/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX
>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ap-RGMayeI
virtualvinodh.com/wp/shiva-in-buddhism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not as good as you think you are.

zarya and winston are overrstatted and OP and will ruin the game once people figure this out and you're all fools for crying about mccree

Does the helmet in the T.Racer skin types give Tracer any bonus armor HP?

is there ANYWHERE i can get 3d models of the characters to pose?

I want to sit on Soldier 76's lap.

Why does Tracer get off to murdering people and sticking bombs to their face?

76 is actually straight up one of the most powerful characters in the game.

Easily top tier if not just straight up overpowered.

VAPE MEITION

>The blue is a player icon

why is she flashing gangsigns at me

>feel like playing mercy
>someone instalocks her as we get in lobby

why does she have to be so popular bros? i thought kiddies hated healing in video games?

>hit level 20
>feel like a god

>hit level 30

Are Reinhardt players the most bro-tier?

roadhog is pretty strong in defend or even koth. swap it with dva

Why does he wear the mask? I'm not memeing.

I'm better.

Jesse McCree is!
Five cums for Jesse McCree!
One when he shoots me!
Two when he fans me!
Three when he rolls me!
Four when he high noons me!
I got past your filter!

>Mercy
To go with the angel / healing theme she gains "The Sword of Balance" which instantly balances her health and the health of the target she hits. I.E. Target is at 500 health and mercy is at 10 health then the target is put to 205 health and mercy is put to 205 health (health above her HP cap is temporary HP that can't be healed)

>Symmetra
In order to solidfy her fantasy as the perfect order hero and improve her role as a support whenever she has her teleporter up recoil is removed from all allies guns.

>McCree
In order to reduce his power as a duelist and improve his roll as a midrange sniper and fulfil his roll as a pistol master he can "queue" shots allowing him to select up to 6 locations to fire at and then fire at them all instantly with his M1.

>Genji
Now gains light distortion invisiblity whenever he hasn't attacked for more 8 seconds. His blur can still be vaguely seen at close range and easily through widowmakers ult / hanzo's dragon eyes and his footsteps are made slightly louder.

>Reaper
As the true bringer of death Reaper now causes targets to explode in a hail of shrapnel upon scoring a killing blow dealing 20% of the fallen heroes maximum health in an AoE

>Tracer
She can now save a "state" on the map that she can return by pressing E within 1 second of dying. This effect has a 1 minute cooldown.

if you can't headshot reliably with 76 he drops a lot in power, so you generally won't see pubbies do well on him unlike mccrightclick or windowlicker

Catch phrase!

>Their team
Balanced and competent
>My team
Double sniper, Dva who run out and try to spawn camp

Good Reinhardts are. The ones that just begrudgingly pick Rein because the team needs a tank then hold down M2 randomly and die when it doesn't work are among the least bro-tier.

she's high she doesn't know what she's doing

Actually almost every single one is a whiny crybaby bitch that acts like they're carrying the team on their back but they're just making things slightly easier for the actual important players

unreal tournament:
>gg
>ggwp
>gg gl next
>gg was fun

overwatch:
>wtf this potg was shit
>switch your fucking character
>pffff hahaha
>"GG"

what went wrong?

>Every game has a fucking Hanzo in it
>He just spams his arrows and pops his ult to get the most kills
>Never actually pushes objectives

Why are Hanzos such faggots.

These were terrible last thread, don't past the rest

>Widowmaker
Mines are removed and replaced with robotic spider sentries that patrol along a set path and fire acidic pellets on those unfortunate to cross their path. When they acquire a target they follow it until they are destroyed at which point they explode into poison gas as the mines already do.

>Bastion
He can now use his robotic strenth to puncture holes into any surface allowing him to scale walls and attach to ceilings. His minigun form now releases steaming exhaust out his rear that obscures vision and deals damage to heroes who come in close range. Finally he may now mount as a minigun on Reinhardt

>Hanzo
As true flesh and blood ninja he is able to tap into ninjitsu bloodmagicks which allows him to heal his allies as he slays his foes. He is permanently surrounded by a mist of blood haze that deals constant damage to any enemy that enters and any damage hanzo inflicts heals all allies in line of sight. Finally upon death the vengeful form of his blood manifests as an invulnerable blood spectre that may attack his foes for 2 seconds dealing massive damage.

