Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663440
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.4
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP
poe.trade/
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4lp3si/state_of_movement_skills_in_poe_and_why_being/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DjGcgUebJ3HdvqZu5wxNjXZYAMccMJLBLNZjBOE2-vU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for all this pointless hate on standard league player is stupid

Reddit is based, they provide much higher quality post GGG recognized them as their official board and if you don't like it you should leave.

The new grand scheme jewel is a bad item, all the retards hyping it on Veeky Forums are just posting retarded level 115 passive trees debunked by reddit and streamers like mathil and ziggy

>tiny kripp
I miss you.

you're a fucking mong, the 20% chaos damage is dependent on bleeds, which you won't be getting unless you manage to proc it with wb 5% of the time

>you won't be getting
>5% of the time

Except for the whole 30% chance to bleed thing on noxious strikes.

good post

>Prophecy league information
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663440

>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.4

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

lmfao why would you even consider assassin when pathfinder exists and is getting even better with 2 more points

cospri's

also
>giving up on double poison

POEG

I thought of a build with

Oro's Flicker Berserker Vaal Pact 10 Jewel Slots

Chest will be Kaoms so life will not be a problem

you get 4000 armor and 876% elemental damage from the jewels

Want to see my tree? Anybody have any critiques? Opinions? This seems like the most broken thing ever, even if I reduce the jewel size to like 8

>102 hours left before Prophecy hits
>still no mention of poison double dipping nerfs
>still no mention of CoC nerfs
>still no mention of EQ nerfs
>still no mention of Frost Wall abusing mechanics removal
>still no mention of buffs for the 50+ skills that have been shit for 6+ months
>melee is still shit with the exception of skills like EQ or Reave which are "melee" in name only
>shitty new zana map mods prices
>disparity between ascendancies looking to be even greater than in 2.2
>ascendant is now trash tier
>no plan to actually make end game harder, only make the exp grind more tedious
So balance in 2.3 is DOA right?

>EQ
for shitty HCuck players, still shit compared to mage
>CoC
for 15 year old naruto kids

>i thought
don't kid yourself

nice list

>for 15 year old naruto kids that want to do all content in the game with only 7k es and be literally immortal

>no plan to actually make end game harder, only make the exp grind more tedious

m8

>prophecy encounters
>uber lab

Is it just me, or is mana total shit and pointless to spec into?

>One reservation skill in which total mana is relevant
>MoM doesn't protect energy shield nor provide any protection against stun/elemental status ailments, making pure life a more logical and viable option
>Waste of flask slot(s) and/or passives when you can just use BM on your skills and run another aura/herald in the support's place and gain a valuable flask
>Elreon rings/amulets can practically void mana costs on lower base cost skills
>A tiny amount of mana leech from gear can often times cover your skills

Seriously, why ever mana?

But this is my build

prophecies are optional and while some might be involved in hard t15 challenges, it doesn't actually make the core end game harder

uber lab is like a t8 map from what I gathered and you do it once

big fucking deal

>>shitty new zana map mods prices
Lolwut? The only way you could think these prices were shitty is if you are invested in Headhunters being horribly gated behind wealth.

For an MoM EB build that can reach 0 mana costs with elreon rings and reduced mana.

>2.2
2c for onslaught
3c for anarchy
5c for beyond

all great options

>2.3
3c for bloodlines
5c for domination (3 shrines only, might not even be worth it over bloodlines)
no beyond

if they nerf EQ then i wont play

>want to test a build in standard for the new league
>have to pay 40C just for an added chaos gem
Jesus. Glad I never touch this league outside of testing

uber atziri is also optional
red maps are also optional
farming dried lake till 100 is also optional

>doing uber lab just once
Enjoy missing out on enchants. Also, uber izaro isn't a fucking joke.

Buy one in Perandus HC and die you mong.

what a dumb comparison

yes uber atziri is entirely optional and maybe 0.001% of players actually attempt her

triple her speed, damage, and life and it doesn't make the end game 3 times as hard, does it?

kill yourself

this pic is incredible

Wait, wouldn't that be pointless?

Your energy shield would just be taking 30% of hits instead of 100%.

>poe was all about game being too easy

>what a poopecy suxxxx I want my unI question again!!!!
>wah my offscreen chaos op build got nerfed! Ggg sux@
>fuck you shit crows though XD

???

based retard

They rarely buff old skills. I wouldn't hold your breath.
Ascendancies made a number of old skills viable again, but there's a lot that could really do with some love.
A shame really.

I really want to make MoM work, but auras are just way too valuable to make the massive investment required into mana.

