docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Aqours
lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/worldwide/

>Next Main Aqours livestream
6/11/2016 & 6/26/2016

Other urls found in this thread:

alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/prussia-a-kaliningrad-story-post-wwii-ussr-timeline.378860/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad meme.

My bbygrl Chika
My orange leader

My dick is like a shaken soda can in her presence, ready to burst.

To quote the undisputed goat king of pop "I know she's mine"

ilu bae

Honk a shit

which raibu is more likely to strongly advocate for nuclear holocaust?

I want to watch Mawaru Pengindrum with her.

Umi. Abe wants to wage war.

Umi is love.

Eli since she's Russian.

Yohane.

Useless Slav

Tsubasa is the best raibu.

I want to steal her devil pillow-plushie.

alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/prussia-a-kaliningrad-story-post-wwii-ussr-timeline.378860/

Okay so some Anime fan wrote a alternate history timeline about a Kaliningrad Oblast which separated from Russia and re-named itself Prussia.

Here's the catch, all the characters are represented by Anime characters and µ's is in this. From L to R, the cast of Singenwaldhugel

Aušra Švedaitė
Ritva Pajari
Mariyne Mugu
Maria Hayrapetyan
Tarana Irevani
Vasilka Lyobomirova Toncheva
Ludmilla Aleksandrova von Ungern-Sternberg
Leila Pääsuke
Zisel Kaufmann

Complete newfag here. Just installed the game.
How does the event work, and how can I get a cool card?

Is Kotori's hair supposed to be gray or honey-blonde?

I love kayochin so much.

It has stayed consistently grey in every official media.

Better hope no one lets their kid fall into the hippo exhibit!

B paдиoaктивный пeпeл!

There is currently no event held. To get event cards you have to earn event points. There are three types of events. One is score match(you compete with 3 other players. Whoever scores most points on a live gets most event points). The other is medley festival(you play up to three random songs and get event points for them). The third is token event(You get tokens for playing songs and then spend rokens for an event song). There are two ways to get a card:
1) To get a specific number of points
2) To be at the top 5000 players at the end of the event.
As you've just installed the game I'd recommend you not to try getting event cards for some time. Learn how to play, get some ranks and cards first. But cards are not the only prizes, so participating in events is worth it's time: you'll get normal cards, loveca, maybe even tickets.

I love Yohane-sama! I want to marry Yohane-sama!

Why?

Appreciated friend.
But the OP says there's a Honoka/Kotori event.

I would like to look at 20 yo Nico who would than remeber all the stuff she did while at high school and how cringworthy it was. Same goes for Yoshiko.

posting your fanfics?

YohanefAm

Reppin' male BiBi!

That's not my fanfic mate.

If I were to write an alt history, it'd be based in Africa, Asia or Australia

JP has a Honk event, but it ends in around twelve hours. The EN event ended today and there's currently a new Kotori UR scouting going on, OP didn't make it clear it seems. The next event on EN is on Friday.

There is a Honk event on JP. There is no event currently on EN: the Nico event just ended today and the Honk event did not start yet. The EN "event" is a new set of scouting cards.
By the way, you should never do a 5 gems scouting. 50 gems guarantees that you have at least one SR. Plus it is 11 cards, not 10 like in regular scouting.

AiAi is cute and does not have a manface.

Yohane a cute.

hm if i wrote a history fanfic it would be where i was born in japan edo period and magic and ninjas existed and my dad was a dragon so i was half dragon half man

Hello, Yoshiko. Why aren't you practicing?

i said dragons not demons

but anyway it is concurrent with yohane's existence so our fates are crossed at some time
maybe i'm her rival or something

btw my love interest is a 15th century idol

She's a fallen angel, of course she's cute.

How does this scouting thing work?
How can I get the Kotori UR?

Oh I know this part. Then you fall in love with a girl but the Gods threaten to send a hurricane through your town because miscegenation between mythical beings and humans is not allowed. To make it worse, you are being hunted by a General who gets his kicks out of killing dragons.

Furthermore, to punish you for your crimes then then take away your dragon self forcing you to go on a journey to restore your dragonality.

Aren't we all friends?

Yes.

That depends, how good is your fanfic?

yeah this happens

otherkin existence is hard

my secret technique is where my dragon is unleashed and i have to do those hand signals to activate it - dragon no oni jojitsu

I like all the people here.

Laughs were to be had when I looked up the surnames.

