/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

naka bp

post dead cats

C@s

Tell me a secret xivg

hello

Have a nice day, bubbies

ew

What do I buy, /xivg/?

Dork Knight

Cloud TT card.

xth for sneering

How?

wait till they add more to the gold saucer, there is probably a reason why they made an mgp event

kirito tia

Rylai.

>not just ignoring the faggot after blacklisting the main.
lol

xth for c@s

buy a metric fuckton of water imps

Oh shit nigga

I still love him.

I wonder if swimming will be an added feature in a future expansion?

there it is

Go degrease some pizzas Ulillillia.

Swimming limitations would be even more retarded than the ones for flying

someone buy me a fantasia so I can go back to lala okay thanks

no

ok sorry

fuck off sugi

That...could be possible. Imagine only being able to swim after finding all the "aether water currents" or some other bullshit like that. It'd also be pretty bullshit to try and fight Leviathan underwater like it's Monster Hunter Tri.

>wanting to change back to lala
>ever
No.

Fanta from lala to cat was the best decision I made in this game. You wont get a free fanta to go back to potato.

>tfw you want the reverse but from lala to midlander.
I MADE A MISTAKE

How can you ignore your char being spammed and constant ping sounds?

never lucky c@s

I think you can turn that off.

turn it off
What the hell do your stalkers even do to make it so difficult?

gay cats

gee, how hard can it be to deal with multiple PMs.

And you can turn off the sound on the options, if you don't want to receive the PMs at all, just set yourself to busy.

But I like my ping for when I am tabbed. The stalker wins if he takes away your ping and chatbox..

Botting. Literally everything is very efficient ever since they buffed MGP rewards in 3.2. You can get several hundred thousand MGP per day from a variety of GS attractions and they're all easily botable.

Oh hey, that pointless post again.

Being a cat is cool but I sorta miss being small

i need help

p lease some1 play with me I am panicking

luv u2 babe

The stalker wins when you don't ignore them. Do you not usually get RMT spam? It's the same shit.

whats your name

Tune it out. Check your fourth chat window for tells that might be important. This is what I do for gil sellers, who make themselves easy to mentally filter because of their flashy text.

server?

too much anxiety to say

msg megumi megu if you're on balmung

Meet me at the silver bazaar

Is there any other kind?

but user, cats arent that big and think about the cute ears and how they move when you use emotes...and the tail! Much cuter than lala tbqh.

This has gotta be Megu

Can anyone confirm this?

trash is that you?

Poor guy.

does he know how bad that is for the sword

jesus

what an asshole

It's not a spear you faggot. Your standard sword doesn't need a rapier-fine point to get the job done. All it needs to do is be able to fit in a chain link and cut shit up.

they're killing dragons, not frenchmen

Considering the blade color, it might be adamantite so it won't be damaged by just sticking it into the ground.

kill yourself sugi

who moonie here

mfw this post. Thanks, user.

wrong

I'm very late but if you still need help please feel free to send a tell to me if you're on Balmung! I'm not very good at the game but I promise to help to the best of my abilities. My ign is Meria Athera

Moon is incredibly overrated.

fuck off ook ook dicksucker

What a cute cat! Shiny eyes and a boopy nose.

Considering getting back to the game and start fresh on a EU server for better ping, anyone here that's currently on one or should I just not bother and continue on a NA server?

You can look in the pastbin, there are some vg linkshells.

Whatever you do, don't roll on Moogle. Apart from that, EU servers are fine.

her eyes are mega shiny, would be great to look into as you insert your fingers between hers and lock hands together

are you the avatarfag from excalibur orbiting and defending worriedhyur baiter and gorilla?

I don't know too many people who play on the EU servers, although a large part of that is that most non-Balmung servers only have intermittent representation in this thread.

AETHER QUEUE FOR LOTA PLEASE

3/6 4/6 8/12

I am on shiva and I post often in this threads as user.

rate my pussy

You fuckers don't waste time ruining a general already...

>ywn hold hands with squidcat while gazing longingly into her shiny moonie eyes

you'd fit nice in my chain rig

I WANNA POZ RYLAI'S NEG HOLE

Tone down on imagespam, you can post anonymously.

Imagespam is half of what makes the thread, user.

>ruin

not possible.

Maybe people should stop being shameless attention whores who will immediately resort to depravity to win Internet "friends."

If there was some way to erase all the pathetic desperation from the human race 99% of the garbage in these threads would disappear instantly.

>hands
>not tentacles

As a former EU player unless you're going to do a bunch of savage stuff and need flexibility with who you raid with in EU hours, you're better off just getting wtfast or pingzapper or something and playing on Balmung or Gilgamesh.

More active, no French. And I don't mean that as an all French are shit meme (but fucking hell most French are shit), it's just nicer to play with everyone speaking the same language.

it sucks desu

to be fair, she isn't full blown squid chan...

>the sperg in their natural habitat

we all know that's just a squid in a slut suit

>Truth bomb dropped
>Oh shit better call him a buzzword that'll show him

>squidward samefag hour

i'm out

she isn't a slut

i don't samefag because i'm not a homo like u

>moonie
>not a slut

good joke

why the fuck is the thread so dead

Imagine if someone fucked like this irl. Dude thrusting wobbling all over and the girl looking like she is having a coughing fit.