Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Curious Edition

Old Thread >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, Riathen, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, or Kealdrix

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0oyIksSJTlXfNp6x
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/30/know-dark-secrets-boasts-reddit-ceo-steve-huffman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RAT EDITION

Funny that you post a Sylvari.

Can we post rats?

OP already did.

woah what a good thread

What if we posted salads instead

sounds good

Best hat coming through

I could use a salad dinner myself.

first for swimming exercise

>first

Wow I got fooled

Actually swimming, or even underwater dragon content would be nice considering it's FUCKING HOT.

kek

is that safe for the tiger

nth for playing footsies with cute salads

How come you're always space?

salads are such weird lil qts!

tfw rexxie will never come back to the cuckshed

He's good at holding his breath

Too much cosmic power

I don't blame him. :^)

How about you queers stop sperging out over guild invite lists and creating more shitposting, just make neutral threads

thicksura raising the back of her meaty hand to her lips and ojousama laughing at a noodlesura

that causes more shitposting because HOPE and retard will argue

just include HOPE and FUN its not that hard considering they are the Veeky Forums guilds for gw2

that's not going to work out if people actively want to derail guild invites, HOPE and FUN are the only active Veeky Forums guilds of the dozen troll/meme guilds posted anyway.

why? The other thread never took off. This one is working fine, and you're the first person to bring up the guild thing.

meant for

Because having the actual active public Veeky Forums guilds in the OP is useful for new players. Removing that just because some spaz can't stop spamming dead/meme guilds would be retarded.

The Dark Side of the femsura

There is absolutely nothing with the /gw2g/ discord.

if you like serious gw2 discussion its the place to be.

content when

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

quite the autism attack you're having there, user

he needs to make the HOPEfags mad, its all he has left in life t b h

so it seems

get here cucks

no, this is the real thread

thanks for the spam autismo, kill yourself or get a hobby

>you will never be a qt femcharr asserting dominance on floozies

stop, THIS is the real thread

femcharr contemplating suicide as one guy mad he was kicked from HOPE or just likes creating chaos and shitposting ruining the only thing she has left to enjoy in life

mods are asleep, make more threads

Next expansion's class should be music themed

N E W

a bard boonslut?

New thread, but no shitposting allowed in it

CCmancer, transfixing enemies with their sick guitar riffs

That..is not a bad idea..

I can see it being Med armor if you use bands like KISS and Twisted Sisters as a reference, all those tight pants

>but no shitposting allowed in it
good meme

we dont need new classes imo, id rather just give a music spec to rangers and give them focus offhand

>the entire bar for pet UI is replaced with a music interface

[&AgHBXQAA]

Where'd you come up with the name, "Lani"?

woah I didn't know there was an item code for a strapon! I wonder why it wasn't added to the game

>trying to shoehorn music profession just so you can get your petless ranger

shameful.

7 decides if _________ (You) fill in the blank

AI messes with a lot of PvE content, I don't blame them.

SAVE US VAE

where is everyone? why is this moving so SLOW

I'm a day into this and I still haven't found any bottles

>7 threads
I wonder why

i dont think it would hurt if i made a thread too

nah just let the inactive ones die, keep in mind it affects other generals

fresh new thread

we killed at least 5-6 undeserving generals in the last hour because of this kind of posting

It's dros and his clique doing this and laughing on discord about it.
/gkick drosera

I needed a four letter name and at the time I wanted to play a soldier profession while wearing the Zephyrite Wind Helm. Guardian is my favorite profession and it seemed to match; a transparent but aquamarine aegis, the color blue being on the wind helm itself, and I cannot recall if the guardian was a mashup of either the paragon or the dervish with the monk profession, but earth and wind prayers were two attributes used by my favorite GW1 profession, the dervish.

Lani is a hawaiian name for sky, heaven. I also liked the phrase, "Go whichever way the wind blows," which can be seen with negative connotations (an indecisive person who easily bends to the demands of others) but I found it fitting for the adaptive, spontaneous nature of the College of Dynamics, my favorite asura college which is.. also represented in a blue banner, lol. They learn from their mistakes, that failure is only failure is nothing is learned from it.

From the beginning I wanted an asura with Pit Fighter's straps so that only reinforced my decision to make a female asura guardian, plus I wanted my character to be a secretary/Vigil tactician and I found that role fitting for a guardian that cannot quite fight on her own, instead relying on the protective magic that a guardian can provide while servicing someone of superior military rank-- a sidekick, a supportive backup who tends to the cardinal errands of her mentor.

Guardian reminded me of dervish but I guess revenant fits that niche better now, I can't even tell if guardian fits the old monk vibe with druid now in the mix, mmh

Guardian was pushed out by revy yeah

>that picture
you look so proud

I really wish I could do something with these black lion chest i keep getting.

they sell for an okay amount

Sell them on the trading post so flippers can invest in them

yo why is there like 8 /gw2g/ threads

it started as some guy posting his thread early with a troll pasta, then someone made another thread for keks and it just snowballed.

They sell for 39 copper, not very much.

Wtf do you want me to do? I can't save you idiots from retardation.

listing them used to be a few silver

show us your barb or something

post cats and rats

Official /gw2g/ discord: discord.gg/0oyIksSJTlXfNp6x

-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

dindu pls, you're better than posting dorf

where's ur gold

I don't really play this game anymore. All my income comes from weekly raids then I either dump it into skins I like or gems.

I joined and left that discord looks like my spambox

>What’s the worst they could know? That I totally ship Rytlock Brimstone and Logan Thackeray and think that trap cat”girl” maids are best waifu?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/30/know-dark-secrets-boasts-reddit-ceo-steve-huffman/

which one of you fags did this

>there will never be a maid class

>there will never be a femsura string bikini

What about maids with class?

>you will never be a mcharr maidu

>Greatsword Warrior does more damage than any other weapon at level 14

Does this eventually change?

no, get used to using your greatsword in everything but pvp

jaja