/indie/ Indie Games General

Shantae Edition
Last Thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play our !!!!GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!* and other indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for namefags.
* - not a thing right now because we're on life support, also because that user is gone now

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kKGWw9H42cQ
tomatoland.org/dick/misc/targ.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=1kLhmIlDWWU
youtube.com/watch?v=8rnI5y67m1w
vector.co.jp/download/file/win95/game/fh376777.html
youtu.be/RySHDUU2juM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit edition Tbh

Alright, it's finally uploaded. Part 1 of that Space Funeral 4 Let's Play some of you guys wanted me to do.

youtu.be/kKGWw9H42cQ

I hope you guys like it. I'll record part 2 sometime today or tomorrow.

ded business
Lets al preorder ff15 instead.

Hell, even most furfags hate it.

Can confirm, it's shit and we hate it

Stop posting Clovis

>every furfag in the thread is clovis

>using images

I've been checking out the Central Station rpg's creator's works, and I feel a bit concerned for the guy because of the post he made on his blog

"when I come back, I’ll do a few more projects and then this is over"

>this album is inspired by my time in a mental hospital, and the time preceding and following that period. It's a mental-health record.

Wew lad

>He made a 825 page poem

His music sounds interesting, I just hope the poor guy will be alright

The music sounds pretty good reminds me of Lisa ost IMO

LEWDS of midson when?

Eh, now that I think about it, it wasn't that bad.
It had some major flaws, but most of my points there were nitpicks.
I kind of want to play it again since I don't know what to play now
or make a joke fangame with a lot of gay cat incest

Kek, since when am I memed as a furfag?
I don't even know what Major/Minor is

>I don't even know what Major/Minor is
Good.

It looks super generic.

TEN

Yeah, having good graphics really does
sort of take away from the experience
for me.

Am I hip yet?

Here's the new face graphic for the thugs

Good quote

Looks like a vaporwave album Tbh

The yado squatting to shit in the warlord picture I drew is there, bless.

i would give it try if midson was a plant

Draw midson as a plant then

Shelbby a shit

I love you too user

Why?

cuz gay cat incest

>what will happen to all I’ve made when I die? all that I will make? will it continue to grow and spread? like hair or roots or rust or a cancer. i need to continue working so that I leave more of myself behind when I have to go.

Are competences a proper translation or a faux amis?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Did I say something weird? I was kind of out of it when I recorded that.

This is getting too depressing

Oh, no. You're not the problem.
I just think that having IV good graphics
ruins the charm the original Space Funeral had.

I see. I haven't played the original myself. I might try it sometime.

Post cute!

How would I go about making games?
I have no idea what to play and I guess I might learn something.

HUZZAH! WHATS UP FUCKER?

You should check out the links in the OP's posts in Amateur Game Dev general and RPG Maker general, there's some helpful guides and links to assets/music/graphic tools.

>tfw you get a gun

It's sorta sad really. It's genuinely good art, but of ALL the things they use their artistic abilities on it's on a game that works better when it looks crude and sorta shitty. It's such a waste honestly.

>:E Is all I can see.

I forgot the arrow does green text.

The creator will get into arguments with people in the comment section and will call anyone who criticizes it furry haters even if it turns out to be wrong. Tried to be nice to him or her when they just randomly joined a Youtbue conversation I was having with someone else in the comments and give them some criticism about the art being too good for something like space funeral but they were kind of a douche dick bag and wouldn't listen. TL: DR the creator's a dick who can't take criticism.

What.

what does that mean?

The face sorta looks like he's doing >:E, either that or he's squinting and making an :E face.

What's the gameplay like?
or...?

There's no gameplay you numb nut.

with character designs like that i'm kinda glad

so has /lite/ migrated here?

Too much colour!

B u m p

sure why not

1300 pictures
260 hours in Steam
3 notebooks
0 times went to a guide for help

>tfw you get a gun

Koo Dragonhead is king of the world.

That is a very common and old thought process of humanity. Everyone eventually has to come to terms with mortality but you can leave monuments behind like egypt kings or spread yourself via memes(the od meaning, not "click to make meme on imgur")

Not even choices?

>when you gain enough EXP to level up

STILL NO SHOULDERS

Fury bump

i asked midson what plant he wanted to fuck and he said "Crazy dave"
he have shit taste on vidya husbandos Tbh

>retarded cat
>cute

This games light engine and usage is on point.

What is this a reference to?

>not knowing the hail hydra captain america meme

Why crop the image so hard? The captured guys face in the seat is half the charme.

memes

Yeah bu you missed half the meme potential by leaving out a whole character to edit.

>implying crazy dave isn't bara as fuck

Midson edit when?

Annoying people with no perspective in life when someone else does something for them, good people just do it themself.

Shit fåm you are right

tomatoland.org/dick/misc/targ.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=1kLhmIlDWWU
youtube.com/watch?v=8rnI5y67m1w
vector.co.jp/download/file/win95/game/fh376777.html

post obscure rpg maker games

damn son, I've been trying to get into again myself.

>just beat the second boss after being fucked by many a collapsing statue

I don't think I have any obscure ones because all the ones I can think of are downloadable over on /rpgmg/

keep it up man, it's a good gig

Are there any other obscure RPGs from engines other than RPG maker?

I will but is there any good currency farming methods?

Accidentally wasted most of my bullets without seeing how much ammo costs...

Have you unlocked the fairies yet?

youtu.be/RySHDUU2juM
>/ntg/ Crow's backstory

I got just the Isis Charm and talked to the fairy thing that says I can encounter them now if that what you mean?

Yes, you will now see balls of sparkly light at set places around the La-Mulana ruins. These light balls summon one of four fairies. One of them, the green one, makes it so pots and enemies drop lots of gold or health pickups. In a field called Chamber of Extinction there is a stack of boxes that can be farmed repeatedly for quick cash with that fairy.

Although the fairy balls pick a random fairy to be summoned, there is a trick to get the fairy kind you prefer.

Neat
thanks user

Just got done recording part 2 of that Space Funeral 4 Let's Play. You guys weren't kidding, shit is really weird after the Blood Cave. Anyways, I'll probably upload it sometime today.

Bp

Congratz man.

i made a skeleton friend from dankest dungeon