky no!!

>Literally every single Ibuki waifufag

>FADC is unsafe
>Here's my training mode webm to show this
>no video of it actually being punished in a real match sorry
LMAO

ME!! Patiently waiting for August and money.

my daki is cleaner than that

Ibuki is pretty autistic herself.

>dizzy
>weak

what version of xx is this based on?

also two things i noticed from the trailer:

1) looks like neckbreaker is gone and turned into her back throw, i guess capcom wanted to remove the move that had become synonymous with vortex
2) im like 99% sure v-trgger bomb hits OTG

any sf5 US

Ibuki's a spunky teenager who wants to do teenager things but keeps being dragged into fighting and ninja shit

Makoto and Karin are broken brain weirdos (Sakura too)

>wants to be a slut

She's the worst of all three of them. Ibuki has no drive to be great at anything. She just wants to fuck.

probably vainilla not reload or accent core.

The bomb is pretty unoriginal, feels like I've seen that in a bunch of other games already

She's really fucking good at fighting though.

Also the reveal trailer was exciting, no release date sucks. Still, I expect it to be updated this Wednesday.

i thought the 5 kunai were her v-trigger
you sure it's the bomb?

>may update expected june

sounds about right

bombs are in every fucking game from legend of zelda to call of duty

Weren't you a Balrog player in 4? How do you feel about the slutbuki announcement

it's adding more ninja tools to a ninja character
no problem here

It was bound to happen eventually. Capcom has been barely keeping up with these updates ever since the very first one.

Even if they manage to get the May update out in May, it's still going to be on the second to last or last day of the month

>give user "i love you" vocaroo request
>doesnt even say thanks

fuck you too

>really good at fighting
You mean good enough to get by? Canonically she's not shit in comparison to other characters. She just wants to be a slut. Fighting gets in the way of that.

faggot

i love you

v-trigger is definitely bomb

there's only like a half second shot of it but v-skill looks to be her buffing herself with more kunais for the next usage

i played both of them at various points in sf4's life so i would've been fine with either

What are your honest thoughts about this man?

anyone who legit gives a shit about story in fighting games is an autist

queer

He's the hero FGC deserves.

Any US players want to start a lobby?

hmm makes sense

Her V-Skill is the taunt that buffs her kunai. Her V-Trigger is her bomb.

UNGA BUNGA ME ONLY CARE ABOUT HITTING ON HEAD AND KICK FACE BUNGA

true. true.

Why is Jam such a slut?

Anybody who likes anything I don't is a confirmed autist, including you.

If you don't mind playing against a shitter who has yet to land on a main, I'd be down. Pacific NW here.

she just wants to be sniffed

There's nothing wrong with simply liking the story.

The true autists are the ones who try to argue that certain characters can't be in certain games because it wouldn't fit into the story

i'm not the one up in the A.M. talking about which fighting game girl is a slut

I could go for a lobby in a bit.

how do i block mexicans and canadians

this desu
get the fuck out /v/

You are up at am discussing how other people should stop discussing stuff you don't like.

Xenophobia

There's a mouse cursor in the video apparently

They had no time to put anymore information in the video, the video was taken from an intern's desk on a usb and shipped first class to Combo Breaker

>ibuki has a pineberry

So this.... Is the power.... Of unreal engine 4....

Post CFNs for lobby invite

ur gay. don't act like any country other than USA is relevant in today's world

Buki's Kunai's have always had the bare minimist of resources dedicated to them

>rebbit complaining about ibuki's outfit

dumb niggers

oh shit you're right.... thats ok since capcom does it

Fourson

Eh I guess. Look at them in 4 as well, it's fairly amusing. The only game they didn't look out of place in was 3.

RAAM I need you

I wonder if the last character is actually Eyedol too

Her hair looks like it's edible and tastes like black licorice

Ibuki gameplay footage

youtu.be/oDe7g9Yc4GQ

kys jojobronny

>actually rewatching/pausing the trailer looking for things no one noticed or cared about just to point out that the game isn't that good looking
kinda sad

BURN TO FIGHT

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ᵐᵃʸ"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

advil pm is amazing

you don't need to pause or rewatch anything to see SFV looks like shit. How they made the models so ugly with all the technology available today is really an impressive feat.

Why do pro players play SFV if the game is unresponsive? 8 frames of lag? Really?

its called making a living

its called the may update because there was a chance it may not

i wish i was dead

>SNK game got bad graphics when in alpha build
>endless memes and fun times for everybody
>Capcom game half asses graphics after you have already paid for it
>people like take it personally

He is unironically and unhyperbolically the hero of the FGC. SFIV was basically a one-man passion project - HIS project. He is the man who's passion and devotion to the FGC single-handedly gave new life to a dying genre even while his corporate overlords told him it was impossible.

You can only love this man. None of the bad shit about SFV is his fault, only the fault of Sony and Capcom pencil-pushers.

Very few pro players can make a living off SFV at a high level

youtube.com/watch?v=4OdIplukiys

u r a bloody riot, guv

wahh this minor inconvinience that will no doubt be fixed slightly impacts the metagame. Im just going to stop playing entirely, that makes sense, rather than just you know, properly raising the issue publicly while carrying on regardless in the short term.

k doesnt mean they're going to play other games that dont give them the chance to make a living off them

courtney cox is staring at him

maybe update

that's 90's cox

why did they do that? now they have to spend the entirety of the rest of the match sitting next to each other after that
how fucking awkward must that be

She's wondering what got into Chris Pratt

Salty Balrog players? People sad we are giving attention to SFV and not their favorite game?

Salty KoF players it is. Dude, everyone likes Street Fighter and the game plays well enough that people ignore minor things. KoF is not a case of a shitty texture here or there, or an awkward win pose/character select pose, the whole game looks like shit, and no one cares about it so it doesn't get a free pass like SF.
>endless memes and fun times for everybody
The Ken face is a meme though. Also you don't really believe KoFXIV will look good after it is out, do you?

you most pro players have actually jobs right. It doesn't even make sense to play a game in this state

That's why they call him Brave Bold Berry

I just realized that trailer was played during the day time variation of Kanzuki Estate.

I guess we can expect filter changes for a whopping 40k Fight Money!!

you don't understand
he likes a different sports team

>its actually ibuki
god damnit..

Man, you are taking this personally.

yes and the play the game that has THE MOST MONEY TO WIN FROM IT

why would a pro go and play something else that doesnt have a prize pool like CPT

There's more money in streaming for the majority

Some players can make money off both

why is it exclusive to fighting games
video games should be about gameplay first
everything else is secondary in whatever order you personally give a shit about

amen