>Junkrat
The true carnival of terror is unleashed when Junkrat becomes serious. When both Junkrats mine and trap are on cooldown his grenades are replaced by animated puppets that seek out nearby targets for 2 seconds before exploding. These puppets may be attacked and destroyed and are characterized by malevolent laughter when they are near.

this is bad and terrible

>they charge randomly ahead and achieve nothing

that about sums it up.

>3 sprays
>1 player icon

Uh, I'd rather be totally visible and my footsteps be quieter if anything.

All of your ideas are really bad

ULT BATTERY
L
T

B
A
T
T
E
R
Y

A tank that doesn't tank is useless. Might as well bring another McCancer along. At least he can do some ranged damage as well along with interrupting ults and instakilling people.

>Winston
This scion of science is never alone. Winston's ult now triggers a phase dimension swap that replaces all current heroes with ultimate form Winston so that they can unleash their bestial rage in unison. Any winston who falls during this ultimate enrages the other Winston causing a stacking 10% damage reduction and 10% damage increase that will remain on the original Winston until he is slain.

>Roadhog
Roadhog now collects trophies from those who he hooks. Whenever a player is hooked by roadhog he permanently loses access to one of his shift or E abilities until roadhog is slain and that player touches the point of that roadhogs death to recollect the item or skill that he has lost. Roadhog has access to any ability he takes which he may cycle between using the mouse wheel.

>Zarya
The energy matrix that provides Zarya with her power now feeds an orbital ion cannon. Whenever Zarya gains energy 10% of is siphoned off into the orbital ion cannon. When the ion cannon reaches full charge she may choose to unleash a massive friendly fire orbital strike anywhere on the map or elect to have this power delivered via microwave beam directly to her suit causing her to remain at 100% charge for the next 5 minutes.

>get killed by a Hanzo
>kill cam is him just spamming blindly in a vague direction
>does this the whole match
Probably bitched at his team when they lost too.

>tfw bound voice line so I can say "Reach for the sky" with mccree everytime I flashbang people
>get salt all game in match chat
>tracers calling him op of all people
this is literally the best hero in the game

>queue into double torbjorn, bastion, 2 afk team
Haha I want to die

>Mercy
She is fine.

>Zenyatta
Health increased to 175.
Shield decreased to 75.

>Symmetra
Increased weapon alt fire travel speed.
Slightly increased beam tether range.

>McCree
Roll distance doubled.
Roll grants invincibility, but does not reload.

>Soldier: 76
He is fine.

>Genji
Alt fire spread reduced slightly.

>Reaper
Teleport speed increased slightly.
Wraith Form cooldown increased to 15 seconds.

>Tracer
She is fine.

>Widowmaker
Health reduced to 175.
When hit while zoomed in, she will flinch.
Bodyshot damage reduced by 10%

>Bastion
Armor reduced to 75.
Turret ammo reduced to 150 instead of 200.

>Hanzo
Arrow damage decreased to 29-75 below 0.25 seconds charged.

>Junkrat
He is fine.

>Winston
1.5x damage increase for his tickle gun.
Shield durability increased by 50 health.

>Roadhog
Weapon alt-fire spread increased slightly.
Hook range decreased.

>Zarya
Beam now gives a more clear indicator of its range.

>Reinhardt
Double his walking speed.

>Lucio
Double his heal and speed boost.

>play with one friend
>we win most our games
>have fun
>invite 4 other friends for a full party
>we get stomped and lose every game
>enemy teams are incredibly coordinated while we are all scrubs

I just don't get it.

>TFW no training map like tr_walkway on OW
>Let's put some shitty ass stationary robots or moving in a pathetic pattern
>Alternative is playing against bots, which is really inefficient due to respawn + walking

>Now traveling to Gibraltar

>At least he can do some ranged damage as well along with interrupting ults and instakilling people.

Roadhog does this too from longer range and can heal himself and doesn't have 200hp

alternatively there's playing against real people you scrub

>Not liking Tracer's dumb anime hair

>2 of the sprays are duplicates

Stop. Your ideas are shit and you're an idiot.

