- Excalibur, Alliance 2x

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old Thread:

1st for Oats #1

thanks senna

roguecore reporting in

know who i am

Welp just shut the fuck up

Suck a dick Tyrrannis you autistic sperg, enjoy raiding broken Karazhan for the next 6 months

Can someone tell avanine to fix his voice changer

this thread
>7 / 3 / 5 / 6
tyrannis' samefag wannabe thread
>17 / 5 / 5 / 3

top fucking kek kill yourself

NICE DELETE LOL

I want to hit 80 today fammalams

Who's Avanine?

Best warlock in /wpsg/

Fku?

/WPSG/ could you do me a favor and post great UIs? xpac doesn't matter.

I love this Fku meme
He was there for a couple of weeks of naxx and returned to do only 1 raid of ulduar
Nothing special that he lucked out and did a couple of mechanics better than Avanine when he was 3k dps behind
It's like saying Yarrick is the best warrior because he can do mechanics and can't dps

gee, bill how come mom lets you have TWO threads?

fuck off tranny

it's
1. Fku
2. Raato
3. Avanine

Real thread

In one post you'll say that Fku hinders his dps because he plays the wrong spec and in another post you'll claim that the reason you ignore adds and flash freezes is because you're the wrong spec, maybe instead of jerking off over your meters you should consider playing for the guild and using different specs for different fights.

You are literally the most self important and arrogant person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting and you won't last through Ulduar, it's a huge red flag to have this much drama about you and have this many people dislike you, hopefully Asscobra will come to his senses and kick you before you erp even more gear out of him.

I don't know why Asscobra hasn't kicked HIM yet. He yells at HIM every raid it seems like. You should have heard the 10 man they did yesterday. HE didn't listen to something Asscobra told HIM to do because muh dps loss and HE tried to argue about it so he called HIM a "stupid fucking cunt" and told HIM to get better at the game and to "shut your dumb fucking mouth for once and listen to me"

I don't think there's anyone in the guild that actually likes Avanine.

probably because even though avanine is a retarded piece of shit they still bring a lot of dps to the raid

pretty much. like all facets of wpsg it is about picking your poison and sadly avanine can be considered one of the better players

Avanine is so fucking bad it hurts. Literally his shitness is holding the guild back. Some members have also shared my concern...Hopefully it's only a matter of time before the cunt gets kicked or leaves.

i mean he fails mechanics all the time sure but to say he is holding the guild back when even after he fails mechanics hes still top dps? that's stupid at best.

shit tanks and sub par dps/healers that die on every attempt are holding the guild back.

any of you fucks play on warmane at all? Their LK servers are very populated

if you're dead or cc'd due to complete disregard for mechanics guess how much dps you do

and guess how much dps he's doing despite failing a lot of mechanics on certain bosses like vezax?
#1 dps

being fed gear by cobe has that effect
if gear levels were even close he'd have more than enough competition

Any retard can be fed gear and do DPS, that's the nature of WoW. But apparently not everyone can have the motor skills to avoid standing in shit.

gear levels are close, stop being a paranoid faggot. he's gotten an offhand and a trinket in ulduar.

look at the 5 best geared dps in the guild. they're all pretty damn close. avanine has slightly better gear because he's been to every single raid, that's what tends to happen.

She carries you

>Fku ditches for over a month
>Subu was gone for 6 weeks
>Booth is hit or miss on attendance
>Every mage we've had has been total shit
>Strele is gone
>Undeaddindu is hit or miss on attendance
>Fateweaver is new to the guild
>Cawkz has been to like 3 raids
Gee, I wonder why he has the best gear of all the casters!

>people fighting over who is better
>muh dps, muh hps, muh logs, muh loot

You're all shit.

So just to clarify, after checking out the logs, ALL of our kologarn wipes was because of mass stonegrip deaths.

Look at the pic. It's the damage done to right arm throughout our wipes.
The lower you're on this list AS DPS, the worse your mechanical knowledge is.

Gear or rotation doesn't matter, if you're low on this list your mechanical knowledge is fucking bad and you're holding the guild back

*He

>booth at the bottom every time
KEK

How long /played does it take to level a character on ToD? I'm thinking about starting. Also, what classes are in demand?

If you really want to look at the logs properly, look at my right arm damage when it coincides with stone grip timers :^)

>Yarrick
>Booth
>Aesthetics
>Redpoppy
consider suicide please.

pretty much this

I've only been gone for 3 weeks.

