/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3038

I kind of picked a random image Edition

Last Thread Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YeiT9cKxao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The real one by 20 seconds.

1st for Lilly.

Was posted first.

This was made first though, that is the ultimate deciding factor, barring any potential major flaws in OP which is not present here. From my experience.

you should go to this one anyways since sexual hanas are nicer than sad hanas

>barring any potential major flaws in OP
Other OP forgot to link last thread.

Yay newest new

Both of these editions are pretty bad though. and this one is abysmal. Come on, you can take a minute and find a half-decent OP subject, if you don't have enough time for that then you started prepping the thread too late.
I can ignore it but I imagine OP watcher guy isn't too happy about this.

True but irrelevant, this thread already wins by the precedent of being made first.

>tfw night ruined
>can't do anything to make it better
>tomorrow is ruined as well now

I wish I died on my way home...

Agreed

>tfw sneaky ninja OP skills

Oh, no. What happened, man?

Yeah, great job Chris Farley.

I think I understood that referrence.

Come on it's not that bad... Is it?

Hope you're okay, user

It's not bad. I mean, you did win out in the end of the movie despite things.
Besides, being called Chris Farley is never bad. I'd be that guy.

>have to go rent uhaul truck for mom
>have to drive an hour to go pick up some stupid rails from grandma's house
>a dog committed suicide on my way there and caused a traffic jam as it's corpse bled out in the road
>get to grandmas house
>mentally ill mother keeps trying to start shit
>talked to grandma a bit while mom was outside being a twat
>she tells me I need to live my own life
>almost cried when I gave her my cell number and told her she could call me
>seems like she felt bad for me but really didn't do anything to help me not have a shit life
>get rails in truck after pulling a fuckton of muscles because too depressed to get fit
>drive home
>4 car pileup right in front of me, but I swerved out of the way as it happened
>get home
>try and drop off rails at police station
>call dispatch
>no one returns my call
>call again
>officer on duty said he doesn't have keys to city storage and it's too late to call a city worker and we can't put them in the station because of memorial day breakfast tomorrow
>says to call back in the morning to get a city worker
>mom throws a bitchfit, says it's a conspiracy
>now refuses to return rails
>wants to leave town tonight
>refuses to listen to me
>gives me bad anxiety attack
>doesn't give a shit
>tells me to go off myself "for being such a baby"

I seriously shouldn't have swerved.

Yes you should've.
Also what are these rails?

wow... what a fucking bitch. I'm sorry user

To tl;dr the whole situation -
>mom dates asshole about two years ago
>they break up because mom is a psychotic bitch and the dude is a closet homosexual
>guy gave her horse rails while they were dating
>says that she stole them now because he wants her in jail for constant phone harassment
>mom already on probation
>gets a lawyer
>tells her to plead no contest because taking it to a jury trial would cost 10k but she'd win
>she accepts a plea deal
>ordered to give rails back
>refuses to do it until she gets a court summons for not doing it
>now claims that the police won't take them back because there is a conspiracy against her to get her put in jail

That's nice, but doesn't make me not want to die any less.

Fascinatng.
You life sounds interesting to say the least.

The good news is this part is almost over.

For now, enjoy your reprieve. We're rooting for you.

Boy am I glad to see you. Not glad about this shit though.

Look. I know it might be easy for me to say it cause I'm not in your shoes but... Maybe you really should let them arrest her? Maybe if they figure out she's mentally ill she'd get SOME treatment. I know it sounds brutal but holy fuck, you need a breather.

If by interesting you mean makes me want to kill myself and all the things keeping me from not doing that are pretty much gone, then yeah. Interesting.

Wouldn't change the fact that i'm going to be evicted and can't afford an additional 300 in utilities each month. She tried living alone. Ended up nearly killing herself on accident because she put the car in neutral because it got stuck and when she pushed it free it rolled the wrong way and pinned her between the car and another.

That's a pretty shitty day, dood.
I hate when bad circumstances line up. That's the worst. It's the very foundation of the 'Alexander and the terrible, no good, very bad day' book. I liked it a lot as a kid.
I don't know the technicalities of why you had to drop something off at a police station, that seems odd to me, but if it's none of my business then such is the way.
Your mom's hatin', don't let her get you down. It'll just do you no good. You gotta listen, but try not to let it destroy you.
I love you, man. We have somewhat similar problems and you offer a really nice perspective. Wish I had a solution, I just bite the bullet and raw endure everything, that gets hard though. Most recently I had the owner of the dog I'm sitting, my brother who I've had a questionable past with, coming over and, at the same time as contracting another dogsitting session out of me, constantly complaining that I asked him for a few bucks earlier that day, arguing that the PC he already gave me makes me subject to being his bitch and being on-call at whatever time or day even though that was not a part of the initial agreement. Seems tame in comparison to your stuff, though.
Reality's a bitch.
I've been listening to this song a good bit lately, it makes me think of you, as well as of course, me.
youtube.com/watch?v=6YeiT9cKxao
Duster's my favorite M3 character, too. Abused and disrespected by his father for the sake of thief training but he doesn't really let it stop him, even though the world is thrown into chaos on top of that, and even though he's got a flippin' bum leg (which is his main weapon by the way) and is legit katawa.