>Reinhardt
An indomitable bastion of virtue Reinhardt's very presence bolsters his allies resolve. When Reinhardt is nearby all damage taken by allies is distributed amongst all allies present. In doing so Reinhardt ensures that no one dies until anyone dies. On top of this Reinhardts vim and vigor causes surges of healing vitality in his allies giving them passive 10 damage per second regeneration. Finally as the true defender of the group whenever Reinhardts shield is broken for 5 seconds he becomes invulnerable.

>Lucio
The true maestro of hearts Lucio can now charm enemy fighters enabling friendly fire on their attacks and removing healthbars / red outlines from their enemies. Lucio must choose to do this instead of providing speed or health boosts.

>Torbjorn
Torbjorn is the incarnation of the forge and he brings his forge with him wherever he chooses to go. Torbjorn can now create a weapon modification terminal that allows him to remotely upgrade the armaments of his allies using the scrap he collects. He can increase rate of fire, add homing components, decrease reload time, change the munitions to explosives or decrease damage fall off amongst other things.

>I'm studying to make video games at ITT Technical Institute because I have a lot of good ideas for video games

Jesus fucking Christ

yeah, because you can practice airshots with projectiles so well when a situation like this happens maybe 3 times a game

ULT BATTERY THOUGH

*JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABLEAGH as I kill her as roadhog*
nothing personal kid

>symmetra on attack

Game needs these balance changes

>Increased Zarya shield CD
>Mcree flashbang only stuns in front and CD increased
>Mercy dash cd increased
>Mei lmb uses more ammo
>Widowmaker bodyshot damage decreased

Fixed the game for you blizz

>D.VA
Not only a beauty but also a master tactician who has used her wit and will along with ingenius strategy to dominate the progamer scene, D.VA now allows her allies to benefit from this unrivaled acumen. Whenever D.VA deploys her ultimate the server staggers the actions of the enemy team allowing your team to see the actions of their opponents before their opponents take them. For instance you will see a reaper appear and use his ultimate seconds before this actually registers on her teams side allowing them to prepare for any eventuality.

>Pharah
A master of airborne combat Pharah is most at home at the sky and has long felt chained by the limited duration of her jet boosts. No longer is Pharah restricted to the ground and now instead her jet boost has been reversed and she can only operate ground side for the same limited span of time she once could only take to the air. When her feet are planted upon the ground however she can unleash her most powerful rocket that if fired from the air would send her hurtlign up into the atmosphere from the recoil. The earth ender rocket will pierce through walls and only detonate if its sensors detect proximity of 3 or more living beings.

>>Reinhardt
>Double his walking speed.
>>Lucio
>Double his heal and speed boost.
really lost your mind at the end there

>pick lucio
>45% of all damage healed by just jumping around
hard2pley

Overwatch Patch Notes up on the forums:

>Bastion
Sentry Mode reload time increased

>D.va
Spread slightly decreased

>Mccree
Flashbang radius decreased

>Reinhardt
Barrier now slightly decreases per second

>Torbjörn
Using your ultimate now upgrades Level 1 Turrets to Level 3

>Widowmaker
Sniper damage decrease higher below 100%

just get a friend to play pharah against you and do a skirmish in custom games

>keep unboxing sprays, icons and voice lines and the occasional blue skin
>friend requests I sent were either ignored or declined
>the only two friends who added me barely play the game
Maybe after 47 hours in and level 48 it's time to take a break.

The "ult battery" thing is such a shitty argument. Ults charge so fucking fast if you're competent anyway. So what, S76 is going to get his ult 2 seconds faster than if you picked d.va?

What's a character you didn't like in training, but changed your opinion when you tried him/her out in an actual match? For me, it was Winston.

>not spamming chokepoints with every hero in infinite ammo: the game

It's a travesty that emotes don't drop as often.

I enjoy Reinhardt, Mercy and Widowmaker.

How do I balance it out?

>just get a friend
how?
;_;

What happens when you cum inside of Tracer and she rewinds?

