/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

(lol

who'd you wife in awakening user?

Cutest family

Why Lucina of course!

Tiki, Cynthia, Aversa, Emmeryn, and Severa

Can't resist that haughty noble pussy

How much do you love her?

Ruki~

I was planning on Tiki but that meant replaying awakening.

Chrom, Cynthia and I honestly forgot who was the last one. Sumia maybe? How could I forget? All I remember is that I was going to marry Anna and when I got her S-Rank I quit out and reloaded asap, fuck that whore. Literally the worst.

I love Severa and so do you!

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

I'll visit back lads.

I love /feg/!

/feg/ is the most comfiest and cutest waifu
I want to hug her very tightly, pushing my Heart closer to hers.
Something that catch her off-guard everytime.

Seeing her eyes sparkle like stars or her blushing face makes me the most happiest person alive.
I won't let her go cuddling her everyday

It's unquestionably difficult to find words to tell you how much you mean to me
but you're really special to me and an important part of my Life
I want to stay close to you forever

Of course I love my daughter

So /feg/, about to attempt a Lunatic Conquest run and will most likely fail miserably or ragequit at some point. Any advice from those who have been through this living hell?

I looked it up and apparently I married Cordelia. Oh yeah, now I recall the shitty Severa supports.

When I get done working I should be able to S rank Kaze/Camilla and Saizo/Azura, and A+ rank Kagero/Orochi, and then I'll finally be able to field nothing but ninjas.

Except when I'm pairing up people to make kids. Which I'll be doing all the time.

>Hector, Eliwood, and Lyn will never be in smash

I love you too!

>you will live to see the day Takumi joins Smash

Lyn is in smash

I'm a man.
Faggot.

I'm still kinda salty about that. The Jap version has her loving you and the localized one threw that line in because haha SO funny. I know it's not a big deal but come on, at least take some things seriously.

And that wasn't even treehouse either.

Should I marry this cute tsun?

Yeah, Treehouse coped 8-4 over there.

Would you love your waifu, even if she miscarried?

Is miscarriage something you joke about? You don't have to ridicule everything.

What a stupid question.
Yes.
She just doesn't love me

I beat it with DLC and grinding

The last few chapters just start pulling out all the stops with stuff like infinite enemy staff uses and stat debuff stacks.

what does this mean

Absolutely, make that tsun happy.

everything is something to joke about, welcome to the internet
don't give me those feels

Coped 8-4*, I was typing too quickly

kill yourself

Fuck me, copied*. The lines are a rip from the S support in Awakening. It makes no sense though considering the Fates Anna isn't really so gung-ho about money.

>miscarriage is a nono
>but suicide is
great logic retard

>grinding

Well that's not very reassuring. The only way to grind is with Boo Camp, which scales with progression. So it would be wiser to do it early on, I'm guessing.

Shittiest and worst girl right there.

>tfw the aa2 sev is better than the actual one
at least that one tells me she loves me

It's the truth, she doesn't love me.

Uhhh, heheh... worst than Flora? Let's not get hasty now my /b/ro...

Hey people!
Give me your EUROPEAN CASTLES!
02699-17865
90163-48517

I just used the DLC to make it a little more bearable for me. I think the biggest worry for Lunatic is the last few chapters. The rest of the game is still probably like Hard, but like... harder. But in the last few chapters, you need to find a way to deal with Master Ninjas who can drop your stats and continue to drop them, Enfeeble staff users who can do the same thing, Staff users who can use their staffs infinitely, that kind of bullshit. On top of that, in the final map, if you have no way of getting past the gauntlet of Staff users (who will all essentially snipe your stats from a distance, three Enfeeble staffs dropping ALL of your stats by 12) then you are losing a unit.

Someone hasn't been visiting his wife at home enough.

Who loves SevSev the most? The MOST?

subaki

>she literally tells me she's not very impressed with our relaitonship
I thought she was supposed to love me.

Her parents.

Olivia

Me!

