/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 30th:
70 – Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
1431 – Hundred Years' War: Joan of Arc captors get bored of her after a week of non stop rape and in Rouen, France, the 19-year-old Joan of Arc is burned at the stake by an English-dominated tribunal.
1806 – Future U.S. President Andrew Jackson kills Charles Dickinson in a duel after Dickinson had accused Jackson's wife of bigamy.

>News
EU4 DD26/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-26th-of-may-2016.937696/

CK2 DD 7
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-7-get-sicker-and-die-harder.936920/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=609501030&searchtext=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

t. janny

Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere now!

I don't think so, just Google HPP. It adds a ton of stuff and is very fun to play. Not as autistic as Black Ice.

peadophiles btfo

New ck2 when

When ck3 comes out

Your autism never fails to amaze me

>doesn't realize it's janny

China's pretty fucking big, even without Manchuria and Mengjiang

Does sphering them work? Somehow I became a GP early and Russia is allied to the Ottofags

based FFJ, steamgruppe on suicide watch

>check on modding forums to see if Ibn Moddin's mod is getting fixed for resigning/reloading saves
>he fixed it yesterday but had no time to upload to steam workshop
sweet jesus yes I can play CK2 again as soon as that fucker finds the time to smash that mother fuckin upload button

whose mod

Can anyone guess how much this guy weights?

I'd put him around 300lbs

Won't this Swede get in trouble with his imam for criticizing the practices of the prophet of Islam?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=609501030&searchtext=
would link the paradox thread but the site's down for maintenance atm

leftists use double think all the time

Italy has joined the fray and is uncharacteristically kicking ass right now also. Total Axis domination!

What the fuck is that bullshit "city" modifier in MEIOU&Taxes that gives +24 unrest on every fucking god damn province fuck that french cuck

What should my goals be as a peasant revolt? Should I move to a merchant republic?

Is there a Crusader Kings 2 mod that allows you to make your ruler a hermaphrodite?
Asking for a friend.

just open up console and pollinate yourself if male portrait or another woman if female

dark world adds futas

wew lads
I will gift a game under $1 CAD to the first lad who can help me. btw I recommend "Shower With Your Dad Simulator"
In my EU4, when i select a province, I do not have that building pop-up available to the right of my UI.
It may be due to me having an earlier version of the game as i did pirate it, just need halp pls

>soviets pussy out
>japan dominating the east
>germans dominating the west
>italy winning in the med&ME theater

Legit actually asking for a friend.

He's done the following:

>I tried to set it so that when any child is born in a game, they are both male and female
>the moment a kid was born ingame, the game crashed
>the only reason i'm trying to do it is because you get locked out of a lot of events based on gender
>but if I'm both genders, I don't miss either O/

Dunno if you guys can help with this.

We'll take a look at the Dark World mod in the meantime, thanks

Don't worry, there is always stranger. I remember a guy making a dynasty of horses using the event with the lunatic trait which allow you to have a horse as a courtier.

Daily reminder Caleb's Political Titles is the best V2 mod out there

Yeah I remember seeing that, and the horse becoming the ruler and the horses started naturally appearing everywhere, until everything was horses.

meant to reply to this

this is most aesthetic Germany

>POO

'no'

what?

That Italy is retarded

What do you think about my hoi4 alt mod idea ?
>the german military is scared of a world war so they overthrow kaiser wilhelm II.
=fascist
>the german, the uk and france make a treaty, the germans get more power in asia so they are happy
>the russians gets fucked by the bolshevikis nevertheless
>civil war in austria hungary
= red austria hungary (maybe with poland)
> defence pact between serbia romania and bulgaria
How bad is my idea ?

Agreed. Venice should be split off and be turned into its own nation.

