/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #260

Rerun when

>Events coming up:
Scenario event (Miscolored memories)
Balance patch
Defend order
Tales of Asteria x Granblue fantasy Soon ™

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fire

memes

Water

Dirt

Riina when

Guild wars info

Independent of colour and teams, who do you think is the strongest stand-alone character in each role in the game?

I this /gbfg/ or /@/ ?

Neither. This is esports general.

Both.

This is reddit.

Cute girls and idols scare all the idol hating idiots away

Why should someone bring Earth or Dark to HL over another lightfag?

When do I actually need to take veil?

The worst part is that it's true.

Djeeta.

Dark has apollo and good damage against light bosses
Earth has catherine

Friendly reminder that people play light solely because it does more damage. Can you believe this shit?

They probably treat the game like second job lmao

Percy

cog

because majority lategame bosses have ougis that put 4 million different debuffs on your team so singular debuff healers end up being fucking worthless especially when those debuff include ability seals

Percival

This is Sani. I said I would leave in the last thread if we had another idolshit OP. Now you've done it, I'm out this game is done.

Shut up cow.

I'm asking when not why.

I keep forgetting Catherine exists.

I play light because I'm a lightning fag though

When you fight a boss that does multiple status effects obviously

water

Such as?

What's the jp search term for Colossus?

Caggy

Nobody knows, dude.

Was "majority lategame" not enough of a when?

I guess if you're looking for examples, Celeste Omega is probably the first hurdle where veil starts becoming really important.

pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH

Fastest way to level in Tales? This shit is boring as fuck

alt+f4

Auto

Play the game stupid.

does Rose Queen drop anything worthwhile?

korosussu

no

How do I 'connect' my Tales account to my GBF account when the event hits to unlock the characters? With the idol collab they both used my mobage account, but how does it work for this game? Also are these characters any good?

JP Wiki might tell you but if you're going into Rose Queen and you don't know what she drops you're probably not ready to go into Rose Queen

The "majority lategame" practically answers nothing due to how vague it is.
So from that I'm just going to assume you don't actually know the answer to what I'm actually asking you considering your responses are borderline irrelevant or vague as shit.

Why do women dress like this if they don't want to be raped?

Wait for the collab to start.

She wants to be raped

Hi, guys. I've posted few threads ago that I'm going to buy myself surprise ticket if I pass the exam today. And somehow I've actually managed to pass. So I keep my word and buy surprise tickets. If anyone wonders, I've bought codes from precamo.com. Before getting the ticket I decided to memeroll. And got Lady Grey. Sorry for blog, I'm superhyped after all this. And no, I haven't decided who to ticket yet.

To rape others.

good job nerd

She drops the sky centrum rarely, but you can get those with grande horns now so doing RQ is useless.
If she doesn't drop the centrum then it's usually just coop weapon/devil elements/class proofs

Grats on your exam user.
If you want to go dark get Vampy

Almost time to find out there's no legfest this month.

>almost time
>13 more hours
m8 pls
Though there'll still be no legfes.

Uh, my start dash came back.

It does that.

Unless you bought it and it came back.

Um. Okay.

>wake up
>no event

Well clarify what you mean by when. People're trying to be helpful to you beyond sending you off to read the guides, you shouldn't act so pompous about it.

Celeste Omega is de facto the first battle where Veil's a big deal, following her the majority of HL bosses and other summons will ask for it with no notable particulars.

Is there a way to see if I have the story limited characters on it, or do I have to do it manually?

I'm really glad you passed, user! I was rooting for you.

There's usually a day or two off between events.

Post home screens

can you kill yourself already?

Every single specific instance I need veil in.
I've already cleared Celeste HL 36 times and didn't need it once.

>level 50 in tales
Not bad for a day and a half. Arigatou Yuri.

>Celeste
>veil
kek

get best cow

I'm guessing that if I want to get someone for light I should take Amira, and if I want someone for water I should take Lancelot?

Fuck off Horo13. A sub-100 shitter should keep his advice to himself.

Light GW when? Fucking 4 main element bias I need quartz too cyshits.

>Fucking 4 main element bias
This is what lightfags actually believe.

>4 main element bias

Post your email and pw and I'll tell you

The worst are the people who are actually proud of picking light, as if abusing the shitty balancing in this game is some kind of big personal achievement.

See you later, faggot.

Yup.

Should I ticket Anchira?

Fuck this game.

Blustacks doesn't let me gatcha.

Neither does Memu.

What the fuck you guys use to play this crap?

Fucking dark bias getting all the cute girls while light gets stuck with shit.

Yes for Amira. Depends how far along your water pool is for Lanlan. You need a pretty advanced water pool to make real use of him and even late game Yoda/Silva are still better for MVP sniping.

people cheat by rerolling and pokerbots and other shit and lightfags are the one that disgusts you?

Pick up Yuri from the mail, he'll carry your team

An actual phone

>arigatou Yuri

I feel it too, when I get him he's earned his place on my funtime Grande team beside Airi's tits and Kimi Mary

Thanks, OP

Why is it easier to farm Rainbow Prisms than Flawless Prisms? I know I can trade them in, but it's strange to me hard difficult it is to farm a lot of the low level shit.

Already did.

I want to gatcha more shit.

keep telling yourself that, darkcuck

Post the Vee pic. You know the one.

It's a problem on your end, I can pull with Memu without a problem

>rolled for 15000 gems for Aliza
>got carren and teluse instead
Dumb gacha

Rerolling isn't cheating. Working the game's draw system to your advantage is just clever use of mechanics. Lightfags are all literal esports cheats.