Best of Veeky Forums?

Best of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S304903
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She deserved every bit of that.

Deleting some Veeky Forums items I had saved so will dump here if anyone is intetested

Is this actually possible to happen

I cringed really hard

And my favorite

CHIP WARMER

I thought this thread was really damn funny. It was in 2014 after the bitcoin peak when cryptotards were predicting bitcoin would reach $5k per coin within a year due to TA on a longterm log chart.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S304903

TAXES

Bears and windows

Fuck, I forgot about this

I've been looking for you.
Do you have the screencap of the original thread too?

the thread is still up

how is that even possible kek well deserved

No I don't have a cap. The funniest part of it was this dude Riley had been posting for weeks that he had an idea he needed help with. Wanted to know how to build a prototype and get a patent but was real secretive about what the device was.

Finally said it was a simple device that would revolutionize kitchens around the world, affordable to everyone and fit on a shelf.

Needless to say I was intrigued, until he caved in and revealed his idea: a tortilla chip warmer for that "classic Mexican restaraunt warmth", and that was his prototype drawing.

None of this is at all funny or Veeky Forums related, gtfo Riley.

That was some good shit.

Not funny. Stop forcing your thread.

That seems more like best of liberalism.

One I didnt screencap but in the early days of Veeky Forums this guy posted who was a 60 something tear old gay pill addict IRS agent and he was doing a sort of informal AMA before offing himself because he'd been caught not filing taxes and the back taxes owed were like 600k

Normal metal tortilla dinner table holder....thing. peltier/candle warmer. Profit

Im OP. that was some random other guy. I know it's a barely-amusing shitpost.

oh shit, theres beef here folks

This can't be real

It isn't. That contract would be considered to be unconscionable and thrown out almost immediately in real life.

Is this duck?

There was a thread a while ago where some guy was spouting some conspiracy theory about the blockchain being created by the nsa. It was really funny at first because shills got all assblasted but then it got a little interesting. Anyone know how to get a link to the archive?

I was there for the original threads but unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to cap them.

>"classic Mexican restaurant warmth"
Still gets me every time.

Mohammed plus leave

anyone have the picture of the guys that bought shares just to go to shareholder meetings and get free food

One of my favorites. Could be straight up trolling but I believe there are people this stupid on here.

Anyone still have a screencap of the dinosaur sexbook? Shit was cash.

Can confirm. There are people this stupid on here

Shit I think I was there too. Either that or it was a cap.

No but now I want it too.

FOREX IS DANGEROUZ
F
O
R
E
X

I
S

D
A
N
G
E
R
O
U
Z

no one saved the alaskan autist's posts? what a shame.

Does anyone remember the guy that wanted to profit off of the black lives matter movement and got doxxed?