>1594
>neighbouring Prussia as Brandenburg
>not even Neumark

ebig

>the german military is scared of a world war

hoi 4 beta link when

still waiting :^(

You asked the question just 30 seconds ago faggot, be more patient

that's napoleon's legacy
it's still better than HPM

the warhammer mod probably has it

It's built on HPM :^)

I'm a different person you nigger

Hey you got a link to HPP? The MODDB link is broken and as far as I can tell from the Paradox forums that's the only link to it...

Will Johan save EU4?

It's in the archive.

>beta

what are you talking about?
Release is next monday, just like Stellaris they went Gold sometime last week.

They are working and post-release patches now.

Check the fucking archive retard

In CK2 how the fuck am I supposed to take over counties and shit starting as a vassel WITHOUT having the fucking duke joining and completely overpowering me.

Marry into alliances/inheritance to gain more land. Thats what I did and now I am king of Serbia. I cucked Byzantium with 4 counties but they usurped, somehow, to counties away from me.

how exactly do I marry into inheritance?

Like what step by step to get it started because I really dont understand it.

You killed my father, pope, now you will pay with your people's lives.

*blobs*

really you want to work your way to the throne which you're a vassal of.

forgot pic

Yea I did not get it for a while but then It became my favorite part of the game. My not be as helpful if their kingdom/dutchy/etc dont allow for inheritance pass realms. You what to marry into heirs, lets say your son marries the heir or the dutches of candyland. their son will inherit both. But if your son as a title lower then hers the child will in the court of the wife, out of your realm, you lose tides. But if your son has the same type of tides or higher, the son will be born in your court, and when the mom dies, the child gains the mother's land and in turn you do as well. You can also invite to court hairs who have daddy issues.

Courtiars that are hairs, dont stay in your court they became free counts/dukes/etc. Unless you give them a tide. Not sure if it has to be equal or not.

Why do people unironically support Paradox's business model?

L.E.L

I buy the base game then pirate all the dlc.

At first glance this system seems rather retarded and excessively 'gamey'
Maybe it'll be good I dunno
I think that's a criticism senpai

Downsides of joining the > > > in CK2?

brain control

>dogebless USA
>absolutely no capitalized letters
>no spacing after commas

It's either a troll or someone legitimately retarded

This tbqh kinsmen

It just gets from bad to worse lmao

>Maybe it'll be good I dunno
ayy

Just because the prototype doesn't work doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

So is /gsg/ dead?

>lel just because kilwa is better than britain doesn't mean it's failed completely
Top Wiz post, lad. When can we expect the Zanzibar-Dover strait?

>>the german military is scared of a world war so they overthrow kaiser wilhelm II.
Willy was far more scared of war than the military. They were drooling over the chance.

"no"

I heard that 50 posters were killed by Alexi Grandi and replaced by redditors.

Is this not true?

I am a redditor :^)

on all fronts, the USSR has been cucked

i think it's time for you to leave
and stop asking questions that you don't want an answer to

leave this thread before we make you leave, 4channler

Yeah it's true.

And if you don't stop posting you're next.

The kind of racism and bigotry supported by the Stemgrape will NOT be tolerated in /gsg/, this is a safe space we are using to spread into the rest of Veeky Forums.

>implying NEETs are always fat

I weigh 66 kg.

>Persia
Ivan btfo

Didn't you get banned?

How tall are you

You sure did benefit much from being in yugoslavia, you fucking slovene shit.

Us freelancers aren't the kind of men to get banned

>rhine borders are possible as france in EU4
Should I?

Fuck off steam group shitposter

>disable meme metal dlc in ck2 launcher
>It still plays

>tfw
Fellow skeleton here

t. carinthian homosexual

Awful lot of repetition for a freelance shitposter.

>tfw no time to eat because playing gsg for 8 consecutive hours

iktfb

tfw 55kg

I'm 5'6

>CK2
>metal
you mean eu4 lad

and there's an easy solution to disable metal music DLC, just activate uninstall.exe

I mean CK2, I installed all the archive DLC and turned off Sunset Invasion and Viking Metal, but the metal is still playing.

I double checked I have them both disabled, which I do, and now hope aztecs don't invade.