Why the fuck did they remove Beyond!? If they made it part of the default game it would be alright.
Bloodlines is fucking cancer and it's the only one worth running.

Some people are just retarded

>Why the fuck did they remove Beyond!?
People complained that getting to 100 was too easy.

also
>haha shitcrows look at how good i am!! you shitcrows are so bad at the game! bring me more challenge!

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER LABRYHNTH!! ;cccccccCI OMG!! CHRISS I HATE YOU!!1 OMG~ :cccccccc HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US~!! AN ACTUAL CHALLENGING CONTENT WE CAN'T BEAT BY PLAYING BRAINDEAD STREAMER BUILDS WITH 10K HEALTH AND 50K ARMOR??!? YOU ARE GOING TO EXPOSE US!!!!

How would "attack projectiles return to you" work with KB?

When people ask for more challenging end game content, they ask for more challenging maps. You know, the content you spend 95% of your /played time doing. Sure you could be a dedicated Lab runner or a dedicated Atziri runner. But then you're part of the 1%, not the 99% doing content that is deemed unchallenging 95% of the time.

what's bad with side boss content alongside though

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm saying they're not planning to address the issue of end game being too easy with Ascendancy power.
>but what if Uber Mega Izaro is actually super mega duper hard?!?
I don't give a shit. It's content I'll run once and once only, and doing it more than once to get a desired enchant is a waste of time. Maybe you'll run the lab 5000 times but that's your issue. Address the issue that the MAJORITY of players are concerned about: end game maps, not your side quests, side lab, side bosses.

Anyone know when GGG plans on releasing the challenges list?

you actually made a new thread you absolute madman

I don't think it will.

So what will gud players do in the new leagues to get their economy going?

Challenges will be:
Full clear act 1 exteriors
Full clear act 1 interiors
Full clear act 2 exteriors
Full clear act 2 interiors
Full clear act 3 exteriors
Full clear act 3 interiors
Full clear act 4 exteriors
Full clear act 4 interiors

Have fun

>Literally everyone is going to be playing Elementalist
>A large proportion of people are going to try to get the new unique jewels
Sure is gonna be a diverse and interesting league.

I actually want to play elementalist because I just like the theme better but a witch start wastes too many points for my KB build.

maybe in shitcore where you belong, dumb shitcrow

>>Literally everyone is going to be playing Elementalist

that's the best reason to not play elementalist

Who here /champion/????

i hope you'll be using bows because there's literally no reason to go champion as melee anymore

Could Trypanon work well with chaos damage scaling?

EQ+Added Chaos Damage+Less Duration+Rapid Recay+Void Manipulation+Crit Multi

With some kinda poison activator like cospri's or snakebite.

Not huge DPS, but reflect-proof.

>planning new league builds around league exclusive uniques

There's gonna be a Trypanon card eventually, mind you.

top kek

Pathfinder would be good with this maybe.

jokes on you I'm going juggernaut

just like last league

My bad. I meant 90% Elementalists 10% Juggheads.

Can somebody explain to me why people are making builds before official patch notes?

Also hyped for bloodlines zana mod.

Because the patch notes are essentially already out.

Those new jewels definitely need to be nerfed pre-release though. Capped at 2 of each or some shit.

I was considering some weird KB with that and the +1 chain ascendancy on deadeye, with it giving some pierce chance, attacks would go through some enemies, then chain, then return and probably start with pierce chance again on the way back? Probably wont do it I just wanted to thing of any way that node would ever be useful.

Finally figured out where I've seen that expression before!

I'm planning a lot of options but I will decide with a bit of testing on STD when it launches. It will depend on the mechanics of new skills and ascendancy notables and their interactions/synergies with items and other mechanics, as well as the data-mined information on new uniques and any buffs/nerfs to skills. It's better to have a general idea of what you are doing beforehand.

It may work, but chances are you'd be better off with 100% pierce.

Witch looks more bored.

Does anyone here have a tora 7 in standard so I can put the mod on and test it? I have the divine for it, but my tora is only 6

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE

So this is... the power of... reddit

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4lp3si/state_of_movement_skills_in_poe_and_why_being/

>tfw EQ is still not nerfed

based retarded gg

time for easy maps

We should start paying for your posts, you've been at this for too long to do it for free

What's the problem? Whirling blades is the only movement skill in the game right now. That should probably be changed.

Honestly would like to see an I-frame analysis of movement skills. Something tells me whirling blades starts being invulnerable earliest.

increase mob health

it's almost like rolling through hits in dark souls or something

and i like it

I do, post your char name and I'll do it

does this guy have a point?