>Zenyatta
Zen is not just a state of mind but a source of power. This calm incarnation of death is a force to be reckoned with the closer he comes to death's door. Though Zenyatta seeks Nirvana he knows that he can not willingly walk into that nothingness or he will find his mind is not yet empty at deaths door. Every point of damage Zenyatta takes is replaced by his force of will which turns into a 2 HP piece of armor. Once his entire HP pool has converted into armor Zenyatta is on the precipice of Nirvana and his attacks are replaced by the 6 arms of Shiva. He becomes a melee combatant of unrivaled skill and singleminded ferocity.

>symmetra on attack
>torb ever
>d.va as your only tank
>5 offense insta locked
>d.va ever
>zenyatta as a solo healer
>symmetra as a solo healer
>hanzo vs their mlg widow
>bastion running around in scout mode
>mercy shooting her pistol instead of damage boosting the 3 people next to her
>overtime

mercy ult charge should be slower. as it is its up way too much for how powerful it is

>that lucio change

uhhh

i don't know

you could try playing with someone from here i guess, not sure how good of an idea that'd be though

>lijang tower
>2nd stage
>enemy lucio wallriding high above the point
>contests it for 2 minutes
>can't ever cap because he's always "on the objective"
>this is fucking allowed

>mfw seeing the fucking mei body type drama on tumblr

Thanks for reading my ideas. Please post your feedback in this thread and I will gather it all and post to the official forums for Blizzard to see.

>Marcy
She is German.

>Zamboni
Health Health Health
Shild

>Symmautism
Noone can defeat the Quad Laser

>McNormie
Roll distance half
Roll grants ammo

>Soldier: 69
He is soldiers now

>Kenji Tatsumi
Shuriken replaced with kunai

>Ripper
Teleport animation increased
Wraith Form cool.

>Scout
She is British.

>Windowmake
Health added to thighs
When hit while zoomed in, she will shoot
Cumshot damage reduced by 10%

>Beepboop
Armor up!
Turret ammo now ricochets

>Henjo
Arrow speed increased to 50-75 below 0.25 seconds charged.

>Bushwacka
He is mentally ill.

>Win Condition
1.5x rand increase for his dick
Condom durability increased by 50 health.

>Bara
Weapon alt-fire more
Japanese text hooker

>Zenyatta
Laser gun go pew pew more

>Runhard
You can make him do the duck walk

>Lucky
Concept of Love

So can someone explain some things to me?
What is the difference between armor, shields, and regular HP?
And what do post-game commendations do? Nothing but a pat on the back?

>be Reinhardt
>try to actually wait for opportunities and aim at people while charging
>always miss
>say fuck it and just blindly charge around a door or a corner hoping someone will walk in
>someone always walks in

He doesn't mitigate any damage. His health pool is a liability. His heal stops him in his tracks for a cool 300 health giving him 900 health of pure meat for tracer to build a bomb off of, or any other hero for that matter. His health comes at the price that he is a fat fucker that you can't miss when shooting at.

Someone actually bought 250 Loot Crates:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ap-RGMayeI

>mercy ult charge should be slower. as it is its up way too much for how powerful it is

Only Winston players will realize how broken the dash is. Add a Zarya in there and Mercy will never die. Dash CD needs to be increased I think it's literally a 3 second CD

I didn't read any of them

>implying Mercy's ult doesn't charge way too fast
>giving McCree iframes
>not reducing Widowmaker's firing speed or charge speed
>buffing Winston
>nerfing Roadhog
>buffing Reinhardt
>buffing Lucio

I didn't quote you.

Shiva...
>confusing what religion zenyatta embodies
>not understanding that he studied Buddhism in Nepal

Autism strikes hard and fast I guess.

hey (you)

They're all bad.

This is not TF2, retard, it's not a aiming intense throughout most of the game, so normal games are for game sense, it's pretty inefficient in terms of time:actual practice ratio, which is what i want.

Also my friends aren't trainingsluts that doesn't have anything better to do while also wanting to git gud at the same things that i am, not to mention with bots i could train whenever i want.

Add D.Va to that list, there's something about her that attracts everyone with severe autism

Why is there no amplified damage statistic for Mercy and Zenyatta?

These are the same people who argue you should stop existing at any range except sniper range to counter McCree.

These are all terrible and you should stop posting.

Peace, brother

virtualvinodh.com/wp/shiva-in-buddhism/