>my laptop charging port broke
THIS MIGHT BE MY LAST POST
/FEG/, NO MATTER WHAT I'VE SAID, I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU

I married the genetically superior woman

Can you guess who it was?

Tactics Daddy is best Daddy.

Herself.

Got the Battle emblem today!

Chrom!Cynthia

user I've always thought you were such a massive faggot, good riddance

Why are some character's mods so shit compared to others?

I will never forget our time together user!

Cordelia

> Not planning to use Odin the very second he dicks Elise so I can get Ophelia instead.
> His first level up is +1 to all stats.

That's pretty dark, dude.

I like Hana

>13% remaining
/FEG/ I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. PLEASE, IF YOU NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN, DON'T FORGET ME
I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL

Will we ever get the bride class back?Noire.

Goodbye user, and may songs of conquest & fate sing thee to thy rest.

but who are you

time to build a desktop friendo

You know I remember back when Awakening was the newest thing and people would joke about Severa having repressed momcon feelings.

Now in Fates she can LITERALLY fuck a genderbent version of her mom and LITERALLY give birth to a daughter that looks and acts exactly like her mom.

Meme magic

Bias.

I don't understand why Olivia's mods had to be shit, nor why Anna had to literally only give luck.

Get a phone nerd.

Hana likes you too! Good morning user

Emmeryn?

First run was Nowi.
Second run was Noire.

If I ever do it again it'll be Cordelia or Emmeryn.

Cordelia
Awakening was my first FE game and I had no idea what I was doing so I just paired her with My Unit like I did Chrom and Sumia. I didn't even know she had a crush on Chrom which is REALLy saying something.
That said according to Hubba that setup would've devolved into an orgy at any second because of three generations of the same gendered people super lusting for each other Sumia and Cordelia had the same "We wanna gay fuck" rating as Robin and Chrom. And Fem!Morgan and Lucina had it too.

That was my guess. Is it Emmeryn?

stop

> Following level is +hp +str.

Balance is restored.

>not the canon class
i can't be the only faggot

gross

Can't decide on any pairings in Hoshido at all. Even a lot of the support conversations seem shit. Any recommendations?

Mozu and Silas is all I've gotten to S so far. I want Kagero particularly to get a good seed as she has treated me well.

Priestess Hana was pretty fuckin' based actually. Y'know... We can fag it up together if you'd like.

I was about to ask how a dedicated bow user would even play, but then I remembered Pit.

>I want Kagero particularly to get a good seed
Ougiman.

Just use a eugenics planner if you don't like any of the supports, and just pick up the kids whose parents you like.

I've got a ton of non-canon classes because I just feel like a lot of the cast has better options.

Sniper Selena, Sniper Hana, Swordmaster Subaki, Swordmaster Odin, Mechanist Azama, Master Ninja Laslow, Great Master Hayato, Bow Knight Niles, Bow Knight Peri, Dread Fighter Beruka....... stuff like that.

>forging +7 weapons requires 247 minerals
Fucking how will anyone be patient enough to get that many, especially if it's something like Lucina's Estoc.

If you get frustrated, use the castle/streetpass stuff or/and lower the difficulty. It just gets harder and harder and harder. I started making things easier on myself around the Wind Tribe chapter.

Is it still worth playing Fates even with the completely butchered translation?
I'm talking about worth for story and supports too, not only for the gameplay.

I was the wife in Awakening, and I husbando'd Chrom so Lucy and Morgan could have Galeforce.

>Ougiman

Who?

>Fates
>story
>supports

It's all shit, whether you play grorious nippon version or le memehouse version.

The only good thing about Fates is Conquest's gameplay.

If you care about story and supports... story wise is alright, but supports you might want to steer clear. Several characters got horribly butchered for no reason (Soleil and both Kanas got hit with this the hardest).

>Soleil and both Kanas got hit with this the hardest
STRENGTH

Ryoma.

I like the petting.
It's cute.

what happened to kana