/xsfg/ XSEED & Friends General, formerly /rfhmg/

Harem Edition

A general for talking about games published and developed by XSEED Games/Marvelous USA and their partners, including Rune Factory, Story of Seasons & pre-SOS Harvest Moon, PoPoLoCrois, Ys, The Legend of Heroes and Earth Defense Force 2017/2/4.1 (Senran Kagura fans should visit /skg/ due to the sheer volume of Senran Kagura activity).

Marvelous has announced Story of Seasons: Cherished Friends of Three Villages, scheduled to be released in Japan June 23 for 3DS systems. Introduction and gameplay trailers have been released:
youtu.be/VZnm6CE0FT0
youtu.be/I8VtOxnGSFk

gematsu.com/?s=story of seasons

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd is being localized for PC in 2017, while Trails of Cold Steel II NA releases for Vita and PS3 are due this fall. Steam and the PS Store currently have sales for TitS and SC.
gematsu.com/2016/03/legend-heroes-trails-sky-3rd-coming-west-pc-2017

Ys VIII Vita is set for a June 21 release in Japan, PS4 version in 2017.
gematsu.com/?s=Ys VIII

Someone ported XSEED's translation of Ys: Memories of Celceta to the Chinese PC version:
mega.nz/#F!HssCDDYZ!QLkmrL0kMhndI3i7fYzIQA

Wikias:
therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_Factory_Wiki
harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
fogu.com/

RF/Story of Seasons Stuff
fogu.com/sos1/
pastebin.com/qzgac5X7
docs.google.com/document/d/1uzfx84FBSY50B_mLKDweztBBvbcsA8lzXXSRvOrUVlg/view
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJAHbfCCha37NPdyzgOQzNQTX-Q2OHRXPWao-gN1AG8/view
mega.nz/#F!adEBFboA!wTzdKkk5KKCppb1N2b_qRw

Falcom music archive:
pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Previous Thread:

get that yiffing equine cuck away from my waifu reeeeeeeee

Why are those Frey clones acting like the other bachelors and bachelorettes?

Hmm, I never noticed that.

Methinks because they *are* the other bachelors and bachelorettes, somehow they all changed to look like Frey.

Cute.

>see through dress
Pico picked it out for her

I have a question about the Kaiju Quest in Ao no Kiseki in Story 1. I kinda forgot to do a quest. Does that mean that I will forever be missing a combination attack?

any of you wonderful people know where the FUCK a monarch mushroom actually spawns? I'm being told there is a spot in the autumn area and the spring area but the spots that they tell you about only seem to spawn normal mushrooms

this is necessary for 100% shipment isn't it?

I heard it's the stump outside the cabin.

Frey lives there in my game and I've never seen it yet.

>you may never give Pandora that massage she wants
>which then turns into them doing something really lewd like holding hands without gloves on

You sick bastard.

Is the third Jaeger fight in the prologue of SC the only one of its kind on Hard? Because this is very unpleasant and goes on for way too long. I realize Hard was added later, maybe carelessly, but if it doesn't go near this point of luck-based attrition battles where you are severely underarmed and just a slight difficulty boost I wouldn't mind. Otherwise, I'm just going to restart on Normal even if it's likely a tiny bit too easy.

Only one of its kind, thankfully. A lot of people restart at that point whether they know Chapter 1's much easier or not.

Hmm, okay that gives me hope. I didn't like the first fight much either. Is it simply not like that at all because you have more options and characters?

Future bosses usually aren't puzzles like this one, though one (maybe two) of the end-game villains is/are significantly harder than others.

Thanks, I'll stick with it.

Too lewd.

Is that one drawn by the person who likes to draw all the waifus crying?

Nah, it seems like a different artist.

Lumi looks quite happy.

I want to fug Rosetta.

You're not the only one.

I want Mist to leave.

wewlad

Time to attentionwhore this sick as fuck autism

Who here /level1/ for life

How'd you manage that?

Lest has nice eyes.

You can freeze skill and level gain after beating 2nd arc by using the extra orders option

Cleared rune prana in three ingame days once i broke into that place. All hardmode as well because playing on normal or easy is silly.

we all want to user

it's random, it can be any of the mushrooms there

playing on hard is silly because there are no practical rewards of any kind for doing so, and AI behavior or spawning doesn't adjust or get more clever to compensate. it's just a straight damage scale, the worst kind of difficulty scaling

Actually it does increase the speed and the frequency of attacks. It's pretty noticeable if you go check out a boss with easy difficulty and change it to hard afterwards. The damage increase isn't that great either since a few minutes spent on upgrading to higher tier armor will always make any fight a piece of cake.

Also don't people normally pick harder difficulties for the challenge? The challenge is what I'd consider the reward but to each his own I guess.

I tried, but kept getting rekt by the second boss I'll probably do a second playthrough on hard though for sure.

I think normal difficulty is fine for a first time player but I just got bored of waiting on enemy attacks after playing the game for so long so I stay on hard mode no matter what so the combat stays fun for me. If you're level 1 you will have to dodge lots of boss attacks and I always liked having that risk hovering around me at all times.

Rusk and Marian have an incidental dialogue together, I wasn't expecting that since it isn't like they ever interact otherwise. I wonder if Daria has a couple with people

wait nevermind, I was on a quest and forgot

Interesting...

Do you want me to stop posting about RF3

What? No, why would you think that? I find it interesting since those two don't seem like the type to talk to each other.

I want to fuck those cats

Kitty Illuminata's going to be one of those cats that just won't stop knocking shit off shelves while nosing around, isn't she?

If that's the case then she's now an outdoor cat.

>Margaret with ass in the air presenting herself
Typical elf slut

Working on it, just got by the manor and moving onto ruins. Which is where level 1 hardmode actually begins, fuck Palm Cats

Makes me happy to see others trying it. The game becomes way more fun this way!

pls no die

Don't know if I posted this before

i'm diamonds

i think everyone wants to fuck lest at this point

Oh hey, you're still there.

How'd you get your stats in the thousands like that?

Sleep and Bathe alot, Mealy Apples+Object X when crafting

er nope I didn't do any of that

I just leveled my skills a lot and that was the result after beating rune prana and the majority of the maze dungeons

So it's as if you're leveling up, just slower.

I guess so. I just wanted a bit more of a challenge and not having a ridiculous amount of hp so I can actually worry about boss damage and having to dodge their attacks rather than 1shotting them and face tanking everything that is thrown at me

I think I had 5K HP around level 100ish?

Nurses? Nurses.

Is she the only marriageable nurse in all of HM/RF/SoS?

There's also Elli and Lara, off the top of my head.

I thought Elli was a waitress. I did forget about Lara though.

She is sometimes a baker, sometimes a nurse.

So which games is she which? In HM64 she's a baker.

>page 10

She's a nurse in BtN, FoMT, and DS, and baker in HM64.

>Lumi marriageable when?

Clorica when?

In our sleepy dreams

Now.

Cute.

I have 19600 at 172 and that is with very low skills as well

the numbers really do rise pretty fast and even without upgraded armor I don't die at all

Please post more Daria.

...Poor Daria

It's okay, earthmates are fueled by magic or some shit. They probably had a good long time together.

I suppose that's true.

My Frest does. If I set it to max difficulty and max out enemy levels. They dish out 99999 damage in places where they're originally level 1000.

She could just go to the forest and visit him.

Quite a colourful swimsuit.

>Micah then teleports to the infirmary and is forced to pay gold for his treatment