Ah, so that's why police are involved. I get it. Also with the help of a google search I now know what horse rails are. It's fencing. What a bullshit thing to start such a drama storm over.

Fuck.
I don't know what to say anymore. I really wish there could be a way for you to get her off your back and manage on your own, I really do because I know you need it.
Fuck it, I feel sorry for you but I'm not gonna pity you. I'm actually glad that you're alive and kicking. You keep saying that everything that keeps you away from killing yourself is gone, but you keep going despite of that. Stick to that.

Well, dog's awake again so I'm gonna take off for now.
See you around, KSG. Stay smilin'.

Write a book.

I tried. Well, fanfiction anyways. Made me feel slightly better until I reread what I wrote and it ended up making me feel like even more shit for being so bad at conveying what I want to on to paper.

Rewrites are a thing.

suicide is always shit man, even if there's nothing to live for we'd miss you

beyond all that though i'm not sure what you can do about that except suck it up and try not to get too down about it. good luck man

Goodmorning cripple-fuckers!

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

G'morning, dood

G'night, dood.

Morning lad

Night lad?

People come and go, holy balls

962 to go

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

What was #3000 like?
I missed it.

>That feel when old copypasta is old

Stolen by some shizunefags basically.

Damn, now I wish I had been there

It was okay. The voice chat was pretty cool, we had some really nice conversation. Would you have joined in?

No you don't. Not only it's been distastefully ruined but also salty as sweaty dick.

What have you done for yourself today ksg?

I just took a shit.

Myself? nothing besides just trying to relax.

Nothing yet, unless you consider getting off the bed as a self-harm. Might go and grab some mcdonalds goodies or something. Though I have some pierogi at home, inner conflict a lot.

Played vidya.

Relaxing is always nice!
>mcdonalds
>goodies
Choose one! But if you enjoy it go for it!

Important question, guys.

Would you brutally a Hanako?

Under the right circumstances, sure.

>Choose one
Well I'm not a healthy eater in general and I do enjoy some junk food once in a while...

Yeah, in the butt.

I wonder what that picture feels like.

The power of Christ and cuteness.

I wonder what that butt feels like.

Silk and lewdness.

ksg mansion when

On the outside or inside?

What does love feel like?

Nth for a happy Hana!

What does not being depressed feel like?

Anxiety, fear, admiration, adrenaline, happiness, vomiting and an orgasm all at the same time.

Something.

I'd be full of anxiety and fear too if I would puke everytime I have an orgasm

Happy Hana is best Hana.
Here's another one for you

I would brutally cuddle her

You ask an awful lot of questions lad.

Love feels odd. You have something that you like and want, and you give it to the other person happily because you don't actually want it after all, if that makes any sense.
Not being depressed feels like being depressed, you just smile more.

Maybe one day you'll understand.

I've been in love too, but I'm not an anxious or a vomit kinda guy

Then why did you ask?

I'm not saying you or I get anxious or vomit when feeling love. It's just there, somewhere, among everything else.

I'm not sure how I'd go about describing it to someone who is depressed, because it'd be difficult to understand. It feels like you have a value, you have skills and assets, and you have a sense of belonging, and you are constantly 24/7 pushing those skills and assets to attain a goal. Whether the goal is a family, a sustainable future, or genetically engineering catgirls for domestic abuse, you have an end goal and you work to achieve it, giving you a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
Cheers lad, I hope you feel better soon.

I-i just wanted to joke around with my buddy...

In all of seriousness, you should consider seeing a psychiatrist. Anti-depressants have done wonders for my mental health.

Don't joke about love, user.
Love is a serious matter.
I guess you could call it serious love

Squishy boop

>all these Hanadrones
Who /shizune/ here?

Don't squish her too much

What does having friends feel like?

She does have the best cg sprites in-game, I'll give you that.

>Shizzlefags packing a shit because she's not the centre of attention.
Who'd of thought?

You'll have to get off this general and go outside to find out. Consider a bar.

Nah, just the right squish

Except, you know, the art you see during the secon sex scene. Dem diamond hips.

She's my second best girl!

Nah, I just depise Hanadrones.

can love bloom in the /ksg/

I think you're jealous.

Depends. Is homolust love?

It's the greatest kind of love!

Hanako is so pathetic in her route. She is actually likable in Lilly's route though.

Oi, don't shoot the messenger, cunt.

JEALOUS!

No Haruhi, homolove and homolust are two of the greatest things known in this universe.

>ur just jelus of my emotionally frail, pathetic waifu

Literally my #2 waifu, and not just in terms of KS girls, she's my #2 from every anime girl I know so far.

>of my
Wrong person, dood.

Still it makes you pretty pathetic to be jealous of hanafriends.

FAGS >>>/OUT/

Ok man, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

Literal butthurt fag detected

Good morning /ksg/!

Hello!

Alright bedtime for me.

G'night, doods.
See you all tomorrow.

G'morning, dood.