Thank you based Freeposter.

My standard char is called ayykidswannaseemyCoC

I plan on doing Bladefall mines in prophecy since it is still OP. Which seems better for a fresh league, Occultist for Vile Bastion and Profane Bloom, or Pathfinder and all those sweet flask nodes?

lmaorofl

I tried the return projectiles with a shit 80 dps wand in dried lake so I could see effects without blowing shit up, and it didn't work out like I hoped. KB return on its own just kind of bounces behind you and hits the wall behind your character, doing nothing. Only way this could be useful would be some weird ass point blank stuff where you run in and get surrounded, still not too good

With pierce was a bit weird, but with the node itself it might be better. With %50 flat pierce, shots would either just bounce back straight away or go straight through. With the node in the next patch though, the pierce chance scales so what could happen would be high pierce chance, then bouncing back through the pack because I think the pierce chance based on distance will reset when it returns, so it MIGHT work, still probably better to just grab %100 pierce. Not a bad two pointer though if you wanted to replace pierce in your build, but with pierce as a more damage multi there's not much use for this. If pierce gets nerfed, this might be a decent build, because if it runs out of pierce chance, you get the +1 chain before it comes back if the pack is even still alive

Also barrage+chain+return is makes S shapes as it bounces from enemies then back to you. Not good, just neat looking.

>Not good, just neat looking.
Style is always better than substance though.

it just occurred to me

whirling blades is hurting poe in the same way enigma hurt d2

Thanks. Kind of what I feared.

I'm probably going to pick up that two point pierce node if I ever beat Uber Izaro so if nothing else it will allow me to take out the pierce gem and laugh at it occasionally.

>free gap closer hurts arpg
Whoa, slow down there Sherlock.

enigma ruined d2

i love when retards who never played d2 speak as if their opinion matters

Thank you for confirming my post my friend :)

But he is right. Enigma was fucking horrible for the game. It allowed bots to far more easily shit out thousands of Baal runs with Paladins instead of Sorceresses.

Any good item spreadsheets out there? Something like docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DjGcgUebJ3HdvqZu5wxNjXZYAMccMJLBLNZjBOE2-vU/ but actually up to date.

Return barrage is illuminati
Seriously though I feel like if the pierce gem gets nerfed to not be a more multiplier anymore (which I kind of doubt will happen, but probably should) then I feel like this node could replace it for LA and KB potentially, only problem would be from a distance it has a chance of not working.

spotted the .10 babbies

it's ok, i can tell you're just pretending to know what D2 was like. you were just wee lads still peeing your pants back then

Maybe in 2.4. Not happening this league though.

>you were too young when that game was at its peak
>that somehow makes you inferior

????

There is nothing remotely comparable to Enigma in PoE, despite the fact that any class can use any gem in the latter, and thus giving a class-specific skill in D2 to another is more problematic. D2's teleport was better than any movement skill in D2 because it was the *only* movement skill, on top of ignoring walls. Barbarian's Leap (Attack) hardly counts.

Other classes had to rely on movement speed. Assassin's BoS would be replaced by a simple quicksilver flask in PoE, and that is still very much viable. Unless you stacks tons of attack speed, you're not going to beat someone with 120 ms even in a linear course.

And the same thing happens in PoE, because WB is not the only mean of transport, and it's limited to dagger/claw/1-h sword builds.
Would that restriction be lifted, it'd be closer to D2's Teleport and would "ruin" the game, sure. But currently it doesn't, because if you're sacrificing or gimping your build just to make use of a dagger, that's the penalty in itself. And you still can't jump cliffs, idiot.

How did you try it? I thought the patch didn't hit yet.

it's been an existing tora mod since forever, moron

Tora mod level seven that I have literally never seen used, with a pierce gem. Not the same without the scaling pierce of the node, but its close enough

it almost looks as if he's firing at 2 enemies at once

gave me an idea: power siphon is trash tier now, so why not make it the first true dual wield wand skill? it would fire 2 projectiles by default and any additional projectiles would be doubled, so with gmp + deadeye you'd fire 12 projectiles
still wouldn't be better than kb though

game an idea: keep your retarded cancerous reddit tier skill concepts to yourself

Didn't even know that existed.

One of the projectiles is coming back to the character though. Also I like the idea, but barrage is already a duel wand skill, and doubled additional proj with the +1 chain of dead eye would be an absolute clusterfuck, and with PS having really high base might actually make it better than kb.

I didnt either, I was looking to see if there was a weapon with the mod when I found it.