If I recall correctly avanine didn't raid with us from the start either. That said i don't think there is even a 100 gs difference between me and @level

Fresh char without any boost
4 days, 3 hours

Alt with 4x boost and heirlooms
1 day, 18 hours

Expect anything inbetween the two.

GOOD Tanks will get instant ulduar invites and will be funneled gear.
Prot Warrior/Bear Druid
Mages, mages, mages.
HOLY priests.

but whatever you do, do not roll Melee dps or warlock. You will not get into ulduar ever.

t. avanine

mfw this post is going to get ignored because the guild is full of conspiracy theorists who think the loot council is out to get them when new kids like datboi get loot when they shouldn't be getting it

ava9 has the best attendance record
he does the best dps in the guild
knows mechanics but autisms over dps and doesnt even try to dodge them
literally hosts naxxramas for babbies to get gear
gives feasts and repair bots to everyone
mailbox too
if he'd miss a raid it would all fucking collapse
if you stop giving him gear he will sperg out again and maybe stop raiding
mark my words

>if he'd miss a raid it would all fucking collapse
this isn't even remotely true. he does good dps sure but there are other people with feasts and you can go to the entrance of ulduar to repair. nobody would care if he sperged out and stopped raiding. even cobe clearly doesnt like the tranny.

this smells like avanineposting.

This desu. Optimal way to play the fight as spriest is to multidot and only singletarget when grips happen.

It's just Avanine throwing a tantrum again, ignore it.

tanks are fucking garbage, die to maexxna, only hg carrying this shit guild
healers are also fucking garbage, save for cobe and oats, who can barely heal all the shit tanks and dps
dps are fucking garbage, the new hunter that came from marxmen, ava9 and senna are trying their fucking hardest but its all in vain
if you took out those 5-6 people the guild would just fucking implode and cease to exist

to be fair any guild would implode if you took out 5-6 good players

i'd add harmoo in there for the good healers too honestly

subu and fku are also good dps players

>tfw almost 80 and cant wait to prove my worth to my guildies

I'm almost there lads, banter soon come

if you only take out avanine we'd be more than fine, we've been doing fine for 4 months without celies so that's np either

losing senna would actually kill the guild though

We've been fine without Celie for the last 4 months.

We'd also be fine if we lost any of those people but Cobe or Senna.

>multidot to pad dps
>still manage to not outdo people who single target

>unholy/pestilence
>not aoe
>fury/whirlwind
>not aoe

are you mentally ill?

image related

green is where i slacked off on stone grip bubbles
yellow is where i pulled more weight.

So id say im well within the average.

this has to stop

>implying cobe isn't triggered by pepe
you're already on the list

:pepe: :ok_hand:

For the love of fucking god explain to me how this is ANY different from ANY major /wpsg/ guild ever?

This complete fucking garbage happened in
It happened in
It happened in
It happened in
It happened in
It happened in
It even happened in fucking
Get over yourself you fucking moron. This is what /wpsg/ always has and always will be.

You seem upset that someone is calling you out for doting on a deluded transsexual attention whore

I like how Undeaddindu doesn't appear on the first two at all.

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about kiddo. But to be so new as to complain about circlejerking and guild shitposting when that's literally all this shit fucking general is is a joke at best.

i think he joined late

Oh so you're just making your annual namedrop post to prove you're an oldboy.

Got it, champ.

Great logical fallacy there bucko.

>sub 300k damage is top damage first attempt
>right after they're told to stop being retarded they boost it to 900k+ for two attempts before dropping to 400k damage again
Typicaly /wpsg/

>what is a wipe?
r u okay dude

I swear this tranny in the guild is the same retarded one from Pickle's first vengeance guild that kept sperging out.

P-please let me namedrop!

Pathetic.

>namedrop
i didnt see him namedrop in his post, have you been up all night user?

>Piller man no longer in op

Is it finally over?

Did they disband??

Yes, they've been defeated by the heroic

just being

>You being You

Did your just-as-shitpost general get deleted then, kettle?

Their general just got BTFO ()

Should rename their guild to tbqh

havent checked this topic in a month and a half so i guess im just reheating this but since i just checked something today

LOL PLAYTBC

As shit as a lot of people in the guild are I'm honestly glad that Meer didn't stick around to be GM otherwise it would have died long ago.

That would have been best. Then we could have gotten something going on a good, proven server like Vengeance but your guild has a monopoly on private servers now so congrats faggots.

