/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Best Boy Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

RIN A SHIT!

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LEOpD
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ht5we3qzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rin a shit.

What a failure you are.

Remember kids, changing /nsunsg/ to /nunsg/ screws the bot out of first post.

I know.

And finally, after around 3 threads, TLAnon Patreon finds its way to the opening post. Support the man, help the man, be the man.

from previous thread
imgur.com/a/LEOpD

This Hinata figure is too sexy

Will there be a coloured one?

Are they gonna do all the main Kunoichi?

Hopefully I'll be typesetting any translations he does, so we can have cutesy bullshit comics, but in English.

>isn't TLanon a chick?
either way, TLanon is Awesome-tier!

Yea it will be a ready painted one

Inb4 hotglued

How long until it's released?

>is that some sort of crude reference to freshly ejaculated spunk?
She'd love it.

To 'hotglue' a figurine is to cover it in cum, yes. There is an entire fetish surrounding it.

".....b-b-but it's soooo sticky! I'll need a long bath just to w-wash it all away......."

> Hinata will never ask you to bathe or shower with her

why live, user?

I'm losing reasons to, believe me

No idea

Rin a cute

So I recently got back to playing S4 offline. Can anyone recommend good guides for infinites

>page 10

Does Kurama like it when Madara and Sasuke give him pretty clothes?

Probably

Susanoo armored QB is so retarded.
Why didn't they make exoskeleton susanoo

Probably just when Sasuke does it because gay

>Kurama
>gay
Nigga wanted to tap Matatabi

Live to be able to imagine, put your imagination to good use, write or draw (or something else) and share with the world. Spread the goddamn love. No matter who you are, a hinatafag, a sakurafag or a rinfag or whatever. youtube.com/watch?v=c4ht5we3qzY

He did kind of ship SN

SasuNaru?
SakuNaru?

The homo one I'm assuming

Typically in Japanese ship names it goes DominantSubmissive, with the man almost always assumed to be the dominant one in heterosexual pairings, e.g. NaruHina, SasuSaku. I recall there was a short comic I translated a while ago called HinaNaru to emphasize that Hinata was being the dominant one. In homosexual pairings, it's more up in the air, but SN is typically SasuNaru, with Sasuke being dominant and Naruto being submissive.

Also, thank you guys for putting my patreon up in the OP and generally being supportive. I really appreciate it and it helps a lot.

Back to translating the NaruHina anthology.

Do you think Ninja have a Ninja Memorial Day to remember those lost in the war? Or did Naruto mandate that it officially be renamed Coolest Day to honor Obito?

Is there any good Pakura centric fanfics?

Who?

a scumbag like Naruto probably tried to make people forget all the awful things that happened, like some kind of dictator

Pakura of the Scorch Release; she was Maki's sensei and her kekkei genkai was one of the most powerful and destructive in the entire naruverse.

>Maki
Who?

Maki is an elite jonin from Sunagakure and was head of the sealing team in the forth shinobi world war.

What about mow?
Can I be Hokage now?

OH!

>Suna and elite in the same sentence
You're basically wrong, because that isn't possible

I say but I still have no idea about her. Hell, from that last pic I didn't know Maki was a her.

Obito did what he did for the happiness of everyone.

Here you go

There once was a girl named Pakura
Who was still less shit than Sakura
Her name or bloodline nobody knew
Irrelevant jutsu she'd spew
She'd caught the fancy of one user
Lonely, wishing she was canon

What ever happened to asuma?
I don't remember seeing him

Got Jashin'd. Then was brought back as a zombie and was the vehicle to give Chouji/Team Ten some development.

>He died
Woah
I did not know this

He dead, nigga.

The Sandaime is also dead

>Sadaime
In english please?
You mean jariya? is that the toad sage?

No, he's the Nidaime's student and the Yondaime's predecessor.

>Hiruzen
Third hokage right?
Yea i know i got done with part 1 but i haven't watched part 2.

She was canon the
anime just fleshed her
out more you faggot

I thought you being sarcastic when questioning Asuma's death. My bad.

i want to fuck haku.

Canon fodder is the more appropriate thing to call her.

Pakura looks like Haku. I just noticed!

woah never saw that

>draw a girl
>make it a boy

Bottom of the catalog?

Not anymore!

>You let it die, again

>no #sorrynotsorry
They fucked up bad. That was literally the most appropriate one to use

you just know Nart gives lil' Salad a good hard dicking at some point.
>take that Sasuke and Sakura, you douchebags

I imagine he did everything he could to shift the blame from Obito to Mada and Kaguya

Why would he even need to? His son who looks and acts exactly like him and has a nearly identical name is already dicking her. I bet that pisses off Sauce and pinkshit to no end.

But the same thing is happening with Nardo's kid and Sauce

There once was a faggot called user
Who couldn't tell filler from canon
Everyone knew,
'cept perhaps ones or two,
That Pakura fought Third Division

What would this series be like if everyone had chakra Gundams?

Honestly? Maybe better. At least if everyone were overpowered as fuck it would be a slightly more level playing field.

>Tfw no Shisui Cutesano'O

Dunno, man.

If everyone's special, then nobody's special. What would they need to give Sasuke to make him a special snowflake if EVERYONE had chakrazords?

why does kishi think hes bad at romance if his whole manga is a gay romance

His character being compelling and making a genuine connection with the audience? His unique fighting style and his strategies in battle?

No you're right, those things would be way too much effort for Kishi to write.

He already has the super pooper trooper Susano'O that has all the Bijju's chkras
That's like the 10 Tails lite

I actually think that might be kind of cool

It'd be like a mecha series except the mechs have magic ninja powers and shit

I LIKE IT

we left the realm of ninja powers a long time ago user

Honestly it's not even that good of a romance. Definitely more involved than anything else Kishi wrote, but I mean why the fuck does Nardo like Sauce so much anyways?

They didn't even know each other that well before he left and there wasn't a lot of bonding moments between the two, or team 7 in general. Same question could be asked as to why Sakura liked Sasuke so much. It just seemed really forced and I kept wondering why Nardo wouldn't just give up on him after all the bad shit Sauce does.

I need a better reason other than transmigrated chakra pottery bullshit. I just don't believe the motivation.

God fucking dammit Naruto, let Sakura be ignored in peace

So basically Shaman King?

Complete with Madara winning and then getting spanked by his mom

WHEN YOUR SPIRIT IS STRONG

i've already said it before
they've been in multiple life and death combat situations, land of waves twice, forest of death several times, gaara fight, and your battle buddy is your best goddamn friend you'll ever have
plus naruto is more attached to sasuke because he's an autist that had no real friends

Holy shit I liked this anime, fuck the ending tho.

Is the manga good?

I can appreciate that logic and can see what your saying and I think that was probably what Kishi was going for, but aside from the times where team 7 looked cool doing things I never really saw any of it. Kishi has always been bad at showing instead of telling, and that's rule #1 of good storytelling. You can't just have naruto say, "sasuke, you were just like me and we went through a lot together and that's why I feel like i need to save you and I won't give up" which is basically exactly what Kishi did. You have to fucking show us or I won't be invested in it. You can't say how great sasuke's character is and how he's worth saving. I have to fucking see a fleshed out character through how he interacts with people and situations. As an audience we need to see things and not just assume whatever.