/owg/ overwatch general

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX
>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ap-RGMayeI
youtube.com/watch?v=VG9VhC0hiTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there any real reason why roadhog doesn't have the wall climbing ability that hanzo and genji have?

Yes

he big

Guess the heroes and post yours so others can guess.

Because fat

he's a fatass

Tell me about Soldier 76

Why does he wear the mask?

also winston
i mean, he is a gorilla

How would that fit thematically, and what would that do for his kit?

It would tear his kit in two completely opposite directions.

Why do all 76's I play with hide and cower behind everyone else?

Sharks can't climb walls ya ding

Didn't even notice I proc'd the achievement until I was going through videos today.

Thank you Reinhardt.

Should I get Carbon FIber Genji if I already have Nomad or is Carbon Fiber the noob skin

Also why can you choose random highlight but not random skin

Someone actually bought 250 Loot Crates:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ap-RGMayeI

it's high noon
post skillsman webms

Because they 76 excels at midrange. Why do you want them to run into melee range?

because they're riflemen not tanks

>it still takes 1 second to fully charge a headshot, but 2 seconds to fully charge a bodyshot
fixt

Perfection

He's a midrange DPS shitter that doesn't do well in close range and can heal others. He's more like offensive fire support instead of a straight up attacker.

>cute D.VA (male)

Mah ultimate's ready!

Oh ok I didnt know that. Ive never tried him, or mcree for that matter. I dont bother playing babbys first heros.

#fatacceptance

>destroying faggot widowmaker as a hanzo
>force them to switch after you headshot them for the 5th time

feels righteous man

Jesse McCree! It's time to talk about Jesse McCree! What would you buff on this amazing hero? I think I'd up his movement so he could hihg moon at incredible hihg speed. I'd also give him larger hands and feet so everyone knows exactly what's going on behind that BAMF belt buckle. Here are five facts about Jesse McCree!

1. McCree has a butt!
3. It is the cutest butt!
4. He rolls it all around!
2. I love him!

more like absolute garbage

>4th frame
oh shit it's real

>pop a 5 person Graviton Surge on final payload point
>expect huge push to kill them all and probably win
>team is nowhere to be fucking seen as I only kill 2 of them before getting reamed

Being Zarya is suffering

We really need to stop calling everything we don't like "broken" I've been seeing a lot of posts recently on here talking about pretty complex topics in the game such as Skill Floors and Ceilings, disjointed hitboxes, etc.

It seems like this is the newest way to complain about games, I understand that any/all of these could be an actual concern but when we see posts by "Lemememaster09" talking about how the only reason a Bastion (for example) was able to beat his epic Genji was because of "Broken hitboxes, not how Blizzard intended for him to be played!!!" Then maybe we should consider that this game Hasn't even been out for a week. Maybe some characters in Overwatch do need to be rebalanced or have something changed about them but if we see this same influx of thousands of "X is OP" posts on the frontpage within the first week then that prompt Blizzard to nerf a character that really doesnt deserve to be and perhaps would have had a counter that no one had tried yet.

Feel free to disagree! I'm definitely open to have my mind changed on this

>fem Junkrat

Japan has a hard on for female Trashmouse

Alright, what hero in their current state is so fucking good and surprisingly easy that even DarkSydePhil would look half-decent on him/her?

>blowing 200 bucks on skins

impure

Hope you aren't playing Widowmaker and Hanzo then since they specialize in "hide and cower" playstyles, as you put it.

Daily reminder that Mercy has an ENORMOUS ass

If Junkrat had a genderswap model I'd actually play him/her.

>30 minute video of a German autist talking over 1 unbox

Was Mercy ever pure?

Th for Bastion

Why can't japan make American characters that aren't blonde haired and blue eyed / cowboys and soldiers?

I bought 150

>Why can't Americans make Japanese characters who aren't ninjas/yakuza?
Japs do the same shit with Americans in media, making them super patriotic cowboys that wave an American flag every where they go.

>Want to play _____
>Can't because nobody else wants to heal or frontline

yea lel

>he doesn't play as Junkrat

But he's fun

B E R N I E S A N D E R S

I want to kiss Widowmaker!

No you're pretty much right
Most everyone in these threads has only been playing since release or open beta and it shows

I just hope Blizz doesn't actually listen to the loud shitters and knee jerk nerf everything and homogenize the game into some CoD playing trash.

If Overwatch was supposed to watch over the world, then who watches Overwatch?

Fuck this guy

Of all the people in this thread that should have a tripcode, you need one the most

I hope you end up in an accident

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

I have an ethical stance against playing characters who character design I don't like.

overjams
youtube.com/watch?v=VG9VhC0hiTg

Literally already lost.

aren't 250 everything there is to unlock?

who?

this. people are so obsessed with muh killstreaks and ebic POtG xD to actually be useful teammates and have good team composition. everybody just chooses offensive characters and avoid the payload

It's because talking about shit like that makes you sound smart, and so when you say that you didn't charge headlong but died because of a broken game, people will believe you more easily.

Bastion for the record is underpowered and needs severe buffs. He is way too easy to counter. Of course Heroes should be strong in certain situations. Complaining about how strong a Hero is in their niche is retarded. If anything people should complain about Heroes with a lack of clear weaknesses like McCree.

i've bought none and never will buy any because i learned my lesson from TF2

We'll see at the convention, bub. :)

Aimbot Dwarf

Haha you're fucking pissed

just filter "i love him!". This fag is nothing approaching original.

I have a thing where I refuse to watch Mcree potg's. Always fail to impress.

Damn

>dupes
Blizzard already thought about that

Purple pussy

I'm pretty sure anyone who plays semi regularly from release will pretty soon have anything they want and enough currency to buy new content as it's released. Especially since as you accumulate more crap boxes begin to provide more duplicate currency.

Soldier 76, Widowmaker, or Mccree

I want to stick my dick in it.

playable tracer 63 when???

Sure, but Jewzzard made sure you`ll get at least 2 duplicates on each unboxing after you opened about 100 of them.

As if you aren't going to get a shitload of duplicates and coins.

>making a new thread with a trip

people have filtered you, and thus filtered the thread, retard

Same reason I will never play as Symmetra them. I understand

We actually won't see any Bernie there
>memes are original
That's tasty attention

Hanzo, Junkrat and Mcgree

The only post gayer than your post is this post:

that whole video

>bara tracer
Die.

>people think mcree being able to effectively one shot tanks is balanced

mcree is fucking cancer. i'd take bastion over him any day

>there are people unironically voting for donald drumpf in the 2016 election

can't wait till he loses to bernie in the general, its gonna be like watching a reaper kill a pharah out of mid air

Even if we went to fantasy land where your feelings are facts, he wouldn't be able to stand straight if he were even in the same room as Trump. You saw him hand his podium over to those two animals.

You clearly don't understand how this whole thing works. The media wants you to believe Bernie has lost, but if you look at the numbers he's only 100 points behind.

This isn't just your average delusion.
This is, advanced delusion.

>tfw widowmaker will never give you a piggyback ride where you use her ass as a saddle

sucks to be them

We all know you'd rather take bastion, you silly scrubby slut.

damn, they left HoTS to rot

u first wide nerd

I'm sorry mcree touched ur no no zone user

here's a torborn to sooth your burns

who cares

Any extra voicelines/sounds for this skin?

>join a game in progress
>it's a 3widowmaker anubis attack
can i not get these. or actually any fucking game in progress?