PlayStation 4 General #329.5 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Merely pretending Edition

========================================

PS4 worldwide sales top 40 million
gematsu.com/2016/05/ps4-worldwide-sales-top-40-million

Valkyria: Azure Revolution details Emperor Claudius, Battle Demo Ver. 1.0 improvements
gematsu.com/2016/05/valkyria-azure-revolution-details-emperor-claudius-battle-demo-ver-1-0-improvements

The Last Guardian: first hands-on preview in Edge, 2016 release reconfirmed
gematsu.com/2016/05/last-guardian-first-hands-preview-edge-2016-release-reconfirmed

Rumor: No Man’s Sky delayed
gematsu.com/2016/05/rumor-no-mans-sky-delayed

Atari Flashback Classics coming to PS4 gematsu.com/2016/05/atari-flashback-classics-coming-ps4-xbox-one

Steins;Gate 0 coming west for PS4 in 2016
gematsu.com/2016/05/steinsgate-0-coming-west-ps4-ps-vita-2016

The Tomorrow Children open beta begins June 3 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/05/tomorrow-children-open-beta-begins-june-3-japan

I Am Setsuna English gameplay trailer
gematsu.com/2016/05/setsuna-english-gameplay-trailer

Atelier Firis announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/05/atelier-firis-announced-ps4-ps-vita

========================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDiUFn8Wxns
gematsu.com/2016/05/akibas-beat-announced-ps4-ps-vita
akibas.jp/
dualshockers.com/2016/05/30/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-world-of-final-fantasy-gets-super-cute-direct-feed-screenshots/
gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-to-not-feature-single-player-career-events-races.346416/
youtube.com/watch?v=4nIp8CLWmSU
ticgn.com/tekken-7-coming-xbox-one-playstation-4-pc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what is everyone getting next month?

Paranautical Activity

There Came an Echo

Score Rush Extended

Anima: Gate of Memories

Art of Balance

Dangerous Golf

Hard Reset Redux

Kick & Fennick

One Piece: Burning Blood

Anima: Gate of Memories

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

Mirror’s Edge Catalyst

MXGP2

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Paragon: Essentials Edition

Soul Axiom

SteamWorld Heist

Fenix Furia

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited ‘Dark Brotherhood’ DLC

Valentino Rossi The Game

Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival

Grand Kingdom

Deadlight: Director’s Cut

Mighty No 9

Pac-Man 256

The Technomancer

Umbrella Corps

N.E.R.O. Nothing Ever Remains Obscure

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Rocket League: Collector’s Edition

7 Days to Die

God Eater: Resurrection

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Prison Architect

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

that sure is a long list of absolutely nothing

There's actually alot of good stuff on there user, you just have to enjoy video games.

>witcher 3 patch is 17 gig

I don't want to alarm you but I think guro is against the rules.

nobody said you had to find that image erotic
gore isn't against the rules
not on a damn vidya board

This is a unclear rule, isn't it?

Because war gifs aren't allowed on work-safe gif, I don't believe.
And posting real gore on a blue-board will get you banned, I believe.

1: it's a drawn image
2: it's not sexually explicit

real life gore is questionable, but clear fiction is hardly a problem on a vidya board

it's not sexual so it's not "guro".

it's just gore, and a drawn image of it.

I guess looking at gore at work wouldn't get you fired.

there is a lot of shit that gets posted here and not deleted that would get you fired user, silly point to make.

So we're not allowed to discuss games like MKX, God of War or any other modern day western game because it has NSFW content? Go ask your boss if you can play vidya at work, I'm pretty sure video games at as a whole are NSFW.

Black Rose Valkyrie

Holy shit, /ps4g/ completely BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=rDiUFn8Wxns

Real leaker here. Sony's big surprise at E3 is that you don't need PS+ anymore to play online.

Well, no, I've never worked so I don't know.
Would looking at gore get you fired?

I think SFW is stupid and you should be fired for being a slacker if your doing anything besides your work at work.

Should I sell my limited PS4 now when there is still time before the Neo comes?

Xrd Revelator and Odin Sphere are the only games in that list worth getting, the rest are meme titles

Please wake up.

Anybody have any news on June's free PS Plus games?

>last thread dies at 145 posts
>this one is dying at 20 posts
i'm saging btw

I predict they will be shit

You'll be right.

dedgen

24 days. TWENTYFOUR FUCKING DAYS.

Everyone and their mothers have been covering up Uncharted 4 on youtube

This game is going to sell a lot

gematsu.com/2016/05/akibas-beat-announced-ps4-ps-vita

akibas.jp/

dualshockers.com/2016/05/30/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-world-of-final-fantasy-gets-super-cute-direct-feed-screenshots/

This looks more promising than FFXV

I can't wait to play it on my PC.