>Moment Ring

Would you buy a Burd rap album?

There are two types of scouting. In the first, you pay friend points and can get normal or rare. In the second, you pay gems and get rare, super rare or ultra rare.

Fisrt, the RNG determines a rarity of the card. Second, it determines which card you'll get. Freshly released cards are more likely to be got. Don't know about the normal scounting odds, but in gem scouting they are:
R - 90%
SR - 9%
UR - 1%

So, you need a lot of luck and money for that UR. By the way, the card is a healer type, and they tend to be less useful than perfect lock and score up ones. But a UR is still a UR and provides a large boost to your deck.

I would rather hear Umi-chan's rap.

delete this

Why?

Don't bully Mackers.

That's just how I express my love for her.

You click on "Scout" and there you can either do a regular scouting (N and R cards) or honor scouting (R, SR and UR cards). You need love gems for the latter and it is recommended to do a 10+1 scouting with 50 love gems like the other user said. Then you just have to try out your luck with that. Keep in mind that the rarer the card, the smaller the chances to get it.

Appreciated.

Tbh, Maki is the one more likely to participate in creating edgy music such as rap or metal. She might even sing something like Powerwolf or Moonman because HURR DURR I'M SO COUNTER-CULTURAL

I want to lick You.

But I'm fat and hairy.

YAPPARI ANATA GA WATASHI NO UNMEI

She simply fucked up opening a bottle of ketchup. No bullying here.

Also, during events you should avoid those new UR scoutings because they don't have the guaranteed SR with 10+1s anymore and you could waste 50 love gems on 11 Rs.
Instead, there will be special boxes (attribute specific, school year boxes, subunit boxes) which have the guaranteed SR during events. You also have a higher chance to get your favorite with the last two box types because each year and subunit only has three girls.

I dont get it

ketchup and mayonnaise

I wonder what kind of dish was she preparing

I want a kotonicopana rap album.
Raibus with attitude.

One of them, for instance, is named after baron Ungern, who was a batshit insane Russian noble, who at some time decided to recreate Genghis Kahn's empire. He also was the first Russian weaboo, though there were no weird tentacle cartoons in the beginning of the XX century.

Hot dogs?

>ketchup on a hotdog
gross

>ketchup and mayonnaise
>on a hot dog
What kind of hot dogs are you eating?

>Lick Soramaru's legs

Mayo is great on hot dogs

By the way, his monument might be erected in Mongolian capital. It was proposed by Mongolian nazis. Mongolians love Ungern since he liberated them from Chinese and gave them independance.

How can love live help contain my autism?

> Mongolian nazis.

Do they have a mongolian nazi political satire cartoon site?

the thick and veiny ones

Do they even have a site?

Those are sausages.

There is a sauce named "кeтyчнeз" in Russia. Like it's name suggests, it is a mizture of ketchup and mayonaise. Maybe she heared about it from Eli and tried to create some.

>кeтyчнeз
>like the name suggests...

lol...?

>кeтyчнeз
Кeтчyнeз.

name three redeeming features of being russian

you can't

Tall
Blonde
Beautiful

Moe president
Funny accent when speaking another language
Good looking

> Tall
> Russian
Kek.

> Blonde
> Russian
Kek.

> Beautiful
> Russian
Kek.

No gays
No "refugees"
No t*rkroaches

/pol/ please go

russian men are incredibly ugly and look like orcs
women are okay somehow, but that's probably beacuse it's illegal to take pictures of ugly girls in russia

If you're a woman odds are you'll have a pretty face.

You can squat longer than anyone.

You have a really long railroad track.

I give up there's none.

> No "refugees"
> No t*rkroaches
Depicted on a photo: center of Moscow.

Russian women are fine when they are younger than 25 yo. After that age they also become orcs.

Slav Time?

Since Russia has gotten all fucked up through time and men were away getting killed and shit, it left many single available women. Naturally the men who were left mostly married the pretty ones. Unfortunately the prettiness only seems to pass down women.

Kashikoi
Kawaii
Elichika

fun
wodka
adidas

Weren't they all executed right after this photo was taken?

Nope. This guy would be very angry if someone offended one of these people. And nobody in Russia wants him to be angry.

Am I in the right thread?

i wish a special someone would execute me by kisses

Who would be Trump's favorite raibu?

Yes.

Eli. Trump loves slavs.

For Love
For Live
For Elichika

Honoka
Dumb leaders like each other.

i demand an execution by snuggling!