/msg/ - Maplestory General

Xenon edition.

Aran and Evan revamp coming soon™.

General Info (Someone fucked with this, will be restored eventually.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS).
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server.
maple.ellinia.net/
BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v169.1 GMS-like.
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Pay2Win, MotherBase or LOVE in Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

I want you to bare my children chow

So, what's the new stuff that's gonna come out after 5th job?
Like, what's left? More blockbusters? Another level cap raise?

maplestory official pre-bb server
its starting from just after the aqua road summer patch, they said 99% chance they'll add pirates too, after that it all goes to community vote like rs07

There's no way they'd do that though. There's nothing to get money out of on a pre-bb server, and people would bitch and moan about no perm NX. Above everything else everyone asking for pre-bb forget that it made pretty much no money. So little in fact that they had to create 2x coupons just to keep the game afloat.

Xrd for Royals is a meme server to /msg/ and will never be relevant.

>more lag
>90 days of nx
>no voting for nx
>better

cost of server is cheaper than in 2005, players from 2005-2009 will be older now and buy NX with their own money rather than begging their parents, if somewhere as shit as royals can do it without collapsing im sure an official server would be fine

>Source: my ass

>store didn't get any sour peeps this year
Fuck our store manager.

What are you working on today /msg/? I got a white angelic blessing recipe I've been collecting ingredients for.

Wait until the crazy Christmas peeps come my man, they're fuckin delicious.

I gotta sell a bunch of shit to n00bz0r5 and farm mesos so I can afford some scrolls.

source is a friend who owns a legacy server for another game and says the hardware required to run it is a fraction of the price it was all those years ago, enough that he doesn't need to beg for donations, but you're welcome to believe what you want royalsfag

>instantly implying I'm royalsfag
>"he doesn't need to beg for donations"
I wonder who could be behind this post.

The closest thing to a "classic" server is Legends. MapleOrigins is gonna be a v01 server, but don't get your hopes up for that.

In this general, no. Generally? Yeah. A lot of people play it now (about 600 people online excluding dual/triple clients)

>forgot my meme arrows

Whoops.

Doubles and I'll reveal how to get reveal how to get glitched dojo gloves

Wat

post maples

who

czak

a ded waifu

>.jpg.png

what do potions taste like?
fruit juice?
medicine?

gaby can you post the hidden portal locations again?

Probably like Tab or that Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher soda

I wish we could get lie detector tests back so I could use them on all these fucking blaze wizard bots in mp3. Or at least some duper making a shit ton of copies of one

they're made with plants though

Can I have a potion brewed from disco's love juices?

>Anniversary Museum in a nutshell

4% per min doesn't feel fast enough anymore. I hate leveling past 140

It's pretty fast though

Yeah but it feels slow when I was getting like 10 a minute earlier.

Oh
Get well soon

Why all the Royals hate?

I'm a long time Royalsfag, but it's never occurred to me to check /msg/ for players. The day that I do, I find disdain for it. Why?

pre-bb is fucking garbage

whatever you say royalsfag

>anyone that doesn't like pre-bb is royalsfag

don't defend him jk777
>:^(

how do i get a rose clip ez desu

Buy one in the fm, or just harvest until you hit fatigue cap on all your characters

>royals defending royals
hownew.ru

Ardentmill

I am responsible for all of these posts

>Return for reboot a couple days ago
>Make Bishop
>Getting near the 140s

Hmm.. maybe I should buy equips from FM now.
>FM Empty.

Oh shit, can't trade in Reboot server
Well fuck, where should I go for gear at this level? Last time I checked Von Leon wasn't popular anymore either.

tim's temple?

who the fuck is tim

Uhhh, that's a new one, I googled it and nothing came up, did you mean Temple of Time?

That's what I want to know lol

Sameguy, ohshit I just found the boss matchmaking feature. Hope people still do Von Leon.

You don't know Tim?

WHAT IS

YOUR GREATEST MEME

My greatest fear is that I won't get this sick 5

Sorry lad, I took it

Not quite

Yeah, my bad, I got it this time though

try again

who no iowa here

at least you got kamikaze right?

ye but there's so many dds that kamikaze is just like expedition filler

never could get e-6 final kill

im trying to get back into this game again epsecially since finals are done.

i made like a level 130 ish aran on reboot and i have a 100 level ish demonslayer on bera what to expect?

is this game still p2w

quit while you can
alright

Newfag here, what's wrong with MapleRoyals?

Goodnight guys keep the thread alive for me

there's nothing good about it

Certain things, but mainly because it's v62 and /msg/ doesn't care for pre-bb servers.

>daddy Fools will NEVER kill the general and force us into a nostalgia server dark age

Then if I'm interested in a pre-BB server, is Royals the best place to go? Or Legends? Something else?

Royals is a bit faster than Legends, but Legends has a tighter community that's still diverse. I'd honestly check out Legends first and switch to Royals if it's not your cup of tea.

Both server owners are lowkey memers, watch out!

Also I gotta head to bed someone pl0x help our boi here thx u

H

who czak

i... i'm... leaving you Veeky Forums... the vg guilds on reboot have been dead for too long i'm going full normie ;~; fuk u nerds