They can fuck off after porting their shit to PC.

gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-to-not-feature-single-player-career-events-races.346416/
Wew lads
Evolution died for this

Pathetic

Just Future Tone , that list does nothing to me

Played AS2 on pc , gets repetitive quick , really quick.

When will console devs realize that they can't make online-only games like on PC and get away with it? Also, PD needs restructuring. They take too long.

lmao what the fuck is this shit

Sorry, I'm not funding PC ports. I'll pirate it though and play it in 4k / 144 fps.

Sure, let's go back to the days of Sony wasting all its cash on securing exclusive deals making sure we got less games, but hey, atleast nobody else got them!

This. If they release it on PC then I'll just pirate it since they're giving it away for free.

Funny how do you don't say the same for games also on PS3 considering that you can pirate PS3 games aswell. Not to mention Denuvo being a thing now.

Fug I need to plat the second one

The publishers are the ones who do that shit.

My PS3 isn't hacked and I don't know if you can can install cfw or downgrade from the latest fw. I own all the games I wanted on my PS3 anyways. Also Akiba's Beat won't use Denuvo, so I dunno why you brought it up.

>Retards think that it's better to have just X on your platform rather than both X and Y on your platform of choice with other platforms
Look how that shit worked out for Nintendo. They get three games a year but hey, atleast they're "real" exclusives so nobody else gets them. Only thing is that third-party publishers aren't retards and only accept being exclusive when their games are more or less entirely funded by platform holders

Yeah, let's hope I have to buy 3 PS4s this gen because sony decides to use their money on other shit.

>Everyone's jumping on the Neo rumors
>Now some faggot is saying there'll even be another PS4 version that's more powerful than Neo

When will this ride end? I just want to play my games in peace without having to upgrade it every few years like my PC.

>and only accept being exclusive when their games are more or less entirely funded by platform holders
lol no then the platform holder owns the IP and decides whether or not to release it to anything else.

Demon's Souls was funded by Sony and owned by Sony, that's why Bandai Namco got From Software to make Dark Souls and not Demon's Souls 2.

And PCfags are just not fun to talk to, porting to PC means they can talk to you, which I certainly don't want.

>porting to PC means they can talk to you, which I certainly don't want.
>implying they won't just spam "PC PORT WHEN?!" everywhere and all the other epic memes like "I can't wait to play this in 4k/120fps"

Same shit happens everywhere. This place, youtube, twitch, news sites. Even a fucking forum that's mostly about consoles which I visit from time to time isn't safe from PCfags, constantly talking how shit the game looks on console and they can't wait for the PC version. Though they're a minority there, but they're very vocal. I still wonder how they don't get banned for all the shitposting they cause there.

A platform holder can most definitely fund a game without owning it. It's speculated that MS funded numerous JRPGs last gen so they would be timed Xbox exclusives. Honestly I think it's bad. It's better that platform holders support third-parties in making games but ultimately, it's better to spend money in making more games rather than in making sure the games that exist stay exclusive to one platform.

Exclusive titles don't really sell more than multiplats anyways. It's obvious most normalfags don't care.

I honestly have nothing against games going multiplat, but I just hate the fanbases. Most fanbases are absolute shit with their shitposting. They don't even let you discuss the game properly without someone trying to start a platform war and I'm not even talking about Veeky Forums or /v/ only. I wish it would all end someday, but that's just wishful thinking.

>It's speculated that MS funded numerous JRPGs last gen so they would be timed Xbox exclusives
Paying for timed exclusive is different from funding the game.

Imagine you pay someone to build your house.
It's not the builder's house in any fucking way because you paid for it, it's completely and utterly yours.
Imagine you rent a hotel, the amount paid is as long as you can stay in it. The hotel is not yours.

I wasn't talking about ownership. I was saying that a platform holder can fund a game without owning the IP.

That doesn't make sense.

If you're funding it who else but you can own it? I know of no case were the developers own the IP, only publishers do. This is how Fallout was sold to Bethesda against the original developers wishes.

Oh wait, I get it, if it's not an original IP, like Idolmaster, Microsoft can still fund a development of a Idolmaster game.
But still, I think those Microsoft funded Idolmasters are still only on Xbox.

>trying to do crushing/speedrun/accuracy exploit
>delete install so it's unpatched
>try to load epilogue
>40 minute timer appears
Fuck

>Most popular console this gen
>Dead general

How?

Not enough niche japanese games that don't reserve their own general but still gets talked and waifuposted.

Anything worth on this week's sale?

AT2 was pretty fun, but the combat was rough and there were a lot of loading screens. Interested to see if this is any better.