Kara > Ulduar
T4 > T8

Can someone post the screenshot of wunders mail calling for removal of the bad players, bad leadership, etc?

t.avanine

Eat shit, vinjinz is garbage, and remains little better than the other hundreds of buggy ass TBC servers around

Undeaddindu wasn't here for most of the raid. He showed up for kologarn, hodir, auriy, and vezax. He will probably be present for yogg

Here's how I would rate each role:
All roles(activity/usefulness)

Tank (mechanical knowledge, usage of CDs, deaths)

#1 Hg
Reliable, active, knows mechanics. Hands down the best

#2 Buffslave
Active, manages cds well, knows his class.
Need to learn more about mechanics in ulduar.

#3 Cunnybunny
Knows mechanics well, decent at the class.
Not that active. Sometimes missing, sometimes benched.

Healers (raidwide HPS/maintank HPS, managing mana, fight mechanics, amount of deaths)

#1 Bootyboa
Good healing, knows mechanics, always active.

#2 Oats
Our best druid, depsite having high ping, puts out a good amount of HPS every fight and knows his class very well
Sometimes dies to mechanics, but that's probably a connection issue.

#3 Harmoo
Knows his class very well, mechanics and manages mana well every fight.
Unreliable. Misses a good amount of raids for unknown reasons(?).

Melee DPS (damage done, mechanical knowledge, deaths)

#1 Sennawins
Undoubtably the best melee DPS player, knows what to do and when.
Could be more efficient

#2 Check
Our best rogue DPS-wise, fairly decent at mechanics.
Problem is activity, could come to more raids.

#3 Mywifesgf
Good DPS, knows class well. Decently active.
Lacking mechanical knowledge, dies a fair amount.

Caster DPS (damage done, mechanical knowledge, deaths)

#1 Avanine
Puts out more DPS than any other person in the guild, on any given boss. Very active, and useful for the raid.
Knows mechanics, but doesn't seem to even try to avoid them(???).

#2 Ituhdudu
Mechanically good player (when not drunk), does a good amount of damage on any fight, knows his class well.
Not that active. Blackouts during fights(when drunk) like vezax last time where his mark healed about 30% on vezax, causing a wipe

#3 Fku
Very aware player, knows mechanics well, well-rounded person who's reliable when he's present.
Less active than the above two, doesn't have any incentive to do better DPS than he's already doing (handicapping himself)

Are you ironically spamming this in every thread?

One of those tools who posts meters after every trash pull

>Nayzx
>relevant
pick one

Downplay on ToD totally empty dead server. Warmane is better because at least there is more than 150 people. No shit this server topless put at a 600 player peak.

>maybe if i lie people will come play on warmane with me!
what's the point of there's no /wpsg/ guild?

You're going to be leveling and dungeoning with poles while they aren't half as autistic as , you won't understand them. Also expect 30min dungeon ques on NA hours if you aren't a tank/healer.

What's the point if there is no one to play with? Servers with under 3 k people are unplayable

>servers with larger than retail populations are unplayable

Why does it matter if I'm just playing on the server to raid with /wpsg/? If it was any expansion but Wrath I'd agree with you but even on retail my guild did pretty much nothing but raidlog after progression except for a few people who were hardcore into PvP.

Also I forgot to add the server is pretty dead, you will be the only person in all of whatever zone you are leveling in. If you enjoy wow for the social experience and not the autistic number game then you shouldn't roll on ToD.

Thanks senpai, but i've decided to roll anyway. Zones are kindof dead but I can find rdf pretty easily as dps ironically. i'm level 19 atm.

fku is someone who actually raided through most wow raids and it shows. Solid understanding of his class, better dps to gearscore than all the other warlocks, helping out whenever possible even if it comes at the cost of less dps on recount, adapts to situations.

if you praise avanine it's clear you've not raided in wow before. Treating all bosses as if they were training dummies is the sign of a shit player. Making the fight more taxing for the raid group because you're too busy trying to get top damage on recount is not only the sign of a shit player, it's selfish and self aggrandizing to boot.

Exactly the same way a healer looking only at heal meters is bad.
Avanine gets a free pass however, why is that?
Is it because he's pretending to be a girl?

It is easy to find rdf people during euro times, thankfully. It dies completely during NA times, leaving less than 100 people some days

>other thread got archived

holy fuck is there anything based members CANT do?