KYS faggot

New sales will only go up tomorrow, though. From the current one, no. Most games were cheaper in previous sales or you could get them at a similar or even cheaper price by buying retail.

Thanks. Retail is not an option, as I live in a third world shithole and it is more expensive. I do have an US credit card so I go digital in the US store. Will wait for tomorrow then.

Witcher 3 Standalone Expansion Pass when?

You are fucking idiot if you think games going multiplat (especially ported to pc) means more games overall... those pcuck sales are so fucking pathetic that they won't fund you a shit you moron... look at DQH

I also live in a shithole. You could still find MW2 for 60-70 euros last year here. So I just buy everything digital most of the time, usually from the US for Playstation consoles. Though, I do sometimes buy retail games from other countries if it's cheaper or I really want to have the box/disc.

>You are fucking idiot if you think games going multiplat (especially ported to pc) means more games overall

I never said that, stop putting words into my mouth, m8. Just like I said, I don't really care if a game goes multiplat as long as people genuinely enjoy it and not use it for shitposting purposes how another platform is more superior for some reason.

Now that e3 and future shows have been leaked, what are you excited to see?

TLOU 2 with 20 year old Ellie.

How's Overwatch on PS4?
Just needing to know as a back up plan in case my PC can't handle it.

your pc will handle it

Heya sonnygas, was planning on acquiring a ps4, since I like spending money and such.

Obv, I will be purchasing bloodborne.

The pack will be either 1tb + Doom or Overwatch.

Suggest me starter ps4 games apart from bloodborne?
Already have xbox one, vita and pc.

Sorry, i've mistaken you with this faggot:
But anyway you are also a fucking KEK and should KYS

>KYS

This should be filtered like niggerspeak was.

Crash 4 now that leaker confirmed its real

I want to try DQ Heroes but the only DQ game I've played is 9 and the only Warriors-like game I've played is One Piece UWR

heroes is a shitty musou game with very minimal rpg elements, only get it if you are a die hard musou fan, any other peopel will be bored of its very fast and very hard

Any good sales right now? I'm talking about a $20 budget.

Did I miss something?

youtube.com/watch?v=4nIp8CLWmSU

I have to drive an hour for this, and according to yesterday's thread it will be 80% multiplats.

yeah, what the hell... where are the leaks ?!

Why fund exclusives when you won the console war?

Check the last thread.

>Tekken 7 Coming To Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC

ticgn.com/tekken-7-coming-xbox-one-playstation-4-pc/

It's over.

who cares, as long as the loading times are not retarded

Is The Witcher worth $25?

If I had money I'd get Guilty Gear, Odin Sphere, and JoJo.

Not enough shitposting
Not enough popular games without already established gens
Not enough moms
Not enough weebs
Too many normalfags

>Not enough shitposting
>Visit /v/
>Go to a few PS4 and its games threads
>Nothing, but shitposting how it's shit and that the fanbase is cancer
>Even Akiba's Beat thread which was announced a few minutes before the thread was created full of people screaming that they can't wait for the PC version

It's for the better desu.

It's fun. I'm gonna get accused of being a shitposter for this but honestly Overwatch is a casual experience for me. For a casual experience I rather have fun with my friends laying back and using a controller. Having everyone else forced to use a controller lowers the overall skill ceiling for the game and produces an overall more enjoyable experience. I don't have to deal with really good widowmakers and other PC tryhards this way. It's still bullshit that Overwatch is $60 on console though.

Did you play the first two?
If yes then of course buy it.
If not then I would still say it is but you'll probably end up getting a few hours in and then dropping it for "no reason," but the reason is because you didn't play at least the second game.

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Isn't that what they've been pushing for? The game doesn't even have a scoreboard not to offend others. The matchers are also really short. If you have a good team you can win the round in like 2 minutes. I have it on PC and it's still pretty fun. Paid 33 euros for the Origins edition, the standard one was 40 euros, so it was a pretty good deal. And I wouldn't say it's full of tryhards on PC, most players are still shit even if they're high level.

>Page 10

RIP /ps4g/

You know what would heat things up in here?

I told you guys to merge but you keep ignoring me, so have fun with your archived thread just like the last one

what

Shitposting?

With vitagen? Most people don't want that though.

Another one baits the dust ;_;

But when shitbox scorpio will release all fucking dudebros will go for the stronger console and sony won't have a shit... ;_;

I actually hope that happens really bad since Sony will be forced to do better. Competition is always good and i cringe when people go "lolol sony won pack it up xD" acting like its a good thing.

I dont think it will happen.

Do people even realize if it is OR compatible it will cost $800? Even $600 was considered a sin back in the day.